Momma Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,005 Followers

Trey groaned his approval and placed his hands on her head as she bobbed back and forth on his growing cock. His cock was blacker that both the others she had had and the skin felt different, thicker maybe, slicker for sure. She was surprised to notice these things and it made her feel hot. She was becoming a connoisseur of black cock and she loved it. She got his cock nice and hard and loved the feel of it as it expanded in her mouth, growing to an even more impressive size than when she pulled it out of his pants. This boy was a "grower", more than a "shower". Once fully erect, he was just as long as Jordan's, but with just a bit less girth. She was going to love getting fucked by this dick.

Meanwhile, Trey was just indulging himself in the pleasure of this fat white woman giving him a blow job. He was really going to have to thank Jordan for this later. He did not have the experience with women that Jordan had. He was not a scholarship athlete. Being an exchange student from South Africa, made it hard to make friends with women sometimes. Baseball was not as advanced in his country and he was struggling as a walk-on of the team. Even his name was hard to pronounce. When the coach found out he was a "III", named after his dad and grandfather, he gave him the nickname "Trey". On top of that, even though he was not old enough to really understand Apartheid, his parents were, and they always warned him to be wary of white folks. So to have a woman old enough to be his mom and white sucking his dick, was quite intimidating. He was really getting close to coming in this slut's mouth when he felt her slip her mouth off his cock and speak, jolting him from his daydream and causing him to open his eyes.

"Come on big boy." Kimberly told him, grabbing him by the hand and walking him toward the couch.

"Yes Ma'am" He said in his thick South African accent.

"Oooh, Where are you from Sweetheart?" Kimberly said, noticing his sexy enunciation.

"South Africa, Ma'am." He replied.

"No need for all the formalities darlin', you're about to fuck me." She told him as she bent over the arm of the couch, flipped her robe up over the big round ass, and spread her legs a bit to accept his long black pole. "Now show momma how well you can use that big South African snake."

"Yes Ma'am." Trey replied, then he slowly slid his rock hard black pipe into her steaming pussy. He was not a virgin, but he had only a couple sexual experiences, and none with someone as experienced as Kimberly. He immediately began hammering away at her pussy.

Kimberly moaned her approval and just let him hammer away for a few minutes before slowing him down, "Easy Baby, slow down. We don't want you dumping your load before we really get going do we?"

Trey stopped, but gave her a look as if he had done something wrong. "It's OK," Kimberly stood up and guided him to sit on the couch.

"Let's try this." She said, sitting him down and straddling him as she faced him. She reach under her and grabbed his turgid unit and slowly impaled herself on it, moaning the entire time it penetrated her.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good." She told him grinding on it for a few moments. You like that?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am." He replied.

She really liked the respect he was showing her. She was like the teacher and she delighted in that. She slowly began to rise up and down on his cock and really give both of them great pleasure. It had been too long without a real cock in her pussy, a black cock, and she was going to enjoy it. Over and over again she methodically rose up and dropped down. The two of them moaned and looked each other in the face as she did it. A few minutes later, she saw Trey trying to see her tits that were wobbling inside her still tied, but loosely fitting robe, so she untied the belt and opened it.

"You like my big titties, sweetie? Go ahead you can touch them. Momma loves having her titties played with.

Trey had never seen tits this big before, especially creamy white ones. He reached out and grabbed hold of one with each hand. The contrast in color turned them both on and as he fondled her breast gently, Kimberly continued to deliberately ride his fuck stick. She was a bit surprised when she suddenly felt an orgasm approaching. Was it that she not only liked being dominated, but that she liked being the "Teacher", or was it the view of his black as night hands caressing her milky white tits? Whatever it was, she loved it and instantaneously began to romp on his stiff cock faster and harder. It didn't take too long before she screamed out in ecstasy and came all over Trey's unyielding South African member. As she crashed up and down on it, screaming with pleasure, she brought on Trey's orgasm too. He grunted like a wild animal and with the greatest pleasure he had ever felt in his life he shot his entire load into Kimberly's consenting pussy.

The two of them collapsed and Kimberly rested on him for a few minutes. Then as she finally regained her senses, she stood up and released his still hard dick from her pussy. Oh how she loved the resilience of young men and their always hard cocks. She winked at Trey and dropped to her knees between his legs.

"Let Momma clean that up for you." She told him, stunning Trey beyond belief. This white woman was so nasty, he couldn't believe it.

She spent the next 15 minutes licking every drop of his delectable cum and her pussy secretions from his slimy hard pole. Of course by the time it was clean, he was moaning and groaning with delight.

Kimberly had never tasted cum like his. It was thick and lumpy and the flavor was addicting, and she wanted more. She sucked and stroked his steel hard black rod some more until she felt it swell again and shoot another big thick load of his baby batter down her throat. She swallowed every last drop, again Trey was flabbergasted. He could not comprehend the things this fat white woman did for him. He assured himself that if all white women were like this, he would have to tell him parents they were wrong about white women, and he would have to seek out more of them to pleasure himself.

Kimberly put her robe on and walked him out, telling him that if he ever hit a slump again, he knew where to find her. He promised he would. She closed the door and headed to the shower to clean up before Dave got home.

Dave cleaned his cock and everywhere else his cum had sprayed all over his office as he finished watching his wife fuck another young black student. His wife was such a whore for black cock. He told himself he would not feel one bit guilty when Sheri came to fuck him. What he didn't know, was all that talk was merely for Kimberly's benefit. Sheri had no intentions of ever fucking his little dick, why would she? She had many much sexier well-endowed men to choose from. Just knowing and telling Kimberly she would was what made it fun and arousing.

******************************

Kimberly was home one morning a few days after Trey, just cleaning the house and not put together well at all. A pair underwear and an oversized t-shirt long enough to cover her ass, with the collar cut out, it had had seen better days. Her hair was put up in a high pony tail. She had no bra on and she was sweating a bit from vacuuming when the doorbell rang. She had texted Jordan earlier, so she hoped maybe he was just coming over to surprise her, even though he had not replied. Not even thinking about her appearance, Kimberly opened the door excitedly.

Standing on the porch was a most beautiful black woman. She was tall and impeccably dressed. Everything she wore accentuated every curve of her amazing body. Kimberly was standing there taking in the sight of this beautiful woman when that woman spoke.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." The woman snapped, breaking Kimberly from her brief trance.

"Excuse me?" Kimberly replied.

"Excuse you is right!" retorted the black woman angrily.

"What?" Kimberly replied again, totally confused. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, yes you can bitch, I'm Kendra, Dee's wife." She snapped

"Oh, Shit." Kimberly said out loud to herself. However, it was loud enough for the woman to hear. Suddenly, Kimberly was conscious of her appearance as well, covering up her braless boobs by crossing her arms in front of them.

"You can say that again." Kendra replied, moving toward the screen door and opening it.

Kimberly was instantly afraid and took two steps back. Before she could even think, Kendra was standing inside her home and looked really pissed.

"Y-y-y-y-y-you need to get out of my house...please." Kimberly said. The start of the request was much sterner than the wimpy "Please" that ended it.

Kendra kicked the door closed and approached Kimberly aggressively. Kendra was about 5'10", and the heels she had on put her over 6'. Her statuesque figure towered over Kimberly, and Kimberly cowered in her place. She was sure this woman was going to hurt her. When Kendra grabbed one of her wrists and twisted it, ordering Kimberly to her knees, Kimberly complied, trembling the whole time. Kendra kept hold of Kimberly's wrist, walking behind her. Kimberly whimpered and began to tear up, begging Kendra not to hurt her.

"Shut up, you slut!" Kendra demanded. She grabbed Kimberly's other wrist and brought them together She tied them swiftly with a stocking she had tucked in her suit pocket.

"Please, please what are you doing? I'm so sorry. I won't see your husband ever again, please let me go, don't hurt me." Kimberly pleaded.

Kendra returned to the front of Kimberly and slapped her face. "I said shut up, bitch!"

Kimberly began to cry in earnest. She was convinced she was going to be hurt badly. All the wrong she had done recently came back to her mind and she regretted every last sin.

"Stop your blubbering, you fat white whore."

Kimberly suppressed her crying as best she could while Kendra stood over her waiting. Again Kimberly began to plead her case. Kendra raised her palm again as if to slap her.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up slut?"

Kimberly instantly went silent.

"I'm not too impressed." Kendra said with a bit of disgust. "Usually the white bitches my Dee fucks are much hotter than you." Kendra removed her suit jacket and hung it on the hall tree near the door. Kimberly again noticed how beautiful Kendra was and what a magnificent body she had. The bronze silk top she wore hugged her large protruding tits and was tucked snugly into a leather knee length skirt. Kimberly noticed her long perfect legs were encased in expensive hosiery. She wore closed toed spiked heels that made her calves tight and gorgeous. Kimberly was enthralled with her beauty. The dark tone of her shiny black skin was mesmerizing and her gorgeous face was too much for Kimberly to really comprehend. Even Kimberly was questioning Dee's decision to have sex with her. She watched as Kendra unbuttoned her blouse, removed it and hung it next to her jacket.

"What..." Kimberly started to ask.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kendra commanded. "You are as stupid as you are fat! I will not hesitate to smack you again like a fucking disobedient dog. Do you understand?"

Kimberly just nodded, not wanting to speak for fear of retribution, as now Kendra was only wearing a crimson red satin bra. The color was so sexy against her shiny black skin. Her tits were tremendous. Kimberly guessed they were even bigger than her own DD's, but she had a feeling theses gorgeous black breasts wouldn't sag to her belly when released from a bra like Kimberly's did. Kimberly watched Kendra reach behind her and unzip the skirt, removing it as well and placing it neatly on the couch. Kendra had matching Crimson panties and now Kimberly could see the stockings she wore were thigh high stay ups with an elaborate lace welt. Kimberly was so scared, but so confused. Why was this woman taking her clothes of in front of her? She suddenly felt a drip from her pussy. What were these feelings? Was she turned on by this woman? What the hell was wrong with her?

Kendra stopped undressing and stood over Kimberly. "Like I said a few minutes ago, the white bitches my Dee chooses to bone are usually much hotter than you, but I heard him and my nephew talking and they made it perfectly clear that the reason they both enjoy you, is that you are one needy and submissive black cock whore. Is that true? Is it slut?"

Kimberly began to speak, to defend herself. Kendra shut her up with the raising of her hand.

"It was a rhetorical question you stupid white cunt. Of course you are. So we know you love black cock, bitch. So what I want to know is do you like nigger cunt as well?"

Kimberly's face was filled with shock. She feared what was next. Her fears were realized when suddenly Kendra grabbed the collar opening of the t-shirt Kimberly wore and ripped it wide open, leaving her heavy sagging tits, her full belly and her underwear completely exposed. Kimberly dropped her head to face the ground, embarrassed of her body.

"Look at you, you fat white slag," Kendra berated her. "I can't believe my Dee is wasting time with you. You must have a velvet lined white pussy or suck black cock like nobody's business."

Kimberly began to cry again, sniffling under her breath. Without warning, Kendra grabbed hold of both Kimberly's nipples and roughly pinched them, lifting her tits up off her belly roll until they were extended as far as the skin would allow. Kimberly cried out from the pain, but also as she did, she she couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. She so loved having her nipples pinched and abused. Kendra released the nipples from her grasp and Kimberly's heavy udders flopped back into place, resting on her belly.

"Holy shit, white girl, you liked that, didn't you?" Kendra scoffed. She repeated the abuse and this time Kimberly only moaned. Before releasing them, Kendra again degraded Kimberly. "These are fucking cow udders." She told her, finally releasing them from her grasp. They dropped back into place again. Kendra leaned over and put her bra covered tits in Kimberly's face, Kendra gently rubbed the outside of her bra with her hands. Her nipples instantly poked through the thin satin and Kimberly noticed. "These are the tits of a woman." Kendra told her.

Kimberly was having a deja vu moment. This was just like when Sheri came over a few days ago. She just stared with envy in her eyes at the magnificent tits of her tormenter. They were even more impressive than Sheri's, because they appeared to be all natural. Kendra grabbed the side of Kimberly's head and stuffed her face in her cleavage. She held it there for a few moments before letting go and standing up. Looking down on Kimberly, Kendra approached until Kimberly's nose was almost touching Kendra's panty covered crotch. She stayed there for a very long moment, letting Kimberly smell her womanly essence.

Kimberly did take in Kendra's enthralling smell. Before her adventures with Jordan and Sheri, Kimberly had no idea how exotic a woman could smell, but now she found that that particular smell could be very arousing and she understood why her husband loved to eat her pussy so much. Kendra's smell was different than Sheri's for sure, but both had an erotic draw. Kimberly liked the taste of Sheri, and if the smell that was permeating her sinuses, was any indication of what Kendra tasted like, she wanted to devour her right now. She took a deep breath through her nose, but did it so That Kendra wouldn't notice. Well, at least she thought she wouldn't notice.

"Yeah, you smell that slut? That's the smell of a real woman. The smell of a sexy black woman, not a nasty fat assed white skank." Kendra told her. "You like that smell white bitch?"

Kimberly didn't answer, but she did inhale deeply again. Her failure to answer told Kendra all she needed to know.

"I know you do." Kendra told her. "White sluts who love black dick like you do, are usually just as enamored with black cunt."

Kimberly didn't move, or acknowledge any of Kendra's statements.

"Lick me!" Kendra demanded.

Kimberly did as she was commanded. She slowly licked the entire length of Kendra panty covered pussy. Kimberly could tell Kendra had no pubic hair, as her panties were smooth and taut over her cunt, with not a hint of anything rough under them. It was so erotic, but so frustrating at the same time. The feel of the silky material on her tongue and the act, erotic, but the failure to be able to taste the pussy she was licking, so frustrating. After licking once, Kimberly stopped.

"Again!" Kendra snapped.

Kimberly repeated it. Once again stopping after a long slow lick.

"Again slut!"

Kimberly complied, but this time she pressed her tongue deeply into the material, causing it to slip into the crevice between Kendra's pussy lips. As she reached the top of her stroke, she felt the prominent bulge of Kendra's clit. Kimberly thought to herself that this sexy black woman must have quite a big clit. She stopped again after her stroke, looking at the panties in front of her she could see the folds of Kendra's pussy through the now very wet material, as it stuck between the lips and to Kendra's inner lips. The smell was now totally pervading the material and Kimberly again breathed in deeply, this time she didn't care if her domme heard her.

"Again!" Kendra decreed.

Kimberly did as instructed, but now as she licked deep and hard, some of the actual taste of the pussy she was assaulting came through the material and Kimberly savored it. She finished her stroke and stopped again, breathing deeply again and moved her tongue around her mouth trying to taste Kendra's juices.

"You want a real taste?" Kendra asked, staring down upon a kneeling Kimberly.

Kimberly nodded.

"Speak slut!"

"Yes.' Kimberly replied meekly. "Yes, Please."

"Speak in full sentences you stupid white cunt." Kendra demanded, her higher education permeating her personality.

"Yes, I want to lick you please."

"What do you want to lick, bitch?"

"Your pussy." Kimberly said.

Immediately she felt the sting a Kendra's palm across her face. "I am an educated black women you stupid white slag. Use complete sentences!" Kendra insisted. "And, I have a cunt, no I have a nigger cunt!" Kendra spat at her. Even though that word was not one used by most educated people, she loved making white people use the "N" word. It always made them so uncomfortable.

"Yes, I want to lick your N-n-n..Nigger cunt, please."

Kendra laughed, "OK sweet cheeks, take off my panties and you can have all the nigger cunt you want."

"How?" Kimberly asked since her hands were still tied behind her back.

"If you want this nigger cunt, white bread, figure it out." Kendra retorted, as she moved her panties to the side revealing her dripping swollen pink pussy,

Kimberly cringed again at the vulgar language. Yes, Jordan had used that language with her, but somehow a woman doing it was more offensive, but the sight of Kendra's beautiful pussy made her own cunt drip more and she forget about the crude words coming from Kendra's mouth. Therefore, Kimberly improvised, using her teeth to grab the waistband of Kendra's sexy underwear. It was a struggle, and the whole time Kendra bashed her for being such a "needy white whore". When she finally completed the task, Kendra spread her legs enough to allow Kimberly access. She reached down with both hands, spread her pussy lips so Kimberly could see the moist pink soft center, and spoke.

"Come and get it you fat white bitch!"

Kimberly shuffled a bit on her knees toward Kendra, until she was able to reach her pussy. She extended her tongue and dove right in. The taste was immediately exquisite on her tongue, spurring her on to lick with more vigor.

Grabbing the back of her head, Kendra pulled her in tightly, "Mmmmmm, That's it slut, lick that beautiful nigger cunt."

goamz86
goamz86
2,005 Followers