Mommy’s Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
984 Followers

Turning into the water and letting it run down my face and chest, I suddenly reached a point of saturation. In the space of an instant, I realized that what ever he was doing, what ever hangs ups he had, whatever kinks and fetishes he enjoyed – none of that changed the fact that he was my son. It was unfortunate that I knew these things about him now, but it wasn't going to make me reject him, and I wasn't going to stop loving him. I'd just have to deal with it, and accept it. I wasn't going to be one of those parents that ostracized their child over things they did. He was my son and I loved him. That's what was most important.

I was happy with the knowledge he had antibacterial soap and lubricant in the shower. At least he was keeping the toy clean, I hoped, and was using the lubricant so he wouldn't hurt himself. And, as I stood there with the water beating down on me looking at this silicone penis sticking out from the wall, I found myself oddly turning my body and inching up close to it, watching over my shoulder as my butt got closer and closer to the thing.

"Uh huh." I said to myself when I felt the tip graze my butt. "It's the right height." Then moving just a little to the side and getting up on toes, I felt it nudge my vagina.

"No!" My mind screamed. "It was in my son's butt...... his ass. I can't do this!"

Stepping away from the thing, I turned to look at it again. I couldn't deny my own curiosity and I reached out to touch it, tentatively – feeling how secure it was stuck on the wall. Then tugging on it with a little more force, it popped loosed and I stood there mortified to be holding this 'Cock' in my hand..... a cock that had been up my son's butt.

Quickly, I reached for the antibacterial soap to wash the damn thing – coating the cock with more soap than I needed - washing it thoroughly..... making sure it was debunked of anything...... anything that was left on there during it's last use. I soaped it up well, and when I realized I was running my hand up and down the cock, soaping the shaft, I suddenly saw what I was doing and gasped. It was like I was giving the cock a hand job!

I should have just dropped it, or stuck it back on the wall, but I couldn't. I washed it from end to end, even running my fingertips around the head and over the veins along the shaft. With the exception of the firmness, it was pretty close to the size and feel of the real thing, and as I found myself skimming my hands up and down it's length, my mind went back to when I used to touch my husband like this – how I used to handle his penis when it was hard, and how I used to give him a hand job from time to time.

"Shit!" I gasped. "I'm jacking it off!"

I knew I should have just put the damn thing away, but I couldn't put it down and after all the months of being alone, and not having sex or even masturbating, it got the best of me. Before I knew it, I was rubbing the tip between my legs....... and my feet were spreading and then it was at the opening to my vagina...... and the next thing I knew, I was starting to push it up into me.

Almost as if I'd turned into a different person, I reached for the lube and squirted a glob into my hand, slathered it on the cock and then wiped some inside my pussy lips. "I'm going to do this." I said to myself, breathing hard and excited at the thought of having something inside me after so long. "I'm going to push this thing inside me."

And I did. My pussy gave way and the silicone cock went in easily, filling my vagina in a way that brought fond memories to my mind. And holding it there, up in me as far as I could get it, I squeezed my legs together and just stood there enjoying the feeling of finally having something in my pussy again.

After a minute, I turned the shower head toward the wall and began to move the cock in and out of my pussy, bending over to watch it glide into me. Another second later, my free hand was touching my clitoris and before I knew it, I was shoving that thing into me violently, masturbating myself and getting closer and closer to a much overdue orgasm.

I couldn't get the thought that this toy...... this cock, had been inside my son - inside his butt.... and it was now in my pussy..... his mother's pussy. But, it felt so good to have something in me. It felt so good to feel something thrusting into me and even though I knew it nasty and perverted, I kept it up, inching closer and closer to orgasm.

When my climax over took me, it was so strong, I fell against the wall of the shower, holding myself up so I wouldn't fall to the floor. The cock abruptly fell out of me amidst my shaking, and as I lie there panting with my face against the tiled wall, wave after wave of sensations came over me. It didn't matter to me anymore that I'd used my son's toy to pleasure myself, or, that I'd used the toy that had been in my own son's ass to fuck myself – none of that seemed important. I was totally in rapture with the feelings coming from my pussy and from finally having some sexual satisfaction.

After a few minutes, I recovered enough to turn the shower head back toward me. Thinking that I needed to finish my shower and get the hell out of there, I reached down to the cock, picked it up and washed it off again with the antibacterial soap. While I was washing it, the same thoughts began to consume me while my hand stroked the magnificent toy. But, this time, my thoughts were more disturbing, and each time my hand went up and down the cock, I began to wonder how it would feel inside my....... inside my...... inside my butt.

I was lost to my wanting and the curiousness that invaded my brain. I watched in silence as my hand reached for the lubricant again and squeezed out a sizeable dollop and coated the cock. Then, knowing I was destined to experience exactly what my son experienced, I squeezed out some more lube, reached around between my butt cheeks and carefully pushed my finger into my butt and then repeated it several more times to move more lube inside my ass.

Before I could change my mind, I slammed the suction cupped end of the cock against the shower wall and turned myself around and wiggled up against it. Then grasping the silicone shaft and bending over, I felt for my hole and slowly began to push back on it.

In the twenty years I was married, my husband and I had anal sex a handful of times. I didn't necessarily enjoy it that much, and I think he knew it, but I'd done it because I knew he'd like it. I knew what to do here, and when I got the cock in place against my opening, I bared down and pushed back until the head of the cock pushed past my tight ring.

"Oh!" I gasped, as the head slipped into me. It didn't hurt, but, I instantly remembered how it felt to be stretched open like that. I rested for a few seconds to get used to its girth being in me, and then I pushed back on it a little more...... then a little more...... and a little more until it was all the way in me.

Pulling forward just a smidge, I pushed back on it again trying to see if it was going to hurt me. When it didn't, I did the same thing again and kept doing it until I was moving my hips up and back with the cock sliding into me as though it was fucking me. For a second, I wondered if this was the way Danny did it...... was this the way he fucked himself with the cock?

Then, as if I was some kind of two-bit whore, I bent over and put my fingers between my legs and began rubbing my clitoris. With each push of my hips, the cock fucked me in time with the action from my fingers, and just as before, I had a thundering orgasm that racked my body and eventually sent me to my knees.

I can't express the sensations and feelings that I felt. In the matter of a few minutes, I'd had two wonderful orgasms – better than any I ever got from my husband. I felt spent – totally exhausted and satisfied in a way I couldn't explain. Part of it, I'm sure, was the knowledge I'd used Danny's toy...... Danny's cock...... to fuck myself – and not just in my pussy, but in my ass, too. The feeling of being so naughty and so nasty was delicious, and I didn't regret what I'd done for one instant.

I didn't have the strength for anything else – not even to continue my shower. So, with the last bit of energy I had, I stood up in the water, rinsed myself down and turned the water off. Opening the doors and reaching for a towel, I did an absolutely terrible job of drying my body, then wrapped a towel around my hair and without bothering to put one stitch of clothes on, I fell across Danny's bed in total exhaustion.

I didn't know an orgasm could be that strong, or feel that good, or devour me in a way those two orgasms devoured me. I was literally drained of every ounce of strength in my body, but, lying there in the afterglow of those humongous orgasms, I wanted more. I just didn't have the energy to get back in the shower and fuck myself with my son's cock again.

Once I'd rested for several minutes, I dried my hair and picked up my clothes from the bathroom floor. In doing so, I held up the underwear I'd been wearing and briefly wondered if these were the kind of panties my son would want. I'm sure they weren't dainty and fresh – I'd worn them all day, been on my hands and knees scrubbing his kitchen floor and I was a sweaty mess when I took them off. I should have let the thought go, but something made me bring the panties to my face and I gave them a little sniff.

Surprisingly, they weren't that bad. I half expected to find them revolting and reeking of sweat, but they weren't. Instead, they smelled like me. When I opened them up to look inside, there was a clear smudge on the crotch panel and I imagined for a moment how my son would feel having these panties in his hands right now – this soon after I took them off. Would they turn him on?

Shaking the thought out of my head, I tossed the panties on the floor next to the bed. I decided to turn his TV on and check the cable news and weather before I went to sleep. The weather was boring, and the news was all crap, and I was just about to turn off the TV when I saw the porno DVDs laying on top of Danny's TV – the "Mommy's Panties" box set.

"I wonder what's so interesting about these?" I thought.

Then, deciding there was no harm in seeing one for myself, I selected the number 1 disk and put it in the DVD player. The intro and the previews were trash – absolutely sick filth that I couldn't believe anyone would want to see, much less pay for. But after that, the disk menu came up with a listing of all the individual vignettes and I studied the screen to pick one out.

Remarkably, the first segment was titled "Interview with a Panty Mom" and figuring this would probably be less gagging than the rest of the DVD, I selected that chapter and hit the play button.

I would have guessed the actress playing the mother would have been a porno actress – some young thing with oversized, fake boobs, but, I was wrong. The setting was like a conference room and the woman was probably about my age. She wasn't overly beautiful and she wasn't stacked, and, she didn't look like a slut. More than anything, she looked like someone I'd see at the grocery store.

There was a younger woman who was interviewing her from across the table, supposedly a sexologist and therapy counselor, with a lot of important sounding abbreviations behind her name. She obviously wasn't a porno actress, either, and as the interview started, I settled back to watch it.

It began with the basic demographic outline of the mother and her son; their ages, the region of the country where they lived, and family information. She was a working single mom, only had one child – the son – and she seemed well spoken and astonishingly at ease. I had my doubts if this was a legitimate interview or not, but a few minutes into it, it appeared to be, so I kept watching.

The interviewer asked questions and the mother gave her answers. The mother seemed calm, even though I could detect some embarrassment in her face when she explained how she first found out her son had a panty fetish. As the interview went on, the sexologist explained in therapeutic terms what a panty fetish was, and supported it with facts from the Kinsey study and other documents.

The mother, without batting an eye, told her son's story – how she'd come home from work early one day and found her teenaged son lying on his bed, masturbating with a pair of her panties around his penis and another pair draped across his face. His eyes were shielded by her panties, and so not seeing her, he continued merrily along while she stood in the hallway outside his room and watched everything. She recounted how he kept saying "Mommy" and jerked his penis while he sniffed her worn panties for a solid ten minutes until he ejaculated violently, spewing his semen all over his chest.

The interviewer interrupted a few times to explain it wasn't unusual for sons to be sexually attracted to their mothers, and, there were historical cases of men and boys infatuated with women's undergarments long before the 1900's. "In fact," the sexologist said, "the male's first experience with the female scent is from the mother's clothes and it seems understandable that a boy, a young man, or even an adult male would find interest in women's underwear, especially his mother's underwear. For some males," she added, "it could be a fundamental part of their basic needs – just like food, water and shelter. Many times we forget that the mother is the main caregiver during childhood, and for many males, they become reliant on their mothers to deliver those basic needs. When puberty hits, it can frequently be the mother that is the focus of a young man's natural desires. To him," the interviewer continued, "it's perfectly normal to be attracted to his mother sexually, and to her underwear because of her natural scent."

I paused the DVD and ran it all the way back to the beginning of the interview and watched it again up to there. As crazy as it sounded, it sort of made sense to me and once I put it in perspective with my son, Danny, and the way he was always around me as a child and the way he clung to me and never ventured too far...... well, what the sexologist was saying held water in my book.

I started the DVD again and watched the rest, hearing the mother in her own words tell how she tried in vain to discuss what she saw with her son, and how he became combative and avoided her for days, refusing to even eat or be in the same room with her. Tears ran down her face as she told how he'd leave early in the morning and come home late so he wouldn't have to see her. Finally in desperation, in order to salvage the relationship with her son, she tried something radical.

I was riveted to this woman's story as she explained how she began to leave her panties on his bed each day. She'd leave them in plain sight – lying right on top of his pillow, laid out with the crotch panel up. These were the panties she'd worn, obviously being careful she didn't leave anything with skid marks or accidents. But, apparently it worked.

After five days, she approached him again and asked if they could talk. He reluctantly, but calmly agreed. Then carefully, she asked non-threatening questions about his sexual experiences and interest in girls. As she went along, she told him she wasn't mad at him, that she loved him, and assured him that masturbation was a normal human activity. She was surprised at the way he opened up to her, and with this same non-threatening method, she asked him about her panties.

"What happened next," the woman said, "was an outpouring of feelings and confessions from my son. I learned that he had been sexually attracted to me for years...... from the time he hit puberty."

She went on giving details of their conversation and how she began to lovingly accommodate his needs – not only giving him her panties, but, allowing him to see her in her underwear and eventually, letting him see her naked. She provided him with his own panties, as well as sharing her own panties with him.

Sometimes, at his request, she would even dress him. She'd have him begin naked - then she'd take him by the hand to either his room, or hers, and have him try on panties until she was satisfied with the way he looked. To him, it was very satisfying, and to her, it was almost a bonding experience. I was touched at the sentiment in her voice as she explained it and how it made her feel needed and wanted.

A little further into the interview, the mother talked frankly about her son's masturbation. She allowed him the freedom to masturbate with her panties anytime it was necessary. Frequently, she would watch him do it, and then with her face blushing, she said she sometimes 'helped' him, and, sometimes masturbated herself at the same time.

I watched the rest of the segment and then restarted it back to the very beginning and watched it all over again. Honestly, I don't think the interview was contrived, faked or set up. The interviewer maintained her professionalism, and I believe what she said during her commentaries made sense. I really felt the mother was believable, too - especially when she cried – I could feel the anguish in her voice, and the apparent shaking of her hands as she talked was very convincing.

When the first segment was over, the DVD automatically started the second segment. It started with a close up of a young man's face with a pair of panties plastered against his nose. As the camera pulled back, I could see that a woman, supposedly his mother, was standing next to him holding the panties to his face. Then the camera pulled back some more and I could see the young man was naked, and he was stroking his penis.

As the dialogue began, she was saying, "Come on baby.... smell Mommy's panties and stroke your, big, hard cock."

I burst out laughing, thinking those were probably the last words in the world any mother would say to her son. And this kid, her 'son' as it was, was almost laughable. He had a monster size penis. It was huge! I'd never in my life seen a penis of that size. It was probably at least a foot long, and as thick as my wrist. I cringed at the thought of having to take something like that between my legs, and the more I looked at the kid, the more I saw him as being deformed.

This segment was a load of blatant bullshit, and I knew it, but I watched it to see what my son had been looking at. "Tell me when you're gonna blow, baby." The mother said. "Let mommy suck your big cock and swallow all your cum."

Oh, brother!

The next segment showed a mother with an obviously very submissive son. She was giving him a bath and admonishing him for touching himself in the bath water. As he stood, I could see the actor's penis. He was completely shaved – absolutely hairless, and his penis was extremely small, but very erect. She berated him as he stood in front of her, telling him he was such a 'Little Boy', emphasizing the word 'little'. He was acting shy, even blushing as she continued to humiliate the young man, but all the while, he was hard and erect. She fingered his hard penis, flicked it back and forth and made fun of him. When she pulled him out of the bath, she dried him and put baby power on his crotch and then she gave the poor boy a hand job and dressed him in these cute ruffled, baby style panties.

The next segment was very hard core, with a young man dressed in feminine, pink panties bent over in between the legs of an older woman (his mother) licking, sucking and kissing her panties. As the segment proceeded, she pulled her panties aside, he pulled his aside, and they had sex together – both in their panties. When he climaxed, she made him lick her clean down there, which the young man seemed to enjoy.

The following segments were weird. One dealt with a young man being punished for soiling his mother's favorite panties. The story line was so hokey and unbelievable, I could barely watch it. The next one was more interesting, though – showing a family gathering where the mother announced to the family in attendance that the son was to be punished..... spanked in front of the family for stealing and wearing her panties. So, in front of his 'family', he was forced to strip down to his frilly panties and show himself to the group with his mother's panties on. The girls in attendance, I guess his sisters, snickered and giggled at him as he grew hard and tented out the panties he was wearing. And then, in short order, he was stripped naked to display his shaved pubic area and then he was spanked in the most humiliating position that you can imagine.

BethB
BethB
984 Followers