Mommy On My Lap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,932 Followers

I reached into my pocket and extracted my handkerchief and put on the seat where it was handy. Once again I surreptitiously opened my fly and freed my hard cock. This time it came to rest against mom's panties. Mom was one of those women who wore her panties over her pantyhose, more for aesthetics than for any practical reason. She must have been wearing satin or silk panties because they felt absolutely fantastic against my manhood; so silky and slippery.

Mom was obviously not in favour of thong panties; these panties had a substantial rear and my cock snuggled nicely into the crevice of her ass, wrapped in the luxurious fabric of her underwear.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently humped her soft buttocks in consonance with the gentle swaying and jouncing of the little car. It felt deliciously indecent to be dry-humping my mother; especially knowing that my cock was only two thin layers of diaphanous fabric away from her sex. Her panties slid easily over her pantyhose-clad ass and the sensation of my throbbing phallus sheathed in the panty material, as it slid up and down mom's ass-crack was delightful.

The car hit a bump and mom bounced in my lap; she didn't wake but the jolt had an unexpected but favourable consequence. My cock slid out of mom's ass-crack for a second and then wedged itself back in. Except now it was inside her panties and facing forward!

My cock was rubbing on my mother with only the sheerest layer or nylon between it and ass. Her panties slid back into place but now they covered the lower side of my erection while the upper side nestled inside her snug crevice.

I resumed humping away; becoming a little bolder now and pushing my cock further forward until I felt the contours of my mother's labia majora against my glans. My cock was touching the outside of my mother's cunt!

I gently slid my cock along the crease of my mother's outer lips; the seam of her pantyhose was a little coarse compared to the slinky gusset of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose but the contrast of the two was highly stimulating. I felt a little wet patch forming in the gusset of her hose but I doubted it would be noticeable and I was determined that this time I wouldn't come on her and leave a telltale puddle of semen in her crotch.

I enjoyed a lovely fifteen minutes or so panty-popping my mother; my orgasm was close but I was able to control it. The wet patch in my mother's pantyhose crotch was growing as I leaked more and more pre-seminal fluid and I was considering pulling my cock out of her crotch so I could ejaculate into my hanky when I became aware of something.

Mom's crotch was becoming soaked. It couldn't just be my pre-cum saturating her pantyhose; she was too wet. She was aroused! My mom was getting sexually stimulated!

Then I noticed another subtle change; mom was slowly grinding her ass against me. She was humping me back! Jeeze! I was pretty sure mom was still asleep and that she doing it subconsciously but I wasn't taking any chances after what she had said to me on the dance floor.

This time I decided to pre-empt the outcome. I surreptitiously attempted to withdraw my penis from inside mom's panties when suddenly her had shot out and gripped my wrist.

She was awake!

I felt her other hand reach under her skirt and she adjusted my member so it nestled in the folds of her vagina and then she started to gently rock back and forth. A smile grew on my lips in the dark confines of my sister's car and I capitulated and thrust my groin in time with mom's rocking.

Mom and I were panty-popping and this time there was no secret between us! Mom nestled back against me and eased my hands up to her breasts. I slid them inside her jacket and hefted her large tits through the material of her satin blouse. She didn't resist when I unbuttoned the blouse and slid my fingers inside. I stroked her tits through the lacy fabric of her bra and was rewarded with the immediate response of her nipples hardening.

Mom sighed quietly and settled into a steady rhythm as my cock slid along the crevice of her cunt and my fingers tweaked and stroked her nipples. We couldn't really get into the frenzied humping that I would have liked because my sister could easily become aware that something was amiss, but the steady kneading of my mother's cunt, shielded only my the translucent nylon of her pantyhose, against my precariously aroused cock was stimulation enough.

I would be able to come this way for sure. Mom's breathing had become heavy; her muffled whimpering was only just discernible above the road noise and the radio. But she was definitely excited! She was getting off!

Her ass was grinding down on my lap as she tried to position my glans so that it stimulated her clitoris. I wriggled a little attempting to adjust the position of my cock so it did just that. We must have got it right because suddenly mom gasped.

"Are you alright back there?" Shelly called from the front of the car but we both went still and remained silent.

