Momma Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,997 Followers

When he dropped Taylor at home after midnight, he walked her to the door. It appeared that the lights and TV was still on. Kimberly was a night owl and after her husband and her sexcapades, she had gotten up and been on the chaise lounge watching a movie for the last hour or so when her daughter arrived home. When Taylor opened the door Jordan was still standing on the porch. He looked in the house and could see Taylor's mom lying on the chaise. She was now wearing a silky, knee length robe over the nightgown she had fucked her husband in and even though most of her thick thighs were exposed, and she could see that Jordan was looking right at her, Kimberly did nothing to cover up. There was no overt actions that made him think she was coming on to him, no wink, pursing of her lips or raising of an eyebrow or anything like that, but there was just something about the lady that made him feel she wanted him. He said his goodbyes and walked back to his car. As he drove home, he decided he needed to somehow get his girlfriend's mom alone so he could really see if his thoughts were true, or a figment of his imagination. A little over a week later he found a way.

*******

Taylor had class most of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Jordan knew that her mom didn't have a job. He decided he would go to Taylor's house and to "see Taylor" and act dumb like he had forgotten that she had class all day. He would see how her mom reacted and that might help him decipher all things he was wondering about the chubby little middle age woman with the huge tits who just happened to be his girlfriend's mom.

The doorbell rang and Kimberly panicked a bit. She wasn't expecting anyone. She grabbed a sweatshirt and pulled it over the t-shirt she was wearing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She approached the door slowly as not to inform the person on the other side that anyone was home, in case it was a salesman. That way she could ignore it and he would go away. She looked through the peep hole and saw Jordan. She gasped to herself. "What is he doing here?" she thought. She contemplated ignoring the visitor. She couldn't have him seeing her like this. She stared through the peep hole pondering her next move. She would just let him go away. She couldn't stop staring though. She tried to calm her breathing as her heart began to speed up a bit while she took in his body. He was wearing a tight Under Armor type workout shirt that hugged his muscular frame. He also wore a pair of loose fitting sweats. She felt her loins react to her thoughts as she gazed at him. She watched as Jordan reached for the doorbell again. She couldn't open the door, not looking like this.

Jordan rang the doorbell the first time and many thoughts raced through his head. Was he reaching by coming here? Did he misread what he thought were signs of attraction from the mother of his girlfriend? Was he crazy to think she would just drop to her knees and suck his cock, or bend over the couch and let him pound her from behind? There was a long pause as he waited for her to answer. Maybe she wasn't home. Her car was here. Maybe she was in the shower. Oh that was a thought. He imagined her all wet and soapy, her huge tits dangling down as he fucked her against the wall from behind again. He rang the doorbell again. His filthy mind raced and his cock stirred. The sweats were not going to hide his stiffening cock too well if she opened the door right now. He reached down and adjusted it to better hide it.

Kimberly watched as he grabbed his cock. Her nipples instantly hardened and her pussy buzzed. Even though she really couldn't make out his cock in his pants through the fish eyed peep hole, she just imagined how it felt in his hand as he moved it around. Her mind began to race as well and without thinking she opened the door.

"Jordan, what are you doing here? Taylor is at school all day."

"She is? She doesn't have school on Wednesday."

"It's Tuesday sweetheart."

"Oh shit. What an idiot. I'm sorry to bug you Mrs. Harris. I'll get out of your hair. I'll text Taylor later Thanks"

He started to turn and walk off the porch.

"Oh there is no need to rush off. Come on in. We can have something to drink and maybe chat a bit, get to know you a little better."

"What the fuck am I saying? I am a hot mess and I'm inviting my daughter's boyfriend in to "Chat"?

"That's one," Thought Jordan. "Inviting me in when no one is home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Come in."

He did

"Have a seat, "I'll be right back. I wasn't expecting company. Give me a sec to change."

Jordan sat down and Kimberly walked down the hall. It was a few minutes before she returned, wearing casual attire, but Jordan did notice that her top was pretty tight, and with her bra now on, her tits were very prominently displayed.

"That's two, showin' off the girls like that. One more sign and I'm nailing this bitch." He didn't think he was so crazy for his thoughts now.

She walked into the kitchen

"What would you like to drink?"

"Soda is fine thanks."

She returned and set his drink down on the coffee table, sitting across the table from him in the love seat.

"So tell me what are you majoring in?"

"What am I majoring in? Is this for real? She doesn't have any clue what to ask me."

"Kinesiology"

"Wow, that must be hard."

"Oh my gawd, I must sound like a stupid teenager." Kimberly cringed inside.

"Yeah, it can be, but once you learn all the body parts, it ain't too bad."

Kimberly gazed at his body again and couldn't help herself. She looked directly at his crotch.

Jordan slowly grabbed his crotch to see if that was what Kimberly was looking at. When she quickly averted her eyes, he knew.

"That's three, Staring at my junk. This bitch is mine."

The conversation continued for another 10 or 15 minutes going nowhere. Kimberly was burning up inside. She couldn't get her mind off Jordan's cock, his sexy black cock. She kept staring at his crotch. She was acting like a stupid school girl. She had to do something. She had to get out of the same room with him before she did something she shouldn't. Jordan was formulating his move when Kimberly excused herself to go to the bathroom. Jordan waited until he heard the door to her bathroom close before he walked sneakily down the hall to her bedroom. He leaned against the bed and rubbed his cock until it was rock hard and visible through his sweats.

Kimberly peed and tried to gather her composure. She knew what she wanted, but it was not right. That was her daughter's boyfriend, she couldn't. She grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself. She could tell how wet she was, and the wiping of her privates caused another tingle. She stood, gathered herself and resolved to get Jordan out of the house as soon as possible so she would not do anything bad...very very bad. She opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. Jordan's presence in her bedroom startled her.

"Jordan, what are you doing in here?"

His close proximity rattled her and she could smell him. She couldn't help but look him over, catching sight of the impressive bulge in his sweats. She stared inappropriately at it and her pussy leaked into her panties. "It is big. I knew it was." Her mouth watered.

"You know exactly why I'm in here. You want this and you know it." He told her grabbing his cock through his sweat pants.

"What, Um, I...uh..." Kimberly stuttered, all the time watching him grip his thick rod through his sweat pants.

"Come on, you know it's true." He moved closer to her.

"Stop...Uh...I...don't...uh." Kimberly was so flustered she couldn't form a coherent sentence. Then she felt his hand grab hers and place it on his throbbing manhood.

"Holy shit that is big and hard and hot." She thought as she gripped it and began instinctively stroking it.

"Yeah, that's it." Jordan encouraged. "I'll bet Taylor's dad isn't packing like that is he?" He asked, making sure to reference his girlfriend and Kimberly's husband.

Kimberly stood there frozen...except for the hand that was massaging his thick pole.

Jordan leaned in real close and whispered in her ear, "Go on Momma, get down there and suck it, you know it's what you want. Show me where your daughter got her cock sucking skills."

Kimberly couldn't resist it anymore. She dropped to her knees and pulled his sweats down in one motion. His stiff cock bounced a bit. It was rock hard, but its girth and weight kept it from standing straight out. Her husband's much smaller white dick sure would be if she did this to him. She just gazed at it in awe for a moment, just taking it in. It wasn't like black porn star big, but it was bigger than anything she had had before, and oh did it put her husband's to shame.

"What are you waiting for, it ain't gonna suck itself."

Kimberly grabbed it, looked up at the young black man, opened her mouth and sucked in all she could handle. Kimberly was a fantastic cock sucker and her slutty instincts took over. She sucked and stroked and slobbered all over the thick black pole. Drool dripped from her mouth as she noisily pleasured the boy.

"You suck a mean dick mom, you need to teach your daughter to suck dick like this." Jordan told her as he grabbed a handful of hair and began fucking her face.

"Mmmmmmm" Kimberly moaned when he grabbed her hair and talked dirty to her. Kimberly's submissive side came out.

Jordan noticed and began pulling her hair harder as he drove his thick cock down her throat. "Oh you like that huh Mrs. Harris? You are just a dirty little slut who loves to suck cock, aren't you?"

She should have been mad at this boy for calling her a slut. She would never let her husband call her that. "naughy girl" was the most she would allow from him, but the word slut and his aggressiveness with her just seemed to turn her on more.

"You like my big black cock Mrs. Harris? Your sweet little daughter sure does." He teased her.

Kimberly just moaned a load approving moan.

"I asked you a question Mrs. Harris." He scolded her, yanking her hair back so his cock slipped from her mouth.

