Momma Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,950 Followers

Kimberly had her hand down Dee's bathing suit now and she was dropping to her knees. As she did, she pulled the trunks down and freed his cock. She looked at it and her mouth watered. It was in deed bigger than Jordan's. Not too much longer she believed, but oh so much thicker. She wasn't sure she would be able to get it all in her mouth. She was right. Even with her mouth stretched open as far as she could, she could not get more than a few inches in. So she sucks the head hard as she furiously stroked the rest of its length. All thoughts of the people outside in her back yard were stripped from her mind as suddenly the only thing important to her was pleasing the black dick in her mouth and getting it in her lustful pussy.

"In deed you are a black cock whore." Dee chided her while evaluating her eagerness to please.

Kimberly looked up at him enjoying his "Compliment" All the while desperately trying to get more of his cock in her mouth for fear he will not think she was a good cocksucker. She stroked and sucked and forced more and more of his cock into her mouth until her jaw hurt so much it is not enjoyable.

Dee just watched as he always does when women try to suck his cock. Kimberly was the most eager he's had, and had done the best job stuffing as much in her mouth as possible. He watched for a few more minutes until finally Kimberly pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible pop and stood up.

"Fuck me with this big, fat, black dick pleeeeeeeease." Kimberly begged.

Wanting to make her feel used and cheap, Dee didn't want to let her go to her room, so he spun her around and pushed her down so her hands were palms down on the counter and she was looking herself right in the mirror. Then he grabbed hold of her bathing suit cover and ripped it right down the back. He pulled down the shorts she was wearing over her suit and then he did the same thing to her one piece bathing suit, ripping it right down the back.

Kimberly let out a surprised screech, but did nothing to dissuade him. Ripping the suit all the way down to her ass, made it loose and the straps fell off her shoulders, exposing her big fat tits and flabby belly, as well as revealing her big round ass. Kimberly was so turned on by his forcefulness that it didn't even matter to her that the body she was so ashamed to show her own husband was almost completely on display for this stranger. Dee positioned himself behind her, bent at the knees, lined up his pulsing fat dick with her dribbling cunt and in one motion jammed it up her love hole.

Kimberly grunted with a mixture of pain and total submissive pleasure. She could not believe how dominant this stud was, but she loved it, "FUCK!" was all she could spit out as Dee stayed buried inside her without moving.

Looking at her in the mirror, he just stared. Kimberly could feel her pussy stretching to his size, and as he slowly withdrew it from her slutty hole, she could feel her pussy muscles spasm from that sudden stretching. Dee pulled it all the way out to the head and then jammed it back in forcibly.

Kimberly grunted again, not getting any words out.

Again Dee did the same

Again Kimberly just grunted as Dee's thrusts forced the air from her lungs.

He pulled it out and stared her down in the mirror again.

"Noooooooo!" Kimberly whimpers, "Put it back in."

"Beg me!" Dee commanded.

PLeeeeeeeeeeease." Kimberly pleaded.

"Please what?"

Knowing what this dominant wanted to hear, Kimberly went all out, "pleeeeeeeeeease fuck this black cock whore with that big, fat, beautiful, black dick."

Dee obliged her and drove it back in.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Kimberly replied, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!"

Done fucking around with her, Dee grabbed hold of the pony tail Kimberly was sporting and began to fuck her hard and fast; slamming his pelvis into her big, fat, accepting, soft ass. He fucked her hard and deep for a few minutes before slapping her ass hard and loud.

"Owwwww! Yes!!" Kimberly screamed her approval when she felt the sting of his slap.

They both watched as the reflection of Kimberly's body shook and jiggled in the mirror. They both watched her pleasure radiate in her reflection as Dee made her come several times in the span of less than 15 minutes. They both watched as the reflection of Dee's assault played out in the mirror and it turned them both on. By the time Dee was ready to come, both of their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat. Dee felt his balls tighten and pulled his cock from her pussy. Still holding on to her pony tail, he yanked her to his knees and stroked his cock until he unleashed his load of cum all over her face, tits and hair. Like always, Kimberly loved the feel of the hot sticky liquid blasting and dripping down her body. Without warning, Dee shoved his cock back in her mouth. Kimberly knew exactly what he wanted and proceeded to clean their cum from his cock.

When he was satisfied, Just like Jordan, Dee put his cock back in his trunks, wiped the sweat from his face with a hand towel and left Kimberly kneeling on the floor without saying another word. Kimberly sat there for a moment before getting up and going to her room. She removed the ripped clothing that was hanging from her body and decided a shower would be the best thing since getting the cum out of her hair would be pretty impossible. Dee walked out the back door, flashed a knowing grin at Jordan and hopped in the pool to cool off.

What Kimberly didn't know was that Dee was not a friend of Jordan's, he was an uncle. Despite his young looks, he was really almost 10 years older than Jordan and he had lots of experience with how to treat slutty, sexually unsatisfied housewives. He had been telling Jordan of his experiences for years and is where Jordan learned how horny white girls are for black cock. Kimberly never had a chance to resist him.

Kimberly finished her shower, dressed and rejoined the party. It didn't escape Sheri's notice that Kimberly's hair was now wet in that ponytail and that she was wearing different clothes, but she decided not to reveal her knowledge to her dear friend. The two women just sat on the patio chatting and watching the party until it finally wound down.

By the time the party had ended, Taylor was pretty drunk, and of course that's how Jordan liked her. Her inhibitions were much less when she had been drinking and he liked to take advantage of that. It was close to 10:00 and everyone had left. Jordan and Taylor were in the Jacuzzi and Kimberly was putting away the leftover food. She was going to clean the rest up the next day, but she didn't want to waste the remaining food. When she had finished she walked outside and announced she was going to bed.

As Kimberly prepped for bed, she heard Jordan and Taylor come into the house. Taylor was giggling and being loud like any drunken young girl would be. Kimberly closed her door and slipped into bed. She lay there for about fifteen minutes unable to get to sleep. She couldn't get her mind off what had happened today with Dee. She was surprised by his total dominance of her, but at the same time so turned on by it. Her pussy began to tingle as she remembered. She slipped her hand into her panties and began fiddling her clit. She pinched a nipple with her other hand and delighted in the feeling. She slid two fingers into her pussy and thumbed her clit. She squeezed her tit roughly and built her pleasure as she did it. She was contemplating her vibrator in the nearby nightstand drawer when suddenly her cell phone bussed on that same nightstand. Puzzled by who would be texting her this time of night, especially since her husband had already checked in earlier and Jordan was occupied with her daughter, she rolled over and reached for her phone. Grabbing it she looked at the screen. Holy shit it was from Jordan.

Jordan: Hey Momma wanna watch me fuck your daughter again?

Kimberly: NO!

J: Liar!

K: Stop it

J: You no u wanna

K: NO!!!!

Kimberly said no, but the memory of watching Jordan do it to her daughter the last time entered her mind and she really did want to watch. She slipped out of bed and quickly changed into something a bit sexier and slowly creeped down the hall. She could hear the TV on in the living room and figured they would be in there. As she peaked around the corner she could see Jordan sitting in her husband's chair facing her with her daughter on her knees with her back to Kimberly between Jordan's knees bobbing on his fully erect cock. Instantly Kimberly became jealous. She wanted that black dick in her mouth. She watched her daughter perform her best fellatio on Jordan and began to tear her technique apart in her mind. She critique it moment by moment, the whole time her mouth watered wanting to be in her daughter's place. Soon her hand was meandering its way over her round tummy and into the panties she was wearing. Her fingers found her stimulated clit and rubbed it slowly. She watched Taylor with envy and slid her fingers into her sloppy wet pussy. Her other hand found her stiff sensitive nipple and pinched it uncompromisingly. Kimberly was really getting into it when she looked up and noticed Jordan had seen her. She was startled for a moment, but then Jordan winked as he grabbed Taylor's head and pushed it down hard onto his erect shaft.

"That's a good slut!" Jordan encouraged his girlfriend while her mother looked on.

Taylor's intoxication fueled her desire and she opened her throat wide, taking almost all of Jordan's cock down it. Jordan extended his neck as if trying to see what Kimberly was doing inside her panties. Getting the hint, Kimberly stepped out from around the corner into full view, pulled her panties off and tossed them down the hall toward her room. Then she spread her legs wide and resumed playing with her pussy as Jordan looked on. She fiddled her clit with one hand and slid three fingers into her sloppy hole with the other hand. Quietly she plunged the fingers in and out as she vigorously rubbed her clit.

Jordan smiled that big white toothy grin of his, and then once again forced Taylor's mouth hard onto his throbbing cock. Taylor, fueled by the alcohol and her growing lust, took even a little more of Jordan's cock in her throat this time.

"Yes, my little slut take it all. You are getting really good at sucking my black cock." He encouraged Taylor while never taking his eyes off of Kimberly. The compliment inspired Taylor even more and she enthusiastically bobbed harder, deeper and faster on Jordan's rod.

Kimberly meanwhile was trying to make sure Jordan's attention was on her and not her daughter. She stopped playing with her pussy long enough to pull her tits out of her silky red teddy. She yanked the nipples hard, lifting their weight by the rock hard nubs. Closing her eyes, she silently moaned to show Jordan how much she loved the feelings she was giving herself. Then she dropped her tits and resumed her pussy play as Jordan looked on.

"Deeper, deeper my dirty little slut!" Jordan said.

Kimberly assumed he was talking to her since he never took his eyes off of her and she plunged her fingers as far as she could into her soaked pussy. Taylor of course thought he was talking to her and she made even more effort to swallow all of his cock. Jordan just reveled in his good fortune.

This went on for a few more minutes when Taylor finally came up for air. She looked up at Jordan and begged, "Baby, please fuck me. Your little slut needs this big, black dick inside her."

Jordan finally took his eyes off of Taylor's mom, looked down at her and said, "What did I tell you the other day when you pissed me off?"

"But baby, I apologized." she whined and slurred her words.

"I don't want an apology." He scolded her. "What did I tell you?"

The other day, Taylor had seen Jordan chatting up another white girl at school and she had behaved rudely to him and the girl in the middle of the campus with many onlookers. Jordan had excused himself from the conversation with the other girl and walked Taylor to her car where he told her to go home and not call him until she was ready to apologize. When she finally did apologize later that night, Jordan took the opportunity to advance his slut's sexual prowess. Taylor agreed to his demand, although she never really intended to cooperate. But that was four days ago, and like her mother, Taylor could not go long without the feel of Jordan's thick, black ram rod filling her little white pussy. So, now Jordan had the upper hand as he always did.

"Baby, Pleeeeeeeeeeease, I need it." She whined again, her words barely comprehendible.

"What did I say?" He retorted sternly.

Kimberly was looking on and still fiddling with her cunt and squeezing her tit as she did.

"No dick for me until I let you cum in my mouth and I swallow?" she slurred again. Her intoxication was even more evident now that she was so horny she couldn't think straight. Luckily for both of them it also meant her inhibitions were greatly lowered. So without thinking about it, Taylor did all she could to do as Jordan wanted.

This all turned Kimberly on too. The domination by Jordan, even if it was over her daughter made her even wetter than she was and she feverishly began to pleasure herself as she watched her daughter suck Jordan's cock so well, but she also began to worry again that Jordan might not need her anymore if her daughter's sluttiness continued to advance like this.

Taylor stroked Jordan's cock with her hands and sucked the head with her mouth like an expert. Anything she could think of to spur his orgasm, she did. Jordan took a handful of hair and began fucking her mouth hard and deep as he turned his attention back to her mother. He spoke to her now as he forced his cock down her daughter's throat.

"You like that, slut? You like my cock down her throat?" He knew Taylor was not paying attention to his words, as her desire and intoxication had taken over her senses. He made sure his questions were something both women could think were directed at them.

Kimberly masturbated furiously as she watched. She nodded her head to answer Jordan.

"You want this don't you slut?"

Kimberly nodded. Taylor again was really not paying attention to the fact that Jordan was asking questions, she just heard dirty talk and it fueled her more.

You want my cum in your mouth don't you"

Kimberly was building rapidly to a climax and so was Jordan. She nodded again.

"Suck me!"

Kimberly took three fingers and sucked them like they were Jordan's cock as she continued to masturbate zealously. She was so close, and she began to panic that she would not be able to keep quiet if she orgasmed. Just then Jordan grunted and filled her daughter's mouth with his seed. It was too much, she was going to come and she knew she had to leave. She ran down the hall and into her room. She jumped on her bed, shoved her face deep into her pillow and fingered herself to orgasm. She bit the pillow, and screamed into it as her pleasure waves consumed her body. She violently shook and shivered and she fiddled her clit the whole time. When it was finally over she collapsed on the bed and tried to recover. When she finally did she got up and peeked out her door to see if she could hear the young couple continuing with their sex session. To her surprise, she saw Jordan walk across the end of the hall and leave the house. She was shocked, she was sure he would fuck Taylor after he got what he wanted.

After watching Taylor swallow his load, Jordan decided he wanted to punish Taylor even more. When she asked him to fuck her after doing as he commanded, he told her he was tired and was leaving. Taylor begged him to take care of her, but he refused, leaving her sobbing on the couch after telling her she should not be such a jealous bitch.

Kimberly walked out quietly to the living room and saw Taylor blubbering on the couch. She watched for a few more minutes as Taylor eventually stopped crying a passed out in the fetal position on the couch. Kimberly returned to her room. Luckily she stepped on her underwear that she had tossed down the hall. That would have been hard to explain, she thought. She walked into her bathroom and sat on the toilet to clean herself off. She couldn't believe how fucking hot Jordan could get her and then the thoughts of Dee from earlier in the day came back too. Holy shit what a slut I am....

As she sat there on the toilet there was a light knock on the French doors of Kimberly's room that led into the back yard. She was a bit startled. She walked to the doors and moved the curtain to the side. Jordan stood outside looking in. She opened the door and began to speak.

"What the hell are you doing? Taylor is here. You can't be in here with me." She warned him.

"She's passed out in the living room. I saw here on my way back here. She won't hear a fucking thing." Jordan told her.

"Jordan, No, we......"

Jordan covered her mouth with his hand. "Shut up!" He barked. "My momma slut needs to be punished for being such a prick tease. Who do you think you are playing with that big, fat, white cunt of yours in front of me?"

He flipped her around, shoved Kimberly down so she was bending over her marital bed. He slapped her on the ass hard. Kimberly squealed in pain, but that act instantly made her pussy begin to moisten. Jordan pulled his shorts down and spanked Kimberly again on the same cheek. She yelled again in pain.

"Who has been a nasty, little momma slut, teasing her black man?" Jordan scolded her.

"I have!" Kimberly replied naughtily.

Jordan lined up his cock with her pussy and drove it in hostilely. Kimberly moaned her approval. Jordan fucked her hard and rough for the next 10 minutes, smacking her on the ass in the same place repeatedly. Kimberly loved the way he was handling her, but eventually her ass cheek began to really hurt and she begged him to stop.

"OK," Jordan told her. "but you still need to be punished, you have been a naughty momma slut."

Jordan was still fucking her and had hold of her ass cheeks near her hips and as he held there he looked down and got an idea. He pulled his cock from her pussy and lined up with her puckered asshole.

Kimberly panicked. She had been fuck there before, but not by a cock this large. "NOOOOOOOO!" she begged.

Jordan ignored her and slowly drove his cock up her ass as she grunted and groaned form a mixture of pain and pleasure. She couldn't remember the last time she had a dick in her ass, but the familiar feel of it excited, while at the same time the way Jordan's cock stretched her anal muscles brought on a good amount of pain. Jordan slowly pulled out so only the head was still in her and Kimberly exhaled.

"Please baby, there is lube in the top drawer right next to you." She appealed to his humanity.

Jordan pushed forward again slowly as he told her, "If I lubed it, it wouldn't be a punishment, and momma sluts need to remember who is in charge and that teasing is not acceptable." His cock was buried in her now and soon he was fucking her with a quickening but still deep rhythm. The pussy juice on his cock lubed her ass enough to make it not completely dry.

Kimberly began to enjoy the memorable feel of a cock up her ass, and she moaned deeply with each thrust. She reached between her legs and began to fiddle her clit and her orgasm began to rise from within. Jordan quickened his pace and within a few minutes Kimberly was begging for it more and more. She came again for the third time that day and it was quite gratifying. She had never come that many times in the same day, and she loved how sexy it made her feel to be able to satisfy the men she had that day.

Jordan had already come twice that day as well and because of that, his staying power was pretty high. The tightness of Kimberly's ass however did have an effect, and several minutes later he deposited his third load of the day deep inside Kimberly's ass. The two lovers fell forward onto the bed and lay there for some time recovering. Finally Jordan pulled out. He found the panties Kimberly had brought back form the hall lying on the floor. He wiped his filthy cock with them and left without another word as he did so often.

goamz86
goamz86
1,950 Followers