Mommy and Goddess

Story Info
He's caught dressing and taken far beyond his dreams.
1.6k words
4.21
215.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew never saw the noose.

He was uncomfortable around his new mother in law - his wife's new step mom. And rightly so - he was, after all, going through the woman's intimates since the day she entered their lives, some two years ago, shortly after the marriage.

Had he overcome his guilty reaction, he may have noticed a recurring theme in their conversations over the past few months could be boiled down to the following exchange:

"I'm telling you."

- No! I don't believe it.

"You'll see."

The subject was the very reason Andrew (Andy to his irrepressible new mother in law) avoided her subject. Oh yes, she was wise to him. Noticed that someone had been in her naughties last time she stayed over, a year ago. What Andrew didn't know was that Dianne was in fact not letting it slide. She was about to bait a trap, and he was about to mindlessly take it.

Thursday, a sweltering August afternoon, he thought he heard Dianne call his name in pain while out in the garden, so he rushed to her window...only to avert his eyes quickly as she was writhing on the bed, her frenzied fingers inside her dampness-darkened panties. That night, Andrew fucked his wife with a rare semblance of manly force that strengthened his wife's resolve: Dianne may be sexy and fun to hang with, but she's wrong. So Andrew is not the world's greatest stud. He tries and that's sweet.

Friday morning, Dianne waited till she was sure and bumped Andrew, who was about to enter the shower, andput her stained underwear on top of the laundry bin. She gave him a mischievous smile and walked away. Andrew took a long shower and used up some of his wife's oh-so-soft shower lotion.

"We're going sweetie! Back around dinner time!" The door slammed shut and he heard the key turn twice. He was, of course, in no position to know in what direction.

Andrew's little plan clicked in his mind. The bitch was playing with him and he needed relief. If she knows - it's her word vs his and he'd stop. He didn't want to get caught. Though the stories - obviously fake - of what happened to guys who were caught were fun to read - as long as they didn't go gay. Why couldn't he be a lesbian girl?

He thought all this as he changed into his mother in law's panties (from the laundry bin), bra and nightie (from her room) and his wife's platform heels. Then he sat down and logged on - for the first time in several months, actually - to an xxx rated chat room under his feminine name, andrea.

There he played exactly that role - a lesbian who loved to shop and dress naughty but would not touch men. He found plenty of lesbians (or pretnders like him) to play make believe with. He was deep in chat and the door to his den opening barely registered.

"AH-HUMMM!"

Sissy Andrew jumped in his chair and lost his balance trying to spin, falling appropriately to his knees. There were his wife Ruth and her sexy, too-young-to-be-her-mom and looking-like-her-sister step mother.

The look on Ruth's face terrified him, so he ignored the amused contempt on Dianne's and tried to address his wife.

"Ruth, I..."

SLAP...BACKSLAP

"I..."

SLAP. He dropped sideways on one hand.

"Shut up, sissy fag!"

Then, even more hurtful, they both began to laugh.

They pushed him aside, went through his computer and laughed some more. At some point a cell phone was produced and began producing pictures of him like that. Then they began to demand he pose for them. This was going too far. He stood up and backed away.

"Look, Ruth, Dianne, I'm sorry, but I'm not playing this anymore."

Dianne burst into giggles, while his wife looked at him sadly for a moment, then with a steely bitch look he never saw.

"Listen up, sissy bitch. Your old life? Andrew? My husband of the last three years, unemployed for the last year? That's all dead. Only one of too people are gonna walk out of here - either my sissy slave to be named, or my sissy ex husband whom everyone saw in his pretty underpanties. What's it gonna be?"

I'll show you what, bitch, thought Andrew as he relaxed outwardly while tensing. Both women worked out, so it wouldn't do to underestimate them... he smiled a sickening servile smile and lunged for the cellphone.

Was he that obvious?? It seemed like his lunge was parried effortlessly, and then a knee connected perfectly with his panty-clad sissy balls, and then his arms were twisted and he was tied to the small couch, face up, his sissy dick shamefully tenting the panties, even as he tried to curl from the pain.

