Mommy's Best Friends are Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, if my Mom wasn't my Mom but one of my Mom's friends, if I'd then want her then, too, in the way my friends want her and in the way that I want my Mom's friends. Probably. I love my Mom but, other than masturbating over her, I never wanted to have sex with her, that is, until now. In the way my friends constantly talk about hoping to see and/or seeing something of their mothers and/or showing something to their mothers that neither of them should see or be showing, incest is a never ending topic of conversation. Is it any wonder why I'm finally starting to catch and come down with the high sexual fever of incest? To be honest, I'm more attracted, an understatement, to my Mom's friends, three of her friends, in particular, Victoria, a tall, sexy brunette, Melissa, a short, chubby but pretty redhead, and Veronica, a knockout blonde that any man would give an arm and a leg to be naked in bed with her.

"Damien, put on your bathing trunks come outside with us," said my Mom, yelling up to my open window from outside. "He's in his room too much," said my Mom to her three friends.

Up in my room spying on my mother's three friends, I wonder if my Mom saw me spying on them. My favorite thing is to masturbate over all that my mother and her three friends are showing and all that I'm seeing. The odd thing about lusting over my mother's friends is, instead of lusting over them from afar, instead of imagining what they all look like without clothes, I've already seen them all topless and naked. Now, I had to wait until my erection dissipated, before going outside. I'd be so embarrassed for them to know that I had an erection.

"I'll be right out, Mom," I said putting on my bathing suit.

I wondered what they'd say if I went out there as naked as they are. I wondered what their reactions would be to see my hard, hairy cock. I wonder if they'd ask my Mom's permission to have sex with me?

"Allison, would you mind if we fucked your son?" I imagined her friends saying in unison. "Would it be okay for us to suck his cock?"

Every summer they all hang out back by my pool. Now that we've all moved to Australia, every winter, which is our summer, they hang out by the pool. I've even been out there with them in the backyard, serving them drinks, swimming in the pool with them, and putting suntan lotion on their backs and legs. Four forty-something-year-old women, eight beautiful breasts, basking in the hot sun would be most teenager's once in a lifetime sexual fantasy, only it's my everyday summertime reality.

I never look at my Mom's breasts in the way that I ogle her friends' breasts. Okay, for merely comparison sake, I do stare at my Mom's tits. I've seen my Mom's breasts so many times, lots of times, of course, but to me they are just breasts and not tits that I'd want to touch, feel, caress, and suck, in the way that I'd love to touch, feel, caress, and suck her friends' tits. Oh, my God, I'd do anything to have sex with any one of my Mom's sexy friends or all three of them. To be honest, I'd do my Mom, too, especially if she was part of the package deal. My sexual fantasy would be to have sex with my Mom and her three friends.

My friends beg me to invite them over, whenever her three friends are lounging out back by the pool topless, but I never do. Not wanting my friends to see the tits of my Mom's friends, it's funny how I'm more protective of their tits than I was of my Mom's tits, when I allowed them to see my Mom topless. Not sure why that is, but from their reactions of seeing my Mom's tits, they made me horny. They made me desire my Mom more. They finally made me want to have sex with my Mom.

"Damien, I see that your Mom's friends are over again," said my friend Steve.

"Yeah, so?" I looked at him with impatience.

"Are they topless?" Jim looked at me with horny eyes.

"Yeah, so?" I looked at him with exasperation.

"Can we come over and hang out in your room?" Tommy looked at me with begging eyes.

"Please," said Charlie.

"No, sorry," I said closing my front door and going up to my room.

Jealously possessive, I guess I want to keep her friends all for myself. Maybe I just don't want them ruining my sexual fantasy with their juvenile talk about what they'd like to do to each one of her friends. Spare me the dirty details, I already know what I'd like to do to each one of my Mom's friends. I don't need to hear and to know what they'd like to do.

Because of the Olympic size and the curved, angled shape of our swimming pool, along with the private cabana located in back, we have the best pool in the neighborhood. With the mature trees out back that shade part of the pool from the hot sun, some places are very private, while other parts of the pool are more exposed. My Mom has gone skinny dipping with her friends, as well as with her dates, more than once. My bedroom overlooks the pool and I can't tell you how many times I masturbated, not over my Mom but, over my Mom's friends, while watching them swimming naked in our pool. Oh, my God, for older women, they all have incredible bodies.

I'm not ashamed to write that I've masturbated many times over seeing Victoria's B cup tits, Melissa's D cup breasts, and Veronica's perfect C cup knockers. Definitely, I'm a breast man. Tits, whether big or small, especially shapely tits, are what excite me.

I went up to my room and watched my Mom's friends, while masturbating and fantasizing that I was having sex with them. After they took my cock in their mouths and sucked me, while allowing me to touch, feel, and caress their naked breasts and finger, twist, and turn their nipples, I'd do anything to cum all over their naked breasts. It's a fantasy of mine to have all three of my Mom's friends blow me, before allowing me to shoot my load of cum all over their six naked breasts. With a look of feigned shocked surprise on their faces, I'd love to watch them rub my warm cum all over their breasts and nipples. I'm just as crazed over my Mom's friends, as my friends are crazed over my Mom. Oh, yeah, I'd cream my Mom's beautiful C cup tits, too, if I could.

The three of them were in the pool skinny dipping. If my friends could see them all now, they'd have heart attacks. Even seeing Victoria, Melissa, and Veronica skinny dipping naked in the pool doesn't excite me in the way it does just to see their bare breasts, their areolas, and nipples. Without doubt, Veronica has the best body of the group. My Mom has great C cup breasts, too, but she's my Mom and, especially when her friends are around to capture my sexual excitement, I just can't go there, otherwise my Mom's body would be right up there with Veronica's hot body.

My Mom wants me to call her Allison, but I can't go there either. I guess she doesn't want anyone to know that she has a twenty-year-old son. I guess she wants everyone to think that she's thirty-something, instead of forty-something. Instead, whenever she asks me to call her Allison, I call her Mommy. I guess calling her Mommy is what started my sexual interest in my Mom.

"Mom? What's your plans for today?"

"Call my Allison, Damien," said my Mom flashing me a sexy smile, after I called her Mom and just before calling her Mommy.

"I can't do that, Mommy. That's just too weird for me," I said shrugging my shoulders and walking away.

Only, more than when I call her Mom, especially in front of one of her boyfriends, it really pisses her off, when I call her Mommy. Then, I wondered, maybe the reason why she wants me to call her Allison, instead of Mom, and especially instead of Mommy, is that she's attracted to me but uncomfortable with incest. For sure, I'd call her Allison, if she wasn't my Mom. I'd call her Allison, if she was naked and in bed with me.

"Suck my cock, Allison," I imagined saying to her. "Blow me."

Feeling awkwardly funny inside, guilty, I suppose, for being so sexually attracted to her, whenever my Mom is so exposed, I always look away. Now whenever she's topless, she gives me the courtesy and covers her breasts. Perhaps, it's for the best that neither one of us tempt fate, otherwise, for sure, we'd be in bed together having sex.

"Mom! Eww. Gees," I said looking away from her nakedness, even when I wanted to turn my head and stare, before pulling out my cock to masturbate over what she was showing.

"Don't be such a prude, Damien. You act as if you've never seen women's breasts before," she said staring at me. "Don't tell me you're a virgin, because if you are--"

"I'm not a virgin, Mom," I said sorry to have interrupted her.

I wondered, had I allowed her to finish the thought, what she may have said. Maybe she would have volunteered one of her friends to do me. I imagine licking Victoria's pussy. I imagined Veronica on her knees blowing me. I imagined touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing Melissa's big D cup breasts. Maybe, as her duty as a mother, she would have volunteered herself to fuck and suck me and to ease me into life as a sexual man for the first time.

I suppose, after she saw that seeing her naked breasts embarrassed me, we now have a more appropriate and comfortable mother and son relationship. For sure, even though my Mom is not shy about exposing her body to me, I don't think she'd cross the incestuous line and have sex with me. Only, sometimes she looks at me funny. Sometimes, looking as if she's horny and looking as if she wants me, she looks at me with lust.

Although, at times, when I'm so very horny, tempted to flash her, thinking about exposing myself to her, I wonder what her reaction would be to seeing me naked and to seeing my cock. Would she look? Would she stare? Would she look, before looking away or would she reach out and touch me? Would she stroke my cock, before taking me in her mouth? Would my own mother fuck me? God, I've been hanging around my friends too much.

Even though my Mom is close to both Victoria and Veronica, my Mom's best friend is Melissa. Weird. I don't know why that is. Even though Melissa is very attractive, she's the least attractive of the four women. I'd think that if I were a woman, maybe because in the way she looks and maybe because I'm so very attracted to her, I'd think my Mom's best friend would be Veronica, but she's not. In the way they so closely resemble one another, they could have been sisters. Yet, I'm not sure why Melissa is my Mom's best friend, but she is. Victoria is Veronica's best friend. They are as tight with one another as my Mom is close with Melissa.

I always see my Mom and Melissa sitting together and talking in whispered hushes in the same way that Victoria and Veronica do, too. Just as I'd think Victoria and Veronica were, if I didn't know better, I'd think my Mom had a lesbian connection with Melissa, but I know she doesn't. My Mom loves men. My Mom loves cock. Once my Dad died and she got the house, the cars, his stock portfolio, everything, she's financially free to play the field again and she does. As if her libido has come alive, after years of being faithfully married, she's with a different man nearly every night. I can't tell you how many times I caught my Mom and/or nearly caught my Mom having sex with a man, usually giving him a blowjob.

"Oh, sorry, Mom," I said turning off the living room light, after being surprised by her on the couch, on the floor, and/or on her knees.

"Oh, I didn't know you were home, Damien. This is Jack, Dave, Tom, Dick, Harry, whoever," she'd say introducing her male friend to me, while covering up her breasts. As if the she doesn't want her men to know that she walks around me practically naked, the only time she covers her naked breasts is when I catch her with a man.

Obviously my Mom loves sucking cock because, whenever I catch her doing something sexy, she has her head in some guy's lap, while making slurping and sucking sounds. I freely admit, seeing my Mom sucking some Dude's cock is exciting and I admit that I've spied on my Mom and watched her blowing someone, while I masturbated to the sexual show. To be honest, I love watching the guy putting a hand to the back of my Mom's head, while playing with her big tits, fucking her face, and humping her mouth, before he shoots his load of gooey cum in her mouth. Always she swallows and always, she licks him clean. Yet, I masturbated over my Mom giving a blowjob not because I wanted her to suck my cock, but because the sight of a woman, any woman, sucking a cock was exciting. Even though it was my Mom sucking some Dude's cock, it was the same excitement that I'd feel watching any woman giving some guy a blowjob.

Who am I kidding? When watching my Mom suck some guy's cock, I wish she was sucking my cock. Now that I've caught my Mom giving blowjobs so many times, I can't help but wonder if she wanted me to catch her. I can't help but wonder if she wanted me to watch her. Maybe she knows I'm there watching her suck some guy's cock. Maybe, just as I think of her sucking my cock, she thinks of me, while sucking someone else. Oh, my God, the incestuous stuff that goes through my mind is making me crazy. After watching my Mom blow some guy, my dream fantasy would be for one of her friends or all of her friends to give me a blowjob.

"Suck my cock, Victoria. Suck my cock, Veronica. Suck my cock, Melissa," I imagine saying, while masturbating over the imagine of Victoria, Veronica, and/or Melissa on their knees. With one hand to the back of their pretty heads, I imagine fondling their tits and fingering their nipples with my other hand.

Oh, yeah, I'd love to feel Victoria's B cup breasts, while my cock was buried in her mouth. I'd love to finger and twist Veronica's erect nipples, while I humped her mouth and fucked her face. I'd love to feel the weight of Melissa's D cup breasts, before I shot my load of oozy cum in her mouth. Oh, yeah, my Mom's friends are who turn me on and not my Mom.

Sadly, my Mom's life wasn't always so perfect. Before my Dad died, they had horrible fights. Constantly arguing, he had been unfaithful with a younger woman, his twenty-something-year-old secretary and he wanted a divorce. He wanted to dump my 42-year-old mother to start a new life with a woman that was only a few years older than me. Scandalously, how could my Mom possibly compete with a woman nearly half her age? She couldn't. My Dad always wanted more children and, lucky to be born alive, I was the only child my mother could have.

Even though my Mom told me that my Dad had always cheated on her, I suspect my Dad seriously starting cheating, that is, with marriage in mind, when my Mom's mother got sick with breast cancer. My Mom, an only child like me, was practically living on the other side of town at her mother's house, while caring for her. Sometimes, she'd sleep there and we wouldn't see her for a few days. Then, when she finally came home, as if her life had been sucked out of her body, she'd just collapse in bed. During that time, it was as if I didn't have a mother and my Dad didn't have a wife.

With my Dad being alone, lonely, and, no doubt, feeling neglected, and with him being around his secretary, Anne, more than his wife, his sexual needs overpowered his commonsense and it was then that he was tempted by a younger and prettier woman. The same, sad, old, sexy story, Dad was only interested in Anne because of the sex and because she, no doubt, made him feel younger and wanted. She was after my Dad, no doubt, because he had money. I suspected she loved his lifestyle more than she loved him.

During that time of my grandmother's illness, Victoria and Veronica were her best friends, albeit Victoria and Veronica were still closer to one another than they were to my Mom. A time just before my Mom met Melissa, when my Mom was caring for her mother, the odd thing is that her friends, Victoria and Veronica, never came by the house. I would have figured they would have taken pity on my Dad and I and brought us a hot meal. Actually, I was hoping that Victoria or Veronica would come to the house when my Dad wasn't here, so that I could make my move on one or both of them. I was hoping they'd want to go for a swim in the pool, topless, of course. Only, even though they visited with my Mom at her mother's house and even though they talked on the phone daily, they never came by the house, when my Mom wasn't here. I figured it was because of my Dad cheating on my Mom that they didn't want to visit with me.

I've seen his sexy secretary, a very pretty, red hot blonde with big tits, a tiny waist, and a shapely ass. If there's a modern day version of Loni Anderson, when she played Jennifer Elizabeth Marlowe, in WKRP Cincinnati, she's it. To be honest, I don't blame my Dad for doing her. If I was my Dad, I'd want to fuck her, too. Yet, she looks the type, once she gets what she wants from my Dad, she'll be gone with another man, one more her age.

In hindsight and in the realm of what were you thinking, maybe he just should have fucked her and left it at that, instead of wanting to divorce my Mom to marry her. He should have just had the affair and ended it. Then, when my grandmother died, he could have just returned to my Mom and continued with his life, as if nothing happened, but he didn't. He didn't have to marry Anne, but it was obvious that he was in love. The look in his eyes was the thing that devastated my Mom. She knew he loved his secretary.

At the time before his death, he was 20 years older than his secretary, Anne. Maybe he was going through a midlife crisis and hoping to recapture his youth by falling in love with a much younger woman. I don't know. He did buy a Porsche, after all, a cool convertible, which is my car now, as my Mom prefers driving her dowdy Mercedes.

My grandmother never liked my Dad, an understatement. They never had anything good to say about one another or to one another and he routinely called her a witch not only behind her back but also to her face. She only came around when my Dad was at work or out of town on a business trip. Eerily scary, my grandmother had a sixth sense about people and I always wondered if there wasn't some truth to what my Dad said about my grandmother being a witch. Not that my grandmother looked like a witch, but what exactly does a witch look like anyway, especially when considering the witches we watched on television with Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewitched, Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic and the remake of Bewitched, and, of course, Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfeiffer in the Witches of Eastwick. If all witches looked like them, I'd never be afraid of witches. Nonetheless, my grandmother was seldom wrong when summing up someone's character and she pegged my Dad as a cheater from the start, no doubt, before he was even unfaithful to my Mom.

Only, at a time when my Mom needed my Dad, he wasn't there for her. With my grandmother barely 65-years-old, too young to die, my Mom was losing her mother and I was losing my grandmother, while my Dad was having a sordid love affair with his sexy secretary. That's just wrong. He's so nasty.

I found out later that his secretary was pregnant, which is how she tricked my Dad into marrying her, no doubt. I found out later that he always had affairs, lots of affairs. He even had an affair when my Mom was pregnant with me. Can you imagine that? That's just wrong. That's just so nasty. Too busy with his girlfriend, he didn't even make it to the hospital in time to witness the birth of me. This last affair, a love affair, especially with a woman so very young, too young, was the last straw.

To be honest, for all the misery my Dad put my Mom through I'm glad he's dead. Only, it came as a shock when he died. He was only 45-years-old.

The day before my Dad died, my grandmother, knowing she was going to die, too, asked to see my Dad alone in her hospital room. I'll never forget it because it was Halloween. My Mom and I thought it was a strange request, since they never got along, but arranged for my Dad to visit her mother. We figured that, perhaps, she wanted to give my Dad a bit of advice or some last words of admonishment for all the hurt he caused her daughter. We even figured that, perhaps, she was leaving him something in her will, as she was just as wealthy as was my Dad.