Momma Slut

Story Info
Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.
10.4k words
4.51
630.5k
778
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers

Letter from the Author: I know it has been a long time since my last post. I have not been able to finish any of the chapters in my ongoing stories that I have partially completed(Maybe that means I have run out of ideas for those characters). However, this idea hit me one day and I just couldn't stop writing until I finished. It is about cheating and deception and pure unadulterated lust of a mom for her daughter's boyfriend. Please spare me the holier than thou judgmental comments at the end about the mom. It's a story on an erotic web site people! Just read and enjoy. If this kind of story is not your cup o' tea, move on now. Comments about the writing and such are welcome by sending feedback. Just so all you moral anons know, I only allow comments and feedback when you leave a contact e-mail you cowards.

Also I would like to give credit to the author "Lusty Vamp" from this site for the opening couple of paragraphs. I borrowed them from a story we started writing together a long time ago. It never got finished, and I loved it so, and I wanted to use it for all of you to enjoy. I miss you Lusty Vamp!!

The young black man hammered Kimberly's pink white pussy with the powerful punishing strokes of his monster sized dick.

Kimberly thrashed violently as her BBW body blasted from one orgasm to the next. Her naked body was covered in sweat as the black man pounded her harder and harder. "FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE," she screamed, "FUCK MEEEEEEEE." Her watermelon size titties with their large stiff nipples bounced painfully as she dwelled on the edge of ecstasy. The fact that this 21 year old black man fucking her silly was her daughter's boyfriend didn't enter her mind one bit.

"You sure do love my big black dick don't you momma?" The black man roared with laughter as he slammed himself harder than ever before into the fat white pussy that lay so willingly beneath him. He loved to remind her that she was his girlfriend's momma by using his girlfriend's term of endearment for her mom.

"You know I do you bastard." Kimberly groaned, lost in a wicked world of pleasure intermixed with erotic pain.

******* Three months earlier*******

"Oh Jordan, yes, yes, yes!" Taylor moaned as her boyfriend slid his long, hard, black cock into her tight white pussy.

Jordan looked down on Taylor with lust in his eyes and watched as her firm milky white "C" cup tits jostled back and forth on her chest with every thrust of his hips. "You like that baby? You like it when I fuck your sweet little pussy?" He asked as he sped up his motions

"Yes Baby, Yes, you know I love it." Taylor replied, enjoying the feeling of euphoria that accompanied every fuck session with her man. Her moans got louder and louder as Jordan's thrusts got harder and faster and deeper. She was so taken with this black boy she had met about a month ago at a sorority party she attended with her friend Jessica. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in harder, encouraging him to take her to the heights he always did. Her orgasm rushed to the surface and she screamed her approval as if declaring her pleasure from a mountain top.

Jordan loved watching the sweet little white girl he had been banging since that first night they met at the Sigma Kappa house. She was not too hard to get into bed. Many white girls seemed to be intrigued with the thought of doing a black guy, and Taylor was no exception. She was in his room less than an hour after meeting him sucking his thick black cock and almost begging him to fuck her. He did so love bangin' white girls. Her screams rang through his room of the Sigma Delta Alpha fraternity house loud enough for anyone still there on a Tuesday morning at 11 AM to hear. Taylor's screams excited Jordan and his balls tightened and emptied their contents into Taylors accepting pussy. His grunts were not as loud as her screams, but he didn't care who heard either. He was the token black guy in the fraternity and he loved to see the looks on the white guys' faces when he brought white girls to the house to nail them.

No one ever said anything to him about it, but the disapproving looks he always got from them told him all he needed to know about their feelings. He knew they only accepted him because they didn't want to be the all-white fraternity. Jordan only pledged because of his white friend, Troy on the team his freshman year encouraged him to pledge. Jordan knew he wasn't going to be drafted by the MLB and a fraternity on his resume was good for when he graduated and began looking for a job. The networking was always good too. The two of them had a great time for two years in the frat. Of course Troy had transferred to another school at the end of last year because of playing time, leaving Jordan as kind of the outcast in the fraternity. At least Troy never found out that Jordan was nailing his girlfriend behind his back for the last year he had been at the school. That all ended when she transferred with Troy. Jordan had met Taylor a few months later when school started again and he went to that party at the Kappa house.

