Mommy's Naive Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy Jessica meets a Daddy.
2.6k words
4.44
26.8k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
521 Followers

Note to reader:

This is pure fantasy, take it for what it is. Don't try in to inject realism into this story, it won't work! Just enjoy!

*****

A few months after my 18th birthday, Mommy told me we were having a guest over for an afternoon cookout. She wanted to wait until I had fully recovered from my boobie surgery! I was sore from my surgery for a few weeks, but it is so nice to have boobies like Mommy now!

"You know our mailman, Mr. Sam, don't you?" Mommy asked me.

"Yes Mommy. He is so nice. He always gives me things to suck on!" I told her.

I don't know why, but Mommy just sort of looked at me.

"Well, he is our guest for our cookout this afternoon. We'll probably also take a dip in the pool. I laid your outfit out on your bed. You and Itty Bitty should go get dressed," she said.

I scampered off to my room (we haven't had a chance to move all my things into Mommy's room yet!) to see what she laid out. I love the outfits Mommy picks out for me!

There on the chair, next to my shelf full of dolls and stuffed animals, was the most delicious outfit I could imagine for today! Mommy had laid out a pair of extremely sheer, nude color pantyhose. I held them up, caressing the nylon, and noticed they were sheer all the way to the waist. Mommy likes me in sheer pantyhose.

There was also a tiny, neon lime green, bikini bottom and top! Mommy included a little spandex swimsuit for Itty Bitty, also in neon lime green. Mommy put out my three inch, backless, high heel sandals for me to wear as well. These were black patent leather!

I put Itty Bitty's tiny swimsuit on and then pulled on the sheer to the waist pantyhose. I was amazed at how transparent, yet shiny, they were. That naughty Itty Bitty started twitching right away! I ignored her this time and pulled on my bikini bottoms, and then fastened the top in place over my 36C boobs. Stepping into my backless heels, I headed out to the kitchen to help Mommy get ready for Mr. Sam.

"Oh Jessica! You look lovely! Give Mommy a kiss!" she said sweetly.

Before I could answer, Mommy hugged me and gave me a sexy kiss. Mommy likes to kiss me and stick her tongue in my mouth. I like it too!

We busied ourselves getting ready for the cookout. Every now and then Mommy would squeeze my butt cheeks or rub my breasts, I like that! She seemed especially horny today!

The doorbell rang a while later.

"Get that will you Jessica, it's probably Mr. Sam," she said.

I scurried to the front door in my high heels and swung it open. Mr. Sam is very attractive, middle age, graying at the temples, and in very good shape.

"Hello Jessica! You look wonderful today!" he said as he gave me a hug.

He squeezed my butt just like Mommy! He is so nice!

Mommy was still busy in the kitchen, so she asked me to take Mr. Sam out by the pool.

"Maybe Mr. Sam would like to meet your little friend?" Mommy said with a smile.

"Okay Mommy, but you know how shy Itty Bitty can be," I replied.

I took Mr. Sam by the hand and lead him to our backyard.

"So, who is your little friend?" Mr. Sam asked.

"Do you want to meet her?" I asked excitedly.

Without waiting for a response, I kicked off my heels and got ready to take off my bikini bottoms. Mr. Sam is so nice, he knelt in front of me and removed them for me! Through my sheer pantyhose, Itty Bitty started twitching in her tiny lime green swimsuit.

"She looks very sweet. Can I pet her?" he asked.

"Sure, you can! But be careful, she likes to piddle!"

Using his index finger, Mr. Sam reached out and gently stroked Itty Bitty through my pantyhose. Itty Bitty started twitching and jumping!

"She likes you Mr. Sam!" I exclaimed.

Mr. Sam, still on his knees in front of me, leaned in and gave Itty Bitty a kiss. That was such a sweet gesture! He asked me to leave my bikini bottom off so he could watch Itty Bitty during the cookout. I thought that was a great idea! I stepped back into my high heels.

"You might as well take your top off too," he said. "You don't want to spill anything on it."

That made sense to me. I reached behind my back and unhooked my top, letting my big boobs fall free into the sunshine. Just then, Mommy came out. She was busying going in and out, setting the table, and getting us ready for the cookout. But mostly she was staying inside, I think she wanted Mr. Sam and me to have some private time to play together. Mommy is so nice and thoughtful!

"Jessica, if you're going to leave your top off, you need suntan lotion on your boobs. I'm sure Mr. Sam will help you with that."

"Yes Mommy."

I handed Mr. Sam the suntan lotion and he began massaging the lotion all over my tits. I stood there wearing just my sheer to the waist pantyhose and backless high heels. Itty Bitty still had her swimsuit on, however. I looked down and saw a big bulge in Mr. Sam's shorts. I had never seen another cock besides Itty Bitty in my entire life. I wasn't sure what could possibly be that big in his pants. And besides, I didn't really think of Itty Bitty as a cock, more like a cockette if anything.

"Mr. Sam, do you have something in your pocket?" I asked innocently.

He smiled and looked down at his shorts, continuing to massage my tits with the lotion.

"I have a friend too," he said. "But mine is a boy and way bigger than Itty Bitty. In fact, I call him Big Mike," he said smiling.

I stood there, enjoying his hands rubbing the lotion into my boobies. I thought about Big Mike and what he could possibly look like. I think Mr. Sam read my mind.

