Momma's Little Snuggle-Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers

"I don't know, maybe we should call Guinness. I could have broke a record or something." He said.

Bonny slapped him on the leg playfully, making his cock jump.

"Smart ass." She said.

"So do you think eleven inches is bigger than average?" Gabe asked, know full well the answer.

"Sweetie, given that the average penis is six inches, I'd say, yes, you're well above average." She said.

"So I have a big penis then?" He asked, wanting to hear her say it.

"Yes, sweetheart, you have a very large penis." She said with a quirky little smile.

"Larger than dads?" Gabe asked.

"Gabe." Bonny whined, as if her son had just said something cruel.

"What, it's just a question? How many inches is dad? " He asked.

"Big enough to make me happy. How's that?" Gabe said.

"So how many inches does it take to make you happy?" He asked.

"You're just not going to leave this alone, are you?" She said.

"Nope." He smiled.

"Fine, anything over seven inches makes me happy." She confessed.

"So dad's only seven inches then?" Gabe smiled.

"I know where you're going with this, so stop right now." Bonny said, trying not to crack a grin.

Bonny leaned over him, staring down into his eyes.

"Look, sweetie, you're in my marital bed and I'm not gonna kid you, if things keep going like this, you're probably gonna get laid." She said, making Gabe's heart pound in his chest.

"So do me a favor and let's not talk about your dad anymore, okay Boobie-Baby?" She smiled.

"Okay." Gabe smiled.

"Do me another favor. Go into the nursery and get the pacifier that's in the crib." Bonny said.

"Okay." Gabe smile, reaching for his shorts.

"No...leave those off." She said.

Gabe crawled out of bed and rushed out the door, his big boner flouncing up and down.

When he returned a minute later his jaw about hit the fucking floor. There, standing at the foot of the bed was his mom, completely naked. Her tits were massive and rested against the huge nine-month swell of her pregnant belly. Beneath her baby-orb he could just make out the neatly trimmed mound of her womanhood.

"Hi." She said, in a sweet teasing tone.

"Hi." Gabe sighed, staring at her milk-filled udders.

"Come here." She smiled.

Gabe walked over to his mom and she stepped forward and threw her arms around his neck. The teenager let out an audible sigh as her big tits and belly kissed his chest. He felt the tip of his cock drag against Bonny's pubic fuzz and stop against her engorged clit.

"If you wanna stop now, we can...I'll understand." She said, looking into his eyes.

"I don't wanna stop." He muttered.

"Good, then lets get back in bed." She said, taking him by the hand and leading him around to the side of her bed.

Bonny had a cute little waddle when she walked from carrying all that extra baby-weight. This made her pendulous breasts just sort teeter back and forth across her belly.

Gabe watched her meaty ass sway seductively as she led him around the bed. Those beautiful cheeks crowned the silky-softness of her long shapely legs. As Bonny crawled onto the bed her cheeks parted slightly and Gabe could see the big wrinkly pucker of her asshole. His breath quivered as his eyes caught site of her bald clamshell.

Bonny turned towards him, resting on her knees near the center of the bed. She smiled at Gabe and patted the spot in front of her. Gabe noticed that there was a big bottle of baby-oil sitting next to her that she must have gotten while he was fetching the pacifier.

"Come lay back down on your back." She said.

Gabe moved into position next to his beautiful pregnant mother and she gazed down hungrily at his young teenaged body, taking a second to admire the large, beefy fuck-stick rising all the way to his belly-button.

"What do you want me to do with this?" Gabe asked, lifting the pacifier.

"What do you think, Boobie-baby?" She smiled naughtily.

Gabe smiled as he stuck the nipple in his mouth and began to suck. Bonny giggled as she watched him.

"Awe, look at my adorable little baby boy." She said, in a cute little mommy-voice.

Bonny got onto her hands and knees and crawled over above her son. She gently grazed his chest with her long nails as she smiled down at him.

Gabe stared at her heavy tits as they as they dangled right in front of him.

It wasn't long before Bonny crawled right over the top of him so that her hanging milk-sacks could droop right above his face. Gabe studied her massive areola. They were covered with bumpy little milk-glands, which made them look so thick and rubbery. The teats themselves were as big around as AA batteries had little indentations where the milk secretes.

"Does my sweet little boobie-bear wanna watch momma's titties rock?" She asked.

Gabe nodded his head.

"Yes, he does, doesn't he. He wants to watch her boobies dance." Bonny said.

