Mommy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,232 Followers

"...so the woman and her son that live there climb up and find all this old furniture and photos from the 1920's. It really is amazing."

Travis took a quick glance at her cleavage as she leaned before him on the bench. God she does have great tits, he thought.

The jug boiled and Alice joined Travis on a stool. "So you'll be leaving L.A. when you finish?" She asked as she tasted her muffin.

Travis watched her mouth open, move as she chewed. His cock responded at the sight, imagining her lips again around it as they had in the car. "Yeah, back home."

When he mentioned the name of the town, Alice's stomach turned. She remembered a naive young woman fleeing west hoping for a new life in Los Angeles. Stopping in a small town and falling for the wrong man. A series of mistakes that had led her to her current life.

Travis saw the marked change in her demeanor, thought it was a reaction to his admitting he'd be leaving. He reached out and risked touching her, gently resting his hand on hers. "I might stay longer though!"

Alice looked into his eyes, so full of concern. She pulled him to her and her lips pressed to his. "I want you inside me."

They stood together and Alice's robe came open. Travis had only a moment to take in her body, the white lace bra supporting her large breasts, her nipples visible. The white skin of her belly, her hairless pubic mound. Their bodies connected as did their mouths, his hands reaching inside her robe to caress her sides, her back, her buttocks. Her naked pussy pressed against his leg, she felt for sure she'd leave a wet patch so excited was her sex.

Travis pulled her closer into him as their tongues entwined. His cock ached to be released from his pants and making a bold move he cupped her upper thighs and lifted her up into his arms. The couch over her shoulder, he carried her across the small room and they fell down together, Travis now securely between her spread legs. Alice reached for his pants and undid the button and fly with ease. With help he lowered them and his naked erection was within inches of its prize. "Condom?" Travis panted into her ear between kisses and Alice's reaction was to grasp his hardness and pull him into her.

The feeling of being inside her was of utter joy. So warm. So wet. Clasping his cock with the most loving of embraces. For Alice she felt complete. Whole for the first time in her life as if her vagina was a jigsaw missing a final piece and this man's cock completed the puzzle. Protection was non debatable in her profession yet with him it had to be this way, she felt. She needed his contact unfiltered; she craved his seed inside her.

Pulling her breasts from her bra, Travis' mouth sought out her nipples, kissing, sucking. His cock thrust in and out, her thighs wrapped around his waist. Her orgasm came as he kissed her neck, her words caught in her mouth until her climax subsided. "Come inside me!" She demanded as their mouths reconnected and Travis was ready to comply. Fully inside her, his pubic bone to hers he stopped his movement and released. Alice squeezed her cunt around him as she felt his sperm spray her cervix like a fire hose. Pulse after pulse of his cum emptying inside her, evidence of his desire for her.

"What if I said I think I love you?" Travis gasped into her neck as he kissed beneath her ear, his post orgasm cock still hard inside her.

"I would say the exact same thing Travis!" Alice breathed, her arms embracing her lover.

* * * * *

He drove back to her apartment early evening. His clothes had smelled like sex and not that he'd cared, they weren't fit for the restaurant he'd promised to take her to with the money she'd refused to accept.

When she greeted him at her door he was floored by her beauty. Wearing more a black slip than a dress, her body looked perfection in his eyes. She wore no bra as far as he could tell, her nipples poking out the front and only as he ran his hand over her ass did he feel the line of her underwear. It was all he could do to not fuck her there and then and Alice would have been more than a willing participant.

Seated at the restaurant sipping her drink Alice looked at Travis with wide open eyes. "Don't look now, but over my shoulder, the woman sitting at the window is Lauren Brooks!" Alice gushed.

Travis had no idea who the woman was meant to be but Alice was taken with her apparent brush with celebrity. "I thought you'd be used to seeing famous people living in L.A.!"

"You never get used to it!"

"Who is she anyway?" Travis asked.

Alice scrunched her nose with a look of incredulity which made Travis fall more in love with her.

"She's a plus size model, she's mega famous. I can relate to her life I guess, before she was famous of course. How can you not know her? Oh that's right; I remember where you're from. Do you even have television out there yet?" Alice laughed at her own joke and Travis wanted to kiss her.

