Mommy's Love

Story Info
Mommy is teen girl's first, mom's lover is 2nd in hot 3-way.
2.1k words
4.35
39.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxelana
Roxelana
11 Followers

"Thank you...thank you SO MUCH Mommy!" cooed my beautiful daughter as I worked my magic on her sweet young clit...as I sucked and tongued her lips and eased my fingers in and out of her delicious pussy. We continued like this for a while and after she had come yet again she lay in my arms begging me to never leave her, to promise we would always pleasure each other this way.

I remember how it all started. She told me she needed help inserting vaginal cream for a possible infection. As I inserted the applicator she moved her hips a little, looked down at me and smiled. I proceeded to subtly fuck her with the applicator while she moaned her approval. I decided then that as soon as the infection cleared I would be taking her to my bed.

About two weeks later, as luck would have it, Karina started talking about how strangely she felt being the only virgin amongst her girlfriends at her college.

"Karina, I make love with women. You are a woman now. Let me teach you about your body and all the pleasure you can experience with women. It's a whole other world and I would be honored to be your first female lover."

So began our intimate, very hot relationship. One we both craved and made time for. I showed her how to start at the nipples, teasing with the tongue and sucking gently, while lightly inserting first one finger into her delicate, pink pussy. I would then kiss her breasts, tummy, inner thighs, making her beg for my mouth and tongue, along with more roughly inserted fingers. I taught her the art of taking one's time, gently sucking and caressing before moving into earth rocking thrusts and eventually hard fucking with my prized dildo.

"Fuck me mommy, oh fuck me, oh, oh, fuck me harder! Harder. Don't stop. Keep fucking me! Oh I love how you fuck me mommy. Oh, oh..."

"Oh, Karina, I can't breathe when you talk like that!"

"Roll over. I can't wait to taste your delicious pussy and really take your breath away!"

"Fucking my daughter, and making sweet, sensual love to her was a thrill I had never known and I realized I was completely in-love with her. I dreamed of her and delighted in making her come repeatedly and often. I knew she felt the same.

It would start at the oddest times. We would be washing dishes and my breast would rub against her back. She would turn around with that "come on" look in her eyes and that would be it.

"Last one to your bed is a rotten egg!"

We ran to the bed but then took our time, always, once there. I would slowly unbutton her blouse and unclasp her bra while looking into her big brown eyes with my most sincere "I want to ravage your beautiful body" look and she would smile rather shyly, loving every minute of it.

And then there was the slow lick up and down her body, always taking time to suck and even lightly nibble her small, erect nipples.

"Ooh you know that drives me crazy Mommy!"

Then moving down to kiss her inner thighs and lightly pass over her sensitive clit with my tongue. First once, ever so lightly, then repeatedly until her breath started to get loud and labored.

"You know just what to do, don't you?" Karina would say rhetorically.

We would spend hours taking turns delighting each other with our hands and mouths and occasionally our big, hard fuck toys. She had turned into the most tuned in, sensitive lover and just as I knew what she needed, she had become an expert in making my body shiver, tingle, and explode into earth-shaking orgasm.

"Karina, oh fuck yes Karina, suck mommy, oh yes, fuck me with those talented fingers of yours. Fuck me sweetie, fuck me good baby, Fuck me the way only you can. Oh god...oh my god...thank you sweetheart. Oh yes, get the vibrator, fuck me hard, hard, HARD!! Oh my god!!"

I became torn between the desire to keep the love of my life for myself and the need to get rid of the aching guilt. The guilt that came from knowing I was keeping her from living a normal life, from meeting her mate and having a family of her own. Finally, the guilt became too intense and I knew I had to do something. She would never make the move. She had made it clear...she was perfectly content to stay with me forever.

As much as I hated to do it I had to encourage her to branch out and start fucking men.

"Karina, what do you think of my lover Joe? Do you think he's cute?" I was thinking it might be fun for you to experience a good, hard cock and he definitely has one and knows how to use it."

"But I have all I need with you. Just thinking of you sucking and licking and fucking my pussy is getting me hot right now."

"You know I love you more than anything in the world and I love what you do for me too. There's never been anything like it. But it would be unfair to keep you to myself forever. You will need a man and a family of your own. Please try to be open-minded. I will be there with you making sure you are OK. You know I would never let anything happen to my baby."

"If you will be there I will do it. But only if you promise you will keep sucking and fucking my pussy, even after I have had Joe."

It was a deal. One evening at dinner I explained to Joe that I needed a favor.

"Are you talking about beautiful, sweet, lovely Karina?' he asked.

"Yes, she is a virgin of sorts. She has only been fucked by my fingers and my vibrator."

A look of total shock crossed his face.

"WOW...I never would have guessed. How long has this been going on?"

"It's been our thing for a while and now she needs to branch out, as much as I would like to keep her for my own, I also want grandkids one day."

"OK, it's a rough job but someone's got to do it."

The next weekend we all shared dinner and wine by candlelight.

"Mom, this steak is delicious. And the wine feels very relaxing. I have to confess, it's making my pussy tingle."

"YOU look delicious Karina, said Joe and he moved to lightly kiss her neck and gently squeeze her breasts and tweek her nipples.

"Mmmm...I can already see what you mean Mom. He's got the touch."

"Let's move upstairs, shall we?" I said.

Joe scooped up Karina and carried her as I went ahead to dim the lights and put on some background, "Let's get it on" type of music.

Joe laid my sweet, innocent daughter on the very bed where I had gently and roughly fucked her pussy so many times before. Where we had melted into each other's arms and fallen asleep after hours of teasing, caressing, licking and probing every orifice of each other's bodies until we both screamed in ecstasy.

Karina had gotten slightly drunk from the wine. She laid back with a slight smile as Joe began unbuttoning her blouse and noticing she wasn't wearing a bra. She helped get her shirt off as he moved to undo her skirt and slowly remove her lace lined bikini panties. He bent down and kissed her mound while rubbing his big, rough hands up and down her torso.

"Please don't leave me mommy."

"Oh baby don't worry. I'm right here", I said as I took off my clothes and laid down beside her.

Joe laid on Karina's other side and started licking and sucking her nipple and cupping her breast.

"What beautiful, natural breasts she has Karen."

"Please suck my other nipple mommy. I need to feel you close."

Joe and I gently worked my lovely daughter's body, sucking her nipples, fondling her breasts and I inserting two fingers into her pussy and slowly moving them in and out. Karina began to get relaxed and started cooing her acceptance of how she was being loved by both of us.

"This is so fucking hot I can hardly stand it". Joe said. I haven't had an erection this hard since I was 21.

He moved slowly down between her legs and Karina tensed up.

"Mommy, please suck my pussy and get it ready for Joe, Karina begged.

I eased Joe to the side and slid down between Karina's legs, easing them apart to allow full access.

"Oh that feels so goooood, she cried as I began licking her sweet pussy and gently sucking her clit. I had done this so many times before and knew exactly how to bring her to ecstasy. Joe watched, fascinated and moved up to Karina's head.

"Karina, would you like to see what it's like to suck cock?"

She smiled that innocent smile that told Joe it was OK to go for it. He gently stuck his large, very hard cock in her mouth and rather instinctively she started sucking.

"Ooh baby...are you sure you've never done this before?"

I had to make myself stop eating Karina's pussy. "I think she's ready for you Joe. Are you ready, little girl?"

"I think so. We can go slow, right?"

"Oh yes!" Joe and I said in unison.

Joe eased his dick out of her mouth and told Karina to get on her hands and knees. She did as she was told and he started to enter her.

"Mommy, I'm scared", cried Karina.

"I'm right here baby."

"Please help him."

"OK baby," I said. Joe, let me help put you in.

"Of course, Sweetheart."

I got down between Karina's legs and licked her some more to relax her. Then I sucked Joe and made sure there was plenty of moisture on his cock.

I grabbed him and lined up his head with Karina's pussy and gently guided him into the entrance.

"Wait Mommy...I'm still not ready. Please fuck me with your vibrator."

"Absolutely." I grabbed the vibrator and asked her to lie on her back. I eased it into her tight pussy, moving it slowly in and out at first but then she started to hump and grind and I knew she was ready for Joe.

"Baby, you are ready. We asked Karina to get back on all fours and I lined up Joe again. I took his cockhead and eased it into my darling daughter's virgin pussy.

"Slowly Joe." I said as Karina started to moan with pleasure. Somehow her fear had vanished, to be replaced by lust.

"Fuck me Joe. Put it all the way in. I'm ready. Please fuck me!", pleaded Karina.

Joe made a few careful moves in and out to make sure he was moist enough and then he went for it, plunging my little girl and making her scream with delight.

"Oh you were so right Mama. The real thing feels soooo good! Fuck me Joe. You are so hot and I love your big hard cock. Thank you so much for taking your time with me. You are such a gentleman. Now I want to fuck your brains out to show my appreciation.

Joe fucked Karina hard and then rolled her on her back and went for it again and then moved her mouth onto his cock in the 69 position and then rolled her back up onto her knees to enter her doggie style. I watched and delighted in the fact that my little girl was truly enjoying cock. She had made the transition. I knew she would always want both women and men from now on.

After a while she looked over at me and said, "I want to eat your pussy Mommy." I smiled and spread my legs while Joe put his beautiful hard cock in my mouth. Oh what pleasure. To be in bed with my two favorite lovers together. I was so grateful to Joe for handling my sweet little girl with such care I was eager to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

Concentrating was difficult with my little girl working her magic on my pussy.

"Oh baby...you rock my world."

Joe had Karina put her butt back up in the air while she continued to eat me as only she could do.

Now she was the one to realize it was hard to concentrate as she delighted in the hard thrusts of Joe's cock deep inside of her. She had never moaned like that while eating me and I knew she was hotter than she had ever been.

"Oh baby, I love watching Joe fuck you while you eat me. It's so hot!! Baby, we need to invite him back into our bed with us more often."

She smiled her sweet, innocent smile and Joe said, "It's a rough job but someone's got to do it!"

Roxelana
Roxelana
11 Followers