Mommy in the Morning Ch. 01

Story Info
Interrupted masturbation leads to surprising sex.
1.9k words
4.26
350.7k
92
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon waking, Neil found his 19 year old cock to be quite hard under his sheets. Nothing strange here, as any man can attest, but today he found himself rubbing his stiff member slowly.

As he slowly and methodically made himself harder, he fantasized about his English teacher. Neil imagined her slowly stripping on top of her desk. She was fairly young for the teachers in his school, and she had an incredible bosom. His mind focused on those breasts for a moment as he imagined her exposing herself to him. In his imagination, they had a glisten brought on to them through lust for him. Neil continued to undress her within his daydream. He had just gotten to the point where she removed her short skirt to reveal a purple thong when his mother, Jean, knocked on the door.

"Honey, get up its time for school," she commanded as she proceeded to walk into the room.

Neil quickly flipped over to hide how "up" he was from her. His face grew a deep red.

"Be right there Mom," he said in a slightly choked voice.

Judging by the look on his face, Jean had a fair idea at what she had walked in on her son doing. She was slightly annoyed at him for jacking off, but Jean had long ago realized that reproachful words wouldn't stop a young man from masturbating.

"OK, hurry up hon," Jean began, "The bus has already left and if I'm going to take you to school you need to be showered."

With that she left the room without bothering to wait for an answer.

Neil stood up and looked down at his still stiff cock. Suddenly he felt angry at his mother for interrupting him before he could cum.

Sullenly, Neil grabbed a towel from within his dresser drawer, and not even bothering to adequately cover up his nakedness, stalked out through the hall towards the bathroom he shared along with his sister, Denise.

Knowing that Denise had spent the night at a friend's house, he didn't hesitate at the closed door. With a violent shove, Neil slammed the door open.

To his astonishment, there sat his mother with her panties around her ankles taking a piss.

"What the fuck Neil?!?!" screamed Jean as she quickly tried to turn around while trying to pull up her panties at the same time. Unfortunately, she accidentally tripped herself up and managed to twist herself around until she landed on her back with a breathtaking thud. In the shock of the pain, she realized with a sudden disgust that she hadn't stopped pissing as a warm puddle had congealed around her ass.

Forgetting his anger, Neil found himself suddenly scared that his mother might be hurt. Without thinking, he dropped his towel totally exposing his naked body, and fell down on top of his mother thinking that she had passed out. He felt a warm flowing sensation on his still semi-hard cock, and for a brief moment panicked, thinking that Jean was bleeding on him.

Upon looking down however, he saw that his cock was lying on his mother's pussy, and that she was peeing on him. Almost as soon as he realized what was happening, the urine flow ceased. Suddenly, at the sight of his mother's pussy, his cock was completely engorged once again.

Feeling disgust at his body's reaction to the situation, he regained control of himself long enough to look back at Jean's face, only to see that her eyes were wide open, and, although dazed, completely conscious.

"Are you okay Mom?" Neil asked feeling quite concerned.

The focus in her eyes began to return, and with its return, Jean was unprepared for the visual input that she was suddenly interpreting. Here she was, with her panties gone God knows where, with her 18 year old son completely naked and quite visibly aroused between her legs. Best of all was the look of complete and utter love and concern evident on his face.

Jean, much to her own surprise, found that her pussy was getting wet again just from looking into her son's concerned eyes. Only this time, the wetness wasn't as a result of urine. How had she never realized how masculine her son had become? She found herself wondering.

After a few seconds, and a few more unanswered queries about her condition, Jean finally replied, "I'm fine honey," and then sardonically, "although I think I'm lying down in my own piss."

For a moment, Neil stared at her uncomprehendingly. Then he began to laugh and let his weight fall forward onto her in relief. The movement sent his hard cock rubbing over Jean's clit sending delicious pleasure throughout her body.

Quite oblivious to the effect he had just had upon his mother, Neil grabbed her around the waist and stood them both up. Once standing, he wrapped his arms around her for a tight embrace. His cock was still rubbing up against Jean's naughty bits whilst he remained oblivious to his own nakedness for a long moment.

With an explosive rush, awareness burst throughout his brain. Here he was with a raging hardon pressed up against his own mother. Startled he pushed himself away and vainly searched for his towel.

Noticing his questing eyes, and how they avoided her, Jean grabbed his chin and made him look her in the eyes.

"Honey, I want you to know that I love you," she prefaced, and feeling inspired by the love she saw in his eyes, continued, "I'm going to make you an offer for a one time deal. If you refuse me, I'll understand, and if you don't, you should know that whatever happens in this room stays in this room. Nobody will ever find out about it from me. Do you understand?"

