Momma's Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
A guy's mother has his friend over for dinner.
3k words
4.13
297.1k
79

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author.

-----------------------------------------

The boy was overwhelmed by emotions and feelings. Fear, sexual arousal, confusion, anger, disgust, shame, and more. After thoroughly scrubbing his face until the skin was raw, he quickly left the house. His mother would be home from church soon and he couldn't find the courage to confront her.

So his prim and proper conservative mother was some sort of sexual deviant. His mom was a domme. He could deal with that. At least, over time, he thought he could get used to it. Or forget about it. She had done a great job so far of keeping that life separate from their normal lives.

However, he was having a very difficult time being the subject of her attention and abuse himself. He wondered what had gotten into her. Instead of a sweet kiss goodnight like she always offered him, she had snuck into his room last night and spit a huge load of sperm onto her sleeping son's face. That took something.. he didn't understand. Was she angry with him? She had never done anything like that to him in all his eighteen years of life.

And her eyes.. Why had she stared into his eyes while she slurped and stroked that huge black cock? Why had she beckoned him into the room after fisting that poor bound man's ass? She couldn't possibly have wanted her own son to participate in any kind of sex act with her. But why else would she have summoned him like that? He felt his stomach cringe.

And the message she had left for him seemed to promise the same retribution he had seen in her eyes as she fucked the stranger's face. Last night there was lust in his mother's eyes, that was certain. But also a kind of.. Arrogance, ownership, expectancy. The look a cat gives a captured mouse. He had never been really afraid of his mother until he had seen her eyes last night.

He couldn't face her. The boy was shaking. He went to the park to calm down. He spent most of that Sunday walking around his neighborhood, and by the end of the day he hadn't figured out anything. Or dealt with anything.

Returning home for the night (he did have school in the morning), the boy opened the door to find his friend Tim sitting on his couch. Tim was sitting alone. The boy's mother walked into the room and young Wesley felt himself shudder. He also noticed his friend Tim shiver a little and look away from her.

His mother was wearing her normal conservative blouse, thick and covering her almost completely. She smiled and walked slowly over to her son. Her large tits swayed gently under her blouse, hidden from sight, as she approached her little boy.

"Hello Wesley. Where have you been all day? We've missed you. Your friend Tim has been waiting around. We thought you'd have come back by now."

She gave Wesley a loose hug and quickly kissed him on the corner of his mouth, half on his cheek, like she always did. It was the most motherly of kisses, how he had been kissed by her his whole life. Wesley cringed back slightly; his mother's breath positively reeked of cum. He also felt his cheek was now wet from the kiss. Alarmed, he looked at his friend and wiped his cheek. Tim did not meet his gaze. Instead, his friend rose and moved towards the door, hastily explaining to Wesley that he was supposed to help his father clean his garage before dinner. Tim called that he would see Wesley later tonight and left.

Wesley was unsure of what had just happened. Perhaps his mother was toying with him again. He wondered if she had just sucked off Tim, or if the black man was still tied up in her bedroom. Or maybe the slut had just forgotten to brush her teeth. Tim was always a little weird anyway.

Still feeling uncomfortable around his mother, the boy quickly greeted her and started up the stairs. He was almost into his room when he heard his mother shout up from below.

"As he said, Tim is coming back over for dinner. We'll begin in about two hours."

"That's okay mom, I ate earlier," he returned.

"But son, I made your favorite. I'll see you in 2 hours," she responded, in a tone that made clear that was final.

Sighing to himself, Wesley walked towards his room. He glanced down the hall and noticed his mother's door was slightly ajar. Listening carefully, he heard his mother running water in the kitchen downstairs. The boy's curiosity got the best of him, and he crept down the hall to peek into his mother's bedroom.

He looked inside. The spacious room was clean and empty. No large black man tied to the bed. No obscene sex toys lying about. No clothing on the floor. It was just his mother's bedroom. The boy felt relieved, hoping that this was evidence that his life was returning to normal. He went to his room and surfed the internet for awhile.

"Wesley, dinner time! Come on, we're waiting."

The boy jumped in his chair, startled. He had been in the midst of furiously stroking his dick and looking at fake nude celeb pictures online. His mother had dinner ready downstairs. He was not far from cumming, but the insistence in his mother's tone affected him. After the message she had left him written on her sex toy, Wesley was afraid to be perceived as not listening to his mother.

He stuck his dick up into the waistband of his shorts and changed into a slightly longer shirt to better cover his erection up. Then he went downstairs and went to the dining room.

