Mommy: Daughter Begins Training Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter asked, "Is my Mom a good cunt-muncher?"

"Yeeeees," Erica moaned, her body trembling, "she will maaaaake a good addition to our dyke cluuuuub."

"I thought she might," my daughter announced, as I wondered how many other girls were a part of the dyke club.

"Oh yeeees, she will be a great addition," Erica moaned as her breathing increased.

Eager to get her off, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth while sliding a finger inside her volcano of lust, as I watched and lapped as an eruption exploded out of her.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, your Mom is making me come, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I was rewarded with a gush of her sweet lava coating my mouth and face. I eagerly lapped up as much of her cum as I could while feeling hands on my hips.

Erica spoke, once her breathing finally had become less erratic, "That was fucking hot. Crazy hot."

"Go get me a strap-on Erica. It is time I fucked my Mommy-slut."

Erica quickly stood up and disappeared as my daughter continued, "Mom, we are going to have so much fun. Next week I am going to have a cheerleader sleepover and you will be the maid."

"Oh my," I blurted, stunned by her idea.

"Oh my, indeed," she smiled. "You will be a full-service maid."

"You switched rooms?" Erica called from upstairs.

"Of course, I am the Mistress of the house I should have the master bedroom shouldn't I?" Kaylee called back.

"You are fucking brilliant," Erica called back.

"But won't someone say something?" I asked, petrified of the truth of my incestuous submission being revealed.

She chuckled. "They are all under me. Every one of them are my dykes. I have incriminating evidence against them all. They know their place, just as you will."

"Oh," I replied, overwhelmed with all I didn't know about my daughter before this journey of seduction and submission began; yet equally impressed by the confidence that exuded out of her.

Erica returned carrying one of Kaylee's strap-ons. Erica put it on my daughter, as she sat back on the couch, while I watched eagerly knowing where that big cock was going. Kaylee's cock standing like a missile, she ordered, "Come straddle me, Mommy slut."

Thankful to be off my knees and desperate to get fucked, I quickly straddled my daughter and slowly lowered myself onto her cock before letting out a yelp the vibrating egg still in me.

Kaylee laughed, "Maybe we should take that out."

Straddling Kaylee, I awkwardly moved off the cock, pulled out the sticky egg, tossed it aside and quickly swallowed the toy with my burning cunt.I was so wet, the toy easily filled my desperate cunt. I began riding the cock, wanting nothing more than an orgasm at the hands of my beautiful daughter. I bounced up and down, taking the whole cock inside my pussy, wanting it to go deeper and deeper. A couple of minutes in, Kaylee began bucking her hips up, meeting my bounce and fulfilling my desire to have the cock go deeper. The first pump hurt, but was soon replaced with a burning pleasure.

Kaylee demanded, "I want you to come for me in 10 seconds, slut. No more, no less."

Eager to obey, I continued bouncing, while my hand went to my swollen clit. I heard her count down as I frantically tried to time my orgasm. Feeling the crescendo building, at five I began slapping my clit and each slap shot a convulsion though me. I timed it perfectly my orgasm quaked through me as my daughter demanded, "Now, slut. Come for your Mistress, Mommy-slut."

"Aaaaaaaaaaah, fuuuuuuuuuck, yes Mistreeeeeeeess, I'm your slut, oh godddddddddddddd yeeeeeees!!" I bellowed as the most intense orgasm in my life blasted through my entire body.

I fell forward into her, my body weak, and allowed the orgasm to continue its journey through me. I don't know how long I was leaning on my daughter with my eyes closed, but when I opened them, Erica was smiling at me. "Go get me a drink of water, Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as I weakly stood up, my legs still feeling like rubber. I gingerly made my way to the kitchen, even as my pussy juice continued to stream down my leg, the aftershocks of the earthquake continuing to tremble through me.

In the kitchen, I poured myself a drink as well and took a breath to recover. I shook my head at everything I had just done, mortified by my weakness and yet completely sexually satisfied in ways I never had been before. I returned a moment later with a glass of water for my daughter who was now being eaten by Erica who was between my daughter's legs. I was instantly jealous, eager to taste from the source the juice I had savoured a few times in her panties.

Kaylee, seeing me watching longingly, smiled, "Does Mommy want to taste her daughter's cunt?"

"Yes, badly," I admitted.

"Crawl to me, slut," my daughter demanded.

I obeyed and Erica moved away, allowing me access to my daughter's pussy.

