Momma's Cock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers

He thanked her for the scrambled eggs and started to eat. As soon as the eggs hit his tongue, he recognized the strong taste of a man's cum. The boy focused on the plate and saw layers and layers of congealed jizz coating the top of his eggs, like frosting on a cake. It looked like four or five rather large loads of sperm had been shot over his plate and reheated.

"You're welcome, son. It took me forever to make those eggs, I hope you enjoy them. If you don't finish your plate young man, I shall be rather cross with you."

"Mother, I'm not eating a plateful of some guy's fucking spooge."

"Do not talk back to me boy. You were told what would happen when you refused to listen to me. You just refused me. Do you doubt that I will make you suck a big bulging dripping cock?"

"No, I don't, by no means. I believe you absolutely. But I-"

"If you believe that I will do something as a punishment, no matter how bad it is, why would you misbehave and earn that punishment son? Do you want to suck on a big cock?"

"No! That's disgusting! I'm straight, I'm not gay at all. I hate it when you-"

"Well if you don't want to do it, and you know that I will make you do it for arguing, then why would you ever refuse to listen to me Wesley?"

The boy couldn't think of anything to say. She was right. Dear God, he thought, I will just have to do whatever gross things she tells me to do, every day, forever. The thought almost made his mind snap, and the boy broke down in tears.

He cried loudly, the tears of someone utterly alone and without hope, thinking that his entire future existence would be more pain and hardship than anything else. Wracked with his own sobbing, his mother took him into her arms in a gentle embrace.

"There there baby. That's okay. See, I don't mind if you cry. As long as you listen to me, cry all you like." She held him as he shook, and she seemed to realize just how broken he was getting. He felt her gasp softly with sympathy for him.

"No, oh no son, don't be so sad. You will learn to love it, just like your daddy did. I don't know what you think, but momma still loves you. Here baby, come to momma." She cradled his head in her arms and held it against her enormous tits. His cheek pressed against her spongy titflesh, and his hot tears immediately moistened her entire left tit. She shushed him and began to gently rock him in her arms. His broken-spirited wailing continued. His mother lowered her arms a bit, and his head fell into the loose front of her robe.

The two-inch hard puffy nipple of her massive left tit pressed against the side of the boy's nose. Completely moistened by his own tears, it was begging to be sucked. His undeniable attraction to do just that was made worse when she said softly, "come on baby, suck on momma." His mother continued rocking him slowly as his lips captured her abnormally large nipple and started sucking. He couldn't get past feeling like he had a small penis in his mouth, though he felt comforted and calmed. He sucked and wept.

"That's a good baby. I know you're sad. I know you don't want to do everything I tell you to do. Momma loves you, so momma will do you some favors, okay? Mmm, it feels good when you suck on momma like that. If you keep being a good boy, you may get to do things like that more often."

"Baby, I will overlook your refusal, without punishment. I really don't want to push you too far. Calm down baby, momma loves you."

Her cooing worked its magic on him and brought him back from the precipice. For a crazed moment, he felt that his mother might love him again, just like always. He started to hope again, and visibly relaxed in his sobbing. She continued to shush and rock him, and he continued to suck her oversized nipple. It stuck into his mouth so far that with each suck his tongue rubbed the tip. He couldn't help that, it was just too big in his mouth.

"I won't push you too far, you have to trust me on that. Everything I tell you to do, you will be able to handle. Trust me. So, are you going to refuse momma anymore?"

The boy shook his head no.

"Baby will trust momma and do whatever she tells him?"

The boy nodded up at her.

"Good boy. Now open."

He released her elongated nipple from his mouth and accepted the spoonful of sperm and eggs. The erection he had been developing from proximity to her enormous breasts flagged down again as the slimy jizz slid down his throat. He knew better than to do anything else, so he just continued to eat spoonful after spoonful of cum-covered breakfast.

"This baby-food is much better when it's warm, isn't it?" she asked her son. He nodded. It was. She continued talking to him softly as she fed him the mushy mess.

"Tonight I'm going to take someone to the movie theatre and they are going to give me head while the movie is playing. Afterwards, I will be orally pleasured by that person here at the house. Tomorrow, I will continue to be pleased here, only by a different person."

"I will offer you a simple choice, to show you how nice I am. You will be allowed to skip school and please me today and tonight, and I will have your classmate Tim over tomorrow. Or, if you wish, Tim will get to skip school today and give me head in the theatre, while you wait your turn until tomorrow."

"I will take tomorrow, Saturday," the boy said without hesitating. He smelled cum strongly on his own breath.

"All right. Then get dressed for school. Tonight, find somewhere else to spend the night. I'm thinking little Timmy might want it in the ass, and he's a squealer." She smiled sweetly down at her son as he finished the last spoonful and she tucked her massive tit back into her robe.

Suddenly the boy's brain sparked with an idea. Excitedly, he relayed the request to his mother. Knowing she would frown on the idea, he put it to her in the most pitiful and begging way possible.

"Please momma, can I ask for something? It's really big, but really important." She nodded her approval.

"Momma, I will do anything you want, anything at all. I will be the best boy ever for you. Please, can we make it so that we do this.. can we be like this on Saturdays, and I can have my normal sweet momma back the rest of the week? I really need that. Please please please?"

His mother looked irritated with him for making such a large request, though she didn't say anything. She took a deep breath, and looked like she was mulling over his idea. "I'll think about it," was what she finally offered. "We'll see what a good boy you are tomorrow, and I'll let you know. It depends on how skilled you are with that long tongue of yours, too." She left him pondering his weekend.

Wesley was extremely hopeful. If his experiences with Sue were any indication, he was very good with his tongue. Being subject to his mother's demented sexual whims only one day a week seemed almost bearable. He wondered again what her pussy was like, and marveled that in all the weirdness of this last week he had never seen her box.

It had been the longest and hardest 6 days of his life, and Wesley knew he needed a break. Besides he missed Sue terribly. Knowing Tim would be missing school today, Wesley decided he would also skip today's classes and go visit Tim's mother Sue. Since Tim and Wesley's own mother would be together all day and night, Sue might be at home alone. Her husband worked days, and often went to the bar after work.

It wasn't even 9 a.m. before Wesley was knocking on Sue's door. The boy attacked the older woman in a great hug, sighing contentedly. She was wearing a pink robe and holding a bottle of wine.

"I missed you so much Sue!"

"Hi baby, I told you I would call you." She hugged him back and nudged the door shut. "I missed you too. We gotta be careful though, someone might see us. From now on use the back door, and don't come over unannounced." Noticing his excitement fading, she smiled and hugged him tighter. "Oh baby, let's have a great time together today. We have all day for just the two of us. I'm going to fuck your brains out. You wanna pound my little pussy, don't you? Let's go up to my bed." She grinned and took his hand.

"Sue," the boy began, "do you mind if I spend the night? My mom told me that Tim is going to give her head all day today and tonight, and I would be doing that for her tomorrow. She told me to stay out tonight."

"Well, my husband Roy will probably be home at some point, but- wait. Did you say my son is giving her oral today, and you are tomorrow?" Sue looked mortified.

"Yes. I don't mind though, it can't be that bad right?"

"Wes, giving your mother head will not be a pleasant experience, you don't understand-"

He was excited to explain his pending idea to his new girlfriend. "She said she might let me only have to be subject to her disgusting hobby on Saturdays, if I do a good job tomorrow. And I'm going to do a good job no matter what. I just can't do that every day Sue. Maybe if I keep her happy, the bitch will leave me alone."

She seemed about to say something, but she thought better of it and continued to lead him up the stairs to her bedroom.

The two lay in Sue's marital bed for hours, caressing each other's bodies and kissing gently. They made love twice, both times with Wesley on top, pounding dutifully away. Sue's hairy pussy was much tighter than it had been before, and the boy lasted much longer. She gave him condoms to wear this time, and he happily obliged. Wesley had seen all the cum-filled pussies he ever wanted to see in his lifetime.

They were sweet and soft with each other, and both seemed relaxed and happy. In the teen's opinion, this was the best day possible. Wesley asked Sue out that evening. He offered to take her to the best restaurant in town, and she smiled and accepted. He felt very mature. The two heard the front door downstairs open.

"Sue! It's me!" Roy yelled. "I'm home for some lunch, bitch. Get your ass down here!"

cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers
12