Somewhat confused, Neil found himself stammering, "Uuuh-yea-yeah."

Giving him a loving smile, Jean said, "Good."

Jean grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head to reveal her medium sized breasts. Her nipples were noticeably hard even though the temperature of the room was quite warm.

"Mommy's feeling a little dirty from lying in her own piss," she said with a sultry look on her face, "Do you want to bring that thing between your legs over here and help Mommy take a shower?"

Feeling shock at his mother's words, Neil hesitated for a short moment before he found himself striding over towards her. As he got nearer, Jean turned around and bent over at the waist to turn the faucet on. Not to mention it gave a rather alluring view of her ass for Neil. As the water poured into the tub, Jean stuck her hand underneath to gauge the temperature. While she was doing so, Neil surprised them both by placing his hands between his mother's legs and gently began fondling her snatch.

"Oh baby," Jean hissed, "You're making me wet." She moaned through her teeth as he continued to caress her. Realizing that the water was at a good temperature, she flipped the switch causing the water to begin coming through the showerhead.

Jean stood to her full height and stepped into the tub. Neil followed quickly after.

"Honey, have you had much experience with women," Jean asked her son. Neil gave an embarrassed shake of his head in reply. To this Jean smiled, and replied, "That's okay honey, it just means I'm going to do something very special for you before I let you fuck me."

Was he hearing her right?!? His mother had just said that she was going to let him fuck her. And just what did she mean by "something very special."

As if she heard the question, Jean got down on her knees and began answering. She grabbed his balls with her left hand and slowly fondled them while she licked his cock from shaft to head in one long, super wet stroke. Upon reaching the head, she looked up straight into Neil's eyes and engulfed the head within her warm mouth. Taking her right hand she slowly jacked the shaft while she suckled on the tip of his dick.

Neil watched in ecstasy as his mother began to lower her head farther and farther down onto his shaft. Before long, she was bobbing her head up and down half his dick. However, it was at about this point that she began to experience some difficulties.

"Oh honey, it seems you're bigger than your father," she said. "I'm having trouble getting you all in." She said this with obvious relish.

She went back to work with a vengeance, and before long had gained three-fourths of his cock. It was at this point all the combined sensations got the better of Neil. The orgasm built up within his balls, and before he could even think, he grabbed his mother's hair and forcibly drove her head the full length of his shaft.

"Mlmph!!!" Jean gagged hard on this forcible entry, and tears began to stream down her face although Neil wasn't able to see this with the shower water masking the effects of the tears. Jean felt the hot semen rolling down the back of her throat and found herself forced to swallow his entire load. The taste was horrible, yet she found herself more turned on than she had ever been in her life at his rough treatment of her.

Had his father treated her this way, she would've divorced him in a second. Yet, much to her astonishment, she was on the verge of orgasm with her son's cock driven deeply into her throat.

After his orgasm subsided, Neil dislocated himself from Jean's mouth. Jean coughed a little bit, but still beamed a smile up at him.

"Did Mommy siphon all the juice out of her son's big fat cock?" she asked saccharinely. "How is Mommy gonna get off?"

But the answer to that was already evident. Neil had barely lost any of his hardness, and with the sexy way Jean was cooing at him, he was quickly regaining what he had lost.

Noticing how stiff he remained, she turned herself around until she was on all fours with her ass pointed at his waist. Furiously, Jean rubbed her clit with one hand.

The sight of his mother exposing herself so blatantly to him finished the job of hardening Neil's member. He quickly positioned himself behind her, and without any preamble shoved his cock in until he felt his balls slap her. He began humping her with an almost feral abandon.

"Unnnnhhh...Neil...you're so...deeeep!!!!" she screamed back at him.

On an impulse, he brought his hand down in a tremendous arc and spanked her ass. The way she jerked back onto his cock felt absolutely phenomenal, so he began to spank her repeatedly.

"Owww...owww...owwwiiEEEE!!!!!" Jean screamed in a strange mixture of pain and elation. When the last vowel sound died on her lips, she felt her pussy clench hard as she exploded into orgasm.

The increased stimulation proved too much for Neil to handle, and with that he came inside his mother long and hard.

So there they stood, with the shower beating down upon their glistening naked bodies. Neither one of them found it easy to catch their breath. Both of them somehow realized that this one time thing was in danger of becoming something more ongoing. While the sex left them both feeling sated, a new worry began to cloud each of their minds. Was what they done wrong? What were they going to do if it was wrong? How could they ever stop now?

To be continued...(hopefully)

Hey there. This is my first story on here, and I am well aware that it's not as good as countless others that fill the site. Please feel free to comment, as any and all constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you for reading my story!