Alice could feel her panties becoming wet, the more time she spent with him the deeper her feelings were becoming. She wanted to fuck him. To climb across the table and sit on his lap. Have him inside her again. She reached down and beneath the table cloth slid a hand under her dress. Across the stay up stockings she caressed her fingers up to her panties and took hold of the waist band. Lifting one cheek and then the other, they came off so easily and without anyone in the restaurant being aware she held them in her hand.

"Hold out you hand." Alice whispered.

"What, why?" Travis quizzed but doing as she'd instructed, resting his hand palm up on the table.

Alice reached across and placed her warm black lace thong into his awaiting hand and Travis closed his fist around the material, his cock hardening with his awareness.

"Can you hold on to them for me?" Alice smiled wickedly and Travis' heart was completely captured.

"Tell me about your life," Travis asked. "I want to know everything about you."

Alice met his eyes and she felt she could bare her soul to him, a man she'd only known for less than twenty four hours. He knew her profession and it didn't sway his feelings towards her, not even their obvious age difference seemed to affect his desire. She told him everything. Her early life back east, her struggles before ending up in his very home town. Meeting a man who got her pregnant and in her fragile state forced her to give up the child. The alcoholism that followed, the years of sadness and misfortune. By the end of her tale she reconciled he would either leave her in disgust or more likely, politely extract himself from her presence, her world. He did neither.

With a tear in his eye Travis told her he loved her. Even more so for her tale.

"I'm not the whore with the heart of gold Travis. This isn't Pretty Woman!"

The reference like the celebrity spotting was lost on Travis but he knew what she was trying to convey. "Don't think for an instant I'm naive. I'm twenty five, I've had girlfriends. I've been in love before. You're different Alice. I want to be with you, I love you."

Their hands met over the table. "Twenty five? Well I'm only exactly twice your age I guess!" She remembered where she was at his age, pregnant and lost. "I've told you about me. It's your turn."

Travis smiled, eager to tell her more. "Well you now know my age. My job, where I live. My surname's Westin, you know what car I..."

"What?" Alice broke in before he could continue. His name had hit her like a bolt of lightning. "Your surname is Westin?"

Travis smiled before seeing the expression on her face and his brow furrowed. "Yeah. I'm Travis Westin."

For Alice the room began to spin. His name, his age, the town of his birth. "Travis, what is your father's name?" She asked cautiously.

Her hand was trying to pull away from his but he wouldn't release her. Not until he knew why her mood had changed so suddenly? Why the question about his father? "Russell Westin. Why?"

It couldn't be, she thought. He couldn't be. It was impossible. Russell had told her the child would be adopted out. They had both signed the paperwork. Yes, it was his church that it was done through but he said he didn't want the child. That she wasn't a fit mother, that the child would be better off without them both. The food in her stomach turned. She swallowed hard. "Travis. Is your mother your natural mother?"

What kind of question was that? Travis thought. Of course she was my natural mother. He thought of her then. The lack of intimacy in his childhood, the little interest she'd shown in his life growing up, their difference in appearance. "What are you asking me?" But even as he said the words he understood. Their ages. Her story. Her reaction to his father's name. It wasn't possible. He hadn't answered Alice's question. Such a simple question, it should have been so easy. But he couldn't.

"Russell Westin worked at the gas station on the edge of town. It was owned by his father. He lived in a big white two storey house on Main St. He volunteered with the church and drank too many Coors. He said it was the only beer he'd ever drink!" Tears were running from Alice's eyes as she testified. Even as she spoke the words she could see it in the man opposite her. He looked like her. He looked like his father!

A lump formed in Travis' throat as she mentioned the beer. No one but family would know that about his father, all her information rang true, the gas station (long closed), his grandparents' house they'd sold years before. He reached for his phone under the watchful gaze of this woman he had fallen in love with over the mere course of a day.

Alice heard only one side of the phone call Travis made to his father. The blood draining from his face when he received the answer to the pertinent question. "Is Mom my biological mother?"

