Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01

Story Info
A college girl's summer job on the milk farm.
12.7k words
4.51
269.2k
295

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE -- MARILEE'S FIRST SUMMER JOB

Marilee runs in from her last big cheerleading program of the year, probably of her whole life, and slams the door to her room. Long red pony tail, she's wearing her cheer outfit, a white tank top with an orange S on the chest and a pleated orange skirt with matching undies that cover everything, for those high kicks. She throws her orange and white pom-pons behind her tall mirror stand, and pulls off the tank top. Unsnapping her bra, her full bosoms swing loose. She zips into the bathroom to start the tub, then shimmies out of her skirt and panties all at once.

Everything goes into the hamper, her mom disciplines girls who have messy rooms. She puts one foot on a chair to carefully unlace her shoe. She catches a glimpse of herself in the tall mirror, a young full-bodied natural redhead with a lustrous ponytail, the way her leg is lifted on the chair gives her a peek at the rust-colored down between her legs.

Shoes off, she takes a look in her full-length mirror. She sometimes wishes her boobs were smaller. She has full womanly hips at 18, as did her mom, and if not for her curvy narrow waist she would be thought of as 'thick.' But her proportions are so delightful she can wear anything and look great in it. High heels set her legs off, in a cocktail dress she stands like a fine mare.

She does a quick hand stand in front of the mirror, just to be sure her balance is still tight. Marilee is the only one on the cheer squad so athletic. In the reflection, her generous breasts look funny hanging "up" and she giggles.

The bath is ready. She closes and locks the door, gathers a few necessities near the tub, then sits down in the hot water. It stings in certain places!

She boosts herself up to park on the edge. She's finally going to do it, the thing her girlfriends have been giggling about. Some of them have done it, have even shown her, blushing and laughing, and finally Marilee got up the courage. She's going to shave.

She squirts out some foam and spreads it on her small russet Vee. It needs more, so she squirts out a giant handful, starts spreading it around. With a hand mirror she peeks between her legs. The hair goes right down in there, way around in the back. Her feminine lips are as tapered sausages, held primly closed in a narrow line.

Parting her thighs, she strokes the foamy cream all the way down and under. Oooooh! This is the first time she's used shaving cream there and the slithery touch makes her senses whirl.

She is careful with the razor, has to stand with her crotch above the small mirror to see some parts, but after her last rinse she gives herself an A. She shivers. It is silky smooth to the touch and sooooo smexi! She looks forward to some private time with it, late in the quiet country night.

Loud knocking on the bathroom door. She freezes. It can only be her dad.

"Marilee, are you in there? Dinner! And why is this door locked?"

He would have walked right in on me!

Marilee freezes, her hands fly to cover her smooth globes and her tiny bald slit. Dad doesn't like it locked, but she didn't think he was in the house. Besides, that rule was for when she was small!

"Daddy, it's girl stuff!"

"We don't lock doors in this house! Now hurry along your mother has it ready."

She holds tight until she's positive he's gone, then finishes quickly and steps into a big white towel, which contrasts her translucent alabaster skin. She peeks out the bathroom door. Her father left the hall door open, so she has to rush across and close it so she can get dressed privately.

Now in jeans and an old sweatshirt, the luxury of not needing a bra, Marilee hurries to the kitchen. Mom, Dad, and her younger sister Anne are already filling their plates.

"Well here is our guest of honor," her mom says sweetly. Mom is wearing jeans and an old Hooters sweatshirt, from the long-ago days she worked there. That's where she met Marilee's dad, Frank. Mom is cute as a button, with a pert bootie and curvy figure. Her mammaries fill the sweatshirt nicely, firm nips make bumps in the shirt. Mom also wears no bra, dad likes his obedient sexy wife bare under loose shirts for easy stroking while watching TV.

"When do I get to go?" Anne demands. Drop-dead cute and with young knockers that will one day rival her sister's, Anne is already impatient to get out of the house. Mom smiles at her younger daughter.

"You have to have good grades to be accepted at college, and Marilee had to be eighteen to qualify for this summer job. It will pay her tuition."

"Hint, hint," Father says.

After dinner Marilee wants to go say goodbye to some friends but her mom says no.

"You have things to finish up before we take you to your summer job on the farm," Mom explains sweetly. "You and I have an early start tomorrow, and you need your beauty rest."

"But Mom! I won't see my friends all summer, probably never!"

Mom stands up, slightly taller than Marilee, her expression is dark. "Marilee, your switch. Now!"

Marilee hangs her head. Obediently, she goes to her closet and brings back a peeled eucalyptus branch about two feet long. The wood is dark with use. She hands it to her mother.

"Marilee I am surprised to see manners problems at your age, at such an important time."

Marilee silently and with a sorrowful expression turns and bends over, fingers touching her toes. Sister Anne watches with an unreadable expression. Dad will come running in at the first sound of discipline in his house. Marilee's tight jeans form perfect curves over her womanly rumps. She squeezes her eyes shut and holds still, expecting the worst. Forbidden heat in the bald crease between her legs.

With the flexible switch, Mom reaches out and gently strokes her daughter's posterior curve. But this time, no blows fall.

"It's okay, dear. We won't be doing that tonight. I don't want you marked for your Employment Exam tomorrow."

Mother enfolds daughter in a big hug. Marilee laughs nervously, not meeting the older woman's eyes. The first shadows of doubt enter her mind.

Mom knows something she's not telling me. What is it?

CHAPTER TWO -- SIGNING UP AT THE FARM

Before it gets light the next morning, Marilee and her mother drive out of town and far into the countryside. The colors and smells of farms and ranches soothe Marilee's senses as the sky gets lighter. It's not even 9 am when they drive up the long gravel road to Growth Hormone Labs, one of the neatest farms around, with a green lawn and white fences in front. In distant fields beyond tidy red barns, they see small forms grazing a bucolic hillside.

On the grassy front lawn at the main building, several young men throw a football around, watching the new summer interns arrive. They have their shirts off, and everyone is broad-shouldered with six-pack abs. Marilee gets a shiver as two of them watch her hips move in the sheath dress. She is glad she wore high heels for the first day, but male co-workers are one thing she had not contemplated. Mom hadn't mentioned guys, it sounded like all the interns would be girls. These are very big dudes, much taller than her own five-foot-two. One grins at her and she blushes demurely, looking down.

Mom walks Marilee up the path, pulling her daughter's suitcase. They are met at the door by a smiling woman in a white lab smock. The embroidered name says Nurse Reardon.

"Good morning ladies. I take it you are Marilee Connors." Marilee nods excitedly. "And you must be Marilee's sister," the nurse adds. Mom blushes at the compliment.

"No, just her mom. This is a big day for Marilee, her first summer job."

"Well, I am Nurse Reardon. Please come with me and we'll get you signed up."

Following inside, Marilee turns at the crunch of tires in the gravel. A girl her age gets out with a suitcase, escorted toward the building by her father. An SUV pulls up, a lovely girl in the passenger seat. Marilee and her mom enter the foyer with the nurse.

"Just leave your suitcase here, dear. We'll have that sent up to your room." Nurse Reardon shows them into a small office. When they are seated, Marilee notices how generous are the nurse's bosoms. Rich cleavage shows above the top button of her lab smock. Her face is also quite lovely, for someone her mom's age.

The nurse opens a file folder with Marilee's name on it. "Now here is our standard Summer Intern Agreement, and your voucher." She holds it up so mother and daughter can see. It's a payment voucher made out to Mrs. Connors for $32,145. Her mom smiles, but Marilee is shocked.

"Mom, I didn't know it was that much!"

"Yes dear, you are old enough to help the family now." She pats her daughter's hand in a mothering way.

"Do I get that now?"

Nurse Reardon smiles at the two women.

"This voucher is for a full summer's work, four months full time. When the contract is completed, a check will be handed over. You won't be allowed to go home or have visitors for the duration of the contract. One weekly phone call home is permissible."

Marilee looks at her mom with an uncertain frown, but her mom smiles pleasantly.

"We discussed this dear. You'll have certain duties here at the Lab."

Nurse Reardon nods. Her look is that of a woman who takes no nonsense from people. She is obviously very important. The nurse puts the paperwork back in Marilee's file.

"Yes you will. The work at the Lab is vital to national health, it's a proprietary process and we prefer no one talks about it outside of staff and employees. You'll have a rigorous schedule, and if you agree to stay, full obedience to Lab rules and personnel will be required at all times."

The nurse looks from one to the other but they say nothing. "Now, as a federally-licensed researcher, I must tell you in advance what the internship entails. Of course, if things work out we'll want you to stay on, at significantly higher pay. You don't have to agree to our conditions. You can leave this morning if that is your preference. But if you decide to sign up, you will be at full disposal of the Lab and all staff and employees for the entire four months. You might be interviewed by visiting researchers. There will be rigorous obedience and discipline training.

"After your contract with us ends, you will be free to leave with your money. Now, some girls have a hard adjustment when they start, but most come to enjoy the challenging work and benefits. We hope you'll stay with us today." The nurse's smile is warm.

Marilee looks at her mom, who keeps her eyes down and doesn't look directly at her or the nurse.

"The brochure was sketchy about the duties," Mom says. "Could you be more particular about what Marilee will be doing?"

"We covered those details in our phone interview," the nurse says sharply. Marilee's mom looks at the carpet in embarrassment. "Yes, but..." she mumbles.

"Marilee will, like the other female interns, be a subject in our lactation study. We have proprietary methods and medicines that help young women achieve lactation without pregnancy. Human lactation by-products are ideal for important health and medical treatments that today help millions of people lead productive lives. Wouldn't you like to be part of helping millions of people, Marilee?"

Marilee does not know what lactation means, but not being pregnant is a good thing. She has never even had sex yet, at least not with a real penis. It's the best thing she's heard about the program, helping others. And the money!

Marilee nods, with a bright smile for the nurse. "Yes I would love to have work that will help people, Nurse Reardon, I'll sign the agreement now."

"Alright, sign here and initial your obedience and discipline authorization."

The nurse stands while Marilee signs her name, puts out her hand to Mrs. Connor. "You'll say your goodbyes, and your daughter can come with me."

Mom and daughter exchange tearful hugs and kisses, and Mrs. Connor walks alone to her car. Marilee is sad watching her go. Nurse Reardon pats her on the shoulder.

"It's hard, isn't it?" The nurse says to Marilee. "I know just how you feel. I went through the program at your age. As you see, the Farm became my career."

In the hallway they see one of the boys pushing a luggage cart. Marilee's suitcase is on it, along with a dozen others. The muscular young man is still shirtless.

"Andrew!" Nurse Reardon's voice is sharp in the narrow hallway. The tall jock turns with an uncertain look.

"Fully dressed inside the building! Report to the stocks after dinner. Prepare yourself for an individual session with me!"

Marilee is shocked at the woman's tone. She is in full command. Although much taller than Marilee or Nurse Reardon, the boy hangs his head in shame.

"Yes Nurse Reardon," he mumbles at the carpet. He turns and hurries the luggage cart out of sight.

Marilee in her high heels and slinky sheath dress follows the nurse to a small room and they step inside. The nurse runs her hand the length of Marilee's long ponytail.

"Alright, Marilee, we will perform your Admission Exam. Your belongings are being taken to your room. You can undress now."

Marilee blushes, cheeks hot with shame. "Undress? But, my doctor, last week..."

The nurse gives Marilee a withering glare.

"Country doctors are not allowed to know about our process. His exam was merely preliminary. Now get out of those slutty clothes and prepare yourself for a complete physical." The tone is that of a woman who expects to be obeyed.

"But..."

"Now, Marilee, I told your mom it's a brave thing her daughter is doing. Only natural human hormones can save the water supply from all those toxins the drug companies put into it. Rural America once again has to save the Nation. You are a grown up girl now and I'm sure you understand your mission."

"Human hormones?"

"Yes. I'm sure your mom never mentioned the physical pleasure you'll experience while we extract them. Now strip that dress over your head and let me see you."

"Strip?"

"Silence, little cow! This is in your obedience contract, if you'd care to read it. I'm sure your mother discussed it with you. Also in your contract is a discipline and punishment clause."

Marilee sees for the first time that Nurse Reardon holds a peeled willow branch. It reminds her of the one Mom and Dad used, when she was a bad girl at home.

Hastily, Marilee pulls the dress over her head. Her bra comes next, and Nurse Reardon gazes at the girl's bosoms in admiration. The white of a marble statue, with faint bluish veins under the surface, the girl's chest stands high and proud. The russet nips stiffen like proud purple grapes.

Marilee hooks thumbs into her panty waistband, hesitates. Nurse Reardon is looking right at her breasts! "Ma'am, can you..."

"I'll brook no delays from you, little cow! Get those undies off stat!"

Marilee's blush reddens, and her lovely globes flush as well. Looking at the carpet, she takes a deep breath and slides the panties down and off, a bit clumsy getting them over her heels. She starts to remove the shiny heels, but the nurse stops her. Marilee stands straight, trying her best to cover her front with her delicate hands.

"Hands at your sides, little cow!" Marilee hesitantly does as she's ordered. But why is she calling me a cow all of a sudden?

The nurse takes her time looking at the curvy girl. The tiny shaven Vee between her thighs reveals a prim vertical line as though she has no sex opening at all. Her entire body is an exotic landscape of gentle hills and valleys where a tongue could enjoy a leisurely stroll. The sweet face is hot with shame. Obviously used to minding her parents, the girl is looking only at the carpet, blushing with her hands at her sides. Obedience and docility are entrance requirements at the Farm.

Suddenly the door opens. Marilee's hands fly to conceal her shame. Her mouth gapes open and she stares at the tall man in a lab smock. The door behind him is wide open. Another nurse leads an extremely pretty girl past the doorway, wearing a fancy skirt, a blouse, and pumps. The two young women lock eyes with horrified expressions.

"You weren't told to move, little cow!" Nurse Reardon screeches. Marilee hastily puts her hands at her sides. The doctor takes a good look at Marilee's exposed white flesh with its scattering of pale freckles.

"Running behind," says the doctor. "I'll be right back to examine this one."

But no sooner does the door close behind the doctor in his white smock than Nurse Sandra steps in and closes the door firmly.

"Nurse Reardon, you can go." She has the kind of tone that brooks no disagreement. Marilee is surprised when the haughty nurse hastens to the door without a word, eyes lowered.

Nurse Sandra winks at Marilee. "She's a bit of a rules Nazi around here. Is it all right if I continue with your exam, Marilee?"

Marilee like her eyes when she says this.

"Of course."

"Good. Then I'd like you to kneel up on the exam table for me. We're going to fit you for pulsators."

"What are those?" Marilee asks, climbing up on the exam table.

"All the little cows wear them to give their milk." Sandra giggles. "I thought they were kind of fun."

"You've tried them?"

"I started my life on this farm, honey child. I was a milker for seven years. Okay, now. Get your knees and hands apart. I'm going to attach these now."

From one side of the exam table, Sandra draws a length of tubing with a soft opening at one end.

"Brace yourself, this has quite a grip. Wait. I need to rub on some lube."

Nurse Sandra squeezes onto her fingers a quantity of blue lube from a pump bottle. The nurse's fingers are cold when she first touches Marilee's fat nipple and begins stroking, rubbing the lotion in. As the slippery goo spreads, Arlene takes a more aggressive grip, using her full hand and beginning a motion that could best be described as milking a cow. Marilee blushes. But Nurse Sandra's hand is so warm, her strokes so tender a caress, that the girl allows her eyes to fall closed under the soft pleasuring.

"Like it?" A womanly voice says beside her.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Okay, the lotion has soaked in. Here comes the pulsator."

The small plastic aperture on the end of the tube presses against the slippery nipple. At first, nothing happens, but then with a polite little slurping sound the nozzle sucks Marilee's teat inside.

"Wowie-zow," says Marilee.

"Kind of a trip, eh? Now I'll do the other one."

By the time Sandra has stroked her other breast and nipple with the lotion, the girl is trying to control her breathing. Nobody has ever stroked her like that. Especially not naked, on her hands and knees in the middle of a bright exam room. The other milk tube comes near, and quickly sucks her bare nipple deep into its gullet.

"Okay, I'm going to turn them on now. Hold still."

A faint humming begins, then becomes louder and more insistent. As the sound increases in intensity, Marilee feels what the pulsators are doing. They are sucking her teats! Marilee tries to hold still, but the sensation is so pleasurable it makes her weak. Slowly her arms bend, and soon Marilee's head rests on the table's papered top, leaving her bottom stuck high in the air.

"Ooooo," breathes Marilee, feeling a cool draft back there. She wiggles her butt, and blushes. She didn't mean to do that! The pulsators are humming steadily on her teats, like her boyfriend liked to do at the drive-in, and the sound is going right between her legs. She is so comfortable with that, she hardly notices when the door opens wide. The doctor is back.

"Nurse Sandra," the doctor says calmly, "we need this exam room for a new bull. Can you guys move to 14B?" Marilee sees that his eyes linger on her fresh-shaven silken purse in her lewd position.

"Of course, Doctor. Will you help me? I want to keep her hooked up."