Mommy Goes Black

Story Info
A bbc stud pleasures my mom and makes love to her.
6.8k words
4.3
101k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

I moved to Atlanta last year. The city's population is diverse, and Atlanta is just a great fun city overall. I was around 27 at the time and had started working at a prominent law firm as an attorney. I lived in a nice expensive 3 bedroom apartment that I shared with my friend Kareem. I had met Kareem at law school in New York. He was a year ahead of me at law school and even though we didn't really have a lot in common, we became friends, nevertheless.

Kareem was a tall muscular black man. He was around 31 years old and looked more like a body builder than a lawyer, he had a big muscular chest, really impressive muscular arms, but it was his legs that were perhaps the most impressive, he had extremely thick, muscular legs. I knew all this because I followed him on Instagram and Kareem often posted pictures of himself posing as he also competed in natural bodybuilding competitions.

When I began searching for an apartment after I got a job in Atlanta, I thought about contacting people from law school that had moved there for work, I thought about Kareem as I knew he was in Atlanta and messaged him. It was then that we reconnected and Kareem offered that I take up a room in the apartment he was planning to move into, there were three rooms in this apartment. As I toured the apartment, I was greatly impressed, it was a great place and the location was just perfect. I immediately agreed to sign the lease. There was another room in the apartment which a friend of mine was supposed to move into, but my other friend backed out last minute. We decided then that we still wanted the apartment and we were both also okay with paying an extra amount for the third room, we decided to split the rental amount two ways between us, the third room in the end came to be very useful for us, as we were able to put away our extra stuff in the room and the room also acted as a guest room.

After only a few days of moving in with Kareem, I realised that I had made a great choice by moving in with him. Kareem was respectful, decent, intelligent and we had similar lives so there was no real reason for conflict. As the weeks passed, I was surprised to see that Kareem never got many girls back to our apartment, even though he was good looking and extremely muscular, Kareem was a serious guy and he really cared about his legal cases. Only a few times did Kareem bring a girl back to our apartment, a busty ex-girlfriend, who happened to be a white girl, she was an MBA candidate at an Ivy League school and Kareem would hook up with her every now and then.

A few months later, when Kareem's parents visited Kareem from Philadelphia, Kareem ordered a bed and placed it in the third room in the apartment, so that his parents could spend the weekend with him and sleep over, they stayed at our place in Atlanta one weekend. One day I got a call from my parents, they had plans to visit me in Atlanta, and informed me that they would come to visit next month. I am of Indian descent, but I grew up primarily in Singapore, my parents often move back and forth between India and Singapore.

A month passed, but last minute my father backed out from the plan, he is an industrialist and now some work had come up that demanded his attention. Since all travel arrangements had already been made, my mom decided to come alone to visit me in Atlanta. Her plan was to visit me in Atlanta and stay for around ten days with me and then go to Seattle to meet her sister who lived there.

I received my mother at the airport that day and drove her back to my place. My mother is a fox in every sense of the word. She had long brown hair and grayish-brown eyes, the way her hair flowed framed her gorgeous face perfectly. She was an Indian housewife who spent much of her free time out in her backyard under the sun, giving her a perfect tan all over her body. She was voluptuous and often drew the eyes of men young and old when she left the house. If it wasn't her perfect youthful face that men were looking at, then it was her big round ass.

Her flight had landed in the evening, as we entered, I saw Kareem sitting there on the living room couch, he immediately got up to greet my mother, he went up to her and gave her a warm hug, this surprised me a bit, I was expecting that he would have perhaps reached out to shake her hand. I could see that my mother was a bit shaken too, not because Kareem had hugged her, but because she was not expecting my housemate to be a tall muscular black man, I had not really told my mom anything about Kareem, except that he was black and also a lawyer.

I showed mom the guest room in the apartment, I had arranged everything in her room for her. We talked for a while in her room and caught up on things. She went to sleep early that night as she had travelled a long way from Singapore.

