Mommy Cheers Me Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat impaling herself, mounted on my throbbing dick for a moment breathing heavily and asked almost whispering, "Do you like it?"

I finally removed my hands from covering my mouth and placed their designated ass cheeks. I opened my eyes to look down at my mother and whatever was squeezing my dick almost painfully... I gasped, I was full length in my mother's ass hole. It was much tighter and not as soft as her pussy was. She was lightly grinding her ass flatter and flatter on my pelvic bone. Then she moaned "spank mama's sexy booty Jay-Jay!!!" Hearing her say that I brought my right hand out and let it fly back at her ass hitting it perfect and making it jiggle around wildly. She went mad. She started riding my dick with her ass like a crazy cow-girl! One hand holding her hair up, the other firmly on my leg pulling my dick into her ass hole. I came to a shuttering orgasm, and moaned out louder than I could stop myself, but my drunk dick wouldn't go down and she wouldn't stop riding and grinding her bouncing ass cheeks into it. I felt the sweat drip off of her exposed skin in that little cheerleader outfit. Her ass was smashing wildly up and down onto the sides of my dick, as I watched my dick go in and out of her little ass hole.

Suddenly just as my pelvic area surrounding my dick was getting raw, she lifted off of me standing straight up, turning around on me. I was beat. My hands were thrown to my sides and I was gasping for air. She had a vengeful look in her eyes that frightened me. Without warning she fell on her knees, each knee of hers pinning an arm of mine to the bed. Her wet, humid, cunt was inches away from my face... She said commandingly "eat it Jason..." and she nudged forward smothering my face with her cunt. She began riding my mouth and face like a mad woman with almost as much energy as before. She paused her ride for a moment, pussy still covering my mouth and nose, she pulled her cheer outfit completely off of her and gave each of her nipples a squeeze. Her perky pink nipples were so hard they were both at least an inch long. She rode my face more violently than ever, barely letting me breathe. Her beautiful ass was planted on my upper chest and lower neck. She got louder and louder rubbing her sopping cunt on my face until I felt a large amount a fluid gush from her. She fell back covering my face and chest with her orgasmic fluids, she was screaming and crying with pleasure.

I grabbed the pillow next to me and wiped the hot fluid from my eyes and nose, then off my chest as much as I could while gasping for precious air. She was laying in the fetal position now. Incapacitated and winding down into sleep. I was fully sober now. She began to snore and her eyes were closed.

The bed was a hot mess full of fluids and more money than I ever dreamed of. I stood there for a few minutes just taking in the site of it all. My eyes landed on her ass. It was still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was just so thick and juicy, but toned, petite, and still playable. I heard her begin to snore and I covered her with a blanket.

I picked up my clothes and peeled the money off of me... There was a faint hint of the sun coming up outside my bedroom windows as I went to lie on my own bed. There I lay sleepless and naked. "What was it going to be like now that we passed these boundaries?" I wondered. I thought about taking a shower as I picked a few pubic hairs from my bottom lip and chin. Then it hit me... "She is my cheerleader!" I murmured aloud.

There was only about a minute's time before I walked back over to my mother's room, threw the blanket off of her, pulled her legs and ass to the side of the bed – bending her over the bed side. I brought my hand up high in the air and let it come down with a crack! Leaving a reddish palm print on her ass...

She awoke with a yelp and a weak whimper. I then jammed my poor, numbly erect, cock back into her drying pussy and began plowing into it - slamming my pelvic into her ass with each thrust, making her ass clap and jiggle wildly all over again.

12