Momma Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,984 Followers

Kimberly greedily lapped at Kendra's pussy. She savored the tastes and as always, she loved the domination, although Kendra's domination was not like the others. Being dommed by a woman like Sheri was one thing, and being dommed by men like Dee and Jordan was kind of the way it was supposed to be, but having a Black goddess such as Kendra doing it was something totally different; it was nastier, more erotic. Because of that, Kimberly responded in kind. As she devoured the delicious cunt in front of her, she unconsciously began to move her hips back and forth as if riding a cock in the cowgirl position. She humped the air with purpose, as if she could actually feel the cock inside her. Her actions were so sexual she began to moan longingly into Kendra's blazing black pussy, like she was feeling an orgasm approaching. Kendra was aggressively grinding her wet cunt into Kimberly's face and calling her every derogatory name in the book when she noticed Kimberly's hips grinding back and forth.

"You filthy white whore, look at you, grinding your fat white fuck hole around like your fucking my husband's cock. You love eating this beautiful nigger cunt, don't you, slut?" Kendra demanded to know as she pulled Kimberly's face from her dripping cunt by her hair, making Kimberly whimper and stare directly up into Kendra's eyes.

Kimberly didn't hesitate, "Yes!" She gasped.

Wanting to make her participate more in her own degradation, Kendra said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, I love eating your beautiful nigger cunt," Kimberly answered, "please let me have more."

Kendra pulled back harder on Kimberly's hair and got right in her face, "Maybe later tramp." Then she released her hair. Standing right in front of her again. Taking the toe of her heel, Kendra began to rub the drenched front of Kimberly's underwear. She didn't push hard, just enough to tease Kimberly's needy pussy. Kimberly again began to grind her hips. Kendra applied some more pressure and Kimberly grinded harder, now almost panting as she moaned her approval. This went on for several minutes, as Kimberly built to a climax, the whole time Kendra berated the horny white woman.

"You fucking needy white skank, look at you humping my shoe. I'll bet you wish you had a big black cock to fuck right now don't you whore?"

"Yes, yes, sooooo much."

"Too bad, No nigger cock for you, just my gorgeous black pussy." Kendra told her.

Kimberly was violently humping the toe of Kendra's heel now, desperately trying to cum. However, Kendra was not going to allow that. She suddenly pulled her heel away and scolded Kimberly.

"No coming for you slut! Well, not yet at least. "You want to eat some more nigger cunt, my slutty white bitch?"

"Yes, please." Kimberly begged.

Kendra grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward the couch. Kimberly shuffled her knees as quickly as she could trying not to fall over. When they reached the couch, Kendra ordered Kimberly to sit on the floor in front of it with her back against the front of it and rest her head back on the cushion so her face was looking up at the ceiling. Then Kendra straddled her, facing away from the couch, spread her ass cheeks apart and proceeded to sit on Kimberly's face.

"Lick my nigger ass, you fat white slut."

Kimberly did as she was commanded, loving every second and every taste that filled her mouth. Kendra grinded on Kimberly's face.

"Mmmmm, yes that's it, you good for nothing, black ass worshiping slut. You're only good for sucking big black cock and eating out filthy nigger assholes. Now make me come you fat white tramp." She reached down and again grabbed Kimberly's massive tits by their nipples, tweaking them hard and yanking them upward.

Kimberly squealed into Kendra's ass, but it only made her work harder to please her black goddess. She buried her tongue deeply into Kendra's asshole over and over. After some time, Kendra was tired of the tongue fucking of her ass, so she shifted a bit. Now Kimberly was licking her pussy.

"Eat my nigger cunt, bitch." Kendra commanded.

Kimberly did exactly as she was told. Soon Kendra was approaching orgasm and her grinding got even harder. Kimberly noticed, seeking out Kendra's large clit, biting it a bit and sucking it as best she could. This proved to be quite difficult with Kendra moving so much. However, she dutifully did her best to please.

"Yes, that's it whore, just like that. You're going to make me cum bitch, yes, yes, yes!"

Suddenly Kimberly felt a flood of cum wash over her face as Kendra moaned out in pleasure. This continued what seemed an eternity. Kendra screamed and cussed like a sailor as she came forcefully. Finally Kendra lifted her pussy from Kimberly's face and collapsed backwards onto the couch. After some time, she recovered and then commanded Kimberly to her knees again. Kimberly did as she was ordered, facing Kendra on the couch.

"You want to come, slut?" she asked Kimberly.

"Yes, please." Kimberly replied desperately. She no longer had any real fight left in her toward this gorgeous black woman.

Kendra extended her leg between Kimberly's legs, "Well you fat white, nigger cunt eating whore, you're no better than my fucking horny dog, you will hump my leg just like he tries to do."

Kimberly was crushed. She had hoped that this woman would help her achieve satisfaction someway. However, just like with Sheri, that was not going to happen. She looked down and said, "What about my panties?"

Kendra chuckled, "Panties? Those aren't panties, those are fat girl underwear." Looking down at the black nylon control top undergarment and finding still another way to demean Kimberly. "Besides do you think I want your sloppy fat white cunt touching me? I don't think so. If you want to come, get to it, I don't have all day. You have three minutes."

Kimberly didn't waste a second. She moved into position and began grinding up and down on Kendra's leg. She didn't need three minutes being as worked up as she was. That, along with Kendra's degrading words the whole time she humped her leg, brought about her orgasm very quickly. As she came she screamed out in pure pleasure, ultimately crumbling to the floor in complete physical and emotional exhaustion. While recovering on the floor, Kimberly didn't even notice Kendra had gotten dressed again.

She stood over Kimberly for a moment, looking at her with utter contempt. Then she crouched down so she was down right next to her. She grabbed her chin and turned her face to her, "If you tell my husband about this, or that I know he is fucking you, I will come back here and beat your ass you filthy white whore. Do you understand?"

Kimberly nodded.

See Kendra knew that half the thrill for Dee fucking these white bitches, was the thrill of doing it without her knowledge. If he knew Kendra knew about one, he immediately stopped seeing her, the buzz being all gone then. Likewise, half the thrill for Kendra in dominating them, like she had just done with Kimberly, was doing it without Dee knowing, plus the threat of physical violence from a black woman to a white woman was so easy and made them so obedient. Kendra had never and would never follow through with any violence. Like always, when it all came out, Dee and Kendra just moved on, never coming back to the same white woman again. It was a twisted game the two played, but it kept things fresh.

Kendra stood back up, "See you soon slut." And walked toward the door.

"What about my hands?" She asked, referring to the stocking still tying them behind her back.

"Figure it out." Kendra quipped and walked out the door.

Kimberly panicked. What if she couldn't get out, what if Dave found her like this. She yanked her hands apart and they came free quite easily. This made her realize she really hadn't tried very hard to escape, bringing up more questions in her mind about how submissive she was and how much she craved being dominated.

*****

To be continued if there is interest.

I am open to suggestions from the readers on this story. Keep in mind I do not want Kimberly and Taylor together. I think all the secrets is what makes this series work. But if you have an idea, feel free to contact me through this web site. I love hearing from the readers

Goamz86

goamz86
goamz86
1,984 Followers