Kimberly opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue trying to get that hot black pole back in her mouth. Kimberly loved sucking cock and loved to have them cum in her mouth. Her husband knew he was a lucky man when it came to that.

"Oh so eager Mrs. Harris." Jordan teased her. Just answer my question and I'll let you have it again.

"Yes, yes, I love your cock in my mouth please put it back in my mouth, and it's Kimberly please, not Mrs. Harris." She pleaded.

Jordan got all confident and let her get her mouth just an inch from his cock. "You don't like Mrs. Harris?"

She shook her head.

"Make you feel old?" Jordan asked, noting he could say anything right now. This housewife was desperate for his cock. Her tongue was sticking out and she was pulling against the handful of hair he had, franticly trying to suck it. "How about if I just call you Momma?" he joked. "Isn't that what your precious Taylor calls you? Ooh, I know. How about I just call you my momma slut, would you like that?" He teased again.

"No, please, just call me Kimberly. Please I wanna suck your big black dick so bad. Pleeeeeeease." She begged him. That had always worked with her husband, just ask to suck his dick and he would give in.

"Nope, not until you tell me you are my momma slut." He told her, then he let her slide his cock into her mouth one long stroke and then he pulled her hair again and slipped her mouth off his cock once more.

"Are you my momma slut?"

Kimberly didn't care anymore, she just wanted his cock. Her fantasies of black cock for all those years had culminated all into this one moment and she just wanted it, and wanted it badly. She gave in, "yes" she gasped acceptingly.

"Yes what." Jordan tormented her one more time, letting her suck in his warm pulsing pole one more time before pulling her off again.

"Yes I'm your momma slut." She said exasperatingly.

With that Jordan let out a chuckle and released her hair. Kimberly didn't hesitate. She devoured his black, hard as steel rod like a hungry animal devours its prey. She sucked and stroked and licked and swirled her tongue around it. She noticed that he had the most prominent vein running along most of the top of his cock. It stuck out very high and pulsed with each of his heartbeats. She could feel it on her upper lip as she sucked it in. It was very erotic and she concentrated on forcing her lip down in it figuring it would feel really good for Jordan. She loved the feel of it and even licked the length of that vein with her tongue. Jordan just leaned back on the bed and watched as this horny middle aged housewife and mom of his girlfriend sucked him off like a crack whore looking for a fix.

Jordan was really enjoying it as he felt his orgasm rise to the surface. He warned her that he was about to cum, figuring she would pull it out and maybe beat him off, unloading his cum onto the floor like Taylor always did. To his surprise, Kimberly never let up, sucking even harder and faster until he grunted loudly and unleashed his full load of cum down her throat. She moaned appreciatively and swallowed every drop. Jordan just leaned back and groaned the whole time really admiring the talents of his girlfriend's mom's mouth.

When she was done, Kimberly popped his still hard cock from her mouth and smiled up at him looking for a comment of his approval.

Jordan shook head and his body shivered, "Wow" was all he said, "Only if your daughter could suck dick like that." He told her, making sure to remind her of who he was and how she was betraying her daughter. He pulled his pants up and said thanks.

"Wait, what, that's it, you're just gonna let me suck your cock and I get nothing? Aren't you going to fuck me? She said while standing. She slid down the pants she was wearing and began to play with her fat hair pussy, sliding two fingers inside it before fiddling with her clit a little. No man had ever been able to resist her when she acted this way, especially her husband. "I fuck as good as I suck." She said seductively, figuring he would jump her right there.

"Maybe next time my horny little momma slut. I got a class in twenty minutes. I gotta go."

He didn't have any classes to go to, but he wanted to leave her wanting more, kind of establishing who was in charge. He left the room and walked down the hall toward the front door.

Kimberly was dumfounded. She had never been rejected like that; not under those circumstances, not wile masturbating in front of a horny young man. She stopped playing with her pussy and tried to comprehend what had just happened. Then just as she heard the door open she screamed, "Bastard!!"

Jordan laughed out loud as he closed the door behind him and left. He hoped he hadn't overplayed his hand, pissing off the mother of his girlfriend, but in his experience with younger women, they always came back for more. He was pretty confident this middle aged housewife would be no different.

