Mommy-Daughter Day!

Story Info
Hot mom introduces daughter to the pleasures of black cock!
1.7k words
3.75
63.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, my 18 year-old daughter, was having an off-day. Mothers can just tell these things.

"What's the matter, honey?" I asked her gently after school.

"Oh, mom, the prom is coming up, and I really want Jeremy to ask me to go, but so far he hasn't!" she pouted.

"Oh, there, there," I said gently. "Don't you worry about Jeremy. I'm sure there are lots of boys out there who think you're beautiful and would love to take you out!"

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so!" I assured her proudly.

That seemed to mollify her for just a moment, then she yelled: "Then how come they haven't asked me out to the prom!" With that, she ran up to her room and slammed the door shut.

In the next room, my husband sat smoking his pipe and reading the paper. "Do you want me to talk to her, dear?"

"No, no. I'll do it," I said, standing and smoothing out my pink dress. "You just enjoy your paper."

I walked up the stairs and knocked lightly on her door. "Sweetie? Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?"

"I'm not hungry! I'm never eating anything ever again! Leave me alone!"

"Oh, come on, honey. You know, I had the same problems when I was a young lady, too..."

"Yeah, right! You're gorgeous! You're like a supermodel! I'll never look like you!"

That made me blush. I gazed down at my perfect D-cup breasts filling out my dress. "Well, yes, I'm gorgeous now, but I didn't always look like this. But I'll always remember the day when my mom did something very special for me. It changed my perspective on everything."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"She took me out for a girl's day out, and it was just what I needed!"

"What do you do on a girl's day out?"

"Oh, lots of things! Get our nails done, get our hair done... you name it! It will be out special day! And then afterward we'll go out for chocolate milkshakes!"

"Well... I guess that sounds okay," muttered Cindy.

"Oh, goodie! We'll have a swell time, you'll see! And afterward, you won't even be able to remember Jeremy's name!"

*****

The big day came just one week later. I really dolled myself up that morning, worn my bright red heels, a tight red dress, let my long blonde hair bounce around my shoulders. "Are you ready, dear?"

"I suppose," Cindy said, walking out with her head hanging low.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll be smiling soon enough! Trust me! Momma knows best!"

"All right, you two, don't be out late!" said my husband from his armchair.

"Don't worry, honey, we won't!" I said.

Once in the car, Cindy really opened up to me. "I found out that Jeremy is taking that no good bitch Jessica Clarke to the prom."

"Now I don't want to hear any more talk of this Jeremy!" I said firmly. "Today is not about him! It's about us!"

We drove clear out of Pleasantville, past all the cafes and boutiques and salons... Kept going past the railroad tracks and to the bad part of town. There were boarded up shops and litter blowing on the streets. Mangy alley cats regarded us warily.

"Wait a minute, where is this?" asked Cindy, confused. "Where are you taking me?"

"Well, honey, it's possible I may have told you a little white lie." I said sweetly, parking the car next to an empty lot filled with overturned shopping carts and glittering with broken glass.

"We're getting out here?!" said Cindy, aghast. "Mom, this does not look safe! I saw a whole bunch of homeless dudes over there and they were all... you know..."

"Black?"

"Yes!" said Cindy. "Now don't judge me, mom, I'm no racist, but they were all black and they were staring at us... doesn't that make you uncomfortable? I mean, what if they try to talk to us? What would Dad say if he knew we were here?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest," I said, straightening my dress so that my cleavage was more pronounced, "...I don't give a god damned fuck what your dad thinks about much of anything. Now put these on." I tossed her a plastic bag.

"What is this?"

"Do as you're told or you're walking home!"

"What's gotten into you? Why are acting like this?"

"It's a long way back to Pleasantville, young miss!"

*****

The sun was setting by the time Cindy had gotten changed. She wore the high heels I'd packed and the pink top that was much too tight. Her young, but pert breasts were now fully on display.

"Mom, I feel like a whore, wearing clothes like this."

"You are a whore," I said, applying lipstick. "And so am I . Here." I tossed her the lipstick.

We didn't walk far when a group of large, black men sat smoking weed on their front stoop all took an interest in us.

"Yo, check it out!" called out one of them. "Holy shit! Look at what we have here!"

"M-mom?" Cindy was almost crying, I could see her trembling. " Mom, I'm scared. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be doing this."

"I know," I said. "That's what makes it so delicious."

They surrounded us like vultures. They were all wearing sleeveless shirts, showing off their enormous biceps. One of them cracked his knuckles as he grinned.

"Tell me," I asked Cindy. "Does Jeremy have muscles like that?"

"No...he sure doesn't!" And at that moment I could see the flash of desire in her eyes, and I knew that she was ready.

"Damn girl, you in the wrong part of town!"

"I... my mom dropped me here," she explained.

"This your mom?!" laughed one. "Holy shit! Mom and daughter, what do you think?" They all laughed.

"What do you want with us?" I asked them.

"Nothing much, just to fuck the shit out of you."

"But I'm married!" I protested. "What about my husband?"

"Fuck, if your hubby were here, I'd beat the shit out of him! I'd break his white mutherfucking neck!"

My pussy tingled at the sound of it, and I imagined my husband a bloody mess, writhing beneath their mighty feet.

Suddenly, one of them couldn't wait any more. He grabbed my dress and ripped it off of me. My boobs bounced out, free.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see another one doing the same to Cindy.

"Don't fight it!" I told her. "Enjoy it!"

But I didn't have to tell her. She was smiling wide. She was totally into it. She was about to have all the black cock a white girl could ever want.

Another meaty hand grabbed for my pussy and yanked my panties down, then threw me against the wall. One of them drilled me in the ass with his enormous cock. It felt so fucking good.

Cindy's eyes grew huge when she saw the massive cocks coming from their opening pants. Her pussy tingled and dripped with moisture. Oh my god!" she said. "Oh my god!"

"Yeah, you like that?" asked the black man, holding his cock out with his hands.

Drool formed around her mouth, and she attempted to nod.

"Then get down and start sucking, you slut!"

She did as they told her, began sucking on one of the meaty cocks in her mouth, then the other, then the other. In all there were four cocks, each one larger than the last, in her face. She kissed and licked all of them in turn, stroked the ones not in her mouth with her hands, and could feel them getting even larger, if such a thing were possible. It didn't take long for them to begin exploding. She gagged on the cum of one, as another came all over her face.

"Fuck yeah, lick it all up! Lick it all up!" yelled the deep voice.

Meanwhile, the monster cock in my ass had exploded in cum and I fell to the ground, breathing heavy It wasn't enough. I needed as many cocks as I could get. "Quick!" I yelled. "In my pussy!"

He obliged, and as he fucked me, I grabbed at the nearest cock to my face and began eagerly sucking on it. I love the taste of meaty, sweaty black cock, there is absolutely nothing better.

His cum filled my body with heat. I rubbed my tits with my hands, could feel their warmth.

When he was done, another one fucked me, he slid right in his monster cock got up even further, and it only took a few thrusts for his cum to begin pumping out.

When Cindy and I lay on the ground, we were both mostly naked. Our clothes were torn. Our hair was a mess. The men stood around us, laughing. They'd each cum inside of us several times and our faces and bodies were covered in it.

"Mom..." Cindy moaned. "I've never felt this way before... Oh my god..." She rubbed her pussy to herself.

"Don't I know it," I said, and kissed her cum-filled mouth with my own. Our tongues intermingled with each other. She kneaded my large breasts and I rubbed her pussy good and hard.

I'm not sure what spooked them, maybe they heard distant sirens, who knows. They all left, and soon we were along, mother and daughter. We gathered out things and headed back to the car.

"Mom, what do we do?" Cindy asked, holding my hand. "We can't go back home looking like this! What do we tell dad?"

"Oh, your father knows exactly where we were and what we were doing."

"He does? But won't he be mad?"

"He wouldn't dare complain. Because the last time he did, Tyrone broke his arm."

"Who's Tyrone?"

I winked at her. "Tyrone is my special friend, honey. And after today, he can be your special friend, too."

Cindy smiled, bit her bottom lip.

*****

The next day, Cindy told me that she saw Jeremy at school. She couldn't believe how skinny he looked, how white, he was. She'd never noticed it before."

"Hey Cindy!" he'd said, grinning at her. "Listen, I've been thinking about it... how'd you like to go to the prom with me?"

"With you?" Cindy said, and imagined the tiny, white cock he must surely have had in those pants. She could barely respond, she'd begun laughing so hard at the thought of it.

"Did... did I say something funny?" he asked softly, crestfallen.

Her laughter echoed throughout the school hallways.