The next day I took a day off from work and took my mom around Atlanta. I showed her my office building from outside and took her to other famous spots around the city. She had come to like Atlanta from the get go, she particularly liked how the weather was warm in Atlanta and not cold like it was in other American cities. Over the next few days, mom also got a chance to interact with Kareem. Kareem would often stop by her room to ask her if she needed help with anything, or if he could do anything for her. I appreciated the fact that Kareem was so sweet to her.

After a week, I started to notice that Kareem and mom had sort of become friends, they would often stop in the living room and discuss things. Kareem shared my mother's interest in music and they both discussed different trends in the music industry. Some days I would come back from work and would actually find Kareem and my mother cooking a meal together in the kitchen. Another time, I saw them come back together into the house, they had gone to the local deli place to buy some food. My mother dressed well and would often wear nice sleeveless summer dresses, she would also often just wear a loose t-shirt and yoga pants inside the apartment.

I didn't mind that my mother was spending time with Kareem, I had a lot of work that kept me busy, even though I was regularly spending time with my mother and taking her out, it did help that Kareem was taking care of her too. There were times I went to bed while my mother and Kareem stayed up talking or watching TV. Sometimes I got a vibe that they were waiting for me to either leave the room or go to sleep, depending on what time of the day it was.

One evening I came back a little early from work, I was expecting to see my mother at home, I had called her up earlier in the day from work and we had planned to go out for dinner that night, when I reached home she was nowhere to be found, I checked every room in the house and both Kareem and my mother were nowhere to be found. I sat down on the couch in the living room and waited, thinking that perhaps she had gone out for a bit and would come back any minute. Suddenly I get a text from Kareem on my phone "Meet us at the hot tub" it read. There was a hot tub and a suana facility in our apartment building, it would usually always be empty. I was a bit surprised that Kareem and my mother had gone together to the hot tub. Either way, I got my swimming trunks out and carried them with me to the the hot tub.

As I entered the hot tub area, my jaw dropped, there I saw my mom in this skimpy red bikini that I had never seen her before in and I saw Kareem, who was shirtless and was wearing these tight black swimming trunks. "Hi" my mother looked at me and spoke, "Hey brother" Kareem and mom both greeted me at the same time. I had decided to change into my swimming trunks as the changing area comes on the way to the facility, "Hey" I replied and moved closer to them, as I moved closer, I realized how truly small my mother's bikini was, her bikini barely covered her boobs, I couldn't believe that she would wear something like that in front of Kareem, I felt awkward around them, but I did my best to stay calm and acted like everything was normal.

I then looked towards Kareem, his muscles appeared even bigger closer, It was a bit intimidating to be around him when he was topless, he had these huge prominent biceps, it was hard for anyone not to notice how truly muscular he was. As I moved closer to talk to them, Kareem immediately got up from the tub and in a matter of seconds got a glass of wine for me, he then poured a glass of wine for my mother and for himself, the wine glasses were plastic wine glasses, but they nevertheless looked good, I was so distracted by my mother's bikini that I had not even noticed the wine bottle near the hot tub. The wine relaxed me, I watched then my mother and Kareem lay back in the hot tub, it seemed that they both had been there a while and had found the hot tub to be very relaxing, we talked about a whole bunch of things in the hot tub, we talked about marriage, relationships, law school. Every now and then I would notice that my mother had a different look in her eyes, it was obvious that she was extremely turned on by Kareem, there was no doubt in my mind that my mother had never seen a guy this muscular in person, whenever Kareem would look away to pour more wine into our glasses, I would notice her gawking at Kareem's muscular chest. At one point she made a comment about how fit Kareem was, she also at one point placed her hand on his right bicep and lightly squeezed his bicep muscle as she complimented his body, I could tell that Kareem really enjoyed the attention he was getting from my mother.

As we got out the tub and started to move towards my apartment, I noticed mom's wet big ass jiggle as she walked in front of me and Kareem, the red bikini bottom she had on barely covered her big ass, I could sense that Kareem was staring at my mother's butt as she walked slowly in front of us.

