Momma's Little Snuggle-Bear

Story Info
Son takes care of pregnant mom while dad's away.
8.6k words
4.63
652.3k
661
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers

"Flight number three-thirteen is now boarding through gate eleven." The loud speaker announced.

"Well I guess that's me guys." Matt said as he turned towards his wife and son.

Bonny stepped towards her husband, her nine-month pregnant belly leading the way. Her tummy stuck out so far it looked like she was hiding a beach ball beneath her skirt. She gave Matt a quick hug and kiss.

"Have a safe flight, hon." She said.

Their son Gabe hugged his father. He was tall, slender and about as enthusiastic as any 18 year old.

"See ya, dad." He muttered.

"You're sure you don't mind taking the week off school to help your mom?" Matt asked.

"Of course he doesn't mind." Bonny said, taking her son's arm.

"This is probably the last week he doesn't have to share my attention with a little brother." Bonny smiled.

A few minutes later Bonny and her son watched Matt's plane back away from the gate. She gave Gabe's hand a little squeeze.

"Well, guess it's just you and me, sweetie." She said in a soft motherly tone.

As they walked back through the airport Gabe found himself being aroused by the sound of his mom's tiny heels clicking against the tile. He peered down at her sexy little feet, arched perfectly in her dainty little high-heeled sandals. The nails on her squatty little toes were a beautiful teal-green, matching her long fingernails.

Gabe's eyes traveled up her long silky-smooth legs which were only partially exposed beneath her three-quarter length dress. The giant orb of baby-meat obstructed most of the view, but that was okay, what Gabe really wanted to see was the mound of tit-flesh resting atop her pregnant tummy.

The U-shaped neckline of Bonny's dress left exposed the kind of cleavage that fuels boys dreams. Gabe's mom had big heavy breasts that just sort of trembled with each step.

On the car ride home young Gabe couldn't help but sneak little peeks at his mom's tummy. He felt almost ashamed of the fact that something a natural as a pregnant belly could make the cock in his pants as hard as iron.

"Are you gonna miss dad?" Gabe asked.

"I'll miss having someone to snuggle with at night. I hate being in that big bed all by myself." She said.

"I was kinda hoping that I might find somebody to take his place, be my little snuggle-bear for the week. Know anyone who might be interested?" She asked, gazing at her son with a little smile.

"I would." Gabe said.

"I thought you'd be up for the job. After all, your father did ask you to stay close to me this week." Bonny winked.

After arriving home Gabe went up to his room to play video games. About a half-hour into it his mom tapped at the door.

When she stepped inside, Gabe's jaw about hit the floor. Bonny was in a long wrap around skirt and a pale-pink top that fit like a sports bra. Her huge pregnant tummy was completely naked protruding out in front of her. Her long brown hair was slicked back, still wet from having just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey there, snuggle-bear, mind if mom comes in and hangs out?" She asked.

"No, not at all." Gabe said, his cock slowly rising in his shorts.

Gabe was sitting on the edge of the bed and Bonny climbed up behind him, kneeling on the mattress. She threw her arms over his shoulders and rested her weight against his back, pancaking her baby-ball between them.

Resting her head on his shoulder she watched the TV screen as her son tried to concentrate on the game.

"Can I ask you something?" She said softly.

"Sure." He answered.

"Are you getting laid?" She asked candidly.

"What do you mean?" He muttered.

"Come on now, sweetheart, do I really have to explain what getting laid means?" Bonny smiled.

"No." Gabe said.

"So are you?" She asked.

"Well, no...not really." He answered.

"Not really meaning not lately...or not really meaning I'm a virgin?" She asked.

"Not really meaning...not ever." Gabe said.

"I'm sorry, baby. A boy your age should be getting his weenie wet at least once a day." She said, staring into his eyes.

For a moment they became locked in a stare. Bonny's big brown eyes had the cock-hard teen in a trance. She looked at the TV and smiled.

"Can I play?" She asked.

"Sure?" Gabe said with surprise.

Bonny climbed off the bed and came around to the front of her son. Gabe took a sec to marvel at huge jutting enormity of her breasts as they stretched the thin top.

"Scoot back." She said, then turned and planted her big soft ass between his legs.

Gabe moved back against the wall with his legs on the bed. His mom scooted back against him, she too bringing her legs up on the bed and planting her bare feet flat on the mattress.

Bonny's skirt rode up a bit, exposing the bottom half of her silky-smooth legs. Gabe could feel his cock at full mast as he reached around to help his mom with the controller.

"So how do you work this thing?" She asked.

