Mommie and Her Lance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

"But," she hurried on, "I suppose it would be beneficial to be able to judge his progress."

"I'm sure it will be," Mommie smiled. "Lance, I want you to do a role play with Ms. Grosenbusen. The way you and I do some times. Pretend that you have just finished a date with Ms. Grosenbusen and have taken her home. You are sitting in your car outside of her house. Go ahead, honey, just sit down here on the couch and put your arm around her shoulder. That's right, Honey. Go ahead, Lance."

No one made mention of the fact that he was completely naked while she was still clothed. Ms. Grosenbusen didn't think that she would remain clothed for very long. She hoped.

Ms. Grosenbusen smiled up into Lance's handsome face.

"I had such a good time tonight, Lance." She fell into the role of a younger woman. "I hope I can see you again?"

"Golly, me too Ms. Grosenbusen," Lance started.

"That's so formal, Lance, call me Birgitta, please."

"Okay, Birgitta." Mommie wondered if she was the only one who noticed that Ms. Grosenbusen's first name could easily be reworked to spell "Big Titter". Then her attention was redirected to the couple sitting right next to her.

"May I have a good night kiss?" asked Lance. Despite the fact that he was naked he was trying to take on the role of a young man on a date with a girl his age.

"Mmmhhmmm," sighed Birgitta as she raised her face his. "Your such a sweet boy," she murmured as their lips met.

Lance caressed the line of her jaw as they lightly kissed. He knew his Mommie liked it when he did that. He thought that Ms. Grosenbusen, that is, Birgitta, might like it as well. He was right.

As the kiss lengthened he became a little more aggressive, lightly touching his tongue to her lower lip. Her mouth opened a bit as he repeated the maneuver.

"Gosh, Birgitta you're so pretty. I really like your outfit," praised Lance as he took a look at the woman in his arms.

She took a moment to draw back from his embrace. Posing for him to admire her figure she expanded her chest, again causing a button to pop open.

"Oh, gosh," she said in her little girls voice. "That happens sometimes when I wear this outfit. I hope you don't mind?" She peeked up at him thru her long eyelashes.

"Oh, it's okay. Here let me fix it for you." he offered. As she watched he reached out. But instead of closing the unruly button he opened the two above it, revealing the upper slopes of her Triple D cup breasts.

"Oh, so nice," he whispered in her ear. His tongue circled her ear, causing her to shiver with excitement. "So very nice!"

He felt her hands smooth over his muscular shoulders and caress his upper back while he ran his tongue slowly down her neck and then kissed her strongly.

Moaning into his mouth she allowed her lips to open and she dueled his tongue before nipping lightly at his lower lip. In response he drove his tongue into her mouth.

As they prolonged the kiss his hand slowly moved down to caress her breasts thru her blouse. Using both hands, he lifted them, as if hefting two melons at the store.

When she voiced no objection he ran his finger tips along the edge of her bra cups, caressing her boob flesh where it emerged from the silken cups. She pulled away slightly to look into his eyes.

"That feels so good. I like that, Lance." She leaned back into him and gave him a scorching hot kiss to encourage him.

With one hand he kept caressing her chest. With the other he unbuttoned the rest of her blouse exposing her bra and torso. Both hands were now roaming gently over her breasts as she sighed and leaned into him more heavily.

His tongue returned to tease her ear and she arched her neck, encouraging him to nibble her neck and upper shoulder. At the same time she made it easier for him to unclasp her bra.

Not missing his cue, Lance released the catch of her bra and slipped her blouse off her arms.

Both his hands were now cupping and hefting her large breasts. He started to strum her nipples, causing her to moan in passion as she enjoyed his experienced ministrations to her boobs.

"I want you to know that I'm not this kind of girl, Lance," Ms. Grosenbusen told her younger paramour. "But, golly, you make me feel so good. Feeling this good isn't wrong, is it?" She was still using a young girls voice.

Staying in character, Lance smiled at her and tried to soothe her.

"I won't do anything that you don't want me to, Birgitta." he promised while continuing to run his hands over her exposed breasts.

"It feels so good," she repeated. "I like the way you make me feel, Lance."

She leaned up and kissed him again, hotter this time.

Lance returned to pleasuring her nipples with his lips and tongue. Her breath grew more rapid.

"Oh, do that, Lance, do that! It feels so good! I like when you make me feel like that."

Glancing out of the corner of his eye, Lance saw Mommie was squirming on the couch. One hand was under the blouse pinching her nipples while the other was running up and down her inner thigh. She was smiling at him while she watched.

Lance returned his attention to Ms. Grosenbusen.

"You have such nice tits! Do you like it when I do this?" His hands roamed up over her breasts, then down again to cup and fondle her breasts.

"Oh, so much. I really like the way you make my titties feel so good," she moaned.

Almost accidentally her hand landed on his naked, semi-erect cock that was resting on his thigh. Her hand tightened convulsively, then stroked up and down the shaft several times as she continued to tongue kiss him.

"Golly," she sighed. "Your thingie is so, so big! I've never imagined one this big!" She was still stroking him as she spoke. Her hand was changing grip from strong to light and back as she spoke. "Can I kiss it?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"Of course you can kiss it. Do you like a big dick?"

"I'm not sure. I've never seen one this THIS big before, Lance. Can you put it into a girl?"

"Sure! It fits. It may take a little while but I bet you are going to love it!"

"Mmmmhhhhmmm" she moaned, lips grafted to top of his penis. She was stroking now with both hands. She began to drive her lips up and down the shaft, sucking up the precum that had been seeping out of his dick for the last little while.

"Let me show you something," offered Lance.

He pulled her around on the couch. Shoving her skirt up to her hips he began to lick her panties directly over her slit. Within moments Ms. Grosenbusen was moaning in appreciation as her pussy started to leak fragrant liquids. Slipping the panties off, Lance continued to lick and caress her labia. After a few minutes of careful attention Ms. Grosenbusen found herself convulsing with a strong orgasm.

When she recovered she found Lance stroking his rock hard prick over her, waiting for her to continue.

"Now," he said, "now it's time to get to the main event. I know you are young and inexperienced." He was going along with the scenario his Mommie had laid out. "But if we are careful, if we take the time needed, I'm sure that we can both have a really good time!"

"Oh, GOD! Look at that log!" She exclaimed. It stuck so far out from his crotch that the head hovered almost over her lips. It seemed to reach from her pussy to somewhere around her lungs. How was she going to handle such an improbably over sized cock? And the length was just one part of the problem she realized. Lance was so fucking THICK! She could reach around it only by using both hands. He was thicker than her wrist. Thicker than her ankle!

But she was determined to try. His cunnaligus had loosened her up. No time like the present!

"Do it, darling, do it now!" she reached out and, working with Lance managed to place his dick head at her pussy.

Lance leaned into her, putting pressure on the lips of her pussy. Using very short movements he flexed his dick from side to side while maintaing a constant pressure. Slowly, so slowly he was making progress!

Looking down thru her cleavage Ms. Grosenbusen could see that his dick head was making progress. Half his dick head was in. Then more and finally with a grunt she was able to take his whole dick head! That was the hardest part she knew. Now she could start to rock her hips without fear of losing the progress that had been made.

Her hips churned forward and back, side to side. More and more of his cock slipped in and out of her pussy. Her orgasm struck, and loosened her up even more for him to move faster and faster. Another orgasm struck just a few moments later as her pussy grew more accustomed to the feeling as his gigantic pussy pounder continued to plunder her puss-puss.

She thought that he was giving her his all. There was still a huge amount of dick but he was now fucking her so hard and so fast! Maybe he would be able to pound even more into her. She'd never taken more than half. Maybe this would be the time?

"Oh, Lance, you're fucking her so well! So much! So hard! Give her everything you can, darling" Mommies voice interrupted Ms. Grosenbusen's thoughts.

Glancing over, Lance emitted a groan and to Ms Grosenbusen's amazement he sped up and his dick became even stiffer than moments ago. Fucking her harder and faster, he pushed her over the edge again.

Staring at Mommie as she masterbated in the chair near them Ms. Grosenbusen found that Mommie had stripped off all her clothes. Her lower arms and hands were completely hidden between her legs and under her oversized tatas as she pleasured herself. Her vastly gigantic tits were jiggling and shaking as she worked. The massive cleavage flexed and moved while she drove her self closer and closer to a climax.

Ms. Grosenbusen realized that the sight of his Mommie playing with herself, watching her gigantic tits as they wiggled and wobbled had inspired Lance 's dick to become harder and to fuck faster. Just the sight of his more than sexy Mommie aroused him more than had the feeling of his dick half way buried in her cunt! It was unfair. But the sight of his Mommie and her gargantuan bust got him more excited than driving his mammoth maleness into her defenseless cunt!

The shame and disappointment didn't stop her from experiencing her hardest and longest cum of the day. She saw stars as she convulsed time and again on his huge cock.

"Oh, please, cum for me," she begged him. "I want to feel you cum! Do it, please! Cum in me, cum on me! I want to feel you cum! I want to see you cum all over me!" She tried to tighten her cunt as she had long ago learned would make a man cum for her.

Nothing happened! She could not get her cunt to respond. Her pussy was being forced so wide by Lance's cock that she couldn't do anything but lie under him and take what he was giving her. The fact was that he was giving her the best fuck of her life! He had already made her feel things that were far beyond her previous experiences.
Once again she tried to drive her hips up at him, to encourage him to fuck her, to cum for her. She wanted to feel his sperm shoot into her.

"Uh, here I cum, honey," he announced. Once, twice, three time his hips drove into her. She could feel the spasms of his dick as it flexed and surged, cum shooting deeply into her.

Pulling back, Lance grabbed his dick with both hands and jacked himself off over her. Her hands joined to pull more and more cum from his balls. Sperm landed on her face, on the couch to each side of her head as well as far beyond her as she lay in front of Lance.

As he finally stopped cumming there were streams of jism dripping all over her breasts and stomach.

Shaken to her core by the intensity and number of her orgasms, Ms. Grosenbusen slowly dabbed at the pools and rivers of cum that were everywhere. He had cum more than any other four men that she had been with! And she thought that he would be able to do it again and again. If she had the stamina. Which she did not, she realized. He was too much to take. There was no way that she would be able to handle his still stiff dong. It swung between them, stiff and dripping cum onto her. Lance was smiling down at her as she tried to regain her breath.

Crawling off the couch Ms. Grosenbusen moved to where her clothes had been tossed. Behind her she could her the slurping and sucking sounds as Mommie cleaned off the cum from her son's still rock hard cock.

"Now it's Mommie's turn," she heard her say. Looking over her shoulder she watched, awe struck, as Mommie stood over Lance who was still sitting on the couch. Without noticeable effort she socketed his dick into her pussy and proceeded to sit down on his lap!

Without hesitation she took every millimeter into her wet pussy. Smiling at Brigitta, her hips began to flex and shake as she took his every inch as deep into her as she could. There was nothing of his incredible fuck stick to be seen! She was taking it all and enjoying the feeling of fullness.

"Oh, Mommie!" Lance moaned. "So good! So good! You're the best fuck! You take it all and treat it so well! So fucking good!" he moaned. He wasn't even aware that Ms. Grosenbusen was still in the room. All his attention was on the work his Mommie was doing. He was running his hands over her back and trying to reach the whopping breasts that were shaking and shivering in front of her. So big, Ms. Grosenbusen realized. So much bigger than any other woman she had ever heard of!

Semi dressed now she headed to the door. There was no need to bid goodbye. Neither of the others were even aware of her no longer being there.

As she closed the door behind her she saw the couple had changed positions. Lance was standing in front of Mommie while she sat on the couch. Her beyond big tits were pressed to his legs while she was taking his dick down her throat. Throat distended, she was cupping his buttocks in her hands and trying to pull him even deeper into her mouth and throat.

As she hobbled to her car Ms. Grosenbusen heard Lance shriek in completion. She could imagine how he was pumping cum down her throat. It would not be the last time today that Mommie would drain his balls. They would be going at it for hours, she knew.

They were made for each other. And it would be another month before she would have a chance to try to acclimate her self to his incredible fuck stick. Despite how sore she felt, she was already looking forward to getting another shot at Lance's lance. There was a small smile on her lips as she drove away.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers
12