I crawled between Kaylee's legs and stared at her perfect pussy. My fantasy now about to become a reality, I leaned forward.

Kaylee stopped me. "I didn't say you could lick me yet, did I?"

"Sorry, no, you didn't," I replied scorned.

"Beg to eat your daughter's cunt," she demanded.

I didn't hesitate obeying the order, hungry to both submit without reservation and taste my daughter's cunt which was so close now, I could nearly taste it. "Please Mistress Kaylee, can Mommy lick your cunt? Mommy wants to get her Mistress, her daughter, off like a good submissive cunt-licking slut." The self-degradation somehow turned me on even more as I looked up at my beautiful smiling daughter.

Erica said, "I got that on video."

"Good," Kaylee said, as I let out a surprised gasp.

"It's ok, Mother, I don't show such humiliating images unless provoked, and you will be making a much more humiliating video for me later anyways, like all my other dyke sluts," she explained.

"Okay?" I said, my tone clearly showing my insecurity.

"Erica, what did you do on video?" Kaylee asked.

"Sucked Elmer Wells's cock," Erica said. I gasped again as Elmer was a seventy year old member of our church.

"And," Kaylee continued.

"Then I let him fuck my ass in church a couple of hours before the service," Erica admitted, strangely without a hint of shame.

"What should we make my Mommy-slut do?" Kaylee asked, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wet cunt.

I tried to listen while I began licking, but the intoxicating scent and taste had my brain shifting to sexual pleasure toy and I zoned out even though the conversation was about me and some humiliating sexual act. That said, I couldn't imagine a more humiliating act to have as blackmail then eating my own daughter's cunt.

Although I could hear odd words like, ass, public, and orgy, I focused on getting my daughter off. I wanted to get her off and wanted to taste her cum as it flowed out of her because of my tongue. I licked Kaylee's pussy lips, I sucked her clit between my lips and as her legs tightened around my head I slid a finger inside her wet cunt.

Kaylee moaned, "That's it Mommy, get your Mistress daughter off."

I searched for her g-spot as I teased her clit relentlessly. Finally, finding the often elusive g-spot, something no man had ever found in me, I began to tap it like a drum.

Kaylee's moans increased instantly and I could tell she was going to come soon. "Oh yes, dooooon't stop Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy -sluuuuuuuuut."

I obeyed continuing to give as much pleasure as I possibly could to my beautiful Mistress, to prove I would indeed be a good pet.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Kaylee screamed as her orgasm hit her and I was rewarded with a gush of her cum as it flooded out of her and into my eager mouth. Her cum tasted like the finest of wines as I couldn't get enough of Kaylee's addicting taste. I continued licking, my finger still inside her until she pushed me away, "Stop, I'm going to pee."

Erica quipped, "We haven't made anyone do that before."

Kaylee laughed, "That is true."

My finger covered in my daughter's cum, I put my finger in my mouth and retrieved every drop of Kaylee's cum.

"You really are an eager lez, Mommy-slut," Kaylee said, as she stood up. "I really do need to pee."

I watched Kaylee disappear as Erica asked, "So are you really going to seduce my Mother?"

"It seems so," I replied, thinking I wouldn't even know where to begin.

"I can't wait," Erica said, just the thought of it seemed to get her horny as she said, "Come get me off, you little slut, until I have my own Mommy-slut to use."

"Yes, Erica," I replied, crawling back between her legs. As I began licking, I wondered what my daughter had in store for me. My cunt leaked at the thought of being drawn further into the world of lesbian submission.

I licked slowly as I pondered my future as a submissive lesbian to my flesh and blood and wondering besides a weekend slave for a group of teen cheerleaders, what was the other humiliating tasks Kaylee had in mind. A chill went up my spine as my mind spun with possibilities and I felt hands on my hips.

"Ready to get ass fucked, Mommy?" my daughter asked.

I didn't even hesitate as I said, between licks, "Yes, Mistress, fuck Mommy's ass."

I felt warm liquid between my ass cheeks and after some rubbing of my puckered back door, Kaylee slowly pushed forward and after a brief resistance I felt my ass get filled.

I whimpered, "Aaaaaaaaaaah," as a burning pain seared through me. Yet, I allowed the pain to linger, then simmer, as Kaylee slowly fucked my ass.

"Good, Mommy," Kaylee purred, as she promised, "This is just the beginning, Mommy."

"I hoooooooope so," I whimpered, my body now just a vessel of pleasure for my daughter...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END

12