"These buttons here are the gas and break. These arrows control your steering." He said.

"Seems easy enough." She said, setting the controller down on the peak of her pregnant orb. She took her son's hands.

"I'll play the game. You play with your brother." She said, placing his hands on the sides of her mountainous swell.

Bonny began to play the racing game while Gabe slowly ran his hands over her belly, feeling the smooth naked swell of her pregnancy. Looking over her shoulder he had a birds-eye view of her gaping cleavage.

Bonny made a little yelp and leaned to one side, getting into the game. As she did this Gabe watched as her tit-meat wobbled from side to side. He let out an audible sigh, his cock flexing in his shorts.

Bonny glanced back at him.

"You okay back there cuddle-bear?" She asked in her cute little tone.

"Yeah." He muttered.

Her skirt had now crept up over her knees and her legs were slightly spread.

Gabe's hands wandered down beneath his mom's swollen belly. His fingers sunk right up into the soft pliable flesh. His hands were getting a bit rough and he hesitated for a moment.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. You're not gonna hurt him." She reassured him.

Bonny rested hear weight back against her son, leaning against him. She could feel his throbbing erection against her ass.

Gabe decided to test the limits. His fingers snuck under the top of her skirt and began rubbing her lower belly. Wandering further he felt the tips of his fingers slide against the hem of her silk panties. It wasn't long before they crept underneath.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Bonny said, glancing back at him.

"Sorry, mom." He smiled, sliding his hand back onto her belly.

Gabe ran both hands up along the top of Bonny's pregnancy and soon found them sandwiched between the baby-ball and his mom's huge, spongy-soft tits.

Bonny slowly got up and handed her son back the controller.

"That's enough gaming for me. You take over." She said.

Gabe took over the game as Bonny crawled back behind him again. He soon found himself sitting between her legs, leaning back against her softness.

"My turn." She said, slipping her hands under his t-shirt.

Gabe felt his mom's soft hands roaming across his chest. Her long nails drug up his abs and across his nipples. Soon Bonny's hand slipped under the hem of his boxers and her fingers combed through his pubes.

"Fair's fair." She teased.

"Yeah, but I had to stop." Gabe said.

"Oh...interested in spending more time in Mom's panties are we?" Bonny teased.

"I wouldn't mind." Gabe blushed.

"Sounds like I have a naughty bear to snuggle with this week." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

A couple hours later Gabe sat at the table watching his mom in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was still in her cute little wrap around skirt and sports bra. He couldn't take his eyes off her enormous baby-ball.

"You're awfully quiet over there. Something on your mind?" She asked with a little smile.

"No, I just can't believe you're dressed this way." He said.

"Are you complaining?" Bonny asked.

"No, it's just that you never dress this way when dad's around." He said.

"You might be surprised what I'll do when dad's not around." She smiled.

"Would you get naked?" Gabe asked.

Bonny gazed at him while she stirred her vegetables. A slight smile crossed her lips.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She said.

"Yeah, I think you have a great body." Gabe said.

"You just like my big boobs. All boys your age like big boobs." She said.

"And all women your age like big penis's." Gabe said.

"Are you trying to tell me something." Bonny said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Maybe." Gabe smiled.

"Maybe I don't believe you." She said.

"Maybe I should prove it." Gabe said.

"Maybe you should wash your hands for dinner." Bonny smiled.

Bonny could feel her son's eyes on her at dinner.

"I don't think you could handle a girl with big boobs." She said.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"I don't know...I think you'd pop too soon." Bonny said.

"I think you're wrong." Gabe said.

"You sound so sure of yourself." She smiled.

"I've seen girls with big boobs before." He said.

"What, D-cups. Sorry, sweetie D-cups aren't big. E-cups are big." She said.

"Is that what you are, mom...an E-cup?" He asked.

"What do you think?" She said.

"I don't think you can handle a guy with a big penis." He smiled.

"Oh you don't do you?" She said.

"No, I think you'd pop too soon." He said.

"Well, for your information I can pop over and over so it doesn't matter. And yes I've had guys with big penis's." She said.

"What 7 inches. Sorry, mom 7 inches isn't big. Ten inches is big." He said.

"Is that what you are, Gabrial...Ten inches?" She asked.

"What do you think?" He smiled.

"I think it's bedtime." She said.

"Bedtime? It's only six-o-clock." He said.

"So that's a NO?" She asked.

"No, I'm ready for bed." Gabe smiled.

Bonny held his hand as he trailed her up the stairs. Gabe stared at her heavenly ass as it swayed invitingly.

The pregnant mom led him into her lair, a place where boys dream of going when dad's away.

"Get undressed and crawl into bed. I'll be out in a few minutes." She said, stepping into the bathroom.

Gabe stripped down to his boxers and hopped into his parents bed. It was so fluffy with all those soft pillows and all that white down.

Bonny stepped from the bathroom in a pale-pink baby-doll. Her tits bobbled with each step, like braless tits do.

As if Gabe's cock wasn't hard enough, Bonny reached under and slid her pale-pink panties down her long legs before slipping under the covers.

"Where's my cuddle bear?" Bonny said in a soft little voice.

"Right here." Gabe said.

Bonny snuggled up against him. Gabe literally gasped as he felt her huge milk-filled breast rest against the side of his chest. She lifted her head, gazing down at her son.

"I can't believe you've never been laid." She said.

"Why's that so hard to believe?" He asked.

"Because you're so handsome ." She said, letting her nails drag against his chest.

"I wouldn't lie to you mom." He said.

"No, sweetie, I didn't say I didn't believe you...it's just kind of sad that's all." She said.

"That's funny. Most mom's would praise their kids for not having premarital sex." He said.

"True, but most moms wouldn't snuggle half-naked in bed with their son while their husband's out of town either. Guess I'm not like most moms." She smiled.

"True. So do you think dad would be mad...if he knew I was laying here?" Gabe said.

"Oh most definitely. That's why I'm gonna keep my little snuggle-bear a secret." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Sounds good to me." Gabe said.

"EEEEEUUUWW!!!" Bonny squealed, putting a hand on her belly.

"What's wrong?" Gabe asked.

"You're brother's kicking. Wanna feel?" She asked.

"Of course." Gabe said.

"Tell you what, why don't I lay on top of you. That way we can both feel him play while he's sandwiched between us." She suggested.

"Okay." Gabe muttered, his heart racing with excitement.

Bonny straddled her son and as she moved into position Jacob could see straight down the neck of her baby-doll nightie. His cock flexed as he gazed at her huge gaping canyon between her milk-filled breasts. The hanging udders teetered back and forth as they descended towards him.

The swell of Bonny's pregnancy flattened against Gabe's stomach and her soft tits rested against his chest. He felt her nest of love snuggle softly against the swell of his boner.

Gazing down at her son she smiled lovingly, gently running her fingers through his hair.

"Mmmmmm, my little snuggle-bear." She said softly.

Gabe could feel his unborn brother squirming around in his mother's womb. It felt weird pressed against his stomach.

"I think your brother's as excited to be nestled against me as you are." Bonny said, giving Gabe's cock a gentle little nudge with her bare muffin.

"So what was I like when I was a baby?" Gabe asked.

"Hmmmm, You were my boobie-baby. Always wanted to suck on his momma's big swollen nipples. Even when you weren't sucking you liked to just rub your little body up against them." Bonny explained.

"I have a strange suspicious that not much as changed." She said with a giggle.

"They do feel good." Gabe said, glancing down at all the breasts meat oozing out from between them.

Bonny glanced at her tits too then fed her son a naughty little smile.

"Sometimes, after your dad left for work, I'd bring you back to bed with me. I'd lay on my side and wrap your little body between my breasts. It's not surprising that you became such a boobie-lover, as much as I used to smother you with them." She smiled.

"Smother me how?" Gabe asked.

"Well, I used to do this thing when you were little where I'd take off your shirt and lay you down on your back. Then I'd take off my bra, crawl above you on my hands and knees and let my big boobs dangle above your face." Bonny said.

"Wow, I bet I liked that." Gabe giggled.

"You were little and still nursing. Your momma's boobs were a big part of your world. You were so cute. I used to love to watch your little eyes light up while those big breasts hovered over you, especially when I'd start to make them swing." Bonny recalled in a loving motherly tone.

"Back and forth they'd swing, little drops of milk dripping from the teats. Then after a while I'd let them drag against you. I used to love watching your little body shiver while those big soft sacks licked your chest." She smiled.

"Holy Cow. What I'd give to be that age again." Gabe said, his cock drooling onto his tummy.

Bonny giggle, patting his cheek lovingly.

"Think you'd like being momma's boobie-baby again?" She asked.

"Would I ever." Gabe answered.

Bonny rose up into the upright position, still straddling her son. This put more cunt-smothering weight on his cock and it felt amazing.

Gabe gazed up at his mom's top half as it now towered above him. Her beach-ball sized belly stuck way out over his stomach and the swell of her breasts resting against it looked absolutely massive.

