Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, your fashion sense for one. You have rekindled my feeling of sexy, something that had flamed out years ago."

"Well, Evelyn," she began, seemingly already revelling in the shift, "with me at your side I will make you sex-a-licious."

"Just like you," I flirted.

***

I returned from my trip, again early, hoping and praying to catch her in the act again, but was disappointed to see she was not home. I felt I was definitely ready for the third stage.

5. THE THIRD STAGE

My daughter showed up early in the morning and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me in the kitchen making breakfast.

She stammered, "Y-y-you are home early."

"And you are home really late," I countered, all Mother like.

"Um-yeah, I stayed the night at Chloe's," she admitted.

Deciding I too could play the sexual innuendo game, I replied, "Hmmm, were you making her sin?" I also allowed my robe to open a bit, allowing my daughter a look at my creamy white skin.

Her face went beet red and I knew she had again been playing with Chloe and that she noticed my so-called accidental showcase. She admitted she was still tired and was going to bed and I waited till she left to log on to my computer.

Evesub: You there Ms. Ann?

I waited impatiently for over an hour, before MsAnn responded.

MsAnn: Sorry, just getting ready for work. Are you ok?

Evesub: I am ready for stage three.

MsAnn: U r, r u?

Evesub: We went clothes shopping, she picked them all out for me, etc. I have her calling me evelyn...I think I am ready.

MsAnn: Ok...

MsAnn: You must now tell her that you trust her and you will now wear whatever she tells you to

MsAnn: and while all of this is going on you will be telling her how much you want to be like best friends and talk to each other

Evesub: Smart...I think I have already implied that

MsAnn: You will tell her some things about your sex life

MsAnn: And you will say words like fuck, cunt and tits

Evesub: Oh my, not sure I could say such words to her

MsAnn: You will!!!

Evesub: Yes, Miss, but how does one eventually cross the threshold?

MsAnn:?

Evesub: I meant how will she know I am willing to submit to her...MY DAUGHTER???

MsAnn: well once you started talking like friends and she's picking out your clothes you can then tell her how much you love being told what to do ( don't say by her ) just that you love it

Evesub: Right

MsAnn: You will tell her you like having others control you how good it makes you feel

MsAnn: How happy you are that she's doing this for you

MsAnn: She in turn will most likely ask you to start doing other things real small at first

MsAnn: But you will do them anyway

MsAnn: And act pleased to do them

MsAnn: Let her know how happy you are to do things for her

Evesub: Ok

MsAnn: You can make the comment how much you like having her tell you to do something

MsAnn: Maybe tell her to not ask you but just tell you

MsAnn: Then it's just a matter of time

Evesub: Wow

MsAnn: This always works...

MsAnn: I'm a student of human nature

Evesub: I am so wet now!

MsAnn: Come for me slut. Right now.

Evesub: I am rubbing myself.

MsAnn: I need to get to work...good luck slut.

Evesub: Yes, Mistress

Evesub: And thank you!!!

When Kaylee got up, I told her, "It really has been great spending so much time with you, Kaylee."

"You too, Mom," she smiled.

"It's just, I don't have a lot of friends, to talk to," I sighed, "and I haven't been fucked in so long I think my cunt may not work anymore."

"Mom," my daughter, mock gasped. "Such language! I should take you over my knee."

I responded quickly, "That used to get me so turned on when your Dad was still around."

"Really?" my daughter asked, surprised, but seemingly very curious.

I blushed red, realizing how much I was voluntarily sharing with my daughter. "I-um-I mean, all my characters are strong females, real feminists and sometimes at home I just wanted to be treated like a...." I paused purposely, my daughter listening intently, before finishing, "slut."

"Oh my God, Mom," my daughter replied.

I apologized, "I'm sorry dear. The last thing you need to hear about is your Mother's lack of a sex life. But I really have no one else to talk to."

Kaylee gave me a big hug, her hand definitely lingering on my ass this time, "Mom, you can tell me anything. And our next goal will have to be to get you laid."

My red face went redder and after she let go of the warm embrace, I asked, "Will you choose what I wear each day?"

"What?" she asked, taken back by the question.

I kept my head down acting sheepish. "It's just since you help me with my clothes I have felt more sexy and confident. While at my conference I was giddy with excitement at how naughty I was underneath even if no one else knew and well, every morning I sit in my room humming and hawing what to wear, it would be so much easier if it was a decision I didn't have to make."