Kimberly was pissed. She flopped on the bed and stewed for a while, but eventually when she calmed down; she realized just how horny she still was. She rolled to the edge of the bed, reached inside her nightstand and pulled out the 8" vibrator. She fucked herself silly with it, the whole time dreaming it was Jordan fucking her. She came a few minutes later, but as always, masturbation left something to be desired. She needed Jordan to fuck her and she needed it soon.

Kimberly waited over a week for him to visit again. Every day she anticipated it, she even made sure to be dressed for it, but to no avail. Jordan kept her dangling on a string. She finally had to do something. One night when Taylor was showering, she grabbed her phone and got Jordan's number. The next day she called and left a message.

Nothing.

She called again the next day.

Nothing.

She called again the next day, this time she left a very dirty message, desperate to get what she wanted, not even taking into consideration that all he had to do was allow Taylor to hear any of her messages and she was doomed. However, she knew that she sucked better than her daughter, because Jordan had said so, so she figured she fucked better than her too, and that would be enough to lure Jordan back.

Nothing for two more days.

Kimberly was so horny. She could not satiate her desires. She let her husband fuck her on their usual Saturday night romp, twice with the dildo, and although she came, all she could think about was Jordan's thick, black, steel hard cock. As she sucked her husband's much small penis to completion both times, all that filled her thoughts was the feel of Jordan's cock stretching her mouth, and that bulging vein running across her top lip. She wanted it, no she needed it.

Then two weeks after their first encounter, Jordan showed up on Kimberly's doorstep. It was almost two hours after Taylor had left for school. When Kimberly heard the doorbell, she instantly hoped it was Jordan. When she looked through the peep hole and saw him, her pussy quivered and began filling her panties with juices. She opened the door.

"Hello Mrs. Harris, oh wait I mean Hello Momma Slut. Miss me?" He teased.

"Yes, get in her." Kimberly urgently told him. She didn't care about how desperate it looked. Her loins were yearning for his thick black dick and she didn't care if he knew it.

Jordan entered and Kimberly slammed the door shut. She dropped to her kneed and yanked his loose fitting sweats to his ankles. She grabbed at his dangling cock and slid it into her mouth without hesitation. Before Jordan could even collect his thoughts, his cock was swelling in his girlfriend's mom's mouth. He loved her eagerness.

"Look at this. Someone is eager for some big black cock, huh?" He teased her.

Kimberly just ignored him and sucked and stroked him for several minutes to steel rod stiffness. She loved the feel of it sliding in and out of her mouth. That vein running along her lip turned her on and she moaned with lust. She wanted it hard and she wanted it in her molten hot pussy. Then Jordan hit her with the humiliation.

"How does my cock taste Momma slut?" He paused a moment to let the question sink in. "I'll bet it tastes just like your daughter's pussy, since it was just in there less than an hour ago."

Kimberly stopped immediately. She pulled his cock from her mouth and looked at him. "You're a sick bastard." She told him.

"I know," He quipped. "but is it enough to make you stop sucking me, my dirty little Momma Slut?

Kimberly hesitated, but just briefly before slowly swallowing Jordan's thick hot pipe all the way to his balls.

"I didn't think so." He taunted her. Oh how she could suck cock. She deep throated him several times to prove what a great cock sucker she was. "Suck all her cum off my cock and I'll fuck you just like I did her." He goaded her again.

Kimberly did just that, licking him clean of all that was on his slimy cock. When she though he was good and hard she stopped and looked up at him from her knees and said in the most seductive voice she could muster, "Please fuck your momma slut." She didn't care how humiliating it was to call herself that. She was not going to let him leave without fucking her again, and that was what she thought would get him to do it.

"Get undressed." He told her.

"Here?" She asked, being self-conscience of her body. She never let her husband see her completely naked, she always was partially dressed even when they were having sex and always in the dark. It was broad daylight and she was in her living room

Jordan grabbed his stiff pole, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Then strip."

Kimberly slowly stood, pulled her top off revealing her massive tits in her bra, and the large belly roll she had. Her pants were pulled up over that trying to hide it, but then she pulled them down and stepped out of them. She was not wearing panties. Her fat hair pussy was revealed and Jordan scolded her, "Your daughter's pussy is as bald as a newborn baby's. You need to do that or this will be the first and last time you feel this black dick inside that slutty pussy of yours."

goamz86
goamz86
1,997 Followers