"And just what if I decide to take you up on that offer, buster. What's in it for me?" Bonny smiled.

"I don't know. What do you want?" Gabe smiled nervously.

"Well, we are talking about my boobs here. Big boys aren't suppose to see their mother's boobs. Maybe in return I should get to see a part of you that I'm not suppose to see." She said with a sly little smile.

"You mean my..." Gabe started.

"Well, fair's fair right?" She said.

"I guess." Gabe answered.

"Besides, I've been a little curious ever since you made that "ten-incher" comment." She said.

"Well now I guess I get to prove it, right?" Gabe said.

Bonny fed him a peculiar little smile, staring down into his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess you do." She said.

Gabe's mom moved into a sitting position beside him, tucking her long legs underneath her. She eye-balled Gabe's erection as it made his boxers stick way up.

"Wow...looks like a circus tent. Must be quite the pole under there holding that up." She said.

They both giggled at her comment.

"You're sure you want me to do this?" Gabe asked, tucking his thumbs under his elastic waistband.

"Are you sure you wanna play boobie-baby?" Bonny questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Gabe answered.

"Well then I guess you better get those boxers off, mister." She smiled.

Gabe lifted his ass as he slid his shorts down his legs. His big boner sprung free and bobbed around under Bonny's stare.

"Wow!" She said, her mouth slightly agape.

"Told you it was big." He said, smiling proudly.

"Oh, sweetie it's.... it's beautiful." Bonny whispered.

"Thanks." He said.

"And you're telling me that this big thing has never been inside a vagina?" Bonny asked.

"Sad but true. Can I see your boobs now?" Gabe answered.

"Patients, your-horniness, my boobs aren't going anywhere and I'm not through looking at you yet." Bonny said.

"Sorry, mom. Just anxious I guess." Gabe said.

Bonny slouched down next to Gabe for a moment, looking down into his eyes.

"I know you are, sweetheart, but lets just take our time and enjoy this, okay. We have all night...all week for that matter." Bonny said.

"Alright." Gabe smiled.

Bonny glanced down at her son's erection.

"So...ten inches huh? We'll see." She said, reaching over towards the bedside table.

Bonny opened the drawer and pulled out a large black dildo.

"Holy crap, mom, is that what I think it is?" Gabe smiled, his eyes getting big.

"What, a mom isn't allowed to own a dildo?" She asked, making it bob back and forth.

"You didn't actually think that all your mom did around here all day was housework, did you?" She asked.

"No, it's just kind of weird that my own mom is showing me her sex toy, that's all." Gabe said.

"Well in case you've forgotten, goof-ball, we're laying here looking at your penis. I really don't think showing you my sex toy is that big a deal, do you?"

"No, I suppose you're right." He smiled.

"For your information, this dildo is exactly ten inches. It said so on the box when I bought it, which means, Mr. Ten-Incher, that unless you were over exaggerating, it should be your twin." Bonny said.

"Should be." Gabe said.

"So lets prove it. Make it stick straight up." She said.

"How do I do that?" Gabe asked.

"You can't be serious." Bonny said, then giggled at how naïve her baby was.

"Reach around and pinch the loose skin on your scrotum." She said.

Jacob followed her directions.

"Now pull it down." She said.

Jacob pulled on his sack and his bone-hard shaft rose up until it pointed up at the ceiling.

"Tah-dah." Bonny giggled.

She reached down and placed the base of the dildo on his pubic bone. It hid his cock from their view, accept for his bulbous cock-head, which rose a bit higher than the fake one.

"Newsflash, sweetheart, your shaft is ten inches. If you count that big pink battering ram it's capped with, you're more like eleven." She said.

"Well, it was last year when I measured it." Gabe said.

"Looks like you've sprouted an inch since then." She said.

"Gee, how cool is that? I even have my mom's dildo beat." Gabe grinned smugly.

"Yes, but no matter how hard you try, you can't make yours vibrate." She giggled.

"Yeah, but I have an extra inch, which means that I can go deeper." Gabe said.

"Deeper yes, but I still think you'd pop before you got there." Bonny said.

"I bet you're wrong." Gabe said defensively.

"You know, you're awfully confident for a virgin. Are you sure you've never been laid?" She asked.

"Trust me, mom, I'm completely cherry." He said.

"Cherry meaning you've never even been sucked on?" Bonny asked.

"Completely cherry, mom. Why, is that so hard to believe?" He asked.

"Yes, it is! How does a handsome eighteen year old with an eleven-inch penis go this long without getting it wet?" She asked.

klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers