Mommy's Boy, Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neromoose
neromoose
14 Followers

When Ben came in he saw a vision in light blue. Eli had a light brunette wig done up very elegantly. The breast forms gave him a stunning, but not too big bust line. Eli had even mastered 3 inch heels. Ben was ecstatic to take Eli to a nice party, having gotten a new suit for himself.

The dinner and dancing were amazing. Returning home, Eli again sucked Ben's cock, Ben again laid next to Eli, kissing him while fingering his ass. But this time he fucked Eli doggy style. Ben was not mean, but he did not have the same tenderness and kindness; this was simply sex, not lovemaking.

The first weeks of the New Year passed Eli's window like a blundering gray smudge. The dreary post-holiday season was a pale, dreary copy of Eli's own depression. It took two weeks for Eli to notice that Ben had not had a date since New Year's, with Eli. Leading up to Valentine's Day, Ben asked Eli out on a date.

Eli was overjoyed, and he and Stephanie again hit the mall. Eli's enthusiasm was not to be contained, and he made every penny work. Ben had tickets to the theater, and Eli loved the theater. Eli was resplendent in a silver dress. His own raven hair was now long enough for styling.

As wonderful as the evening was, that night they just had sex. Eli was more convinced than ever that there is a great gulf between sex and making love. This wasn't even wild, vulgar, passionate fucking; it was actually very by the numbers. In many ways, it was worse than if they had never done it again.

It broke Eli's heart; it seemed to be much along the lines of what Ben and the ex bitch did before the divorce. Had the passion, the tenderness, the love gone completely? Was Eli just a place filler, the option of someone trying to play it overly safe? After three dates was Eli already marked as the 'future ex?'

Eli had been crying in his room when Ben got home. After a quick meal, Eli retreated to his room.

"Eli, care to watch a movie with me?" Eli brightened up a bit. Aside from big dates, it was really the first time they had hung out together since before the office party. In the fog over the past several weeks, Eli hadn't realized he was wearing pink sweatpants and a pink long sleeve t-shirt.

Ben had selected a movie that was a murder mystery/romantic comedy. He grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge, and then sat on the right end of the couch, offering Eli, on the left side, one of the beers. Eli reached over, and then just kind of stayed in the middle.

Half way through the movie Eli had slid all the way over to snuggle up to Ben. Ben put his arm around Eli, pulling him in close. Before Eli had even noticed, he had been pulled into Daddy's lap.

The tenderness, gentleness with authority that Ben was expressing nearly caused Eli to cry; it was almost perfect. Eli felt so calm and relaxed that he was asleep well before the end of the movie. To ensure Eli stayed asleep, and Ben did not, he put on a military documentary.

"Princess, its bed time. Go potty and go get in bed. Princess, did you hear me?"

"imasleepdaddycantmove." Eli mumbled.

A gentle smack on Eli's butt preceded a second try. "Princess, time for bed. Can you get up and go potty before getting into bed? Come on, get up. That's a good girl."

Eli staggered up off the couch, sat to pee, then stumbled into Ben's bed, stripping down to just his pink nylon panties. All exactly as Ben anticipated. Ben put on his sweats and fell asleep on the couch.

Eli woke about 4 AM, finally able to process where he was. He did know that his clean sphincter and face meant there had been no sex, yet he was still in Daddy's bed, but no Daddy. He stumbled back to his own bed and slept for a few more hours.

When he woke up about 6 AM, Eli was happy, and horny. He pulled out his dildo, slid his panties down just enough to get the dildo up his ass. The details were fuzzy, but still even without sex, something good happened, and that was cause to celebrate.

Eli only thought about one thing when he masturbated, Daddy. Maybe it was sucking his cock, or thinking about catching his mom sucking Daddy's cock, but mostly, when Daddy had made love to him that first time. Eli was moaning in anticipation now. As it grew, he began to call out "yes oh yes Daddy, please make love to me."

Eli had a tremendous orgasm, shaking his whole body; his penis oozing cum. Eli's convulsions carried on for almost a minute.

"That was impressive." Eli was shocked that Ben had been watching, though he always hoped Daddy would. "Eli, I know that when we were at the restaurant you said you weren't gay. Anybody else on earth, if they just saw what I did, would say you are delusional. But, I know you aren't gay, are you?"

"I'm not sure I understand." Confused, and also a little terrified, it was all Eli could manage.

"Eli, I know you're not gay, because to be gay you have to be a boy, don't you?" Ben's open gentle expression, his tender and authoritative voice was finally giving Eli the opening he had craved.

Breaking down, through a cascade of tears, Eli managed to say "No Daddy, I'm not gay. I am really a girl. I don't want to just live like a girl, I have to BE a girl" Even though she knew she had to say it, it was the hardest thing she had ever done. In a very smooth, quick move Ben slipped over to his daughter, pulling her on his lap and embracing her.

"Don't cry Princess. I am so glad you told me. The night of the office party I made love to a beautiful woman. I fell in love with that woman." Her head shot up so fast she nearly smacked Ben in the chin. He saw confused amazement in her eyes. "That's right sweetie, I fell in love with you."

She threw her arms around Ben and began kissing him desperately, chaotically, tears pouring down her face. "OH DADDY, I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU, TOO!"

Ben took her face in his hands and firmly kissed her, calming the chaotic action for more purposeful action.

"Sweetie, I am so glad you have realized that yourself. That night we made love, it seemed like you had. I gave you some space immediately after to make sure you were OK. It seemed you were a bit conflicted. Especially because twice it seemed I had sex with someone pretending to be her."

Tears still running she glared at him. "I thought the space you were giving me meant that you didn't want me, that it was a onetime thing. I felt like I was in Hell!"

"Shh shh shh, I know Baby. You had to acknowledge who you are by yourself, for yourself, not for me or anybody else. I am so sorry it hurt so bad, but now that you have come out, acknowledged who you are I couldn't be happier. Now, another big decision has to be made, a happier decision, what your proper name is. I always had a soft spot for one name in particular if I ever had a daughter. Listen to this song, and tell me what you think."

A sad, plaintive guitar began, and soon the words: "No one hears his lonely sighs, There are no blankets where he lies. In all his deepest dreams the Gypsy flies with sweet Melissa... mmm... But I know that he won't stay without Melissa. Yes I know that he won't stay without Melissa."

With angel tears in her eyes she pleaded "Oh Daddy, can I please be Melissa? Can I please be YOUR Melissa?"

"I love you, Melissa! Melissa, will you be mine, forever?"

"Yes Daddy, Yes! I am yours! Now take me to our bed damn it! You owe me a ravishing!"

Ben lifted up his beautiful daughter and lover, and carried her into the bed that they would now share forever. He laid her on the bed and snatched away the dangling panties. She started tearing at his sweatpants desperate to get Daddy naked and inside of her.

Ben lay next to Melissa, and in a reprise of their first night, began to tickle then finger her anus while kissing her nonstop. As much as Melissa wanted to lie still, she was far too energized, and writhing like an alley cat about to get its first bath in memory. Finally everything was right with the world.

Her first orgasm was immense. The emotional release was overwhelming, and she could not, would not, contain the joyous tears. As she calmed down, Daddy would not separate his lips from hers. He rolled over to the other side of her so that he could caress and explore her body with his clean hand. He stroked her cheek, ran his hand down her shoulder, along the topside of her arm, then returned on the underside. Daddy noticed that she had kept herself well shaved and smooth.

He continued to explore along her belly, going back and forth until he reached her chest. As he circled her nipples, she felt an increase of electric shock; nerves connected directly to her groin were coming to life. As his hand continued to circle her nipples, Daddy began to kiss down her ear, then neck. Melissa was lost as the sensations built upon each other.

In one move Daddy began to suck on Melissa's left nipple, then with his left hand reached down to stroke her penis, causing an explosive jet of semen. Melissa laid there confused, conflicted about the orgasm.

"Melissa, what's wrong honey?" Ben himself was a bit confused.

"That orgasm felt good, but not nearly as good as the one before. Girls are meant to be penetrated. I don't really like cumming like a boy anymore. I like cumming the way women cum, while being penetrated."

"As you wish. Unless you ask me to make you cum like a boy, I will only make you cum like a woman. Starting right now!" Daddy shifted quickly to get on top of her, nibbling at her neck and poking her side, making her scream just as she did when she was little, and Ben would tickle her. He grabbed the lube, got her beautiful pink pucker slicked up and began to press inside of her.

Over the past several weeks she had gotten very used to being penetrated, but she was still tight on Ben's engorged dick. There was no pain, just wild anticipation. Ben started going as deep as he could immediately, but at about half speed. His own anticipation was so high he was not going to last long.

Kissing Melissa had quickly become one of his favorite things. Being able to penetrate her while gazing into her beautiful brown eyes, expressing his love to her in the most intimate way possible, was incomparable. He was sure there would be plenty of opportunity to take her from behind, but this was both emotional and physical. Making love was orders of magnitude better than just fucking, and it was not possible to make love without looking in her eyes.

Melissa was also completely enraptured in that dual bond of emotional and physical bliss. The only thing that mattered right now was that Melissa was with the only person she would ever love, and he loved her just as much.

Ben began to accelerate his rhythm. He could tell Melissa was close. His penis making long powerful strokes in and out of her anus. Ben was locked in and endless kiss with his daughter and lover. Melissa's orgasm finally broke free, filling her soul with joy, her mind with blissful certainty. An emotional and physical orgasm in perfect harmony.

Her clenching muscles grabbed Ben and held him fast. The pressure was exquisite, and he filled her bowels with his semen. Melissa felt as if he were filling her with physical love.

"Daddy, I won't let you out of bed for a long time, but will you take me on another date when I do?"

Ben had to laugh. "Of course, Sweetie. I can't wait for the whole world to meet Daddy's Girl."

neromoose
neromoose
14 Followers