The world changed in an instant, tilted on its axis. She now looked across the table at her son. The son she'd had sex with, no, more than that, made love to. He'd cum inside her. She'd had her son's penis in her mouth. The room again began spinning. It was all too much too fast. She rose quickly from the table and marched towards the bathrooms, her hand over her mouth.

Travis stared blankly ahead. He should have stopped her but his father's words still rang in his ear. "We should have told you, how did you find out?" He hadn't answered, how could he? How do you tell your father you've just slept with your mother? Not just slept with her. His cock had been in her mouth. He'd cum inside her, on her. He'd sucked on her breasts. A waitress approached the table and placed the bill before him asking if he wanted anything else and Travis waved her away courteously. He looked down at his phone as it began to ring, his father's number appearing on the screen. Not yet, he thought to himself and switched it off. Placing it back in his pocket his hand touched the soft material therein. His mother's panties, still warm, still wet. He needed to see her.

Alice splashed the water against her face and looked in the mirror. Her makeup was ruined and she looked gaunt. Much as Travis had when he'd learnt the truth, what must he think of me, she thought? His mother the whore. He'll leave L.A. Go back home and regret ever coming here, meeting me. The door to the women's toilets opened beside her and she straightened expecting another patron. Travis entered and stood before her.

She shouldn't have doubted the capacity of her son's love. He held her underwear in his hand; she held his heart in hers. "I'm sorry," she whispered and he came to her. His lips finding hers, tasting the tears on her face. His body pressed so tight she felt his cock harden against her as his hands caressed her back, her ass.

"You never have to apologize...Mom," he answered as he kissed her neck. Alice's hands went to his pants and unbuttoned. His cock released, free and proud. Travis lifted her onto the sink and she guided him inside her. Deep he plunged with urgency. Eager to prove with cum, his love for her hadn't lessened, in fact doubled. Now the love of a man for a woman combined with that of a son for his mother. There could be no greater love.

The door of the bathroom opened and a female patron half entered taking in the scene. She watched transfixed as the man's buttocks thrust back and forth between the woman's stocking clad legs. Her dress had been lowered beneath her breasts, her back to the mirror. "Fuck me baby, fuck Mommy hard!" the woman moaned before sensing the presence of another. Her eyes took in the woman watching them before dismissing her and turning again to her lover. "I want to see you cum baby. Show Mommy your cum."

Was it possible, the woman thought? Could they be mother and son? The idea was fascinating, she didn't dare look away as the man pulled out of her, his cock slick with her lubricant. The woman dropped to the floor holding her breasts up towards the man as he masturbated above her, still totally oblivious to the third party's presence.

"I'm gonna cum Mom!" He panted, the woman noting he used a pair of black panties to jerk his thick cock.

"Yes baby cum on my tits. Cum on Mommy's face baby."

Travis looked down on his mother, her mouth open begging for his semen. In the time he'd known her she'd never looked so beautiful. His orgasm approaching he thought of the coincidence of meeting her. The likelihood of finding her in the city. It was fate that had brought them together, lust that had led them to this moment and love that would bind them forever. His cum surged forth with the added aid of his mother's panties. His first spray caught her upturned neck, a trail of pearls on her porcelain skin. Her breasts were lavished with semen and up to her face he aimed. Her tongue bore the remaining fruits, her mouth savoring then swallowing her son's gift.

The unnamed woman's panties were saturated. Her nipples poked through her dress. The scene of potential incest had awakened a passion inside her. She felt she needed to thank the couple but avoided the intrusion in their love, instead quietly sidling back out of the room, returning to her family dinner and her own son to now look upon in an entirely different manner.

Travis lifted Alice from the floor of the bathroom. The cum had run between her breasts, down the front of her dress. She scraped the semen from her neck and licked her finger as Travis wiped her chest with her panties. Cum or no cum he kissed her mouth and whispered again his love for her.

"What happens now?" Alice asked.

Travis smiled and lifted the straps of her dress back over her shoulders. "I take you back to my hotel and we fuck!"

Alice laughed. "I mean with us?"

"Oh," Travis grinned. "We find a place here in L.A. We live together for the rest of our lives and we fuck!"

"That's more like it." Alice beamed.

The End

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,232 Followers
12