The next day as I entered my apartment after coming back from work, I found my mother cuddled up in Kareem's arms on the living room couch watching TV. When they noticed my arrival, they got startled and immediately separated.

A few days had passed since I saw Kareem and my mother get close on the couch. There were three rooms in my condo, and my mother was still sleeping in the guest room. I started to wonder if something had happened between Kareem and mom. After the couch incident, they maintained a distance between each other, I immediately realised that they didn't want me to really suspect anything, they wanted me to think that nothing had happened between them, but it had anyway become painfully obvious to me that something had happened between them, they both looked at each other differently, I would often find mom staring at Kareem from far, mostly looking at his torso, but once I caught her staring at his crotch, there was real sexual hunger in my mother's eyes. Kareem also would often stare down my mother when he thought nobody was looking ,he would stare at her ass as she walked around the apartment . I felt powerless watching all this, I didn't know who to confront and say what at the time and then one day they both stopped pretending, one evening as my mom was cooking something in the kitchen, he grabbed her waist from behind and pushed his crotch on her butt, he started to hump her aggressively from behind, they both didn't care I was right there nearby on the couch. Before I could say anything, Kareem turned my mother towards him and they both started to passionately kiss, I watched them make out aggressively for a minute, Kareem at one point squeezed my mother's breasts over her t-shirt. I saw Kareem then take my mother by her hand outside the apartment, I realized immediately that he was taking her outside the apartment building to get away.

I sat there in my apartment shocked, I eventually went to my room and lay on the bed. I heard Kareem and my mother come back into the apartment late at around 2 am, I was worried about her safety, and constantly thought about what had happened and what I had witnessed today, but I had not yet thought about what to say or what to do, I heard mom giggle as she walked in the apartment, I thought then that perhaps it was best that I confronted them the next morning.

The next day I woke up at 8 am, I looked around the house to see where my mom might be and was relieved to see that she was lying on the bed in the guest room. She looked tired and had a t-shirt and trousers on, she was awake when I entered.

"What was that?" I immediately spoke as I saw her.

"I am sorry." she replied, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Mom, he's like my age, he's my housemate." I spoke, there was a hint of anger in my voice, but I was really just concerned.

Me and mom then talked for an hour in that room, we talked about a number of things, she talked about how she was depressed and sexually frustrated, I was shocked when she told me that she and my father barely ever had sex, she told me about how she longed for some romance and love in her life. Then she talked about Kareem, she talked about how sweet and understanding he was, I could sense that she genuinely cared about him and that they both had grown really close to each other. She then surprised me by asking me for permission to spend time with him, she reasoned with me during our conversation, telling me that she would anyway only be in Atlanta for another two weeks, and she wanted at least this short time here to be pleasant. I was a bit taken aback by her bluntness, but I also recognised in that moment that I cared about her, I told her then that I didn't care about what she did in her personal life and she was free to do whatever she liked. I told her that I just wanted her to be happy, It was hard for me to directly talk about Kareem with her, I didn't know how to approach it, the whole thing was awkward and embarrassing for me.

Later in the day, I got a text from Kareem.

"Hey man, can we talk, let's meet for lunch" the text from Kareem read.

Kareem's law firm was also in downtown Atlanta, we decided to meet at a restaurant near my firm's office. Kareem started lunch by immediately apologizing for his behaviour, he then started to tell me, how he really cared about my mother and how he genuinely had feelings for her. It was hard for me to listen to Kareem over lunch, I was embarrassed, a bit angry and a part of me felt humiliated. But throughout the conversation, I remained calm, since Kareem was behaving in such a mature manner and was being so respectful, I thought that the least I could do was also be respectful. I also believed Kareem, Kareem was a straight shooter, a honest man, he had never lied to me about anything and we had become friends over the past few months, I had no reason not to believe him. I ended lunch with him by telling him what I had told my mother before, that what he did in his life was none of my business, I told him that I was cool with him and that I forgave him for what he did in the kitchen.

After the kitchen incident, every thing changed, Kareem and mom now just didn't care whether I watched them or what I thought about their relationship. They didn't try to hide that they were really into each other. They would go out together, hold hands and now it seemed that they were in love. But my mom still slept in the guest room every night, she never gave me the impression that Kareem and her were having sex, but it was obvious that they were kissing and at least feeling each other up, when I was not around.

I could see the uncontrollable lust in Kareem's eyes for my mother. Even though there was a significant age gap between them, I could tell he found her very attractive. Mom too seemed to be really into Kareem. I could never have thought that one day I would see my own mother with another man and that too a big black man like Kareem. I could never have imagined my Indian mother with a black lover, it was all just so taboo.

My mother had also started to dress more proactively now, she would wear low cut blouses, exposing always a decent amount of cleavage. She would now always dress well and wore makeup even when she was staying in, she did all this for Kareem. My mother it seemed had completely forgotten that she was a married woman and what she was doing was inappropriate. She had started going out in public with Kareem and she didn't care what anyone around her thought, nobody in Atlanta knew her anyway, so she didn't really care about being seen with Kareem in public. Mom still kept in touch with my father on the phone, once I saw her talk to him on the phone and Kareem was right there sitting next to her, listening to their conversation in the living room, of course no one in Singapore including my father had any idea about what was going on here in Atlanta between Kareem and my mother.

During the week I remembered thinking that I still had to go to work, I still had to be a lawyer at the firm. Kareem also had a job, I realized that I would not be able to track every move they made, I had to just let it go and focus on my life. I told myself that it was wrong, but if my mother wanted to have fun on the side, then it was really none of my business. I thought that perhaps maybe it was a good thing that she was getting close to Kareem in my own apartment, at least it was better than her getting close to some stranger out there in Atlanta, I knew Kareem. Kareem was clean, educated, respectful and I knew she would always be safe with him. Mom also now stopped calling me in the middle of the day to check on me, both Kareem and her made plans together, one of them though would make sure to always call me every now and then, to tell me where they were so I wouldn't worry.

Kareem and I barely talked after the kitchen incident, and when we would, we would talk about general stuff, but not about my mother, except that one time at lunch, we never really spoke about her again. I felt also that Kareem appreciated how mature I was about the whole thing and he consciously never said anything to me about mom, not to upset me or embarrass me. Kareem was a real gentleman, he could have easily said things to me about my mother that would have perhaps hurt me, but he knew better, he knew that it was in his best interest to not talk about her with me.

However, Kareem and mom would openly flirt with each other and talk to each other in front of me, my mom often would place her hand on his thigh when sitting on the couch next to him, Kareem sometimes would hold her hand. They behaved like a couple in front of me, she would always sit next to him in the living room.

A few days later, one morning, as I was getting ready for work, I saw Kareem and mom both come out of the common bathroom in the apartment together, they both just had towels wrapped around their naked bodies. I couldn't believe my eyes, it all seemed surreal to me.

It seemed to me then that they perhaps might have showered together, both had just a towel wrapped around their bodies, they both practically ignored me and pretended to not have seen me at all as they walked away right in front of me, I was then in the hallway close to my room, my mom followed Kareem to his room, both still naked just with towels wrapped on their bodies. Mom's hair still wet from the shower, her big ass and body barely covered by the white towel on her body, I saw them walk closely together to Kareem's room. I thought to myself that they must have kissed and showered together.

After they had both moved into Kareems room, I went to the bathroom they had just left, I was naturally curious. As I walked in, I saw an empty magnum condom wrapper on the floor, I was taken aback and was shocked by this, I then looked over at the dust bin in the bathroom, there I saw a big used condom lying in the bin, the used condom was full of Kareems thick white semen. Even after all that had taken place this week in front of my eyes, I was taken aback by all this, I couldn't believe how sexual my mother had become with Kareem, she was really his slut now and I thought about the sex they might have had in the shower.

12