Mommy in the Morning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spreading her butt cheeks apart, Denise looked backwards at her now horrified mother.

"Now you're going to suck my asshole Mommy."

Jean shook her head softly, but even as she did, she found herself crawling forward on the bed. Looking at her daughter's puckered asshole, she wondered if she could really do this. Jean had never done anything nearly this kinky, and wasn't sure she even could.

Doubts were shattered though when she reached her daughter's knees. Spreading Denise's cheeks with both hands, she allowed Denise to remove her own hands. Without preamble, Denise was using one hand to stimulate her clit while the other played with her tits inside her tight shirt.

At first, all Jean was able to do was stare at Denise's butthole. She had no idea what to do.

Frustrated by her mother's hesitation, Denise finally said, "Just pretend you're making out with my ass."

Her daughter's suggestion hit home, and Jean dived her head forward and lightly kissed Denise's most private of areas. From there, instinct took control. Her nose was lodged atop Denise's ass, and it had to scrunch to the side as Jean tilted her head to the side in order to kiss more firmly.

As Jean made out with her daughter's asshole, Denise was quickly approaching an orgasm. With some curiosity, she asked of her mother, "Act like you want to give me a hickey Mommy." For once, she didn't sound demanding, but instead a little girl pleading with her mother for a present. She silently wondered if you could have a hickey around your asshole.

Not noticing the change in her daughter's tone, Jean hastily complied by sucking on her daughter's hole until she leaned her head back causing her lips to smash together creating a nice wet plop. She then placed her lips back in their former position and began to suck hard a second time until she once again made a wet plopping sound upon the release of her daughter's ass by her lips. Then she continued to kiss Denise's asshole until she received further instructions.

Completely overcome by what she was doing, Jean no longer thought about the fact that she was kissing her daughter's sphincter. Without thought about what she was doing, she began to give the tight little hole a French kiss. Firmly sticking her tongue into Denise's butthole, she was able to give a wonderful tongue massage.

The outright surreal nature of her mother's firm kisses finally sent Denise over the edge. Her orgasm wasn't as strong as the previous one, but it was enough to make her collapse forward, lying on her stomach. Orgasm contracting across her, Denise allowed the feelings to wash over her as she sniffed her mother's soiled pillow. Jean never ceased kissing her daughter's derriere.

Denise would curse herself later when she realized that she had accidentally bunched the covers up in front of the camera lens thus ruining the visual spectacle of her mother's unusual makeout session.

When Denise allowed Jean to stop tonguing her asshole, Jean suddenly felt very humiliated with what she had done. She was sure that no mother in history had ever done what she had just done to her daughter. Jean wasn't sure how she could ever look Denise in the eyes again.

Noticing her mother's head hung in humiliation, Denise felt a strong compassion for her. Deciding that Jean had had enough humiliation for one day, she told her, "I had hoped to do one more thing, but I think you've been humbled enough for one day."

Without thinking about what she was doing, Jean looked into Denise's eyes with curiosity and asked, "What had you hoped to do?"

As soon as the question escaped her lips, Jean realized that she had made a dreadful mistake by being curious. The question left Denise feeling that her mother wasn't as terribly worn thin as she had thought. Cursing herself, Jean knew that she had just sealed her own fate.

"Mommy is a curious little pussy isn't she?" Denise asked without expecting an answer. She didn't speak as she pulled Jean's body up and flipped her over until the back of her head rested on the pillow. Then, she assumed a similar position she had awhile ago, with her knees on either side of her mother's face. Spotting her camera, she picked it up and began filming her mother's face.

Lowering her pussy until it was right beside Jean's lips, she asked, "Is Mommy ready for the grand finale?"

Uncertain if she really was, Jean shakily nodded her head. She had a bad feeling she knew what was coming.

"Open your mouth Mommy."

Suddenly, a quick stream of liquid spurted from Denise's pussy, into her mother's not fully open mouth. With disgust, Jean realized that her daughter had just pissed into her mouth. Coughing it up earned her a light slap to the forehead, not to mention piss covered cheeks.

"If Mommy isn't going to swallow like a good little pussy, then maybe she should stop teasing me with her curiosity. Open wider."

Jean complied haltingly, revolted by the situation. Denise let loose a slightly longer stream of urine, and Jean choked it down. The taste was awful, but it was better than being beaten.

"Here comes a big one Mommy," Denise said in a saccharinely sweet tone.

Opening her mouth once again, Jean swallowed what seemed like an eternity of piss, but she didn't swallow quite fast enough. The piss pooled in her throat and up into her mouth until it began to slide across her face, falling onto her increasingly polluted bed spread.

Noticing her mother's troubles, Denise clenched the stream off. She still had more piss to expel, and prepared to let one final great stream flow. Denise gave a quick rub of her clit to add some extra excitement for the camera.

When Jean had swallowed the remnants of that last flow down, she grudgingly held her mouth wide open once again. Denise waited for a few seconds in order to catch Jean by surprise. Finally letting go, she pissed with great force straight into her mother's mouth causing her to flinch in surprise. For a full fifteen seconds, her piss flowed strongly yellow before she dribbled off to drops. Jean hadn't spilled a single drop.

"I'm done for tonight Mommy," Denise said, once more fully dominatrix, "I won't make you do that often, but I will use it as a punishment whenever I see fit."

Jean wearily nodded her assent, unconscious of how silly she looked with her head bobbing up and down below her daughter's unclothed pussy.

"And you need to know that if you tell anyone of what happened here tonight, I will punish you. That especially goes for Neil."

Once again Jean gave a short nod of understanding.

Getting up off her mother, Denise smoothed her t-shirt over her body. The sweat from her exertions was enough to make it stick all over her tight body. Her nipples stood massively erect underneath. She gave the camera a good once over of her body before saying, "That's how a daughter looks after she's been pleasured by Mommy." That was the final thing the camera filmed before it was turned off for the night.

Looking upon her mother, she realized that Jean had passed out. Denise chuckled to herself, congratulating herself for finding a new sex toy. However, as much as she had used Jean hard tonight, she was still her mother. This thought left her feeling slightly guilty, and with great tenderness, she leaned down and kissed her lovingly on the forehead.

Now she had to figure out how to deal with Neil.

To be continued...(for at least one or maybe two more chapters hopefully)

12