Momma's Big Secret

Story Info
A boy discovers a secret about his mother, and is entranced.
4.1k words
4.31
44k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I was always extremely proud of my mom, she was a smart, beautiful, successful business woman. She had an air of elegance and confidence. She was always busy but she would take me to soccer practice on time, and manage to go to yoga class and make lunch in the meanwhile. She took good care of me and my dad. We were extremely happy.

She was tall and curvy, she had long wavy dark hair, her skin was tan and firm, her eyes were brown and large, she had wonderful tits. Which I heard were the rage with all my teenage friends, although some of their moms had told them they were fake. I never believed these rumors because I was proud of my mom and she was always honest with me. I remember one day I asked her about it.

"Momma, some kids are saying your breasts are not real."

She just laughed with her most delightful and disarming giggle.

"Well, even if they weren't, they'd still talk about them."

She just ruffled my hair lovingly.

I felt very sad when I had to leave my house for college, but I was excited for the new experiences. I made sure to visit mom and dad every summer and winter. During college I had a few girlfriends, all of them brunettes with big titties, in retrospect they reminded me of my mom, talk about Oedipus' complex. However I never wanted to kill my dad, he was a wonderful guy and my mom loved him very much.

On the day I turned 21, my friends took me in a big pub crawl around the college town. That day mom texted me:

'Congratulations darling, you're a man now.

Expect a surprise tonight.

Kisses

-Mom'

When I returned to the dorm room I was completely wasted, and I had completely forgotten about mom's surprise. In the morning I thought she would be sending me a gift or something, so my jaw hit the floor when I saw my mom lying on my bed, her luscious hair was spilled on my pillow, she was sleeping softly. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a sweater jacket, but she still looked great.

"Mom?" Was all I could say in my inebriated state.

"Mom?" I shook her shoulder and she stirred awake slowly.

"Oh, hi darling. I fell asleep."

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I went to my minibar to take out a cold can of soda, which I offered to her. She gracefully grabbed it and took a tiny sip.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking around for a clock. I took out my phone and fumbled with it for a while.

"1:32" I managed to say after a while. "Where's Jimmy?" I asked, referring to my roommate.

"Oh, he said he was going to stay with Tammy. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted, he even offered me his bed."

She pointed to the bed opposite mine, to my drunken surprise it was perfectly made. In my 3 years living with him I had never seen his bed made before. But mom could have that result with people, men especially would be handling things for her left and right even if she didn't ask them. She handed me the can of soda back and said:

"Thank you, but I think you need this more than I do." I grabbed the cold metal and pressed it against my temple, I guess the surprise had killed my buzz but I was still hazy.

"Mom, I'm very glad to see you. But you still haven't told me what you're doing here."

She stood up from my bed and stretched, she looked almost like a wild kitten with her long mane of hair and feminine body. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol but the whole scene was very arousing.

"I came to congratulate you." She said, giving me a wide smile.

"I appreciate that, but you didn't have to fly all the way here to do so." I looked at her intently, trying to peer into her deep dark eyes. She was withholding something from me.

"Mom?" I said, a bit worried. She looked at me with tired eyes.

"Truth is, I wanted to see you." She said after what seemed like minutes.

I could see some sadness in her eyes so I hugged her tightly, she returned the hug and I could smell her sweat and her familiar perfume, I hadn't held her in so long it was intoxicating.

"What is it? You've always told me the truth, and so have I."

"I know, but it's hard to say this."

"Is it about dad?" I instinctively said.

"Yes... he's leaving me." She said, holding her breath, and tears began to pool in her eyes.

"What? Has he gone mad?" I said as she held me tight. She started to cry and I couldn't do anything but hold her. We stayed like this for a few minutes. The remains of my buzz were absolutely gone by this point.

"I'm sorry darling, I didn't want to ruin your birthday celebration." She said, after she was a bit more calm. She wiped her eyes with a tissue she grabbed from a conveniently placed tissue box near the computer.

"Don't be silly. I don't care about my birthday, I care about you. Tell me, what happened?"

She sat down on the bed and I sat beside her.

"Well, It happened a few days ago, I was buying tickets to come and see you and your dad and I had a big fight about... about something and he stormed out of the house. I got worried for him after a while and I tried to call him but he had left his cellphone at home, It turns out I wasn't the only one who had been looking for him. Some slut named Cassie had been calling him during the night and texting him sweet nothings. When he returned a few hours later I was mad at him, I confronted him about this Cassie and he confessed all, she was his young mistress. We argued some more time, we were extremely angry, I asked him why, and he said:

'Because you'll never give me a son.'"

Mom burst into tears once more, it took a while for her to calm down, but this last thing was bugging me the entire time.

"Mom? What did he mean by dad? Why can't you give him a son? Am I not your son?" The unspoken fear of being adopted suddenly hit me.

"No, of course not. You're my son." He held my hand tightly.

"Then, what about dad?"

"Well, the truth is..." She took a big breath. "I cannot bear children, I'm not a woman."

"What are you saying?" My mind couldn't comprehend this, how could my mom not be a woman. She was the envy of the other moms, with a hot body and beautiful features.

"I mean, I wasn't always a woman. I was born a man."

"No way." I said incredulously, that was impossible. I was staring at her, confused.

"Yes, I was a boy until 13 when I hit puberty, then I began to undertake hormonal therapy."

"So, you're my dad?" I said, still shocked.

"Hehe, in a way you could say that. My friend Laura and I had you shortly after I married your dad."

I remembered aunt Laura, she was a wonderful lady, so happy and full of life, she could always make me laugh, until she died a few years ago. I unfortunately couldn't attend her funeral, but mom was devastated those days. No wonder she felt that way.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"Well, your aunt Laura, your dad and I decided we'd tell you when you turned 21. When Laura died I wanted to tell you the truth but your dad actually convinced me to honor her wishes, so I didn't. But now, now I won't have your dad either."

"Mom, you still have me." I hugged her tightly and she responded in kind.

"Well, that's the truth. I feel horrible for lying to you."

"You didn't, you're still my mom, right?" She smiled "It doesn't matter what you were before, now you're my mom and I love you." I was honest. She had been there for me all my life, I had even called her after a few bad break-ups and she had sent me some comfort cookies. Now it was time for me to comfort her.

"Did you bring cookies?" I asked.

"No, I..." She looked around. "I didn't think to. I'm sorry."

"They weren't for me, they were for you." I said and she smiled softly. "Come on, I'll take you for some cookies."

"At this time?" She looked surprised. "Are there stores open?" She looked at the time.

"Sure, there's a nice diner near here that's open 24 hours, I sometimes go there after an all-nighter. And they have decent cookies."

"Okay, hold on." She expertly fixed her makeup in a few minutes.

A few minutes later we were walking outside, in the chilly night. She was holding my arm like we sometimes did. Under the moonlight she looked beautiful and I had to tell her so.

"You know what? Dad is a fool if he's leaving you for a younger woman, you are stunning."

She smiled sadly. "You think so?"

"Of course, everyone at school thinks you're a MILF."

She laughed this time.

"Really, a MILF?"

"Yes, a Mother... "

"Don't worry, I know the acronym, I know horny teenagers." She smiled again.

"Yes, didn't you notice how Jimmy treated you? He has never done that for any other girl."

"Hehe, he did seem a bit excited to see me."

I could tell this subject was cheering her up.

"Are you kidding, I'm sure he let the door hit his ass on the way out. You have an incredible body, your ass is to die for, and remember all the moms were jealous of your breasts."

"Well, I did have them increased to be honest."

"Maybe, but they were just jealous."

She giggled.

"Is it far?" She said, this time with a smile.

"Not much."

That early morning we had some coffee and biscuits, they were good, not momma good but good enough and we spent the time reminiscing about my childhood, stories with auntie (or mom) Laura. The conversation even veered into my girlfriends, apparently mom had made the connection earlier than I did.

"And Jessica? Tall, tanned, with big tits and long dark hair." She said.

"I know, I guess you didn't breast feed me enough." I joked.

"Well, I didn't though perhaps you'd like that." She joked in return.

We returned to my dorm room before dawn, a few early risers looked at us strangely, I could even see some early joggers ogling my mom, I pointed them out after a while, she just laughed. I guess it had been a while since she had felt sexy so this was good for her.

After we got to the room we were exhausted and fell asleep immediately. I insisted she should take my bed but she convinced me to sleep with her, we drifted to sleep hugged tightly. Her aroma permeating my senses and my bed-sheets.

The next morning I woke up next to her, I was embarrassed to see I had a morning boner, I tried to convince myself that it was because of my dreams, not because of the lady beside me. I tried to get up as quietly as possible, but she woke up anyway.

"Good morning sleepy head." She ruffled my hair.

"Good morning mom..." I said "Did you sleep well?"

"Better than the previous nights, thank you darling." She planted a kiss on my cheek. "Now, I should get a bath."

"I don't think they'll let you in to the bathrooms, they'll know you're not... a student." I paused absentmindedly, thinking of the implications.

"Oh no, I'll be going to a hotel nearby. Do you have class today?" She asked.

"Just one, in an hour." I said, looking at the clock.

"Well, I'll text you were I'm staying and we can eat lunch together, okay?"

"Sure mom."

"Love you."

"Love you too, mom."

The rest of the morning went in a blur, I took a shower. Saw my buddy Jimmy returning to the dorm room. "Dude, your mom's HOT as fuck." He said. I just punched him on the shoulder. I went to my class and then headed to my mom's hotel for lunch.

This time she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a green tank top, her hair was tied behind her back with in a single long braid.

"How was your class honey?"

"Boring." I said, a bit embarrassed.

"Well, we should get some lunch." She closed the door behind her and took me by the arm.

"So, where would you take a beautiful lady for lunch?"

"On a student's budget?" I joked.

"Oh yes, you're paying. Treat me like one of your female friends."

"Okay, so I guess we're going for beer and nachos."

"Nachos, for lunch? You're inviting so, sure."

I took her to a college joint, it wasn't very busy at this time of day; we ate beef and chicken nachos, and drank a couple of cheap beers. We spoke like we hadn't in a really long time. I really had forgotten how nice it was talking to mom. We really enjoyed our time together, after a while she had drunk a bit too much and she got a bit giggly. It was interesting seeing her drunk, I only remember seeing her drunk once, it was a Christmas party at auntie Laura's house, she drank too much eggnog and after a while was telling embarrassing stories about me as a child.

"Well, that was fun." She said as we took the elevator back to her room.

"Yeah, it was. It's been a while since we talked about nothing." I confessed.

I opened the door to her room and she stumbled a little towards her bed.

I glanced around and saw her open suitcase near the bed, her clothes were scattered around. It seemed like she had struggled a lot to find a proper attire. I also saw a bunch of lingerie set near the suitcase. She noticed me looking at it.

"Pay no attention to that." She said.

"Yeah, well, you sure packed some interesting things."

"Well, a woman needs to feel sexy from time to time."

"I keep saying it mom, you're a wonderful woman."

"Thanks honey, but you're my son."

"I'm being honest, even if I weren't your son I'd say you're hot."

"Really, do you think I'm hot?" She looked at me from the bed.

"Well, yeah!" I blushed a little.

"Would you like to see me in that?" She smiled with a wicked grin.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Just pretend I'm not your mom, pretend I'm just a girl you got a bit drunk and alone in a hotel room."

"Isn't that weird?"

"Only if you make it weird." She said.

"Okay." I managed to say.

She jumped out of bed and caught her balance. She took the set of black lingerie, I recognized a see-through bra with straps on the back, a pair of lance panties, and a garter belt. She rushed to the bathroom and shouted from there:

"I'll be out in a second, get comfortable."

I laid down on the bed, and rested my eyes for a while. I might've dozed for a while when I heard mom say:

"Ready?" I raised my head to see her peering behind the door frame, her hair was wild, her eyes were done in a way that made them pop like stars.

"Wow." Was all I said.

She must've taken that as an encouragement and she stepped out.

The lingerie hugged her body tightly complementing everyone of her curves, her waist was tiny compared to her butt and hips. A pair of black tights struggled to contain her legs. Her long hair framed her fair features, her dark eyes and red lips shining wonderfully.

"Mom?" I managed to say.

"No mom now, call me Morgan." Morgan was her middle name, I had never ever called her Morgan before, so I guess that helped.

"Morgan, you look stunning."

"Thank you."

She turned around, letting her long hair trail behind her. She grabbed her hair and pulled it to the side to let me see her back and butt. Every inch of her body was well toned, she had kept fit all this time. Her butt was probably a gift from her latino ancestry, but she still did exercise everyday to keep it in shape.

I was finding the whole situation pretty strange, but arousing, and my dick started to show.

"So." She said and crawled onto the bed, laying close to me, I could smell her perfume and her hair, and I honestly had never found her scent so attractive.

"... You have me here, what do you want me to do?"

"I... I don't know." I stammered.

"Well, don't tell me you haven't been with a girl before." She said, almost coyly.

"No, I mean, yes I've been with a girl, but... never with a woman." I blurted out.

She laughed.

"Well, let me show what a real woman looks like."

She undid her bra and let her breasts fall down. It was amazing, I didn't have words to express it. I just stared at her beautiful breasts.

"Don't be afraid to touch." She joked, she grabbed my hand, and pressed it against her right breast.

Something must've snapped it me, because I went into a rage, I manhandled those tits, I sucked on them like crazy. I was enjoying them massively.

"Oh my, you're a boob man. I can tell."

"Like you have no idea." I said.

It was true, my porn history was full of massive tits, big breasts, big titties brunette, etc. And here I had the object of my fascination for years, even if it was subconscious I had always admired her rack.

"Looks like your friend wants to join the fun." She said, rubbing my erect dick over my pants.

She expertly unzipped my pants and put her right hand down my pants. My dick twitched with her soft warm touch. She lovingly caressed my shaft, bringing precum pearls to my head in seconds. Eventually she pulled it out and began giving me a slow, delightful handjob. In my experience young girls have trouble giving a proper blowjob, they're either too soft or too aggressive, so aggressive you have to put your dick in ice afterwards. But Morgan was firm and slow, she applied pressure in all the right spots. A few more seconds of this treatment and I was going to bust. She probably noticed my body tensing and stopped, I gasped for air for a moment.

"Wow."

"Hehe, your cock is eager, perhaps you'd like me to lick it?"

"I... I'd love that." My body and mind were in auto pilot at this moment. This was the hottest woman I had seen in a while, she was sexy and confident. She was a bombshell and she wanted to lick my cock. I usually had to talk a girl into doing that.

She lowered herself to my crotch and I could feel her hot breath on my penis, It twitched in anticipation. She licked the head and hole and it sent shivers down my spine. She lowered herself and started licking my shaft. Her tongue expertly curved around my penis, applying pressure to the base of the head, making me moan with pleasure. Her hands massaged my balls softly, almost like warming them up for what was next. When she wrapped her lips around my dick and looked at me with those dark brown eyes, I couldn't contain myself and exploded in just a few seconds. I shot a lot of cum right into her mouth, my balls had never been drained like that. I could swear they hurt from the effort. She swallowed my cum and gave me a wink. I just rested my head on the pillow, breathing heavily.

"Damn! That... that was something." I said after a while. "Mom..."

"Morgan!" She interrupted me.

"Morgan." I said. "No one has made me feel that way, that was... incredible." I struggled to find the correct word.

"Well, you made me feel sexy again, It's the least I could do." She smiled, her face inches from mine.

I wasn't thinking at all, and I leaned forward to kiss her. She was surprised at first but eventually gave into it. Her taste was strong and intoxicating, I didn't even mind I was tasting my own jizz.

"Morgan, you're a goddess." I said, after I recovered my breath from our prolonged kiss.

"You're very sweet."

"I'm serious, I swear I have never cum like that before, not with any girl or watching porn."

"Well, say it again then."

"You're a goddess. You're amazing, you're sexy, you're wonderful. Any man should be worshiping you, kneeling down at your feet."

She was glowing, positively glowing. Her smile was warm and welcoming.

"Show it to me. Worship me." She said, standing over me on the bed.

I grabbed her feet without thinking, I started kissing them and saying things like:

"Oh, my goddess, thank you for allowing me to worship your feet. Your perfect feet." I honestly was never into foot fetish but after that day it became a thing.

A few minutes went by, she was delighted with my treatment of her and then she said.

"Lay down and worship me."

She was standing right on top of my head, and I had seen enough face-sitting videos to know what was next. She pulled her panties to the side, and I saw her pussy was glistening, wet and warm. She held on to the bed post and lowered herself slowly onto my face.

My eager tongue was waiting to taste her. Her aroma was wonderful, it filled my nose and brain. I couldn't get enough of this, I began licking her pussy wildly, I was getting inebriated again with her taste. It was a thirst I couldn't quench, all I wanted was to drink in her juices and worship her, my goddess.

12