The two of them relaxed after their climaxes and lay together on the bed for a few moments catching their breath. Jordan was just beginning to dose off when Taylor hit him with this:

"You know I can't keep you from my parents forever Jordan. You will need to meet them sooner or later. We have been together for more than a month and they don't even know you exist." She told him

That was exactly how Jordan liked it. Half the thrill of fucking white girls was how hard they tried to keep it from their moms and dads. Just like now, Taylor's parents thought she was in her Geography class, but in reality she was lying next to him naked stroking his cock as she tried to talk him into meeting them.

"Oh baby, you know I'd love to meet them, but even you admitted you are not sure how they will react to you dating a black dude." He replied, trying to delay the inevitable. Jordan wasn't really sure how he felt about Taylor yet, and why deal with that drama if this was just going to be a short time thing.

Taylor was a sweet little white girl with a great body. She was about 5'5" and a little on the fluffy side, but that was just how he liked them. Her pretty little face, bright blue eyes and curly brown hair made it easy to fuck her, not to mention her plump titties and ass. However, she was only a freshman, and he could tell she wasn't very experienced in the sex department. He knew he could turn her into the little slut he wanted, but that would take some time and he wasn't sure he wanted to wait for the nasty sex he loved. He could always cheat on her, but he had learned with Troy's girl, that keeping secrets like that in this college was really hard. He was still pondering if he wanted to keep her around and train her, or get rid of her and find another white girl with daddy issues who wanted to prove to Jordan how much of a slut she could really be. Meeting parents was always a hassle, especially white ones, and he just wasn't sure if he wanted to go through with that for her. Just then his filthy mind and horny loins took over and he said.

"I tell you what, give me a blow job and I'll think about it." He told Taylor.

"Ooh gross, you just had that in my hoo hoo, I'm not sticking that in my mouth now. Go take a shower first." Taylor told him.

That kind of thing was exactly what he meant when it came to her inexperience. It would be a time investment to get her to the point where she would suck his cock no matter where it had been. He got up and took his shower.

Taylor wanted to introduce her new man to her parents and she needed him to cooperate, so as soon as he got out of the shower she was on her knees blowing him in the bathroom. Jordan again thought of how he was going to have to teach this girl to be the slut he wanted. Her blow job was good, no teeth, and she used her hands well, but it was not nasty and there was no sense of urgency, just nice and slow and sweet, just like Taylor. When he felt his climax approaching, he kept it to himself hoping to surprise Taylor and get her to take his load in her mouth. He felt his balls tighten and he stifled his grunt as well he could, sending the first blast into Taylor's mouth.

Taylor was surprised alright. Her eyes widened and she pulled back, spitting Jordan's seed on the ground and standing up disgusted in mid-ejaculation. "What the fuck Jordan? I told you before to let me know when you're going to cum." She went straight to the sink to rinse her mouth out. Jordan didn't want to waste the orgasm, so he stroked his cock and unloaded the rest of his load into the towel he was drying off with. Taylor got dressed in a huff and left for her next class. Jordan knew he was going to half to apologize and probably meet her parents if he was going to be able to fuck that sweet little tight white pussy of Taylor's again.

The next week Jordan found himself at Taylor's house having dinner with her and her parents. Everything seemed to be cordial, but there was the underlying tension. Jordan's dad Dave kept looking at him funny and watching every move he made.

Dave loved his little girl, and if she liked this guy he was fine with it, but he just had this image of this young black boy, several years older than his daughter using her and dumping her after he was done with her, crushing her and leaving him to pick up the pieces. Black men had a reputation for a reason he thought to himself. On the other hand Jordan seemed to be a polite young man and he was willing to give him a chance. So he did his best to quell his fears and be a gracious host.

Kimberly, Taylor's mother on the other hand, had no reservations whatsoever. She welcomed him into her home and immediately took to him. Dave noticed his wife attentiveness and found it a bit odd, since she was never this nice to Taylor's boyfriends in the past. She was a pretty liberal person compared to him, and then of course, he recalled that his wife had always seemed to have a little bit of a thing for black men. As far as he knew though, she had never "dated" one. He just knew that years ago when the two of them were dating, they had watched "Passenger 57", and that his wife had been more than taken with Wesley Snipes. She just loved the line from the movie when Snipes says, "Always bet on black." She had repeated it many times over years, and always with a suggestive tone, making Dave feel as though she was at least curious about black men. Kimberley found Jordan quite attractive and thought to herself that her daughter was lucky to be able to experience a black man even if Kimberly hadn't been able to in her youth.

