Mommy Teases Son's Nerd Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty vintage mommy teases son & friends' computer party
1.4k words
3.6
115.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters 18 years or older.

*

It was summer and my son and his 4 nerdy high school friends were off for the next several months. They decided to kick things off by hiding out in my basement for the next few weeks, doing nothing but play video games on their computers and share naughty movies. I had been looking forward to this so much, and in anticipation, had been innocently teasing my son over the last several weeks with my big mommy butt and round, wobbly boobs.

Initially, I simply wore high heels around the house when my son was home, spreading my feet shoulder width apart and bending over to grab things from shelves and cabinets in front of him. I would see him get a tent in his sweatpants and goad him with a big innocent smile on my face while still bending over.

"Oh my son, looks like you're entering a jousting match!" I'd say, wiggling my butt and smiling over my shoulder, my poofy brown mommy hair spilling down my shoulders.

"Looks like someone is carrying a big banana in their pants!"

Then, still wearing high heels, I began wearing shorter skirts, thin blouses, and lacy stockings around the house that made my round wide hips and jiggling wobbly boobs stand out for my son.

"Look at that, son! Are you going to use that hard wood to row us down the river!? Looks like someone better go look at some naughty pictures in their room, hmmm son?"

Soon I started bouncing and wiggling around the house instead of just walking, still wearing high heels and short, tight, frilly clothes. This drove my son crazy and a few times I caught him slowly stroking in his pants while I was in the room! No matter what, I kept my innocent smile as I bounced and wiggled about for him, bending over and shaking my hips as I moved about the house.

"You naughty boy! Point that big hose away from your innocent mommy!" I smiled and wiggled about in the kitchen while I stirred a pot of soup in front of my son, exaggerating every movement to tease him as much as possible.

Finally, I let him get in a preview of my lacy lingerie before all his friends came over.

"Son, all my clothes are in the laundry room except for my tiny, lacy bra and panties, so I'm going to run to get my clothes in them. No peeking!"

I slowly sauntered down the stairs in my white lacy demi bra and semi-transparent lacy panties with a thong front and half full back (and my high heels of course), my thick mommy bush clearly outlined while my butt bobbled and shook with every step. Just for an extra tease, I had on matching white lacy stockings, a garter, and frilly, lacy white wrist-length gloves.

I half jogged across the living room where my son was sitting on the couch staring at me, my big boobs bouncing up and down slowly. I stopped in the middle of the room and faced him, putting both my hands on cheeks to feign exasperation while my forearms pressed my overflowing boobs together.

"Naughty son! Mommy told you not to peek while I run to get my clothes in my tiny panties and here you looking right at your mommy with a big stick in your sweats!!"

I crossed my arms as if disappointed in him, making my big boobs press together and spill out of my undersized lacy bra. I swayed back and forth with my arms still crossed under my big round jiggling boobs, thrusting my hips out slightly while donning a disappointed, teasing smile on my face.

"Now you just turn your eyes back to the tv and stop looking at your scantily clad mommy, you silly goose! How did your mommy ever end up with such a naughty son?!"

I turned from him, wobbling my butt playfully at him as I went to get my laundry. Before I started down to the basement where the laundry room is, I stopped at the top of the stairs and stood with my feet shoulder width apart and my hands on my hips. I looked over my shoulder and with a big open mouth smile I teased my son one last time.

"Now son, what am I ever going to do with!? I told you not to look at me in my lacy lingerie and you're still staring! You naughty boy, you shouldn't be looking at your mommy when she's bobbling about the house in just her skimpy bras and see through thongs!"

Now, two weeks later, my nerdy son and his friends were all here in my basement. I couldn't wait to tease them all, entertaining them with drinks, dancing and wiggling about in skimpy clothes and lacy lingerie, and playing non-stop naughty teasing games.

I headed downstairs with a tray full of lemonade for my son and his friends, who were still setting up their computers. To greet them, I wore my naughtiest secretary outfit. On top I had on a tight white satin blouse to cover my big, wobbling demi-cup bra-covered boobs. Black suspenders draped over my boobs, connecting to my short, tight black skirt. Under my skirt I had on lacy, high cut semi-transparent panties with a thong front and half-full back. Of course I had on my black lacy thigh high stockings, frilly garter, and naughty high heels, as well as a big silly black bow on top of my big poofy mommy hair.

"Hi boys! Mommy thought she'd bring you all some drinks and do a little cleaning while you're getting set up. Hope you don't mind!"

I sauntered over to each boy, making sure to cause my boobs to wobble about as they took drinks from the tray. After the boys had each taken theirs I "accidentally" bobbled the tray a bit too much, spilling the last glass of sticky lemonade all over my chest.

"Oh my, mommy is such a clutz! Look at this, all this sticky lemonade all over me!"

"Are you ok, Ms. Hummer?!" one of the boys asked.

"Oh thank you! Nothing a hot, steamy mommy shower can't fix!" I playfully teased.

The boys gawked at me as I put the tray down on a table, bending over slightly, exposing the lower part of my mommy butt as my skirt crept up and big boobs glistened and dripped sticky lemonade.

"Mommy just has to do a little cleaning before you all finish settling in, you boys don't mind do you?"

"No, tha that's ok Ms. Hu Hummer," another one of my son's nerdy friends stammered.

I picked up the duster I had intentionally set down earlier before they all arrived and began cleaning a shelf opposite the boys with my back to my son and his friends. I intentionally focused on a spot high up so that my skirt lifted enough to expose almost my entire butt and wide mommy hips. I exaggerated how hard I was cleaning, jiggling my butt about and making my big boobs sway from side to side for my son and his friends to enjoy.

I turned my head over my shoulders and smiled innocently at the boys with an open mouth, wobbling my butt and boobs.

After I finished cleaning, I turned and faced my son and his friends.

"Alright, my naughty boys. You try not to have too much fun with all your games down here." My son and his friends were all holding computer parts over their sweatpants to hide their big hard rods.

"If you need mommy, you know where to find me! I'll be down to check on you periodically and may even join you for a game or two. Would you like that boys?"

"Yea sounds good to us, Ms. Hummer!" the horny boys said in unison.

I decided to give them one last little tease before my next appearance and dropped the duster on the ground right between my feet.

With a naughty frown, I crossed my arms at my wrists right around my waist, pressing my big wet blouse-clad boobs together.

"Oh my! Would you look at that? Mommy's such a ditz!" I couldn't help but giggle as the boys squirmed at the sight of my protruding, wobbling wet knockers.

With several more weeks of teasing in store, I didn't want to show them too much, so I squatted with my back to them right over the duster and pointed it up into my butt as if it were one of their big young rods. I slowly stood up with the duster in hand and sauntered out of the basement, leaving my son and his 4 nerdy friends stunned and stiffer than I imagine they've ever been in their young lives.