Bonny began to slowly move her chest and Gabe gazed up with delight as her drooping breasts began to gently swing from side to side. They were like big pendulums swaying back and forth hypnotically.

"While you watch them move I want you to think about how it would feel if they were squashed against you. Think about what it would be like to have the big soft sacks crushed against your chest." She said.

Gabe sighed excitedly at the very thought of it. He was so aroused by his mother's words and the sight of her massive jugs moving in unison that his hand instinctively went to his cock.

"That's right. It makes baby wanna stroke his big beautiful boner, doesn't it, sweetheart?" She asked.

Again, Gabe could only nod as he sucked on the pacifier, imagining it was one of his mom's engorged nipples. He used his drooling pre-cum to twist his first around the enormous cock-head.

After letting her tits flounce for a few minutes Bonny sat up, straddling her son's tummy. Gabe could barely see over her mammoth pregnant swell and gazed up into the butt of her tits.

Bonny took the baby oil and began to squirt it onto her breasts. Her son watched in awe, stroking madly at his cock, as she rubbed the oil into her flesh. She peered down at him over her matronly mounds with a naughty smile.

"Enjoying the view." She asked, rubbing the oil down onto her swollen belly.

Bonny got back on her hands and knees above her son, her tits and tummy glistening with oil.

"Okay, I want baby to stop stroking and bring his hands up and rest them on my waist." She said.

Gabe reluctantly let his cock go and followed his mom's directions. He knew something magical was coming.

"That's my good boy. I don't want you to pull all that sperm out before momma's had a chance to smother you." She smiled.

"You wanna be smothered, don't you baby?" She asked, staring down at him.

Gabe nodded, his eyes glued to the drooping knockers and their huge demon eyes.

"My baby-boy wants to be smothered by all this soft mommy-flesh, doesn't he?" She asked in a soft warm tone.

Bonny slowly let her body decend onto her son. The first thing to make contact was her huge greasy baby-ball. The spongy swell hugged his enormous hard-on as Bonny's pregnancy began to flatten against her son's tummy.

Her tits began to spill onto his chest, rolling out like soft dough. Gabe let out an audible moan as his body became blanketed in voluptuous flesh.

Bonny coiled her arms around her son's neck and began to move her body against his. Her big slippery tits glided easily up and down his chest and Gabe could feel the rubbery nipples licking his flesh.

His cock was trapped between his belly and the spongy softness of his mother's baby-ball. The friction it caused againt the underside of his shaft felt amazing.

"Mmmmm, my baby likes that." She smiled.

Bonny buried her face in the soft of her son's neck and began to flutter her long tongue against the areas she knew were the most sensitive. The entire bed began to rock as the experienced mom ground her body against the handsome teen.

Gabe was breathing heavily as the pressure on his cock intensified. He slid his hands back and dug his fingers into Bonny's big meaty ass.

"Uh-huh...oh, that's where mommy likes her titties...crushed right up against her baby." She said between licks.

Gabe was in absolute euphoria. He could hear the light thumping of the headboard against the wall as his mom rocked up and back against him. His young body shivered with a rush of excitement.

"HHHHHNNNNNNMMMMM!!!" He hummed.

"Oh that's it, sweetie. Come on." Bonny said lovingly as she felt his cock balloon against her smothering tummy.

Gabe felt the floodgates give way and his penis began to spit it's potent milk.

"UUUNNNGGG!!!!" He groaned, still sucking on the play-nipple.

"Oh, there you go, baby-boy. Let it squirt!" She said.

Squirt it did and it seemed to never stop squirting. Little trickles of semen seeped from between their bodies, running down the sides of Gabe tummy and onto the mattress.

With his head thrown back the nipple fell from his mouth as his cock continued to pulse.

"OH, GGGOD, MOM!" His voice quivered.

Bonny just kept working her slippery body against her baby, gazing down at him with a loving smile.

"Oh, that's my baby. Come on, get it all out of there." She said.

When Gabe finally relaxed Bonny stopped rocking and just laid there against him.

"I bet I could make him pop again." She smiled.

"Right now." He asked.

"Yep." She said.

"I don't know, mom. That was pretty intense." Gabe sighed.

"So that's a challenge then?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, why not." He smiled.

Bonny scooted up a bit until she slid off her son's cock. She lifted herself off his chest and Jacob watched her tits wobble. Sliding onto her knees she reached back and took hold of his still throbbing member, positioning it at the entrance of her honey-pot.

Her inner lips stretched around the bulbous head and with one big cock-swallowing lunge her ass dropped all the way to his balls.