After a few seconds of silence we recommenced our illicit ritual and began to grind and rub against each other. I became bolder and snaked my fingers inside the cups of my mother's bra and stoked her creamy soft flesh and grazed my fingertips across her nipples.

Mom rewarded me with a wriggle of her ass my cock became enfolded in the creases of her sex, prevented from entering her only my the gauzy layer of nylon. I pushed up and the head of my cock forced its way just inside the entrance to her cunt. We both gasped as my cock penetrated my mother; the slinky nylon soaked in her juices prevented the tip of my member to entering her further.

"Fuck!" she whispered, and her hand snaked back under her skirt.

She moved my cock out of the way I felt her fingernail snag her pantyhose gusset and she made a little hole in her pantyhose. I tried to steer my cock into the hole but mom was impatient. She grabbed my turgid shaft and guided it inside the little hole and positioned the head of my penis at the entrance to her vagina.

Mom lifted herself imperceptibly off my lap and then lowered herself on me. My throbbing cock slid effortlessly into her slick cunt. I was fucking my mother!

"MMMMmmmm," mom sighed.

I felt her cunt squeeze my cock and I massaged her tits a little harder. I pushed up and mom pushed down and wriggled her ass. The we settled down into a steady rhythm as we fucked each other; I stroked her breasts and her nipples became even harder. I moved one hand down to her lap and stroked her silken-clad thighs. Her cunt was sopping wet and my cock filled her vagina; it clung to my shaft as my mother slowly rode me.

I pawed at her thighs, her silky-sheer nylons felt magnificent to touch. Mom guided my hand deeper into her crotch, under her panties. I tore the hole in her pantyhose open just a little more so I could get my fingers inside. I explored her sopping folds until I found her hard little clitty. Mom steered my finger onto the hooded little nub and I stroked it. She let go of me and I continued to stroke her as my cock slid in and out of her tight slick cunt.

"There, yessssss, that's it!" she whimpered.

We fucked each other for a minute or two but we were both close to coming and eventually mom ground down on me and lifted a hand to her mouth to stifle her moans as she came. I rubbed frantically at her clit as I humped her; my own orgasm wracked my body and as my mother's cunt spasmed and contracted in response to her climax, my cock began to quiver and my issue ejaculated deep inside her. I kissed her neck, tweaked her nipples and thrummed her clitoris, ensuring she experienced maximum pleasure as she orgasmed.

Mom writhed in my lap as her cunt milked me of my seed. We humped, wriggled and writhed against each other as we came, oblivious to anything else.

Neither of us saw my sister's eyes reflected in the rear view mirror or the mischievous grin on her lips.

The faint smell of vaginal secretions and semen wafted to my nose as my orgasm began to subside. Mom remained seated on my lap as my cock slowly deflated inside her. Eventually it plopped out of her and mom reached down and wiped it against her panties and helped me put it away.

We both quietly adjusted our clothing, saying nothing to each other, pretending to Shelly that we were still asleep.

When we arrived at mom's place Shelly woke us both but I'm pretty sure that mom had been playing possum just like me. I pushed the door open for her and mom slid off my lap and gave me a cheeky smile. Shelly went straight around to the trunk and took out her suitcase and lugged it towards the house, which was lit only by the porch light.

"Sorry guys but I'm dead beat and I did all the driving so you can unpack the rest. I'm going to bed," she said and headed towards the front door.

Mom and I watched her go inside as we both silently smoked cigarettes. It was the early hours of the morning but neither of us were sleepy.

"Er....mom I..........." mom cut me off; putting a finger to my lips.

"Let's unpack the car tomorrow," she smiled and took my hand.

As she led me upstairs I stared at her magnificent ass and legs. We entered her room and as she closed the door behind us she pulled me to her. Our lips found each other's and my tongue slid into her mouth to be warmly received by hers.

My mom fumbled with my belt and flies and freed my erect cock, which she guided to her. She didn't bother to take off any of her clothes. She pulled her panties to one side and guided my cock into her through her ripped nylons. We both groaned as our crotches ground together; I was deep inside my mother and she lifted herself up; her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck.

I carried her across the room like that, my cock impaled inside her; we didn't even break our kiss as I lowered her onto the bed.

To Be Continued.........

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,932 Followers
12