Jordan thought he had noticed that Taylor's mom seemed to be looking at him every time he looked her way, but he just blew it off. He had however really enjoyed the feel of her big fat tits against his chest when she had hugged him upon his arrival; again something that Dave didn't recall her doing with Taylor's other boyfriends. Kimberley was about Taylor's height, maybe an inch shorter, but she was quite a bit heavier; half of that weight seemed to be in those tits. She was attractive, in a MILF sort of way. He knew where Taylor got her big blue eyes, and Kimberly's shoulder length hair framed her pretty round face. She had a big wide ass, Jordan loved those, and she had a belly roll that was more pronounced when she sat down. Jordan decided to keep an eye on the mom all night and see if there really was an attraction to him or if it was just his imagination. He again caught her several times checking him out when she thought he wasn't looking. Moreover, the thing that kind of seemed to convince him was the hug she gave him when he and Taylor left after dinner to go see a movie. She seemed to linger in the hug and he was sure he had heard her moan a little too, and when she backed away, her nipples were visible through the tight T-shirt she was wearing.

An hour after Taylor and Jordan had left Dave was sitting watching TV when his wife left the room to take a shower. She called him about 15 minutes later and he begrudgingly got up to go see what she needed. When he walked in the room what greeted him blew him away. There stood his wife in a knee length deep purple silk night gown. Her Thick body filled the night gown to maximum capacity. Her heavy DD cup tits pressed against the silky material and her rock hard nipples poked provocatively at Dave. His dick responded immediately and he attacked his sexy plump wife.

He turned her away from him and instantly groped her massive tits through the sexy material. Then he pinched her stiff nipples roughly. He knew how sensitive her nipples were and how she loved them roughly played with.

Kimberly moaned appreciatively as her already wet pussy began to drip profusely. She had been wet most of the night as she gazed at her daughter's boyfriend and imagined him fucking her daughter. She was envious of her daughter, wondering if she had already experience the young man's stiff black cock. She wondered how thick it was and how it felt fucking her daughter. She knew Taylor was no virgin, and figured she had already partaken in that pleasure. She had wanted to play with her pussy the whole time she was showering, but masturbation really didn't do it for her as much as a real dick did so she had decided she would surprise her husband and get him to play with her instead. That was always easy. He was like a trained dog. Just throw on a silky night gown and he would do exactly as he was doing right now. Unfortunately for Kimberly, in the last year or so, Dave had developed a bit of a premature ejaculation problem, but he had been such a dear purchasing that thick 8" lifelike vibrating dildo to help him with pleasuring his wife. He was pretty good with it, and he was really fantastic with his mouth. She had come on his face many time as he expertly manipulated her clit, sucked her pussy lips or even tongue fucked her ass. She did love the feel of his tongue plunging in and out of her ass as he fucked her pussy with the dildo or his fingers. He had discovered her love of ass play a few years ago, and Kimberly had even made him feel as though he was the first to do that. Truth be told though, several of her past boyfriends had fucked her ass...he was on the other hand the only one submissive enough to ever lick her ass, and for that she did love him.

Dave played with her tits for a few more minutes, squeezing and pinching and stretching her nipples, much to her delight. Then he suddenly bent her over the bed and flipped up her night gown revealing her thick, round ass. He spread her legs and dove face first between her ass cheeks. His nose pushed at her asshole as his tongue ravaged her sloppy wet pussy, licking and sucking her swollen lips and engorged clit. Kimberly moaned her approval and grabbed at the bed sheets as the pleasure over took her body. She loved the feel of her husband's tongue on her pussy and she let him know.

"Oh baby, yes, eat my pussy. Suck my clit."