A spark lit in my daughter's eyes and she answered, using my first name this time, "If you want me to, Evelyn. But be warned, I will probably push you a bit in out of your conservative style."

"Push away, Kaylee. I am your Barbie Doll, dress me as you please," I answered, giving away power piece by piece.

Kaylee paused a second thinking before she spoke with a smile that hinted at something more, "Oh, this will be fun."

Every day for the rest of the week, Kaylee laid out my clothing for me. While nothing was overtly slutty, each was definitely sexy and used to showcase my body. It was both exciting and liberating to allow such a choice to be made for me. Each day when I was dressed, Kaylee would assess my outfit and give me a compliment, which only enhanced my eagerness to submit to her unconditionally.

Over the next few days she also began asking me to do more things including:

-bringing her drinks...including a beer once

-asking me to massage her feet every night when she got home

-asking me to paint her nails (both feet and hands)

-asking me to go to the mall and get her some make-up when she ran out.

It was clear I was her personal servant, her maid, and I loved it. It was then that she pushed it even further.

She said, "Evelyn, please come to my room."

I followed her into her room, where she rifled through her closet until she found a leather black skirt. She ordered, her tone not dominant, but a command nonetheless, "Get undressed, Evelyn."

Although excited to obey, I acted nervous, as I slowly took of my t-shirt and jeans.

"The panties and bra too," she instructed.

My hands were now shaking out of excitement, as I unclasped my bra and slid my panties off.

"Fuck, you have an amazing body," my 18-year-old daughter complimented.

I blushed, "But my tits already sag a bit."

"Oh Mom, your tits are deliciously perfect," she said, walking over with the skirt.

Continuing the critical assessment of myself I said, "And my ass used to be my best feature."

My daughter now behind me, put her hands on my ass and said, "Oh Mom, it is still one of your best features."

"You think so?"

Her warm breath on the back of my neck, "Oh, I know so."

"Now help me get this skirt on you," she suggested. Slowly like a meandering snake, the skirt slowly moved up my legs, her warm breath hitting all over me. I wanted to beg to be her slave right then and there, but knew I had to be patient.

"What about panties?" I asked.

"At home, you will not wear any underwear," she informed me, the power shift moving up one more level.

"Ok," I instantly agreed, too willingly.

She went to the closet and returned with a white t-shirt. She handed it to me and said, "Put this on."

"Isn't it too small?"

"Maybe," my daughter shrugged, realizing that while I was seducing her, she was seducing me.

"Ok," I replied submissively, "I trust you." It was a struggle to get on, but once on it held my breasts firmly and you could easily see my nipples through the fabric.

My daughter smiled, staring at my two protruding nipples in the thin white fabric. "You look fabulous."

"Thanks," I replied, acting shy and self-conscious.

My daughter, playing right into my hands, complimented me, "You look absolutely delicious."

I blushed again at the thought of being her snack. Continuing my transition to sub, I asked, "Since you did so much for me, can I do anything for you?"

"Sure," she said, stripping out of her sweats and t-shirt. "You can help me get dressed. I have a date."

"With who?" I asked.

"That is for me to know and you to find out if you are good," she teased.

We were both playing into each other's hands. "I will always be good," I answered.

My daughter stared at me a second before asking, "Could you get me my plaid skirt, my knee high socks, and a white blouse?"

"Yes, darling," I replied, quickly retrieving the requested garments.

"Can you put the knee high socks on for me?" she requested, sitting on the edge of her bed.

I subserviently dropped to the floor at the feet of my daughter and obeyed her request. Looking up, I got a good look at her panty-covered crotch, her pussy lips outlined slightly. She seemed to notice me looking, but didn't say anything. Once both were on, she continued testing me, standing up, "Can you take off my panties? They are pretty soiled already."

I wondered why they were already soiled, but reached up and pulled down her panties, now facing her shaved pussy, a slight glean making my mouth water.

My daughter asked, "Why is your cunt not shaved?"

"I haven't shaved it since, well, since Dad was still around," I admitted.

"Hmmmm, don't you think you should?" she asked.

"I don't know," I hesitated.

"You should do it, Evelyn," she suggested.

"I don't know. I am not good at making decisions. When I was married to your dad I just did what he told me."

"Really?" she asked, surprised by my declaration.

