Momma's Cock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers

Roy calmly pounded his wife's face and ignored her gagging like he did it every day. He looked over at Wesley and noticed the boy was awake and watching him ravage Sue's mouth. Roy smirked.

"Hey there son. You want a piece of her again today? Too bad you're all out of cash." Roy just continued to take her mouth, his hairy balls slapping into her slimy chin.

Now aware that Wesley was awake, Sue attempted to stop sucking Roy off and push him away. Roy grabbed her hands and held them up over her head, not even slowing his pace of plowing his slobbery cock into her head. With her arms in the air, Wesley thought Sue's big tits looked spectacular.

"Now why would you be trying to stop your wifely duties just because the boy is awake slut?" Roy asked. "Ahh, I see you aren't struggling too much. As always." He chuckled and grunted with pleasure.

For a few minutes, Wesley just stared at them. He wasn't sure whether he should feel angry at her being mistreated, aroused at the graphic display, or humiliated that his girlfriend as being fucked right in front of him. He kind of just felt numb. The boy continued to just observe as Roy pulled out his big face-fucker and slapped Sue on her face with it. She just opened her mouth and whimpered, begging for more cock to gag on. It was then that Wesley truly resolved to get her out of this marriage and house, for both their sakes. The boy's shock or numbness started to wear off and be replaced by his now somewhat common disgust.

In his big left fist Roy tightly grasped Sue's hair to hold her head in place. His right fist was a blur, pounding his cock right towards Sue's face. Within moments, he grunted loudly and cum squirted from his bucking fuck organ across Sue's face. It arced over her nose, into her eyes, down both cheeks, and onto her creamy and quivering tits. When he finished wiping his slimy schlong off in her hair, Roy pulled her to her feet by her hair and threw Sue over the bed towards Wesley. The boy cringed backwards, and only her cum-gobbed hair slapped over his chest. He barely avoided the worst of the messy whore with a quick dodge, though he couldn't help but appreciate her oversized spongy tits slapping together as she moved (even cum-covered as they were).

"Here you go, boy. Take the slut for free for a while." His reason for being in the room completed, Roy left to get more sleep.

Sue groaned, climbed up completely into the bed, curled up facing away from Wesley, and went back to sleep. Wesley was surprised to discover his own dick was hard. He moved to spoon Sue from behind but stopped himself short as he glimpsed another load of spunk across her back above her ass. He sighed and got out of bed. It's about time to begin the day anyway, Wesley thought as he got dressed. Today's the day. Saturday. Today the boy would find out if his life was going to become unbearable, depending on how sadistic his uncontrollable mother really was.

cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers
12