Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Gina accepts a pathetic engagement proposal.
4.9k words
4.69
13.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ornate décor of the City Club impressed Nathan, although he'd been there twice before and he was surprised at Gina's indifference when saying it was okay. Then squeezing her waist he grinned to himself: of course she'd spent several years amongst the gilt and glitter of Italy.

Their arrival was announced the board chairman Murray Green whose eyes widened at the sight of the less that expected amount of Gina's body within her gown. The room fell silent as the stunning young couple entered and Murray made the introductions. Four of the men and women were former or current patients of Nathan's, but no sign of that relationship emerged, ensuring patient confidentiality.

The dinner was fine and the conversations passable although especially the women were eager to make Gina's acquaintance while most of the board members, all men, generally gave the impression they were tolerating this bimbo spilling out of her dress. But impression are deceptive because between the main course and dessert the chairman made a little speech about Gina and her huge investment in the company and then simply said, "Miss Lott, my six fellow directors and I as chairman invite you to join the board to replace Mr Thomas Oliver who is retiring."

"Thank you Murray. Before I advise my position may I question directors?"

"Yes of course.

Gina said the question was the same and she required only a yes or no answer. "Gentlemen, do you wholeheartedly support this invitation for me to join the board?"

"Morgan – Yes."

"Thomas – Yes."

"Philip – Yes."

"Chen Ning – Yes."

"Malcolm – Yes."

"Murray – Yes."

"Well then Murray, considering that encouraging response I accept that invitation."

"Excellent Gina. Can you at this short notice attend the board meeting at 9:00 next Tuesday where the first business item on the order paper will be your election to the board?"

"Yes."

Everyone applauded Gina's acceptance.

"Well that was marginally tolerable," Nathan said, as he drove Gina to his home almost two hours later.

"I agree. I thought what a waste of money, that Murray could have visited me and made the offer. But he told me as we were leaving it's the annual dinner for board members and their partners."

"Well that was reasonable and gave the wives the opportunity to look at you, all of you."

"What do you mean? Don't you like this dress?"

"Oh yes, I love it...for a girl's night out but not for a formal dinner."

"Am I being criticized?"

"Yes but mildly."

"Well, I'm accepting your advice. Can we go inside and fuck?"

Nathan almost drove into the fence when turning.

Dinner the next evening was informal to the extreme. Tony met them at the door and said, "Hi, I'm Tony Edwards. Let me take your coats, this blast from the north is our first taste of winter."

"Yeah Tony. This is my fiancée Gina Lott."

"Oh yeah, we have seen you in the newspaper and on TV. Nice body...I mean figure and face."

Gina was almost reeling from what she'd just heard Nathan call her said, "Body is okay Tony. I'm not big into proper procedure."

He grinned and yelled to Veronica and she ran out and straight into Gina and they kissed and took their time about it.

As Veronica fetched the nibbles and Tony was pouring the drinks Gina almost snarled at Nathan, "Fiancée?"

"Yeah, finally decided as we walked over here against the wind and began thinking of your warm body and what it had come to mean to me. I could have waited to tell you later tonight but that seemed unfair."

Gina puffed up to retort strongly but sighed and regained her usual calmness under duress. "That is the saddest proposal of marriage I know of but I suppose I should accept it although one has to struggle to call a declaration a proposal."

"You should accept it?" Nathan frowned.

"Oh all right, I accept. Thanks."

Nathan beamed.

He told Gina they would begin shopping for an engagement ring in the morning.

She beamed.

After chatting and finishing their first drink Tony invited everyone into the adjoining room to play pool. Both visitors said they knew how to play and Tony suggested something on the side.

"I don't gamble for money," Gina said firmly. "It's one of the reasons why I'm not poor."

Tony, who like Nathan was wearing only a thick polo and pants, said, "What about we have a tournament with the girls changing partners after each two games and the losers strip off an item of clothing after each loss?"

"That sounds more acceptable," Gina said, and when Nathan said he really didn't know she said her Nathan accepted. Veronica giggled and said she should have worn more clothing.

It was fun, much laughter and good martinis. Because she was late in her cycle Gina was drinking alcohol.

Within an hour the score was: Gina was down to her bra, boy shorts and one black stocking, looking rather mouth-watering to everyone, Veronica oblivious to excessive breast wobble, wore only her stockings. Nathan was down to his underpants with Veronica unable to keep her eyes off his bulge for long. The king of the pool table had lost only his polo. Thereafter, when Gina was playing with Nathan her skill seemed to move up a gear. Veronica immediately lost a stocking in two consecutive games and when Gina switched to partner Tony her game fell away and she was left in only one stocking and Tony lost his pants and a sock. In the next switch Tony played exceptionally well and off came Nathan's underpants and Veronica's game went off hopelessly so she walked off and returned with two packs of condoms, tossed one to Tony and led Nathan off by his growing erection.

Gina was well away with booze so decided Tony could have her vagina providing he dressed for it. He asked her to roll on the condom with her mouth and they had a glorious time while Veronica kept gagging trying the improbable to suck in all of Nathan to his groin. Gina was pleased, really pleased in fact as Tony's close pal, while not long, was fat and knew how to use it. She finally rolled away and went off to shower, smiling at Veronica as she gurgled in ecstasy and waved to her weakly, her eyes glazed.

Veronica staggered into the shower as Gina was about to leave.

"Soap me please darling."

Gina obliged the hostess.

"Doesn't Nathan have the most magnificent cock," Veronica yawned. "I can never get enough of it."

"You mean..."

"Yes, the three of us play strip pool usually one night a fortnight."

Pushing her fingers unopposed by Gina, Veronica asked, "Will you be joining us once a fortnight or if the men are away come over and play pool with me?"

"I'll think about it Veronica. That's nice, use all fingers if you'd like; I'm used to it."

As she leaned against the shower wall, eyes closed and playing with Veronica's nipples, Gina wondered why she'd never had contact with a woman who squealed each time her pussy was touched and squawked even when only one finger pushed inside; she understood legions of them existed. She smiled and speculated perhaps women like that kept well away from women like her and men like Nathan and Tony. Timidity, fear or men or more seriously pelvic pain disorders must be such a frustrating infliction.

"Oh damn," Veronica said, withdrawing her fingers and protecting them by cupping them with her other hand to suck undiluted pussy juice. The dinner; I have to go."

"Actually I'd prefer dinner soon; you can get me away some other time and find out what I'm going to do to you, sexy Veronica."

"Ooooh."

Nathan and Gina fell away laughing on the short walk home when Nathan said in all seriousness, "Well that night out was in sharp contrast to our night out last night."

Gina wrapped up next day to go with Nathan to search for an engagement ring. She found it within thirty minutes at the first jeweler's they visited.

"That was quick," Nathan said, rubbing his jowl. "Don't you want to look at more stores?"

"No."

"Don't you want a more expensive ring?"

"This one is me darling. I'm very satisfied with it. Off you go and buy a couple of bottles of champagne. We'll call on your parents with the bottles this afternoon if that's what you wish to do. I'll shop around and then have a lunchtime meeting,

Gina met Harry and Dot on the balcony of Milly's Coffee House. They sat in the corner that protected them from the north wind.

"You performed magnificently Harry," Gina said when he handed over documentation relating to Sergeant Tom.

"Thank you. I enjoyed the break at your expense. You better flick through those papers," Harry beamed.

"Ohmigod," Gina screamed, almost sending Dot off her chair in fright although excepting a reaction."

"Didn't he do well," Dot sniggered, still holding on to the edge of the table for support.

"May I kiss him?"

"No one else does. Go right ahead."

Gina gave Harry a sexy kiss on the lips and he pulled away, wiping his lips. "God woman, do you want to send my heart rocketing at my age?"

"Sorry Harry. Oh this a pivotal missing link."

The document was a copy of the first Army census of the Settlement of Palin's Folly in December 1871. Twelve men were named and fifteen adult women, one of whom was named as widow Sarah (nee Zimmerman) Youngerman and her baby Silas, aged three months. Retired Sergeant Thomas Palin was named as chairman of the Town Board and Acting Town Marshall. Three days after the census a notary public signed and dated his declaration of witnessing the swearing of the document as a true and correct record.

"Harry, Harry. Please keep this under your hat and you too Dot. Oh tell the boys but they must keep the lid on this. I plan to make a disclosure about this on TV very soon, as soon as we are ready. I'll want you with me Harry. I'll buy you a new suit if you wish."

"No, my suit is as good as the day I purchased it."

"How long ago was that Harry?"

"Aw, about fifteen years ago."

"More like thirty," Dot sniffed. "Please accept Gina's kind offer Harry."

"Okay, I'll go you halves Gina."

"Sorry Harry, I'm doing the buying. You have been magnificent Harry, a real diligent bloodhound. This may as good as we'll even get to point to the founder of Palin. Perhaps he was made chairman because he was the only male who could read and write properly? Who knows? Who cares? We have our man Harry and Dot."

Another disclosure awaited Gina. After Harry and Dot left she introduced herself to the owner of the coffee house who knew Gina from seeing her in TV.

"Milly could you tell me who owns this building? Some skinflint judging by the look of it."

"It's owned by the council, which took it over when the owner died and it didn't sell because of the old requisition on it requiring a setback as soon as any alterations were made."

Gina almost fell over. "Are you sure?"

"Why else would I be leasing my floor space from the council?"

"Thank you Mrs Blowers. I really love coming to your coffee house."

Nathan's parents were moderately enthusiastic about the engagement announcement and after a couple of glasses of champagne they loosened up and the four of them spent a lazy afternoon together.

* * *

On Monday afternoon, shaking a little in excitement, Gina chaired a meeting in the bar of the Pioneer Hotel (neutral territory) attended by Post editor Robyn Hudson and from the state capital TV producer Amy Marks and her TV station's director of programming Alex Smith.

"This better be good," Alex said, "coming all this way."

"Oh come on, drink you beer and don't be grumpy," Gina laughed. "You guys make and screen TV programs and in this instance I'm giving you the material to start you off. What is the working title Amy?"

"Palin, City without a Founder."

"That's good, but let's be more dynamic. December 1871 was a very cold winter."

"Aren't all winters very cold in Palin?"

"Shut up Alex unless you have something positive to say," Gina said scornfully.

He colored and said, "Because of that very cold winter, why not use the title, Palin City Brings it's Founder in from the Cold?"

"Thank you Alex. A little more enthusiasm would delight me."

"Well, Amy has briefed me. What she knew was so flimsy it was almost crap. I think..."

Amy cut in. "Alex, I told you I have enormous faith in the ability of Gina to deliver. I sense this will happen."

"Yes Amy, that is so right," said Robyn. "At Gina's request I've had reporters during slack time going through our old files pulling out anything relating to the guy we now call Sergeant Tom. We have established that right up to his death in 1909 he called himself Sergeant Palin and people called him that name although he was a civilian for the thirty-eight years after his discharge."

"I see Robyn. But we have no funding, you've forgotten that."

Gina asked what enquiries had Alex made about funding?

"Er none," Alex said, shuffling in his chair.

"Oh you need another beer Alex and we ladies could do with more wine."

Gina flicked her fingers at the bargirl and she came over quickly.

"Now where were we? Oh I know, a commitment to confidentiality. What I'm about to disclose must remain confidential until I decided the timing is right to reveal it. I will be having regular meetings with you three so we'll discuss how to release the information in drips to keep the pot stirring."

The other three agreed on confidentiality.

"The first thing guys is I've never claimed a memorial was my idea as I was aware many others before me had mooted a memorial. Show them the clipping Robyn."

"Ohmigod, this is a monstrosity," Alex said gleefully. "And we have drama – it was killed off by the Depression and never revived obviously."

"See, I told you Gina and friends would produce the goods."

"This is good stuff Gina," Alex said, now more enthusiastic. What about funding? Andy suggestions."

"Why don't you talk to your people about guaranteeing half and meet the board of the Post and ask for a similar guarantee and then make a case for historical funding."

"Right on. That has merit because the guarantees of underwriting allow me to get the show on the road. Any more tidbits?"

"Yes Alex. I want the memorial to go on the same spot as proposed in 1929. I will suggest the old plans be pulled out and the design modified to be more in keeping with today's monument design. Now for the really big breakthroughs and even Robyn doesn't know about these. We have a copy of Sergeant Tom's discharge, his honorable discharge, and a notation made at the time that suggest a detachment of troopers scared the Indians off. That being so there was no folly, only misinformation."

Gina then passed around the 1871 census of the new settlement of Palin Folly.

There was great chatter.