"OH GOD!!!" Gabe groaned as he felt the heat of her furnace surround him with it's soft wet warmth.

Bonny gasped a little, her eyes getting big as she felt her vaginal walls expand around the eleven-inch guest. She felt her son's spongy mushroom push against her cervix.

"So, you still think I can't make it pop again." She smiled.

"Nope." Gabe smiled, knowing full well should would.

"Prop the pillows up behind your back." She said.

Gabe did as she asked so that he was sitting a little more upright, but still reclined backwards. This allowed his mom to fall forward and rest her tits on his chest.

"I'm gonna prove you so wrong, mister." She grinned, knowing that in this position she could really work his cock with her cunt.

Her big meaty ass rose, her juices dripping down Gabe's shaft, then it dropped suddenly, swallowing it up again. It was like a steam locomotive, strating slowly and gradually speeding up so that within seconds her big matronly bottom was beating against his balls.

It was the perfect union. Big sloppy pregnant pussy stuffed to capacity with beefy teenaged cock. Their genitals made a lewd throaty slurping sound as they slapped together.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

"So, mom...am I touching places dad's never been?" Gabe asked.

"You've got four inches on him, what do you think?" Bonny said, a little out of breath as she continued to work her ass.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

"I think he only wishes he could touch bottom. It feels amazing." Gabe said.

"Well maybe you should call him, tell him what he's missing." Bonny joked.

"I bet I make you cum harder than he can." Gabe persisted.

"Well in about ten more seconds, sweetie, we're gonna find out." Bonny voice quivered.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

Gabe was front row center to the orgasm show, staring his beautiful mom. Her body suddenly convulsed making her big titties jump as she threw her head back.

"OOOOHHHHH, GGGGGOOOOODDDD!!!!!" She groaned.

She pushed herself up a bit crushing his cock against her cervix. Her hips went into overdrive as she stirred her pot with her son's big spoon.

"OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, YEAH, OOOOHHH, GABRIAL!!!" She shrieked, her cute little voice echoing through the house.

Her body did it's final little shiver, the dropped back against her son and her ass resumed bouncing.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

"Was I right? Did I make you cum harder than dad can?" He asked.

"You have to ask." She sighed.

"Bet I could do it again." He smiled.

"Easy for you to say, boobie-baby, I'm doing all the work." She said, her voice trembling with each thrust.

"I know. All I meant was that I could go a long time in this position without cumming." Gabe said.

"Well then I guess it's gonna be a long night, isn't it?" She smiled.

"Don't worry, sweet-baby, when momma's pussy's ready for you to cum, you'll cum. It doesn't matter what position you're in." She said.

"How's that?" He asked.

Suddenly , Gabe felt his mother's birth canal flex against his cock, creating ball-busting friction as his pecker continued to plow in and out.

"OH, GOD...OH, MOM!" He moaned.

"That's how." She smiled, relaxing her cunt-muscles.

"Oh wow...that felt amazing." He said.

"Well, unlike some people, I've been doing this awhile. How does it feel to be in bed with a woman who knows just how to make you squirm?" Bonny asked.

"Awesome." Gabe answered.

Bonny flexed her cunt again and the soft hot walls of her vagina squeezed hard around his cock-shaft.

"OH, MOM!" Gabe sighed.

"Good answer." She giggled.

After relaxing her cunt again Bonny noticed that Gabe was staring at her tits, which were bouncing around on his chest.

"Big and soft, aren't they baby?" She asked.

"They sure are." Gabe said.

"Are you ready to suck?" She smiled.

"On your boobs?" Gabe asked.

"No, on my pinky-toe. Of course my boobs, goof-ball." Bonny teased.

"Okay." He said excitedly.

"Slouch down a little." She said.

Gabe adjusted his position so that Bonny's boobs now hung above his face. Bonny's ass never missed a beat. It just kept bouncing.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

Gabe watched as her hanging breasts fell to his face. One of her huge swollen nipples fell right into his mouth and as soon as his lips closed around it he felt his mom's body begin to convulse.

"OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING!" She squealed as her face began to contort.

For fun, when no one else was home. Gabe sometimes liked to fill two water balloons with warm water and tie them together. He liked to rest the weight of one balloon on his face and imagine it was his mom's breast against him. He loved the way the balloon would mould around his face, completely smothering him.

Now, here he was, his face completely buried under the wieght of the boob he had always dreamed about. This balloon had a nipple and areola and he was nursing and chewing like a hungry infant. Despite being wracked with another mind-blowing orgasm, Bonny showed no signs of tiring. She was a hungry pregnant slut. Hungry for big teenaged cock.

THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP! THFFLUP!

The big bed shook as mom and son drank from the fountain of forbidden lust. They fell into a steady thirty-minute rhythm with Bonny reaching a screaming climax about every five minutes.

Bonny sat up a bit and her breasts lifted off her son's face, her cap popping from his mouth.

"Hey there, my boobie-baby. Are you ready to cum?" She asked, grinding his dick.

"How did you know I was getting close." His voice shivered.

"Moms just know these things." She smiled.

"I don't want it to end." He muttered.

"It won't...we have all week." She said, leaning down against him and staring into his eyes.

"And you and I my little cuddle-bear are gonna do nothing but fuck." She said, matter-of-factly.

As soon as the word "fuck" left her mouth Bonny flexed her cunt muscles, forming a vice-like seal around her baby's cock.

"OH GOD! OH, MOM!" He groaned.

"COME ON, BABY-BEAR!" She said, in a sweet, motherly tone.

Gabe groaned as he popped hard, sending the biggest load of cum that ever squirted from his balls into his mother's secret chamber. It seemed to never end as rope after rope of hot white love-lava was pulled from his piss-hole from his mom's clutching sheath.

Bonny calapsed onto his chest and for a few minutes they kissed like lovers, their tongues twisting together wildly.

"Well, this may have been your first lay, but it's obvious this isn't the first time you've had your tongue in a girls mouth." She teased.

"No, I've done that a few times." He said.

"I can tell. You're pretty good with that little snake. I think I see a really long make-out session in our future." She smiled.

"Was I good with the big snake too?" Gabe smiled.

"Well, you made me scream seven times. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as good." She said.

"Was I better than dad?" He asked.

"Yes, my sweet-baby, you were better than your dad." She grinned, patting his chest.

Bonny clenched his bone-hard shaft as it still remained tucked inside her warm vagina.

"You still have a boner." She smiled.

"It doesn't go away easily." Gabe said.

"Well then I guess we'll have to fuck until it goes soft, won't we?" She asked.

"As turned-on as I am, that could be tomorrow morning, mom." Gabe smiled.

"So, I'm a big girl...I can certainly go at it all night... Can you?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"All night? Ha, I could go all week." Gabe said.

"Yeah but are you sure this is where you wanna spend your week, in this soft bed pounding your beautiful big breasted mother?" Bonny asked teasingly.

"Hell yeah." Gabe smiled.

"Yeah, that's how my boobie-baby wants to spend his week, isn't it, fuckin' and suckin' his horny momma?" She said in a sweet tone.

"Wow, mom that's such a turn on when you talk that way." Gabe said.

"I know, I can feel your penis flexing. Do you know why it's flexing, baby?" Bonny said, gazing down into his eyes.

Gabe nodded, wanting to hear his mom say what he was thinking.

"It's flexing because it wants to fuck pussy." She said.

Gabe sighed as the head of his cock ballooned with more blood.

"See, sweet-baby, you've got a big strong teenaged boner that's ready to spend the whole week inside mommy." She said.

Bonny climbed off her son, letting his pecker slide out of her steamy cunt.

"Go downstairs and get me the phone. We're gonna do something I think you'll like." She said.

Gabe got a big smile as he jumped from the bed, his big dick bobbing up and down.

A few minutes later...

"Hi, sweetie, how was your flight?" Bonny asked, holding the phone to her ear.

The pregnant mom was straddling her son, who was sitting on her padded vanity stool in the middle of the bedroom. Her tits and massive baby-orb were sandwiched between them and Bonny's long legs were wrapped around his waist, her heels resting on the edge of the stool behind Gabe's ass.

Gabe's cock was buried to the balls in Bonny's warm clutching birth canal. His bulbous cock-head was sunk right down into the soft mouth of her spongy cervical head.

His head lay right up against his mom's soft titties as he felt her stir her pot with his big fuck stick.

"How's the hotel room they put you up in?" She asked.

While Bonny's husband Matt answered, Bonny lifted her son's face from her tits and they began to kiss softly.

"That's good, hun. Do you wanna say hi to Gabe, he's right here." She said.

"Okay, hold on, I'll put you on speaker-phone." She smiled.

Bonny put the phone on speaker-phone and set it down beside them.

"Hi, dad." Gabe said with a grin as his mom began to lick and suck on his neck.

"Hey, sport, what are you up to?" Matt asked.

klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers