Mommy Writes for Mandy

Story Info
We work in a big corporate office. You are fully Mandy.
1.9k words
4.35
19k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We work in a big corporate office. I am the owner of the advertisement company and you are my secretary. You are fully Mandy. You started taking hormones years ago to fully become a girl. Your hair is grown long and you have little a cup breasts and chose to always wear dresses, skirts, frilly blouses and heels. You're such a girl. You've been working for me for about 6 months. You told me when you started working for me who the real you is. Since your last boss had found out and fired you over it, you didn't want me to do the same, so during our interview you came right out and told me. You were shy about it, but you thought it was important information I knew before hiring you. I told you that it didn't matter to me what was under your skirts so long as you were competent and could do the job I hire you to do. You knew you would be working longer hours than the rest of everyone else in the office, coming in before them and leaving after them. It is after all why I pay you more and give you free time on days you need to see your dr about your condition (turning into a girl). You work so well for me. You know that I even arrive before you do and leave after you do as well.

One particular day I am swamped with work, in over my head and you are assisting me. Its time for you to clock out and head home. Knowing I still need your assistance even though your work day is completed you offer to help me. I take you up on your offer. I tell you to head home, get something to eat and put on something more comfortable if you prefer. You know I wont be leaving the office to get anything for myself and since you go purchase my lunch every day you know what I like. You run home, take a quick shower and put on a cute, simple top and a matching skirt and some flat strappy sandals. On your way back to the office you pick us both some dinner and a desert from the nearby Italian restaurant we both love. Never before have you came back to work after hours with me.

You arrive back and find me at my desk working on a project. So busy focusing that I don't hear you come in. I've switched from my work attire to a simple pair of tight jeans and a button up shirt. You come in my office quietly and start unpacking the food on my side desk. You make me a plate and bring it to me. That's when I notice you are back. Surprised to see you brought me dinner.

"Thank you Mandy, I appreciate you coming back to work tonight and for dinner."

You nod your head, fix yourself a plate and sit down on the other side of my desk. We quickly eat dinner and I have you get up and move around the desk to show you what we are working on tonight. You stand next to my chair and lean over my desk. Scanning what we are working on.

I cant help but notice that your top button on your blouse is undone and I can see down your shirt to your thin white lacy bra. I lean back in my chair trying to not stare, instead I'm gifted the view of your round little bottom. Your short flowy skirt barely concealing a dark pink thong. Curious to see if my assumptions are correct, I run the back of my hand up your knee to just below your bottom. You shiver, but don't pull away. You look at me and smile, then look back at the work, rearranging some photos on the board. I'd noticed you looking at me from time to time when we were working. Curious to see how far you'd let me go, I start to explore. I run my hand up the back of your other thy and this time I cup your ass. I spread my fingers out and rub my hand back and forth slowly. I hear you lightly moan while pinning the photos to the board to keep them steady. I keep my hand on your ass as I move the chair back a bit and over. I now have you leaning over my desk in between my powerful legs. The denim on my jeans rubbing your legs. I reach my other hand up and cover your other ass cheek and rub it much like the first. You moan again and press your ass into my hands even more.

You feel me slide my fingers up farther, under the lace of your panties. I wait a moment for you to hesitate, to tell me no, but you don't. Slowly I start to pull them down. I look up at you waiting for you to stop me, to tell me no. You just smile innocently and wiggle your bottom at me. I move your panties down enough so that I can let go and watch them fall to the floor around your ankles. I slide my hands from the back of your knees back up to cup and massage your rear again. You carefully step out of your panties so that you can open your legs and show me your pussy. You move the board and all the work and papers off of my desk and then you lean down and lie on my desk and spread your legs wide. I can see your pussy and it's all wet.

Slowly I move my hands. One down to your thigh to open your legs farther and the other I slide towards your pussy. I stop just before I get there and you wiggle, trying to urge my hand closer to where you want it. I pull my hand away and you whimper. You stop the moment you feel my finger pressing inside you slowly. I push it in slow, hard and deep. I feel your wet pussy begging me for more. I pull my finger out and add a second finger, pushing them in you slow and deep. Wiggling as I get them in as far as they will go. Then pulling them back out and shoving them back in. I feel your little pussy clench down as you moan out for more, begging me to fuck you during your first orgasm. I continue sliding my fingers in and out slowly as your orgasm slows down. I see you look back at me, smiling.

"What a beautiful little pussy you have Mandy. Did you enjoy that?"

Breathlessly you say, "Yes."

"Would you like for me to give you more?"

"Please, give me more. I'll take whatever you give me, your wish is my command."

"Oh a girl who wants her boss to fuck her and tell her what to do, I like that very much. Would you like me to dominate you while I fuck you?"

"Yes please."

I slowly pull my fingers from your body and rub your cute little ass. I turn you around to face me.

"Now I want you to sit back on my desk and let me look at you."

You immediately hop up on my desk, with your skirt still hiked up around your hips, the front fallen over and covering your sex parts. I lean back in my chair.

"Remove your shirt and bra; let me see those cute little tits I have longed to look at for so long now."

You slowly unbutton your shirt, watching me closely, seeing the desire I have for you written in my eyes. You let your shirt fall back on the desk and pull your arms out of it. You reach between your little breasts and unclasp your bra, letting it fall open and off your shoulders. I lean forward and run the tips of my fingers around your breasts, drawing slow circles, going closer and closer to your nipples. I pinch your nipples softly and then cup your breasts.

"Such beautiful, perky nipples you have here Mandy. Let's see what else we have." You watch, somewhat afraid of what I will do next, as I slide my fingers down your sides and lift your skirt, exposing your itty bitty boy parts.

"WOW you are so tiny. No wonder you wanted to be a girl. This little penis is not fit for a boy at all."

You watch as I touch it and move it around, lifting it and inspecting you some more. Lifting your tiny ball sack and inspecting your little pussy. I see it pulse, begging to be filled again. I touch it and watch it pucker, trying to suck my finger in.

"Hmm somebody wants more already. I wish I had a toy here to fuck you with, but this was unexpected, all my toys are at home."

Your cute little pout makes me take pity on you as I slide two fingers back inside your pussy.

"Your little boy parts are going to be exchanged one day. One day this little penis will be no more and it will get turned into a little pussy of your very own. Not that this one," as I wiggle my fingers in you, "Isn't beautiful enough, one day you will have two. You would like to have a real girls pussy wouldn't you Mandy?"

I'm not even paying any attention to your answer as I continue to fuck you with my fingers. My free hand slides up your stomach and cups your breast, and my thumb and index finger search out your nipple, rolling it between my fingers, pinching it a bit, listening to you moan as I reach across and repeat the action on your other nipple.

Annoyed with the distance between us I pull you off the desk and into my lap, my fingers never leaving your pussy. You are now sitting in my lap with your legs over the arms of the chair, unable to support your own weight, completely helpless to my demands on your body. As I continue fucking your pussy with my hand I add in a third finger and fuck you faster and harder.

"I want to see you cum for me again. Show me how much you love my touching you Mandy, cum for me."

I lean over in the chair and bite your nipple between my teeth, slowly flicking my tongue back and forth over the peak as I suck on it. I finger you harder and faster, listening to you moaning, your body grinding itself harder on my hand as I fuck you. You cum hard and long, your pussy throbbing on my fingers. I keep fucking you and sucking on your nipple until every last tremor leaves your body. I keep you in my lap, your head resting on my shoulder as you try to catch your breath.

"Mmm I want more of you Mandy. I want to see you orgasm as I fuck you with my toys. You will come home with me tonight. We will take the train and I will keep your panties in my pocket. You will ride beside me, my lover. I will play with your pussy on the train as I desire you will not complain or bring any attention to us, so long as you keep quiet no one will know. Come Mandy, let's go home."

"Yes." you say as you slowly get up from my lap, pull your bra and shirt on and adjust them just right. I hold your hand, your panties in my pocket and head to the elevators to take you home with me.