His Mother in Law - the subject of most of his wanks and not a few actual fucks with his wife since he met her, knelt on his crotch - heavily enough to totally pin him, but with plenty in check - and jeered at him:

"So, little girl, what's it gonna be - the big bad world with your pics out in it, or being a good little slave girl to mommy and your goddess?"

The words seemed to be delivered in a weird sing-song, which had a hypnotic effect on him. He figured he was in no position to resist, so he better feign submission and find a way to destroy the pics and run away later.

He nodded his head resignedly and whispered "ok."

Increased pressure by her knee.

"Ok what, bitch?"

"I surrender, Mistress."

"Ooooh, quick learner. Kinda pretty too." She turned to Ruth, who was watching her stepmother take charge with a hard twinkle in her eye, and asked: "Now that you see that I'm right, you up for what I told you?"

Ruth looked up and down andrew's prone body with contempt. "If we can make IT more useful and easier on the eyes, why not."

Dianne nodded silently, satisfied. She turned to her purse and said "Well, hop on then. It's time our girl learned to properly please her goddess"

The "her" cut deep, and Andrew was worried that he could no longer see what the evil bitch was doing. His wife was straddling him, her knees on the insides of his elbows, her thighs and slowly descending glistening cunt all he could see.

He did not see Dianne undress, then step into the harness and cinch it to her waist, adjusting it to her smooth pussy. She knelt between his splayed thighs. pressing Ruth down on his face as she began to tap his pathetic, thin, white, shriveled and hairy penis and childish ball sac with the massive black latex dong, which dwarfed his sorry "undowment".

The bitch liked it. Andrew was writhing and moaning, his dicklet raging hard and covered with precum. Ruth was loving it too. She was too gone to care that the woman in front of her, about to rape her husband, was technically her mother. No shared genes - no problem, she smiled, as she motioned her slutty step-daughter to bend over and get her cock wet.

It finally hit the stupid sissy, as his mother-in-law was attempting to place her saliva-wettened black rubber cock at his rectum. he began to buck violently, until Ruth clencher her thighs and didn't let up until she felt his resistance end.

"You are OUR BITCH! You will discover your true identity and love every minute, or you will leave and be exposed for the twisted little fraidy-cat slut you are, and as you pretended to surrender, you will give up your cherry to mommy Dianne like a good little girl, or we will have your balls removed this very weekend. Try me, Bitch."

Andrew was terrified, and vaguely aware that despite this, his hardon did not abate. he nodded as best he could in the headlock, and she relieved some of the pressure as the rubber tip resumed its positioning.

"Now you said you surrendered. You haven't yet, but you will soon. This is gonna hurt, baby girl, but just the once, and you are gonna love it so. All girls like you do". And with that, she pushed forward. Ruth angled to stifle his scream with her rose-colored anus. "Any teeth and I'll castrate you myself", she hissed, then softer, as her slut-teacher plunged deeper into their slave: "That's it babygirl, moan for mommy, show mommy what a slut you are."

Andrew felt a bitter flash of resistance. "I'm just playing long till I can get the bitch's camera. And then...she'll pay." Then that voice flickered and died, smothered by a million new sensations, and he spread his thighs sensuously and moaned.

"Good girl..." came the voice, from all around him, "show mommy what a good little whore you are." and he felt his entire being wrapped around the intrusion in his...yes, pussy, as he felt his inner girl take over and moan into her wife's ass. "mmmmmmmmgmgmgmgfucccccckckc meeeeeeeeeeeee" she begged, as her mother in law hiked her thighs and slammed into her, whispering hypnotically: "Gonna break you for real now, whore. Feel me inside you? Yeah. Fell me. In your cunt and in your brain, re-writing it with my finger nails...That's it baby girl, surrender your failed manhood to mommy, let mommy remake you as the sexy little slut you know you need to be..."

Andrew felt his mind shatter and he spread his legs like the porn stars he once lusted after, now lusting to be them, as she lost track of the conscious world with a moan. The sexy blond continued to fuck her new toy, humping the reverse side nub and crashing in orgasms. Her stepdaughter was drenched in sweat as she rode her defeated husband's face like a mechanical bull, and soon all three voices seemed to blend into one continuous, sinful moan.