Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
A lil fun with mommy and Sal.
3k words
4.66
55.6k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, once again I find myself downstairs on the computer. With mommy out, I have the freedom to be me. I have my black, lace edged panties on and my high heel shoes, which are open at the heel. Just having these on makes me feel instantly more feminine than I can possibly fight. I look at myself in the full length mirror that we have downstairs, turning around, looking at myself from every angle. I can feel my entire world changing. My walk changes, my moans, my voice, everything becomes what I am, extremely girly.

I sit at the computer desk and go to one of my favorite male websites. All of these men, with their strong bodies and big cocks, I can feel the power draining from my body. I watch closely, losing myself in their appearance. I slowly slip a finger down between my legs and push aside the panties so I can feel my pussy. I press my finger to the opening and feel the throbbing, pulsating feeling I have become accustomed to. Oh, how I wish it was a real man, a real cock. Suddenly the door to the basement opens and mommy is standing at the top of the stairs. I am shocked and frightened. Feeling ashamed and embarrassed, I try to conceal what I am doing. Even though I am aware that she not only knows and supports this behavior and the expressing of my true self, she actually demands it! But out of habit, I still feel so ashamed. Mommy will soon change all of this. I see that she is looking at what I am looking at on the computer, so it's clearly too late to hide anything.

She walks down staring at me. "What are you up to Mandy?" she asks casually.

"Nothing mommy, I was just looking at stuff. I thought you were at a friend's house", I say.

"Yes, apparently you did" she says with a giggle. She walks over to the computer and sees the man I am now looking at. There are several photos of him, all in very seductive and all of them showing his generously sized, thickly veined cock. Then she looks at me, then down to my panties and high heels.

"Don't you look such a pretty girl?" she says softly. I feel nervous and confused. Is she really ok with how I am dressed?

"You like that, huh?" she says, referring to the men on the computer. My attention now back to the images there.

"Yes mommy, oh my gosh yes." I say in response.

"I had a feeling honey. You know mommies know this kind of thing."

Noticing my panties pulled to the side, she reaches down between my legs and under my seat to feel my opening. My eyes fixed on hers as she does it. "Oh my, you are so open. Does looking the men do that to you honey?"

I nod yes, unable to form words as I feel mommy's finger playing with my pussy. "Tell me what your name is."

"My name is Mandy mommy."

"Good girl." mommy says with a big smile.

It has become abundantly clear that mommy wants me to only think of myself as Mandy, a sexy sweet girl in need of a man. In need of big cock "Sit back in the chair and relax honey" she says. And, of course, I do what mommy says.

Mommy now inserts a second finger inside of me and I moan softly for her, from her touch. I can feel my pussy opening and closing on her fingers, I begin to gently rock back and forth on them. She is leaned forward, so she can have access to my pussy. I instantly begin to climax as I feel mommy's fingers moving inside of me, gently massaging my pussy, pressing against the walls inside of me. With her free hand I see her lower her own panties and I watch as they drop to the floor. Mommy is thoroughly enjoying the pleasure that she is giving me. She steps out of her panties and spreads her legs. Now fingering herself, as she fingers me.

She whispers to me, "It's ok baby, it's just us girls now honey, right Mandy?"

"Yes mommy." I moan.

She occasionally uses the fingers that she is using to finger herself to finger me! Her juices moistening me even more. She whispers, "Mandy, you need to know what it's like to have pussy juice inside of you. It won't be long until you have a real pussy and you will have these juices to lubricate your man's cock"

"Yes mommy", I moan back to her. Mommy knows that those words will make me cum again and I do. The sensation she is creating inside of me, the words she says to me can easily make me cum. It feels as if I am really squirting fluids from my pussy!

At that moment, I hear the door close upstairs and feet come down the steps. Suddenly in the entryway at the bottom of the stairs stands my neighbor Sal, Laura's husband. He's a tall and handsome man with great confidence and even greater body. He is muscular and his arms make me think of what they would feel like holding me, confining me, as he fucks me. I have thought this for literally years now. Keeping those thoughts to myself, I'd had no idea that mommy had seen it in my eyes for a long time already. I obviously find him to be unbelievably attractive. He is wearing jeans that show every bit of him, every bit of how blessed he is.

He has a look of open amazement on his face. Standing there wide eyed. He seems frozen, but only for a few seconds, as I see him rub himself watching mommy finger me. I witness his fingers take the long journey along the length of his now bulging cock.

"Holy shit," he says, "That is so hot."

Mommy doesn't move or even seem disturbed. As a matter of fact, she seems to have been expecting him. "Come on Sal", she says, "Join us."

He is clearly extremely excited and unable to refuse mommy's generous offer. Sal instantly begins to undo his buckle and lower his fly. His pants drop to the floor exposing a huge bulge in his briefs that already appear to be wet. He has pre-cum oozing through them, and my eyes become trained to the image. Just the sight of it, as mommy continues to finger me as I watch, causes me to have a third orgasm.

Mommy smiles noticing my attention focused on it, "Mandy, kiss it darling."

Sal comes close to my face with his briefs still on. Still being rocked by my orgasm I gently kiss the wet spot on his briefs, moaning from the sensation, the smell. My hands reach out and grab his strong hips, grateful for his gift. As he pulls away, the pre-cum leaves a trail on my lips leaving them shiny and wet. Mommy takes her free hand and removes Sal's briefs exposing an enormous, thick, throbbing fat cock. His head is enormous, the vein running the length of it is so pronounced. Just the sight causes me to open more and mommy slides a third finger in me, taking advantage of the opening.

Sal takes a stance behind mommy and rubs his wet cock against her opening. I hear her moan, watch her face. I see him struggle to get his huge cock inside of her, even though they are both now very wet. He is huge, she falls further forward trying to allow Sal easier access, as well as allow her to accommodate such girth. Slowly he begins to slide his fat cock in and out of mommy. She turns to him and smiles and he seems to know what she is thinking.

He removes his cock, glistening with mommy's juices and his pre-cum, dripping with fluids and places his cock to my lips and says, "Kiss it!" with a forceful voice.

Oh my gosh, if he only knew how many nights I lied in my bed thinking of him, wishing he would hold me, kiss me and more. I obey him instantly. That clearly pleases mommy, I can see it. He returns to mommy's wet and now open pussy. She is fucking me with three fingers as Sal is fucking her with his huge cock. She can see the look on my face, telling her how much I envy her. She can see how badly I wish it was me he was fucking. He repeats the process with mommy's wet pussy and my mouth several times.

Each time I kiss it leaves my lips wet. The juices from mommy's pussy and the cum from Sal's cock coating my lips. Mommy begins to buck and fuck him faster as she explodes in a wild climax, her moans now filling the room, his moans quickly join hers as he cums. Her legs trembling from the power of their orgasm, as she calms down and recovers from the experience, she turns and looks at Sal once again. Mommy reaches between her legs and dips her fingers inside her pussy, then she puts her fingers to my mouth and excitedly I lick them clean, getting my first real taste of Sal's cum. Mommy walks behind me, her hands now sliding gently and slowly across my chest to my nipples, she pinches them. I moan from the sting. Her fingers are wet from the juices of her own pussy, wetting my nipples too. Then gently she rubs her fingers across them, feeling how they have become so large from her pinch. I feel smothered in her, her breasts beside my face, my back against the chair. She does it again, and again, repeating that process. My nipples are now sticking out and swollen, my pussy now throbs, opening and closing gently as if searching for mommy's fingers.

"She's ready." mommy says.

She reaches down and lifts my legs up, out and open as far as they could possibly go within the arms of the computer chair. Sal, positioned between my legs, his cock bobbing up and down, still dripping with his and mommy's combined cum, he places the head to my opening. He presses forward as I feel pressure unlike any I have ever felt before. My head pressing deeply between mommy's breasts and the chair, I moan loudly.

Mommy moaning and whispering to me, "You are going to love his cock Mandy."

Slowly and forcefully he presses forward, forcing me to open more than I think I can. I feel the head slip in and hear mommy say, "Oh that's a good girl."

He presses further and then pulls back, he pushes back in again over and over as I feel myself begin to accommodate his huge cock. I am unable to resist anyway. Mommy has my legs firmly in her control and Sal is much too strong for me to fight, even if I wanted to. I try as hard as I can to relax so I can take him completely, then, I feel it. He slips in suddenly and his balls are now against my ass. He is in me! Oh my gosh. Finally, I know the joy and pleasure that I had been yearning for. It's not long before I am being fucked! I instantly orgasm, overwhelmed with emotions and sensations.

"Oh god, Sarah, you were right. Her pussy really is amazing. She cums so easily, I love it!" I hear Sal say.

Mommy repeats over and over in my ear, sending chills down my spine each time, "Good girl, Mandy"

I am lost in the feeling when the real thrusting begins. I hear the slapping sound of his huge, wet balls hitting my ass. My toes are now stretched in my heels, pointed. He is holding the heels of my shoes and mommy is holding my legs up for him. I flail trying to grasp for some control, but it's useless. I have no power here with them. I feel like a helpless little girl and I love it. He thrusts inside me over and over again each time feeling like he's going deeper than before. He starts moving harder and faster against me as mommy continues tormenting my swollen sensitive nipples. I thought I had no orgasms left; I'd already had more than ever before. I feel the tingling begin and know it won't be long before I cum again.

Then I hear him begin to moan loudly again and instantly I know he's about to cum and that makes me orgasm.

"Oh, here it comes Mandy," mommy says excitedly. "Get ready baby."

I can see by the look on his face that he is ready to cum. Ready to burst! He pounds me as I feel the semen from his cock enter my pussy, filling me. I hear the sounds of wet slapping now coming from inside of me! I can even feel a trickle of spray from him forcing the cum out of me and onto my thighs. I feel the semen dripping down my ass. I am sitting in a pool of cum! He slows down. I realize that I have been weeping in an orgasmic joy. I have cum from inside of me! I am drenched. Exhausted, truly satisfied for the first time in my life.

I turn to face mommy. "Thank you mommy." I say.

"Thank Sal too sweetie."

I turn to Sal and say, "Thank you Sal. Thank you for fucking me."

Sal gets dressed so that he is not missed at home and walks back up the stairs, buckling his pants and zippering up as he goes. Mommy smiles down at me, as I sit in the chair still shaky from cumming so hard and so many times.

She looks down between my legs and says, "Mandy, Sal's cum is leaking from your pussy sweetheart. Never waste your man's cum." She takes my hand and guides my fingers back inside of my pussy. "Good girl, Mandy. Now finger his cum deeply inside of you. All of it." she says firmly. I look at her for approval as my fingers go in as deeply as possible, taking all of Sal's cum with them. "That's it," she says. Drawing her words out as she says them. "Deeper Mandy, I want his semen in you so deep that it stays in you. Your body will absorb it and you will forever carry part of him with you." She continues, "You do know Mandy that the first man to fuck you will always be special to you. You will always love him in a way that only us girls will and can understand. And you will always be in love with his cock."

As her words leave her lips, as I watch her say this, I cum once again, even harder than before, my pussy tightening around my fingers as I climax. I nod yes as my fingers are still deeply inside of me.

"Shhh Mandy, you can admit to mommy how you feel about him. I've seen it! Tell mommy now!" she demands again.

That controlling look on her face that weakens me so, I whisper the words to mommy, tears now flowing from my eyes from the emotion I am feeling, "I love Sal mommy."

She smiles, truly enjoying my openness. "And what else Mandy, what else do you love? C'mon baby girl, I need you to say it. I insist that you say it! " Mommy knows her wishes are nothing I can fight. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I utter the true words to her, "I love Sal's cock mommy." Mommy hugs me as I weep again into her bosom. "I am so happy, and proud of you Mandy." she says. "Would you like to know something else?" she asks me.

Sobbing, I tell her yes.

"I spoke with Lauren about what happened." My eyes widened, but knowing that they talked only forced more tears. "Don't cry baby girl, I told you mommy would make it right, didn't I?"

"Yes mommy, you did," I said.

"Well, at first of course she was shocked and appalled by what she saw. But then, as I explained everything to her, I could see she was beginning to get curious. She listened very carefully as I told her how much I loved the fact that you are a girl. How much fun it was watching you become a girl. I could see as I went into some intimate detail, that it was making her "more" than just curious. We discussed what she had seen. She told me everything. How she watched and listened to you moaning as you fucked that toy cock, even while you looked right at her. Hearing you tell him how much you loved his cock shocked her so. She just didn't understand that even after you saw her you didn't stop. I explained that you were mid orgasm and couldn't help yourself. I truly believe that she was getting a bit turned on by the whole thing before I ended." And then mommy giggled, just knowing that she had had such an intense affect on Laura. Of course, it was no surprise to me. I am always affected by mommy that way.

"She's curious mommy? She really wants to know how I feel?" I ask as mommy begins to pick up my clothes and help me dress myself.

"Yes daring, she really wants to see sometime. She wants to talk to you about it someday. I suggested we have a little BBQ tomorrow evening to celebrate you coming out and her and Sal both thought it would be a wonderful thing to celebrate. So tomorrow night will be your night baby girl. You get to dress up and act like a true girl. Tomorrow when Laura and I go shopping for the food we are also going to pick you up your first bikini to wear to the party."