His mother and Tim were already eating. Dinner was homemade pizza and ranch, Wesley's favorite. He sat down at his plate and thanked his mother for cooking, like he always did.

Beginning to eat, he noticed that his mother had changed her outfit. Wesley almost choked on his pizza. His mother was dressed like a prostitute. Her huge tits were squeezed into a tight striped halter top that showed at least 8 inches of solid cleavage. Clearly she wore no bra. She had been talking with Tim about something her friend Sue (Tim's mother) had said last week, and was laughing loudly. Along with her laughing, her huge tits jiggled obscenely. They almost looked like they were going to fall out on the table. And Wesley noticed that Tim was definitely paying attention to those massive bags of flesh. Wes couldn't help staring a little himself as they bounced into each other and pressed against the table.

Something tasted funny. The youth looked down at his pizza. Usually when his mother made his favorite dinner, she just made the pizza and he put the ranch on. This time his mother already had the ranch on the pizza. Smacking his lips thoughtfully, Wesley glanced again at his mother. She was looking directly into his eyes, giving him that same fierce look of smug ownership.

Realizing her game, Wesley almost choked. She had somehow covered the pizza with ranch and cum. At least, his pieces were topped with the nasty stuff. He could still feel the last of the crusty sperm rolling down the back of his tongue. Wesley looked over at Tim's half-eaten plate and noted that his friend's ranch had the same nebulous consistency. There was at least five loads worth of cum on the dinner table in front of him. Disgusted but unable to relay to his friend that his mother had put a man's sperm all over their food, Wesley swallowed the rest of the bite he had been chewing. He wondered how much cum he had just eaten, and he marveled at how difficult it was to spot unless you were looking for it. At least he had tasted it and noticed it, Tim seemed oblivious.

"Wesley honey, are you okay? Drink some water," his mother cooed to her child.

He looked defiantly at his mother and her smug smirk. He noticed that her previous laughing had jiggled her fat tits so much that half of her right areola was now visible. At least two inches of the soft pink circle was showing above the line of her halter top. And her nipple was clearly visible, just about to crest the line of her top into view. Tim was absolutely entranced by her breasts, absent-mindedly gobbling up the cummy pizza.

The woman looked down at Wesley's shirt and stared. He looked down, alarmed, and noticed that the shirt he had just put on clearly showed the precum stain that had squeezed out of his cock still trapped in his waistband. She reached over to his stomach.

"Oh look, you've spilled some ranch on yourself."

Before he could react, she had her hand over the stain and motioned as if to rub it off. This only caused her to rub her hand back and forth across the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

"It's not coming out, and there was more than I thought," she said slyly, pointing out that more precum had oozed out due to her touching. The boy stifled a groan as his mother rubbed his aching cock with her hand.

Then she was much more rough, seeming to try to forcibly scrub out the stain with her hand. Instead, this amounted to her slapping Wesley's hard cock with her hand. After a few hard slaps, he almost had tears in his eyes from the pain and finally reacted.

"That's okay mom, I'll wash the shirt later," he blurted out and pushed her hand away hard. She chuckled.

His mother then took a bite of her pizza and quickly tilted her head back as if the pizza was extremely hot. This caused the "ranch" on her pizza to drip down the side of her mouth. The white liquid slowly slid down her cheek and onto the top of her tit. Knowing it was mostly cum made the display very raunchy for her son to watch. Tim openly stared at this point. She acted as if she hadn't noticed, and continued to talk and eat as if there wasn't a line of white slowly dripping down her huge titty.

She is fucking with me, Wesley realized. She's teasing my friend with her tits, she's feeding us both cum for dinner, slapping my dick. She's looking at me, waiting for me to openly challenge her on it. Daring me to stop eating the spooge on the plate in front of me. She wants me to stand up and yell at her for being a whore in front of my friend. What a sick bitch.

He wasn't going to play her twisted game. He certainly wasn't going to voluntarily eat some man's cum. He wasn't taking one more bite of this nasty shit. And who knows what she had put into the water she was ordering him to drink. His anger and disgust overcame his fear of his slut mother. Wesley pushed his plate away.

"Mom, I'm stuffed. My stomach has been kinda queasy all day, anyway. Tim, I'll see ya later man."

He couldn't hold back a snotty smile and got up to go back to his bedroom.

"Son, get back here this minute and finish your plate! I made your favorite."

Wesley didn't turn around. The fear returned, and he knew he couldn't look at her or he might falter. The idea of sitting at his own kitchen table, feeding himself a man's sperm out of pure fear, enabled him to keep walking away. He did walk quite a bit quicker though.

Safely in his room, he started to get more angry. He was surprised to feel so angry at Tim for staring at his mom's tits. Who did that bastard think he was, to come into Wesley's own house and visually fuck his mother right in front of him.

No, the boy realized. It's not Tim's fault. No young man their age would resist someone that looked like her being so brazen about her body. Well, almost no one. It's easier to resist when it's your own mother, Wesley told himself.

But was it? If she was perfectly sweet, loving, and sensual, and had come onto Wesley, he wondered whether he would have been able to reject her advances. Her body was perfect. Her tits each bigger than his head, she managed to have a huge fat ass and a small waist. Not tiny, he had no doubt if someone was fucking her hard from behind that belly would jiggle a bit. Perfect to be soft though, her shape was definitely more hourglass than round. He found himself wondering how tight his mother's pussy was.

No. He pushed the thought away in disgust. He would not think about his mother that way. Perhaps he would have had the strength to reject her advances solely because she was his mother, perhaps not. But it was easy for him to not desire her because of how she was acting the last couple days. The discovery that his mother was a disgusting slut, would show herself off to his friends, even attempt to force him to eat cum, completely turned him off to the idea of any sex acts with her.

Wesley wondered what was with her anyway. She obviously didn't want to fuck him. She wasn't even trying to be sexy for Wesley. She was being malicious and bossy with him though. Was she really so upset that he had disturbed her sick world and opened her door Saturday night? Or did she now just see him as another sex toy to get off on fucking with?

He heard a muffled groaning coming from downstairs.

The boy moved very quickly and quietly over to the floor at the top of the stairs. He lay on his stomach and stuck his head around the stairwell to see into the living room. He could see the back of the couch his mother was sitting on, and Tim's form on the floor between her legs.

He saw the back of his mother's head as she sat comfortably on the couch. All he could see of Tim from this angle was his lower body. But that was enough to tell quite plainly that his friend was on his knees giving Wesley's mother head on his living room couch. What also gave it away were the rather loud slurping and sucking noises coming up from below.

That skinny little bastard Tim is licking my mom's pussy! Wesley was infuriated at the disrespect both of them were showing him. He couldn't see the act exactly, but it was obvious what was going on.

"That's a good boy little Timmy, make momma happy," he heard his mother utter. Wesley slid up and started to go back to his room.

There was a shuffling downstairs and then he heard Tim groan louder than before. Tim continued to groan. Wesley got down and stuck his head around the corner again. He looks downstairs, right into his mother's eyes.

She now had Tim on the couch, upside-down. Wesley could only see Tim's ankles in the air. The busty bitch was holding those ankles as she fucked his friend's face. Tim was quite a bit smaller than his mother, even Wesley was a few inches smaller than her. She was obviously grinding very fast and hard. Wesley heard Tim choke and gasp for air. She kept aggressively going, and continued to stare at her son. Her huge tits were still covered by that tight halter top, and he couldn't see any lower than that.

"That's it, suck momma. Good boy, make me happy. Let me feel your tongue more. Ahhh. Good little bitch boy."

Wesley jerked away as if burnt. He ran back to his room and shut the door. Still he heard them. Thankfully, they didn't continue for very long.

"Ohhh yesss. I'm getting close, little Timmy. Stick your fingers in my ass while I cum. Lick them first. Ahhhh that's good, get ready!"

She moaned long and loud, obviously for Wesley's benefit.

"Good fuck toy. Now go say goodbye to your little friend and get the fuck out of here."

Wesley heard some muffled talking but couldn't make out Tim's words. Then he heard a slap and his mother laughed.

"No, I don't think so. You weren't that good. Maybe tomorrow I'll let you have a sleepover and maybe I'll even suck your little dick. Now do as I said," she ordered Tim.

A few moments later, Wesley heard Tim coming up the stairs towards his bedroom. As his friend entered Wesley saw the glazed smear all across Tim's face. Tim, however, at a glance seemed to be very shaken up and distracted. He didn't look sly or guilty, and Wesley was sure that Tim had no idea how blatant his mother had been to both of them or that Wesley had any idea of what they had just done. Tim was just overwhelmed and didn't notice that Wesley was fuming at him.

Tim suddenly really noticed Wesley's presence and some hidden guilt flashed across his face. He thinks he is getting away with fucking around with my mom, Wesley thought angrily.

"G'night, Wes. I'll see ya." The two friends quickly shook hands and Tim left.

Struggling with his ire at his friend, Wesley felt something slimy on his hand. He sniffed his hand and rubbed his fingers together. Then he almost threw up as he smelled his mother's sweaty asshole from his friend's handshake.

cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers