Mommy Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," I answered as I lustily reveled in the electric thrill his monstrous cock was generating in my wanton gash. "I'm your slut Master, I'm your dirty whore. Fuck me hard, please. I want your delicious cum in all my dirty holes. Use my tits and cunt. And when you're ready, fuck my virgin ass. I'll never get enough of your cum. Make me your bitch and I'll obey your every wish.

I loved it! I was so caught up in the sex, I didn't know what I was saying, (or committing to.) We fucked for hours. I didn't think any man had that much sperm in him. It started in him and wound up in me. Despite help from Vaseline, my pussy was fucked raw. My jaws were stretched and sore. My tits featured huge red hand prints and the nipples were too tender to touch. I felt as if I rode a bronco on a saddle of razors, while chewing tin foil. He dozed off at about three and I eventually eased-off near four. No dreams, no tossing, no guilt.

At six-thirty I bolted upright in bed. The guilt hit suddenly and hard. Especially when I spied my son sleeping naked beside me, his big arm draped over my snatch. The room reeked of sex and my aching, splotchy body was crusted with all manner of dried fluids.

Shower, ponytail, ball cap, coffee cup and out the door. My dress clothes and make-up in a bag.

My busy work schedule kept me occupied but at any break, the images and confusing feelings crept into my mind.

My son raped me repeatedly. No, I seduced my own child and debased myself.

He called me a slut and a filthy bitch, all the while fucking me and forcing me to suck his enormous cock.

Or did I throw my body at him and let my wicked mind use him for my taboo pleasure and hope that we will never speak of this again?

At work I had changed from sweats and sneakers into a tight blouse and black leather skirt with my sexy black heels. At the end of the day I passed a co-worker who had never seemed to notice me, let alone flirt in any way. He held the door for me and ogled my curves. "Wow! You look hot today. You must be getting alittle somthin'" I blushed abit and hurried out the door, my heels clacking on the pavement and long, dark hair flowing in the breeze.

As I approached our front door, I was still nervous about what awaited me. Our family dynamic obviously had been inalterably changed but to what affect? Will we still be friends? Is it all forgotten? Was it one crazy night that we both regret and will never be repeated or mentioned? Or should we sit down and talk things over? I hesitantly opened the door.

My hair was violently yanked and my body was thrown to the floor. In a rage, he forced my face into the couch cushions and his strong hands tore at my top, shredding the lacy material and leaving it in tatters on my arms. He followed that by pulling my lovely skirt off my hips and tossing it across the room. One shoe flew off and my stockings ripped at many places. I was too terrified to move. Tears filled my eyes and I was trying to determine what went wrong. He shouted hoarsely as he stripped me and I tried to decipher his tirade. "I told you slut, you belong to me. You follow my orders without exception. I say it, you do it. Hear me? I nodded, too shaken to talk. "You were told to suck my cock first thing in the morning, weren't you? (I had agreed to that condition last night, in my delirious state.) Now I only shivered and stammered out a weak "yes."

"You were told that bras were forbidden and never worn in this house, weren't you?" Again, I answered meekly as I felt the cold, steel blade slip under my straps and slice my beautiful lace foundation to pieces.

"And you were told that whenever you walk in, the first thing you do , is offer your tits to me and suck me 'till I fill you up." I lied and tried to convince him that I was planning to do that. He wasn't buying it. The blade tore through my panties followed by a sudden hard slap across my unsuspecting ass. I yelped and jumped swiftly around, my hands reaching to safeguard my behind. I beseeched him to please give me another chance. Amazingly, this physical encounter and the verbal abuse only caused my loins to heat up.

I sat on the carpet naked, except for the torn stockings and one scuffed heel. I was starting to tear-up and my body shivered. I was frightened, not wanting to disappoint and incredibly horny!. My orgasm burst inside me and I could only think of my son fucking me.

"Please Master, let me beg your forgiveness and I will never again fail to please you. I know that I belong to you and that's all I want. I could think of nothing more today than how much sex we would have tonight," I lied.

But the rest is true. "Please Master, command me and let me serve you. I am your slut and cum-toy. Pleeeease?

And so this is how I find myself on the floor at his feet. Begging my son, my Master, to allow me to quench his deviant thirst by degrading every orifice in my body.

He leans back on the sofa and orders me to "put on a show" for him. I dry my tears and spread my legs to give him a full view of my gaping pussy and the big tits he likes so much. I begin to finger my sopping clit and easily slide three fingers inside starting another orgasmic rush.

He stands over me gripping my ears and shoving that enormous tool into my mouth, forcing my jaws achingly wide. With no subtlety or compassion, he pistons that monstrous rod deeper and deeper down my throat. He pulls my hair back and drives his hips forward to plunge ever farther inside. I think he's trying to choke me. His curly pubes brushing my nose and chin, it takes only a few more thrusts to experience the hot, creamy liquid gushing down my gullet. I swallow to clear my airway and still it comes. In buckets, I can't get it all. The goo spills from both corners of my mouth and drips from my chin to my tits in long, sticky strands.

He is empty and growing flaccid as he pulls his shiny cock from my lips and slaps it across my face. Making a thwacking noise and leaving sticky residue on my skin. A reminder of his dominance over me. My tongue hungrily reaches to lick off the remains of his thick, white sauce, telling him that I've learned my place.

He says, "let's go upstairs, I not nearly done with you, slut."

I hop up quickly and scoot up the steps. This is the beginning of a whole new life.

The End

*****

Please leave comments if you like.

12