Mommy's Favorite Valentine is Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd rest her hand on my stomach and I always wished she move her hand lower and touch my penis. The thought of her hand around my cock made me insane with desire for my mother. If only she'd masturbate me. Oh, my God. I just wanted her to touch me.

Valentine's Day, my birthday, was our big celebration day and, once I was just a year away from drinking age, she'd buy a bottle of cheap champagne and we'd celebrate, while doing our favorite thing, watching a movie. With me dressed in my favorite outfit, pajama bottoms without underwear and a tee shirt and my mom wearing her sheer, short, low cut nightgown, it was always exciting to sit next to one another on the couch, while drinking, talking, laughing, and watching a movie. Without doubt, in this scenario, we were destined to have incestuous sex.

With my arm around my Mom, the more she drank the lower her hand fell, until the bottom of her hand was in contact with the head of my cock. Whenever I leaned forward to get my glass of champagne from the coffee table in front of me and with my Mom not moving her hand away, her entire hand came in contact with my cock. Was she purposely touching me, as I wanted to touch her? I always wondered if she knew she was touching my cock. Now I know she did know and was purposely driving me crazy by teasing me. Only, what I didn't know at the time was that she wanted me, as much as I wanted her.

The slightest touch of her hand on my cock gave me an erection. Then, once I had an erection, my cock would involuntarily pulsate against her hand. Eventually, I had control enough of my cock that I could make it pulsate at will and I did. It was exciting for me to pulsate my cock against my Mom's hand and I did that whenever we sat like that, which was happening more often. Until one evening, it escalated.

I was so hard. I was so horny. I'd do anything for my mom just to wrap her hand around my cock, while I felt her tits. Only, I knew it would never happen, but I couldn't control my cock from pulsating against her hand. She was making me wild with lust.

"Val, what do you have a frog in your pajama bottom," she said grabbing my cock through my pajamas.

I couldn't believe my Mom grabbed my cock. I couldn't believe my Mom was holding my cock through my pajama bottoms. Her hand felt so good. Did I make her as horny as I was aroused by my cock pulsating like that? Is that why she suddenly grabbed me? Now, if only she'd stroke me, it would be my fantasy come true.

"Mom!"

Embarrassed and excited, this was a first, my mother grabbing my cock through my pajamas. I so wanted to grab her tits. I couldn't wait to masturbate.

"You have an erection," she said looking down at her hand.

"Sorry, Mom," I said looking down at her hand, too, while wishing she'd reach in my pajama bottom pee hole, pull out my cock, and stroke me.

"Did I do that to you?"

Duh, I wanted to say, but didn't.

"Yes."

"How?"

"I don't know, Mom, just being next to you gets me excited. It doesn't take much. I'm horny. I'm always horny."

"Mommy's boy is becoming a man," she said leaving her hand flat on my cock and not moving it.

The warmth of her hand felt so good on my cock, as if it belonged there. I couldn't believe it, when she didn't move her hand away. Instantly a rush of feelings flooded my mind. I was embarrassed. I was excited. I was so unbelievably horny, as horny as I've ever been.

For the first time, even though I had masturbated over the thoughts of having seen her and have imagined her naked, while having sex with her, now, I really wanted her. Stunned and shocked, I still couldn't believe she didn't move her hand away from my cock. We continued watching the movie and I could feel her fingers moving ever so slightly, while lightly fondling my cock. Her slight, light touch of her fingertips was so erotic.

As if I had taken a Viagra, I had a constant erection. Tit for tat, on in this case, tit for cock, since she was taking liberties with me, I started taking liberties with her. I moved my hand from her shoulder to her side, so that the tips of my fingers were in contact with the side of her C cup breast. Wow, for the first time, I was feeling my Mom's tit with the tips of my fingers, instead of with my forearm, while she was still fondling my cock.

"You don't feel fat to me, Mom," I said using that as an excuse to feel more of her, the entire length of her side from under her arm down to her hip.

"Thank you, Val," she said looking down at her hand again, before looking up at me with her pretty hazel eyes. "You don't mind me touching you, do you like this, do you?"

"No," I said.

What I really wanted to say was, are you kidding me? I love it when you touch my cock, Mom. Pull it out, stroke me, blow me, and fuck me, but I didn't.

"I know it's wrong for me to touch you like this, but it's comforting for me to feel you in this way. It's been so long since I felt a cock in my hand," she said moving her fingers a little more.

I couldn't believe she said the word cock and when she did, my cock pulsated and actually moved her hand up and down.

"You're making me so horny Mom. If you weren't my mother," I said breathlessly, "I'd ask you to give me a hand job."

I couldn't believe I said that and when I did there was an uncomfortable silence. I saw her look down at her hand again, before looking up at me, as if trying to read me.

"Would you like for me to give you a hand job for your birthday, Val?"

She continued gently rubbing and lightly fondling my cock through my pajama bottoms and I knew it was now or never. The point of no return, should we, could we, would we?

"Oh, my God, Mom," I said suddenly feeling as if I was going to have a heart attack. I so wanted to say, yes, I'd love for you to give me a hand job for my birthday, Mom, but instead I blurted, "That's incest."

Such a dumb fuck, I couldn't believe I said that, instead of telling her how I really felt. I didn't know what I was saying. My mother was making me wild with incestuous lust. With her still hand on my cock fondling me and touching me ever so lightly, was that my green light. I moved my hand and reached around more from the side of her to the front of her and, now, with my fingertips more in contact a third of her breast, my cock started to pulsate again.

"I don't consider what we're doing as incest or incestuous. I consider it as a mother giving pleasure to her son. I consider it as just an act of love."

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean...I'm just confused."

"I don't mind if you feel my breast, Val," she said looking down at where my fingertips were in contact with her breast. Go ahead," she said. "Just don't touch my nipple. My nipples are very sensitive and if you were to finger my nipple, I just might do something we'd both regret."

Oh my God. After asking me if I just wanted her to give me a hand job for my birthday, my mother just said that it was okay to feel her breast. I couldn't believe it. I was going to feel my Mom's tits. My brain was on fire. Her breast was the first breast I ever felt.

Being so young and so inexperienced, I didn't know if what she said was a green light and I should start fingering her nipples, since she said not to touch her nipples or she might do something we'd both regret, or if that was a yellow light and I should slowly proceed with caution, or if that was a red light and I should stop. I just couldn't stop thinking about her giving me a hand job. I decided to take it as a flashing yellow light. Ever so slowly, gradually, I felt more of her breast through her nightgown, while she fondled my cock.

As soon as I started feeling her breast, she started grabbing more the whole length of me now. Instead of her fondling me, in the way she moved her hand ever so slowly, she started touching me more firmly. I could so imagine her giving me a hand job.

Her tit felt incredible, so big and so firm. Still way up there, not sagging at all, my Mom had incredible knockers. My Mom's hand felt so good on my cock. Even though she was feeling me through my pajamas, it was the most erotic thing I've ever felt.

I so wanted more. I so wanted her to pull out my cock and stroke me. I should have said yes to the hand job, but I was embarrassed.

I wish my cock would just pop out of my pajama bottoms. I wanted her to see my cock and to look at my cock, while she held it in her hand and while I watched her looking at my cock and stroking me. The more she felt me, the more I felt her, until my fingertips felt her nipple and, as soon as I touched her nipple, her nipple became as hard and as erect as my cock.

When I touched her nipple, she gasp and she opened her hand to rub the full length of my cock. All consuming, the more I caressed and squeezed her breast, while fingering her nipple, the thought of seeing my mother's tits excited me. I had seen flashes of her naked a few times, once in her bedroom changing, when I abruptly opened her bedroom door and she had her nightgown over her head, but it was just a flash. I saw her naked another time, when I quickly opened the bathroom door on the pretense that I had to pee badly, just as she stepped from the shower naked. Then, hoping to see her naked, there was a few times when she slept naked with her bedroom door open in the summer time and I woke up early, just as the sun came up, to spy on her.

Lightly, ever so slightly, I fingered her nipple and, when I did, I heard her lightly gasp again. Each time I touched her nipple, I felt her quiver. My Mom's nipples were, without doubt, one of her G spots. I continued slowly and ever so lightly tracing her nipple with my fingertip. The more I felt her tit and fingered her nipple the more she moved her hand the full length of my cock and fingered the head of my stiff prick.

"You have a nice body, Mom. I love your tits."

I couldn't believe I was talking to my mother in this way.

"How would you know, Val, you've never seen me naked," she said looking up at me, "have you?"

"I saw you naked, accidentally, a few times," I said, suddenly feeling embarrassed and feeling like the pervert that I am because I was so consumed with the images of my mother naked.

"You did? When?"

"You were in the bedroom changing out of your nightgown and I opened your bedroom door to tell you something."

"Oh, yeah, I remember that," she said. "I was like a deer caught in headlights and you were just standing there staring, until I told you to get out and knock the next time," she said looking at me. "So what did you see?"

"What did I see? I saw everything, Mom," I said with a little self-satisfied smile.

"Everything? What do you mean by everything?

"You know, Mom, I saw your tits and your pussy," I said suddenly feeling as embarrassed again, as I was excited. "There was another time, when I opened the bathroom door because I had to pee really bad, just as you stepped out of the shower."

"I forgot about that," she said with a laugh.

"And all those times you slept naked during those hot summer days. When I got up early to pee--"

"Yeah, I know, you were peeping to see what you could see," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, Mom. It's the hormones."

"So did it excite you to see your old mother naked?"

"Mom, are you kidding me? You're hot. You're a MILF."

It just fell out of my mouth. I couldn't believe I just called my Mom a MILF. When I called her a MILF, she grabbed my cock with more force and I suspected she knew what it was by her reaction.

"MILF? What's that?"

Now I was more embarrassed than I was excited.

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to call you that," I said feeling like such a little pervert.

"Call me what? What's a MILF. C'mon, tell me. I won't be mad at you, Val."

I was trapped now. I had to tell her.

"It means it's a mother, I'd like to fuck."

Feeling my face turn a bright red, I was so embarrassed. I just admitted that I wanted to fuck my mother.

"So, you want to fuck me," she said with a laugh, while still fondling my cock. "You want to have sex with your mother, is that it? You want to stick your big, hard cock in my soft, wet pussy," she said giving my cock a hard squeeze that made me feel that it was buried in her pussy.

Oh, my God, she was driving me crazy with the dirty pillow talk.

"Gees, Mom, when you put it that way, you're making me crazy with lust for you," I said looking at her and looking away, when she made solid eye contact with me. "I don't know, Mom. I've never been with a girl before," I said in a small voice.

"Surely, you've kissed a girl."

"I have," I said.

"Made out with one?"

"Not really," I said embarrassed that I was so backward.

"Felt up a girl."

"No," I said embarrassed again, while hoping she didn't think me gay. "Not until now," I said fondling her breast.

"You've never felt a woman's breast?"

"Not until feeling your breast, Mom."

"Do you like feeling Mommy's breast, Val?"

"Are you kidding me, Mom," I said taking that as invite to really grope her tit and I did.

"You never had sex with a girl."

"Nope," I said.

With her feeling my erection and me feeling her breast and lighting fingering her nipple, we sat like that without talking.

"I can show you," she said finally.

"What do you mean? Show me what?"

She was the nervous one now. I could tell she was nervous. Her face was flushed. If she was playing poker, I'd know she had a good hand and wasn't bluffing. Yet, we weren't playing poker. We were about to play a much life altering game, the game of incest. We were both exploring uncharted ground and crossing a bridge of no return.

"I can teach you, so that it's not so terribly awkward for you, when you finally find someone that you like enough to want to make love."

"You mean have sex, Mom? You'd have sex with me?"

She stopped fondling my cock and I stopped fingering her nipple, while we gazed into one another's eyes. I don't remember if I kissed her, of if she kissed me, or if we kissed each other at the same time, but we kissed. Then, with that first kiss opening the flood gates, we were making out, French kissing, and really going at it. I was feeling my Mom's tits for real now and she already had removed my cock from my pajama bottom and was slowly stroking me.

When I looked down, my cock was in my mother's hand. As if I was still connected to her with an umbilical cord, she was holding on to my cock. It was something that I needed to see, so that if nothing else happened, I could masturbate over seeing my cock in my Mom's hand.

I watched her staring at my cock. Slowly she was stroking me and the pressure she put to my cock with her hand was perfect. I reached down and pushed the blanket aside. Watching it fall to the floor, I pushed up my Mom's nightgown and she opened her legs enough to give me my first real view of her pussy.

I saw my Mom's pussy. It was right there for me to see and touch. I couldn't believe it. I had the green light all the way.

I touched her where no son should ever touch his mother. My first pussy, she had a wild bush, untrimmed, and I imagined my tongue wetting her forest of pubic hair. Only, before I had another thought, my Mom slowly lowered herself and fell across my lap. I gasped when she took my cock in her mouth. Oh, my God.

My first blowjob and it was my mother giving it to me. Happy birthday to me. I don't know how many times I fantasized of this moment, while masturbating with the thoughts of my mother sucking my cock, but this was the most incredible day of my life. I was having sex with my mother for real and my Mom was blowing me. This was the best birthday I ever had.

I was so inexperienced and so horny that I exploded in my mother's mouth after only a few minutes. I figured she'd pull away, but she remained there still sucking and licking me, until all of my cum was in her mouth and down her throat. Way better than masturbating, never have I experienced anything like that before.

After my Mom blew me, there was no more pretense and no more games. That next evening we had intercourse. My first time having intercourse, it was appropriate that it'd be with my Mom, since she gave me my first hand job and blowjob. Shortly after, I ate her pussy and she blew me again.

Now, as if we were a married couple, we were having daily sex. Only, most married couples don't have sex every day. Maybe because it was our incestuous relationship, maybe because I was so much younger and we were both at our sexual peaks at the same time, but we were both hot for one another.

We sleep in the same bed, now. No longer having the need to masturbate, I just roll over and have sex with my Mom. With my erection poking her in the ass, I love spooning her, just as much as I love when she spoons me.

A day didn't go by, when I wasn't touching and feeling her body, while kissing her and a day didn't go by that she didn't fondle my cock. We even showered together a few times. As if I was on my Honeymoon, this is how I envisioned married life being, only it was better because it was with my Mom, the woman I truly loved.

Now that we are living in a different neighborhood, a place where no one knows us, we don't have to hide our relationship. With her looking ten years younger and me looking ten years older, no one would ever know we were mother and son. I grew a mustache to look older and, because she's so petite and still has the body to get away with it, she wears short skirts and tight clothes to make herself look younger.

I don't feel guilty about what we did and neither does she. We love one another and hope to be together to experience more Happy Valentine's Days.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.