Dave did as instructed, eagerly devouring his wife's pussy, biting her clit and licking her asshole. This went on for about five minutes, and Kimberly patiently awaited the moment when Dave would stop, open the night stand drawer and get out what she really wanted tonight, the dildo. She had been imagining Jordan's black cock all night, and in her mind she would envision the dildo being his cock fucking her. A moment later the pause happened, but instead of hearing the drawer open, she felt her husband grab hold of her hips, and without warning, drove his rock hard dick into her sloppy accepting hole. Even though his penis was considerably smaller than the dildo, Kimberly did enjoy the feel of a real fuck stick inside her.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!" She graoned. "Fuck me baby!"

Dave did just that. He violently fucked his thick, horny, sexy wife, and she enjoyed every second of it, all 30 seconds. Dave felt his orgasm suddenly shoot through his balls and he tried to stop it by halting his thrusts. However, it was too late, he hadn't stopped quickly enough and he felt his cum shooting up through his rigid reed. He knew it was inevitable. He would not be able to stop it, so he resumed his pounding of his wife's drenched pussy, unloading his balls inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he grunted as he drove his dick in and out with force until there was no more cum to give.

Kimberly enjoyed the feel of him coming, but there was no denying she was disappointed. She had just begun to really enjoy his rough handling of her, the feel of his dick inside her and the way he had taken her without words and just fucked her when suddenly it was over. Just then she felt him pull out. She began to stand when she felt her husband's hand on her back shoving her forcibly back down onto the bed. This turned her on a bit more. "What did he have in mind?" She thought. Then she heard the drawer. She smiled to herself knowing what was next. She really liked it when her husband dominated her and treated he like a "naughty girl". A moment later she felt the 8" dildo driven roughly into her cum soaked pussy.

"That's what you want isn't it?" Dave said to her.

"Yes!" she groaned.

"What do you say?" He asked her.

"Thank you." She replied. "Thank you, thank you."

Dave fucked her with the dildo for another 10 minutes, running through his repertoire of things he knew his wife liked: Pulling her hair, smacking her fat ass, asking her who is his "naughty girls". To which she always replied, " I am, I am, I'm your naughty girl!"

Kimberly enjoyed all of them, but the routine was just that, routine, and after the 10 minutes or so, she was ready to cum. She gave Dave the cue she knew he would read and he responded as always, pulling the dildo out and turning Kimberly over to finger her to climax. A few minutes into this Kimberly wanted to feel his tongue on her pussy again and asked him to eat her pussy, forgetting that he had already cum in there and might not want to do that. Suddenly she remembered this and just as she was about to relieve him of that obligation, Dave swung around and again began devouring her pussy, cum soaked and all. She couldn't believe he hadn't even hesitated. The thought of him licking her pussy with his cum dripping from it really turned her on, and moments later she came a good cum.

Dave rode her pussy during the whole orgasm with his face until she pushed him away because her clit was too sensitive. He watched as she lay there in the afterglow. He liked making his wife cum. He lay next to her and rubbed her soft middle over the top of her silky jammies. He was surprised when Kimberly rolled toward him and kissed him full on the lips. Then she began licking his cum covered face as well. This turned him on and his dick began to stiffen again.

Kimberly loved the taste of cum and since Dave had not cum in her mouth as he usually did, she had to lick it off his face.

Dave just lay there enjoying his wife's naughty action and thought to himself, "I can't believe what a nasty slut she can be sometimes." Little did he know how true that statement really was, and how his wife would soon prove it to his daughter's boyfriend.

***********

While Taylor and Jordan were at the movie, Jordan couldn't stop thinking about the moan he thought her heard from Taylor's mom when he hugged her. He also thought it might have lasted longer than it should have. Was this all his imagination, or was there something to it. It just ate at him the entire movie. Sure she was old and even a bit fat, but there was that lingering thought of the "myth" that married MILFs were hot in bed because they knew what they wanted and did what it took to get it.

On the ride home he told Taylor he enjoyed meeting her parents and very slyly asked questions about both of them. He directed his questions to Taylor in a way that he could get the info he wanted without Taylor realizing what he was after. He told her that her parents seemed like an odd couple. She seemed too outgoing for him. Taylor agreed, and even unknowingly had admitted to her boyfriend that her mom was not so innocent previous to her parents getting together. That was what Jordan wanted to know.

goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers