Momma Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Slide your seat all the way back.” She told Jordan.
He did.
Kimberly wasted no time flipping her skirt up, throwing her leg over Jordan’s lap and impaling herself on his thick hard, black shaft facing him cowgirl style. She immediately took control of the situation, bouncing hostilely on his man meat.
“Looks like my momma slut got all horny watchin’ me fuck her daughter?” Jordan mocked her.
Kimberly ignored him, continuing to spear herself with his thick black arrow.
“Did my momma slut like watching her sweet little daughter being a black cock slut?”
Again Kimberly ignored him, getting more hostile toward the fuck rod she was jamming into her cock hungry hole.
“Did my horny little momma slut hear her daughter beg me to fuck her with my big, fat, black cock, huh?” He teased her.
While still fucking Jordan with abandon, Kimberly unbuttoned her blouse with one hand, reached inside her bra and with the other, pulled out one of her massive tits, lifted it up, and fed the nipple to Jordan, “Stop talking and bite my nipple!” She demanded. Then she did the same thing to her other tit, leaving it hanging out of the top of her silky black bra.
Jordan reached up with both hands, taking a tit in each and began an assault on her nipples that would last the entire fuck session. He bit, and he pinched and he squeezed those enormous flesh bags and their nipples. He ignored anything else about Kimberly as she just fucked him silly.
“Yes, that’s it. Bite them; pinch them, harder, harder, yes, that’s it.” Kimberly demanded. “You can abuse them all you like baby. You know I like it rough. You don’t have to be gentle like with Taylor. Make me cum baby, fuck me and make me come!”
This was the first time Kimberly had actually mentioned her daughter during any of their fuck fests, and it turned Jordan on. He listened to Kimberly and roughly attacked her tits like she wanted, and began to thrust his hips skyward in an effort to impale her even deeper.
His girlfriend’s mother moaned and squealed with delight as he caused her orgasm to rise quickly. The lovers became quite selfish as they each concentrated on their own pleasure and every motion they made was to bring upon their own climactic pleasure. Kimberly was first, calling out that she was going to cum. Jordan fucked up against her harder as she rode the wave of climax to its end. Not thirty seconds later, Jordan announced his orgasm, shooting what was left in his balls after coming not 30 minutes earlier into Kimberly’s accepting cunt.
“Oh yes, come in my hot white pussy!” Kimberly said. Just like her daughter, she loved the feel of Jordan exploding in her cunt. She rode him, rocking her hips back and forth, milking his rod of all its deposit. When he was done, Kimberly showed him what a dirty slut she could be. She rose off of his cock and let their combined fluids run out of her used pussy and all over his cock. Then she climbed off his lap, turned around and with her mouth and tongue proceeded to clean his cock of all those fluids.
“You are quite the dirty little slut aren’t you momma? You need to teach your daughter how to be this nasty.” Jordan told her.
Kimberly stopped briefly, looked up at him and said, “It’s her problem if she doesn’t know how to please her man.”
“Ooooooooh, Damn Momma, those claws are out aren’t they?” Jordan teased.
Kimberly just winked and continued her cleansing of Jordan’s softening cock. Jordan dropped Kimberly off about twenty minutes later and she walked into a dark and quiet house. As she walked passed her daughter’s room, she couldn’t help feeling accomplished, as she thought about how she was satisfying her daughter’s boyfriend better than she. Kimberly again relished the feeling and the sense of superiority she used to feel in her younger days when she was the “other” woman. Even though it was her daughter this time, and not those skinny stuck up bitches from her past. She knew she should feel guilty, but she had never been this sexually satisfied in her whole life, and no one, not even her daughter could make her feel bad about that. She walked to her room, not even showering, she slipped into a silk night gown and climbed into bed smelling like a used up prostitute. She could smell the sex on her and she loved the feeling of being her daughter’s boyfriend’s slut.
The next morning Kimberly was woken up by Taylor who was crying uncontrollably and slamming things around in her room. Kimberly walked into her room half asleep and asked what was going on. Taylor proceeded to tell her mom how she had gone to the frat house to take Jordan’s car to the car wash as a surprise since he really didn’t have extra money to spend on things like that, and as she cleaned it out she had found a pair of women’s underwear on the passenger’s floor.
Immediately Kimberly remembered throwing her panties on the floor of his car in the heat of their passionate rendezvous last night. She panicked, “Are you sure they weren’t yours?”
“I know my own underwear mom!” She snapped. “Besides whomever they belong to was some fat bitch. You should have seen the size of them.”
Kimberly bristled at the comment, and even though she shouldn’t say it, she comforted her daughter, “Oh honey, maybe there is an explanation.” Kimberly told her. She didn’t want them to break up. She feared her access to Jordan and his amazing black cock would diminish if that happened.
“Last night I didn’t suck his cock after he had sex with me and he told me if I wouldn’t do it, he would find someone who would.”
Kimberly hugged her daughter, “Sweety, if you don’t want to do that, he just needs to understand that. Don’t you betray your beliefs.” Once again Kimberly was thinking if her daughter did that, that Jordan might just have sex with Taylor, not needing Kimberly anymore.
“But I will lose him if I don’t.”
“Honey, you won’t lose him, look at you. Where is he going to find a prettier girl than you?”
“You’re my mother you have to say that. There are plenty of girls prettier than me all over school.”
A few more comforting hugs and some more talk and Taylor finally calmed down. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and suddenly announced she was going to see Jordan to straighten this all out. Kimberly sat on her bed and began to feel guilty for causing her daughter so much pain. She vowed to not see Jordan anymore, so she would not be the horrible person she felt like at this moment.
-----------
A week without Jordan’s cock and a weekend of her husband fumbling around trying to satisfy her with her vibrator had that promise being dropped in the round file under, “I need me some big black dick”. One day when Taylor was at school and Dave at work, Kimberly texted Jordan to please call her, she needed his help. When he called she told him she needed something from her attic and if he came over to get it down for her, she promised there would be a nice reward for him.
An hour later Jordan was crawling around her attic when he came across a box marked “Wedding dress-sealed for preservation”. He got a wicked idea, and brought it down with him from the attic.
“Look what I found.” Jordan smirked as he dropped the box on the kitchen table.
“What are you doing with that?” Kimberly asked.
“I want you to put it on so I can fuck you in it.”
“Jordan no! It is all sealed up. I can’t open that. Besides, I won’t even fit into it.”
“Sure you will.”
“No really, I won’t. I have gained too much weight since I wore that.”
“I don’t care. I want you to put it on. Think how dirty you will feel getting boned by my big black cock in the pristine white dress you vowed your devotion to your husband in.” He told her as he grabbed his cock through his sweats.
“Stop it.” Kimberly said, blushing.
He walked around behind her and grabbed hold of her fat tits, squeezing them antagonistically, “You on your knees, sucking my cock as your dress drapes on the floor.”
She moaned, “It won’t fit baby, I’m too fat now.” She was caving in as he pleasured her with his hands mauling her tits.
“So what, put it on anyway.” He told her, now pinching her nipples just as hard as he had squeezed her tits.
“No, I can’t.” She pleaded, her pussy aching now from his expert manipulation of her tits and her resolve.
“Fine,” He said, letting go of her and stepping back. “Then no black cock for you.” And he headed for the door. Turning around her told her, “You can fuck that dickless wonder of a husband then. I’m not touching you until you put that dress on and fuck me in it.”
Kimberly broke down, her determination gone as she longed to have his hands back on her tits and his dick back in her pussy, “Fine, I’ll try.” She told him grabbing the box and taking it to her room.
She was right, it did not fit. Her tits had grown a full cup sizes since her wedding and they spilled out over the bodice, the zipper would not go up all of the way, but somehow she got the clasp at the top of the zipper in back hooked keeping the dress from falling off. She was embarrassed beyond words. She walked out to the living room.
“See!” She said in disgust. “Look!” She snapped as she turned around to show him the exposed portion of her back between where the zipper stopped and the clasp hooked, “I’m so fat it won’t even zip up.” She turned back around and Jordan just stared at her tits.
“Oh Momma, look at you. You dirty little slut. Look at your tits all poppin’ out. Look at you all in white like an innocent young bride.” He dropped his sweats and started stroking his cock to erection.
Suddenly Kimberly didn’t feel disgusting. Seeing how this turned Jordan on aroused her, and she spontaneously began to cream into her panties.
“Get over her you little white slut and suck my dick!” He commanded her.
Kimberly gracefully glided across the floor in her wedding dress, flipped it out so she wouldn’t kneel on it and dropped to her knees in front of Jordan. She grabbed his cock from his hand, looked up at him with those huge blue eyes and swallowed his cock whole. She so loved being a dirty slut for him. She sucked and stroked his cock wildly. She kept eye contact with him for quite some time, watching his pleasure with her technique.
“You do love my black dick don’t you momma?” Jordan asked.
“Mmmmm Hmmmm.” Kimberly hummed with her mouth still full of cock.
