Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help it, I couldn't hold back any longer," I weakly defended, my body a pile of mush.

She took off the strap-on and tossed it on the couch and said, "You just lost the privilege to taste your daughter's delicious cunt; a cunt so appetizing dykes beg to taste it every day; a cunt that the sweet, virgin Reverend daughter Chloe now worships every opportunity she has. But you will have to earn it, by being a good girl, a good Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, feeling guilty for disappointing her and disappointed to not be allowed to yet taste my daughter's pussy directly from the source.

"Follow me," she ordered.

Still in orgasm mode, I crawled weakly and wobbly as she led me upstairs and into my bedroom. She slid under the covers and tossed me a pillow and a thin blanket. "You may sleep on the floor tonight for being such a bad girl, Mommy."

Silently, I made myself a bed on the floor, in my own room, in my own house, while my daughter, my Mistress now, slept comfortably in my warm bed. I replayed the night in my head and although shame lingered on the outskirts, the completion of my utter submission to my daughter is what kept me warm.

6. A NEW BEGINNING

I woke up the next morning and a flood of memories from last night returned. I had submitted to my daughter...completely. Nervously, I sat up and saw that my bed was empty, but there was a note on my pillow. I reached for the note and looked at the clock. It was 11:36 the next day. I had just had my best sleep in a long time on my floor.

I opened the note and read it.

Mom,

It is the morning after...a morning where you may regret the decision you made. That is why I am giving you an out. If you want, we will pretend this never happened and go on our lives as a traditional family hierarchy: you the Mother and me the daughter.

If this is what you want...STOP READING NOW!!!

Signed your loving daughter...

On the other hand, MOMMY-SLUT, if you want to become my unconditional, COMPLETE, sub...my pet, my slut, my obedient slave...well then follow these instructions:

1. Move all your clothes and items into my room and move mine into yours...clearly the Mistress of the house should have the biggest room.

2. You will be naked in the house at all times...but may have a robe near the door in case company arrives unexpectedly.

3. You will address me as Mistress at all times when we are alone and whenever else I tell you to

4. There will be no hesitation to my orders...any such hesitation...even the slightest...will result in a punishment

5. You will only orgasm when you have asked and received my permission.

If you agree to these 5 conditions (and many more that I will add as time goes on), I expect you to go into my room and on my bed I have left you a present. I expect it to be inside you all day, turned on low, until I get home. You may not come, I want you on the verge of orgasmic bliss all day as you anticipate the beginning of your training as the Mommy-slut you are about to become...a training that will bring you pleasure you can not even imagine (although I am guessing you have been imagining it for a while...haven't you MOMMY-SLUT?)

Now obey, like a good pet...

Signed your dominant daughter Mistress.

I would like to pretend that I spent hours deliberating on the options before me, or that I just outright said no and returned to the traditional mother-daughter relationship that I had had for over 18 years, but that would be a lie.

Of course, I did exactly as instructed walking into my daughter's room, grabbing what I would later learn is called a vibrating egg. I looked at it briefly, confused how to turn it on. Once I figured out how to turn it on, I put it in my already wet pussy and began the task of switching bedrooms.

It was going to be a long day trying to complete my daughter's task to not orgasm and to keep the teasing toy inside me without underwear...but the excitement that filled me with knowing my long time fantasy had came true and that I was about to begin my training to me a perfect sub for my daughter was all that mattered.

I accepted that the old me, the prim-and-proper repressed me, no longer existed and that my life completely revolved around the wishes and desires of my 18-year-old daughter...my 18-year-old Mistress.

The End...for now?