Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mommy turned the movie back on.
1.8k words
4.43
97.8k
42

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy turned the movie back on. I watched as he put on a robe and went to the door. As he opened it a very young beautiful girl stood there. "Yes?" he said.

She asked if he happened to know where the landlord's apartment was. She went on to say that she was interested in an apartment and wanted to speak to the super. He glanced down at her. She was a tiny young thing, 18 or 19 years old, very small in stature, innocent looking. She explained that she was going to college at the nearby University and needed a place to stay. She trusted him immediately, even though he was clearly much older than she was. He had a way about him that she just felt comfortable with him. "Well," he said, "I am not sure when she will be back, but why don't you come in and wait?"

She stepped in saying thank you as she did. They walked to the living room and sat across from each other. He had just come home from work and as he always had, was about to pour himself a drink. As he went to the bar, he asked her if she would like to join him.

She seemed to be very interested and asked, "Do you have any vodka?"

"Oh yes." he said and went to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Kettle One.

As he reached for the bottle, his robe opened just a bit and she gasped when she saw how huge his cock was. She felt a twinge of excitement, but tried to appear calm.

"Would you like anything in it?" he asked. He turned and saw that she was looking at his open robe.

"Yes," she said. "THAT!" and she let out a small giggle.

He smiled at her and said, "Of course, I'd be more than happy to oblige."

As he handed her the glass of vodka, he plopped his cock into her glass. She sat there in awe. Seeing his massive head in the glass that she was about to drink made her whole body feel electrified. She reached for the glass as his cock slipped out of it. Not missing a beat she brought the glass to her lips, her eyes now on his. His cock right in her face, she sipped the vodka.

"Yummy." She said with a big smile. Seeing his cock hanging there, dripping, she gently reached for it and slowly stroked it, looking at it lovingly. Mommy turned to me in that moment.

Pausing the movie she asked me, "Would you like to have that drink honey?"

I was so excited I couldn't deny it. "Yes mommy, oh my goodness, yes."

"Good girl." Her words comforted me.

In that moment I felt just like that. I envied the girl that was in the movie and was, in fact, living vicariously through her. Mommy could see it.

"What I would like for you to do is to tell me what you're thinking as you watch it. Tell me what looks good and if anything should, tell me what doesn't look good. Ok baby girl?" I nodded yes to her.

"Honey, would you like to get rid of that silly pair of underwear? It's ok really, you can be totally comfy with mommy."

I stood with my tiny erection pointing through my briefs. I slowly lowered my briefs, my eyes on mommy. Mommy giggled as I lowered them, exposing a very small thin erection.

"Look honey," she said as she put the movie back on, "Look at him and then...look at you."

My head lowered from the embarrassment as I heard mommy say, "Uh uh ...none of that. It's a symbol honey. It's telling you that you really are meant to be a girl. Do you understand?"

I looked down at myself and then at the man in the movie and turned to mommy and nodded yes.

"Good."

As it started up, it looked like she was about to lick the vodka from his cock, when instead he took her by the hand and sat down next to her. Slowly he started to unbutton her top, slipping his hand inside, feeling her breasts and hardened nipples through the thin lace bra she had on. Her hand slipped down between his legs and found his cock once again, as his mouth approached hers.

Mommy stopped the video again. She turned to me and asked me, "Do you want that honey? Do you want to be her, feeling his cock? Do you want him to kiss you?"

"Yes mommy." I moaned softly.

"Good girl, very good."

I could see mommy was enjoying my reactions, my honesty. Again she pressed play and his mouth touched her open mouth, pressing his lips to hers. As he pulled away, her mouth remained open, lost in his kiss. He moved in yet again, his tongue out, wet and warm and slid his tongue deeply into her mouth.

"Tell me baby, what you are thinking right now?"

"Oh my mommy...I love what that looks like. I wish I could feel his tongue like that."

"Oh, that's so wonderful baby. Perhaps not too long from now, you will."

We returned to watching the movie. The girls lips wrapped around his tongue, sucking on it as if it were his cock. He stood and removed his robe completely. He stood with his cock close to her face. She looked up at him, her eyes begging for permission to suck it. He nodded yes to her, giving her the permission she craved, as her mouth opened to taste him. His head was so huge. She had to struggle to just to get it into her mouth. As I watched her I could feel myself wish that I was her!

I looked to mommy as she asked what I was thinking. I couldn't lie to her anymore. I admitted that I was jealous, envious. That I wished it was my mouth that licked and sucked him now. I looked down between my legs and asked mommy for permission to touch myself. She told me I could. My legs opened as I leaned back, finding my pussy. Watching them, I inserted my finger into myself and moaned.

"Oh my god mommy"

"What baby?" she asked.

"This feels so good."

"Have you been doing that honey? Have you been fingering your pussy?"

"I have touched, but never fingered mommy."

"And what have you been imagining as you do that?"

I confessed that I had been imagining a man's cock, entering me. Filling me, feeling him like the girls in the movies I had been watching.

She smiled and said, "I am pleased to hear that baby girl, very pleased. Now, keep watching."

The size of his cock thrilled her. She had never seen a cock like his before. His hands grabbed at the back of her head as he guided her deeper onto his cock. He waited for her to try and get used to it, but she could only take so much. As he pulled back out, she tried to catch her breath. She quickly downed the rest of her drink and before she could even put the glass down he put his cock back her mouth. She struggled to take it into her throat. It was at once terrifying and amazingly erotic. He hadn't been with a girl her age in quite some time and it was driving him crazy as well. He removed his cock once again, as she let out a sobbing sound. She was now crying for his cock and he loved it.

He laid her down on the couch, the glass dropping to the floor. Pulling her head over the edge of the couch upside down, he held her face in place as he placed his cock deeper into her throat, his huge balls on her face. It was smothering her, but she was totally enthralled. He got harder and harder, swelling in her throat as he moved back and forth into her mouth. She had been with a few guys before and knew he was about to cum. She tried to prepare herself, but she had never been with a man like him before.

Just before he came, he pulled out of her mouth. Picked up the glass, and came in the glass that had held her vodka. She watched as he filled the glass with semen. She was amazed. She had never seen so much cum in her life. He drained the last bits of cum from his still hard cock into her glass. She smiled knowing that she had caused him to cum so much. He had a serious look on his face as she sat up.

He lifted the glass and said, "Here!"

Her eyes opened wide. Her face showed signs of shock, as he repeated it. "Here! Drink this." Mommy looked to me as he handed her the glass of his cum, looking to see the expression on my face. My legs were now raised high, my finger deeply inside of me, slowly pushing it in and out of me. She watched as my finger would disappear and reappear.

"You know what she must do, right honey? You know what YOU must do right?"

I barely could speak as I said, "Yes mommy."

"Good girl." she said as we both watched what we knew was about to happen.

She raised the glass to her lips and he nodded. She tilted the glass into her mouth, emptying all of his cum into it. I moaned wildly, mommy's attention turning to me as she witnessed the first orgasm that I have ever had as a real girl. I could see the look of approval on her face as I trembled, my feet now pointed, still moaning watching her drink all of his semen. The girl swallowed and sat there. Not even believing what she had just done. He used his cock to wipe the last bits of cum from her lips back into her mouth.

He smiled down at her and said, "I think we will become very close neighbors you and I." And the scene faded out.

Mommy turned the TV off while I pulled my finger from my pussy, slightly ashamed of myself. Ashamed that I had just had an orgasm and mommy knew how I really felt. I felt so different having put my truth out there in the world. This is my truth. I was born a boy, but I feel very much like a girl and now mommy knows it. She even approves of it. I even think it turns her on a bit. I like that it turns her on, it makes me happy to know that how I feel is okay...