“You suck your husband’s pathetic little white cock in this dress on your wedding night?”
Kimberly remembered her wedding night. She had passed on sex with her husband all together, claiming she was too tired. She shook her head no, never removing Jordan’s cock from her mouth.
“Did you at least fuck the poor little guy in this dress?” He asked.
Kimberly got an evil look on her face, shaking her head no again.
“Oh what a tease you were. Trouncing around all day with your tits hanging out of this dress and you didn’t even fuck him in it when you got to your room?”
Kimberly shook her head again, again with a knowing smile.
“Well my horny little momma slut, you are not going to get away with that with me.” Jordan warned her.
By now, Kimberly was really turned on, and she was sucking his dick like a pro. She bobbed fast and stroked with her hand. She deep throated it every few strokes and she washed his balls with her tongue occasionally. Jordan just stood there watching her do it, all the while wearing her wedding dress. He was enjoying the depravity of it all when he felt his orgasm approaching.
“Here it comes slut!” he told her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her off his cock. “Show me those fucking massive tits!” He demanded.
Kimberly leaned back and lifted the bodice of her dress, displaying all the tit flesh that was spilling out the top of it. Jordan grabbed his rod and stroked it for a moment before it exploded. Shot after shot rocketed out of his thick black pole, covering Kimberly’s tits, neck and even her face. The copious load dripped down into her cleavage and over her abundant mounds onto her wedding dress. Kimberly loved the feel of his hot baby juice drenching her. She licked off the cum that landed on her lips and smiled up at Jordan wickedly.
Wanting to watch her tits jiggle and shake Jordan pulled her up and laid her down on the chase lounge he had seen her on that first night he met her. He lifted her wedding gown up so he could get to her pussy. He pulled her panties down, spread her legs, placing her ankles on his shoulders and lined up his still hard shaft with her hungry, dripping hole. He drove it in slowly until his hips hit her plump wide ass.
Kimberly groaned with appreciation, “Ohhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssss!” She had missed the feel of his cock filling her pussy so badly.
Jordan grabbed her thighs with both his hands and began a hard, vigorous fucking of the plump housewife. He watched as the excess tit flesh that spilled from her dress jiggled and wiggled with each lunge of his hips. He loved watching her fat tits do their dance when he fucked her.
“uh, uh, uh, yes. yes, yes.” Kimberly panted with each invasion of her sizzling cunt.
“So I’m the first person to fuck you in this dress huh you dirty slut?” Jordan asked.
“Uh huh.” Kimberly grunted her lie as she remembered the boning one of the groomsmen had given her in the ladies room during her wedding reception. That was the real reason she didn’t let Dave fuck her on their wedding night. Her pussy was full of cum and she didn’t want to be discovered for the slut she was even on her wedding day.
Jordan smiled a satisfied smile. “If only your poor pathetic little white boy husband knew what a whore he married.” Jordan teased.
He got bored with this position and flipped Kimberly over on her stomach. He flipped the dress up again exposing her fat white ass and drove into her hard and deep. He began a quick hostile reaming of her pussy and she moaned her pleasure. As he quickened his pace he reached up and grabbed hold of a handful of her hair, yanking it back as he thrush his pelvis forward.
Kimberly screamed her approval and lifted her ass up to meet each rocking of his hips.
“You like it rough don’t you momma?” Jordan queried.
“Yes, Yes, you know I do, harder, pull my hair harder, fuck me harder.” She demanded.
Jordan indulged her and soon his stabs were a blur and Kimberly was bellowing her climax. Jordan came soon after, pulling his cock from her pussy and depositing more of his jiz onto her dress as if he was marking it as his. He collapsed on her back and the two of them recovered from there raucous escapade. It was a quick one because both were so turned on by the wickedness of it, but both lie there completely satisfied.
Jordan finally got up and got dressed, Kimberly reminded him of why he came over in the first place and asked him if he would get the stuff from her attic before he left. He did and soon she was left alone sill lying face down on her chase lounge to contemplate how she was going to clean her dress without being totally embarrassed at the dry cleaners. When she finally got up, she tried to clean it as well as she could before hiding it in the back of her closet. She would have to take it the next day to the cleaners. She would of course take it to one in the next city over to avoid some of that embarrassment. She couldn’t believe some of the stuff Jordan did to her or made her do, but she knew that’s why it was so exciting and why she loved it so much. She knew she was being a bad wife and especially a bad mother, but she also knew she couldn’t give it up, well at least not anytime soon.
To be continued if the readers request it……..

12