"I knew you'd do it Gina, I knew you would," Robyn said, brushing away tears.

"One of my helpers uncovered this and I want the news of it released in a small TV interview guys of me and old Harry who uncovered it. He has more standing in this city than I do because I wasn't born here. People call me an outsider. I need to use every skill available to me to reverse the negative opinion of Sergeant Tom."

And so a doco (documentary) was born. Alex said he was confident the money would slot in when the time came.

After the visitors left Robyn drove Gina to the Blacksmith's Retreat. When Robyn stopped the vehicle she pulled up Gina's left hand and looked at the ring.

"Who's the lucky man?"

"Nathan McGeorge."

"I thought so; I've seen him with you a couple of times, he looking possessive."

They laughed and Gina waved to Fleur who was standing in the main entrances appearing unable to stand on one leg for more than thirty seconds before shifting on to the other.

"I must tell you I have accepted an offer of a directorship on the board of the Post. I hope that doesn't drive a wedge between us."

"It's okay. We keep a distinct distance between management and editorial. It's how newspapers work and maintain independence. But even so, we are free to choose our friends."

"Before accepting I asked each director did they support the offer being made to me and all including the retiring director said yes."

"Well I'm very happy about that. You'll be good for the company; it needs a shakeup."

"Oh, we must have lunch soon and you can tell me about it. I will be elected on Tuesday. Good, the announcement is probably on my desk now."

"Excellent. I'll speak to you early Wednesday about lunch. Fleur is jumping out of her skin."

"Yes. I guess she has received good news."

Fleur excitedly handed Gina the courier-delivered sealed report from the company that had carried out the appraisal of the property for Gina.

"We have ours. It's come in within our parameters."

"Good, give me fifteen minutes to change and read my report and I'll come down for a meeting is that's convenient to you both."

"Yes, oh yes. Adam can't keep still. I've never seen him so excited."

Gina went away smiling, guessing that Adam had never seen Fleur so excited.

The report pleased Gina. It came in a little higher than expected.

The two parties disclosed their report summaries at the meeting over a bottle of hearty Spanish red. The two values were $87,445 apart. Gina and Adam used their calculators to adjust to the average value between the two appraisals and then added 5%. The result was the same, $3,776,547 that was for all the structures, roads and the fencing of 30 acres of land, most of which was in trees with walking tracks and a fishing lake."

"Round that down to $3.75 million and have we a deal?" Gina asked.

Fleur looked at Adam and he nodded. "Yes Gina, it has been lovely doing business with you."

"Congratulations guys, I'll instruct my accountant to draw up the papers," Gina said. "Shall we try to complete the process in sixty days?"

"Sixty is okay but the sooner the better for us," Adam said, and Gina said she would push to expedite the sale. Adam added they would arrange the loan money privately to complete the purchase.

Gina attended her first board meeting at the Post, where she was invited in to the table after being elected as the first item of business. The rather boring meeting ended with lunch at 1:30. Gina went to City Hall and was told she'd have to wait half an hour to speak to the property manager. A minute later the property manager Howell came out and apologized for Gina's discourteous reception. "You are a VIP around here Miss Lott. Please follow me."

Susan was surprised when Gina said she wished to purchase two council properties. She opened the file of the property at 32 Pilcher Street. "Well, this isn't going to cost you much – $116,420 in fact plus meeting all transaction fees."

"That price is low."

"Recovery of unpaid taxes is all we require plus administration costs. The problem is you would be required to demolish the old building and remove two feet of topsoil off the site and dumped because it used to be a stables and left behind an inherent risk of tetanus."

"Oh, but I don't wish to build on it. I'll have it fenced off to council specifications and require a reserve in perpetuity covenant placed on the land. In this deal the council will be required to preserve the site 'as is' and to place a notice on the site and maintain it, the wording to be worked out between council officials and me. The stables were built and operated for many years by my great-great-great-grandfather Silas Youngerman. Council records will show the dates of occupancy. There is also another name of distinction to add, that of Sergeant Thomas Palin, but more about that later."

"Miss Lott, this is a most unusual request and transaction. I would have to present your proposal to the property, parks and reserves committee."

"Please do that Mrs Howell. To establish my good faith here is my check for $20,000 as a deposit but is to be refunded if no transaction proceeds."

12