"Yes," I said, pausing, before asking, "I really liked you telling me what to wear. Will you, um, can you, will you tell me what to do? I really like it."

"You do?" she asked.

"Yes, Kaylee, I think I need to be told what to do. No, I know I do," I admitted, looking up at my hopefully soon-to-be Mistress.

A smile crossed her face and she demanded, "Do it, Mom. I expect your cunt completely shaved when I return from my date," she demanded, her tone sending a shiver up my spine.

"Ok," I agreed instantly, but shyly.

"Good," she said, stretching, her perfect body showcased. A smirk on her face, she asked, "Why are you staring?"

I looked away and said, "I wasn't staring, it's just you have a beautiful body and I am envious."

She grabbed the blouse and put it on and said, her tone implying I was the obedient daughter and she the controlling authority figure, "Be a good girl and do as you are told, Mommy."

"Ok," I said, still on the floor with her soiled panties still in my hand; being called Mommy again was a new twist in our relationship.

I watched her leave and didn't move, my pussy so wet I had to take care of it. As soon as I heard the door close, I fell onto my back and put her panties to my nose and began to rub myself. Wanting even more to taste my daughter, I put her panties on my head so the sweet scent was plastered onto my nose and her crotch was at my mouth. As my fingers danced inside my cunt, I licked my daughter's wet panties and drowned in her intoxicating aroma. I fantasized about being my daughter's unconditional slave, her pet, her property.

My orgasm was building like wildfire as I moaned, "Yes, Kaylee, yes...."

So close to bliss, I heard a voice penetrating the fog of my arousal that had shrouded all my senses. Suddenly feeling a hand on my arm, I jolted back to reality and heard the shocked voice of my daughter, "Mother!!!!!"

I opened my eyes and quickly pulled my fingers out of my cunt and pulled my daughter's soiled panties off my head. I stammered, "K-K-Kaylee, I-I-I can explain."

Her shocked look turned to a smile. "You can, can you? You can explain why you are wearing my panties on your head while fingering yourself on my floor calling out my name?"

I had nothing to say.

My daughter looked down at me, she said, "You saw me and Chloe, didn't you?"

I nodded yes.

"And you want to be a slut slave just like her, don't you?"

I again nodded yes, shame and excitement colliding inside me.

"You want to be your daughter's sub, don't you, Mommy?"

I again nodded yes, but looked away.

"Look at me, slut!" she demanded.

I instantly looked back into her eyes.

"You understand, I expect utter obedience at all times," she explained.

I again nodded in agreement.

"Our whole mother-daughter relationship will change."

I whispered, "I understand."

She looked at the clock and sighed, "Unfortunately, your training will have to wait. I expect your cunt to be shaved clean by the time I get home. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good," she smiled, turning to leave. Stopping at the door, she turned back to me and said, "Oh, the things I plan to do to you, Mother."

As a trillion filthy ideas flowed through my head, she turned and left, leaving me a bundle of anxiety and excitement. Still horny as hell, and no longer able to be any more humiliated than I just was, I put my daughter's panties back on my head and rapidly brought myself to an earth-shattering climax.

Obeying my daughter, I went to the bathroom and shaved myself. It took forever, but soon my cunt was as bare as the day I was born. I then waited and waited and waited for my daughter to return home.

After midnight, I received a text from her: Slut, I will be home soon, I expect you naked, on your knees, in the living room. Do not disappoint me.

I quickly went downstairs, discarded all my clothes, and fell to my knees waiting for my daughter and whatever was to happen next. The excitement of the unknown overtook any anxiety I was feeling. I wanted nothing more than for my daughter to own me. I waited almost twenty minutes, standing up twice to stretch my weary legs, before I heard the key in the lock.

My daughter walked in and as soon as she saw me a smile crossed her face. "Good pet," she purred.

She walked over to me and patted my head. She sat on the couch and asked, "So Mommy, what made you want to submit to me?"

I attempted to answer. "I-I-I-I...."

"Spit it out, Mother," Kaylee impatiently snapped.

"I don't know. I just, well, after seeing you and Chloe, I kept dreaming of being Chloe. I couldn't even begin to comprehend how Chloe ended up being your slave, yet more than anything I wanted to be your slave. I found your toy stash and your soiled panties and got myself off fantasizing about being your pet, although I never thought it would actually happen."

There was a long silence as she processed this answer, before she finally said, "I am just realizing something."

"What is that?" I asked.

"You were trying to seduce me to be my slut."

I didn't respond.

"Weren't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Fucking crazy," she said to herself, before instructing, "Crawl to me, Mommy."

I obeyed, each inch closer to her an inch closer to making my fantasy a reality. Once at her feet, she said, "Massage my feet, my pet, they are killing me."

Silently, I obeyed her order, massaging her feet as I had been doing so many times of late. I took the odd glimpse between her legs, eager to get a look at her pussy, but the angle did not give me a good look. I massaged her feet for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably no more than ten minutes before she said, "Wait here, Evelyn."

Still on the floor, I waited for whatever my daughter had planned. Another eternity seemed to pass before my daughter returned to the living room completely naked except a strap-on cock.

She asked, "When was the last time you sucked cock, Mommy?"

"A long time," I answered.

"Let's rectify that," my daughter smiled.

I crawled over to my waiting daughter and took her plastic cock in my mouth. The taste was not great, but the thought that I was obeying my daughter was a major turn-on and I could feel a wetness begin to leak between my legs.

"Do you want your daughter to fuck your cunt, Mommy?"

"Yes," I admitted, wanting nothing more.

"Say it, slut," my daughter demanded.

"Please, fuck your Mommy, make me your slut," I begged eagerly.

"Turn around Mommy," she ordered.

In Olympic speed, I turned around offering my pussy to my daughter. I think my daughter was as eager to take control of me as I was to be controlled by her. She plunged her cock deep into me in one big push forward. My wet cunt easily allowed access to the toy and I moaned loud and thanked my daughter. "Oh god, thank you Kaylee, I needed this so fucking bad!"

She slapped my ass and said, "Oh Mommy, this is just the beginning. You will become a well-trained, perfectly obedient sub."

As she thrust her cock in and out of me, our bodies colliding with each forward thrust, I moaned, "Oh yes, Kaylee, I am yours, I have wanted to be yours since the second I saw Chloe between your legs."

"Don't you mean Mistress?" she asked.

The thought of finally admitting that she was my Mistress was thrilling and I eagerly admitted the reality of the situation. "Oh yes, Kaylee, you are my Mistress and your Mom is your pet, oh God, keep fucking me, I am so close."

She asked, "And you want to come?"

"Desperately," I admitted, through whimpers of pleasure.

"Beg, Mommy. Beg for permission to come from your daughter."

My brain shut off and my cunt turned on, as I pleaded, "Oh God, Mistress, may Mommy cum. Please let Mommy cum, she needs to soooooooo bad. You got Mommy's cuuuuuuuunt so fired up, I will do anything for you!"

"I want you to cum exactly on ten, Mommy slut," she demanded.

"Oh God, kkkkk," I moaned, unsure I could hold back even ten more seconds.

"Ten," she said, thrusting into me at full force, as I let out a load scream.

"Nine," she counted down, pulling back out.

"Eight," she teased, before I leaned back taking my daughter's cock back in my fevered cunt.

"Fuck Mom, you are one horny little slut," my daughter teased, as I fucked myself on her dildo.

"Yes, your slut, Mommy is your slut," I moaned, the orgasm beginning it's inevitable tingle.

"Seven and six," my daughter rapidly fired out.

My moans got louder as my orgasm built and I desperately tried to last until the magical number one.

"Five, Mommy-slut," my daughter announced.

"Oh god, yeeees," I mumbled.

"Four, Mommy. Don't you dare come early, Mommy or you will be punished," my daughter warned.

I whimpered the thought of being punished an odd turn-on.

"Three, my cunt. I can't wait to make you the dyke whore you crave to be, Mommy."

I was bouncing back on my daughter's cock like a dirty porn star, my moans mimicking the slut sounds a porn star would make. "Oh God yeeeees, Kaylee, make me your slut."

"Two, Mommy. I want you to come the moment I say the next number," my daughter explained.

I could no longer hold it back and I screamed and collapsed forward, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck."

"Bad Mommy-slut," my daughter said clearly disappointed by my weakness, as she watched her Mother quake and shake on the floor. She explained, "You wanted to be punished, didn't you Mommy?"

"Nooooooo," I argued, by body still in utter bliss.

"Well, you must have...how else can you explain coming before you were told?"