"Would you like to meet Big Mike?" he asked.

I eagerly nodded that yes, I would.

"Let's go for a swim first, then you can meet him," he told me.

Mommy likes me to wear nylons in the pool. She likes the way they look when they get wet, all shiny and slippery! I kicked off my heels and walked down the pool steps until the water level was just below my tits.

I watched Mr. Sam as he took off his shorts. He had his swimsuit on under the shorts. It was bright red, bikini style, and fit him like a second skin. I couldn't take my eyes off Big Mike, straining to be set free from the tight lycra spandex swimsuit.

Mr. Sam got in the pool and we both swam around a little bit. He kept rubbing my nylon covered legs and occasionally would rub my bobbies. I guess he didn't want my boobs to get cold, such a sweet man! At one point, I turned around and noticed his swimsuit on the side of the pool, I guess it had fallen off.

"Would you like to meet Big Mike now Jessica?" he asked.

I nodded yes with excitement and curiosity. Mr. Sam sat up on the side of the pool, his legs and feet dangling in the water. I looked at the slab of meat that went from his groin nearly to his knee and my mouth fell wide open! I couldn't take my eyes off it!

Mommy showed up a moment later. She stood on the side of the pool next to Mr. Sam with her hands on her hips.

"Jessica dear, remember your manners! You need to let Big Mike know he is welcome in our home!" she said with exasperation.

Without taking my eyes of Mr. Sam's slab of meat, I replied, "Yes Mommy, of course."

Still in the pool, I walked over toward Mr. Sam and tentatively reached out my hand and began petting Big Mike. He instantly responded and started to get even bigger!

Mommy smiled. "See, he likes it. Now give Big Mike a kiss Jessica."

I instinctively took the pink scrunchy off my wrist and pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I thought how nice Mr. Sam is and I sure wanted to make his friend, Big Mike, feel comfortable in our home. I put my head between Mr. Sam's legs as he continued to sit on the side of the pool. Gently lifting Big Mike with one hand, I planted a tentative kiss on his head.

"Goodness Jessica! Pretend Big Mike is a popsicle!" Mommy exclaimed.

"Oh, okay!" I said, now understanding.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and put Mr. Sam's slab of meat all the way in my mouth, or at least as much as I could take!

"That's my baby girl!" Mommy said. "Now you keep playing with Big Mike while I finish getting our dinner ready."

"Yes Mommy!"

Mommy went back in the house while I continued sucking on Big Mike. Mr. Sam showed me how to bob my head up and down to make him feel better. I was having so much fun!

"Mr. Sam, can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Ask me anything honey."

"Umm...does Big Mike, you know, piddle?"

"Piddle? You mean does he cum?"

"I guess that's what people call it. I call Itty Bitty's piddle."

"Your Mom told me you love the taste of Itty Bitty's piddle. Have you eaten any other piddle Jessica?"

"No sir."

"Well, Big Mike shoots out a lot of piddle! It's like a volcano!" Mr. Sam said. "And the best part, is that it tastes like melted ice cream!"

"I love ice cream Mr. Sam!" I exclaimed.

I resumed sucking on Big Mike, bobbing my head up and down and also stroking him with both hands. I noticed Mommy had come out and was videotaping me. Mommy and I can watch it later while we're baking cookies I thought!

I noticed Mr. Sam was starting to moan and groan a bit.

"Am I hurting you Mr. Sam?"

"Oh no baby girl, not at all! Just keep sucking and you'll get your ice cream."

Big Mike was starting to throb like crazy, I could barely hold him in my hands and mouth. Mr. Sam put both of his hands on the back of my head, I think he was fixing my scrunchy, but maybe not. Mommy was still filming me, so I wanted to show her how friendly I could be to Big Mike!

Before I realized what was happening, Big Mike lurched and spurted spray after spray of hot cream into my mouth! I looked up at Mr. Sam and his eyes were closed, maybe he had fallen asleep? I glanced at Mommy and she had a huge smile on her face! I like making Mommy happy!

I tried to swallow all of Big Mike's hot cream, but just couldn't, there was way too much! I took my mouth off him for a moment to catch my breath, but Big Mike just kept squirting. His cream landed on my face, hair and even on my boobies! It was everywhere! Big Mike is a lot of fun! I loved the way his cream tasted.

I still had both my hands wrapped around Big Mike when he finally finished squirting. I was in a daze. His cream was everywhere!

"That's my baby girl!" Mommy said proudly. "Did you like that sweetheart?"

"Oh my God Mommy! I never dreamed of having so much fun! And his cream is delicious!" I said.

I looked at Mr. Sam and he was smiling from ear to ear! I like making Mr. Sam happy!

"Mr. Sam, can Big Mike come back and play tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"I will bring him by as much as I can, providing you do me one favor," Mr. Sam told me.

"Sure, anything Mr. Sam!"

"From now on, I want you to call me Daddy," he said.

I just shrugged my shoulder and said, "Ok Daddy!"

Daddy turned to Mommy and winked; he is so cute!

I got out of the pool and took my wet pantyhose off. I also took off Itty Bitty's wet bathing suit. I laid them both over the back of a chair to dry. Mommy said dinner was just about ready, so I scampered off to my room to put on some dry clothes.

Mommy had laid out my jammies for the night. On the bed was a sheer black, baby doll nighty set and also sheer black thigh high stockings. I love sleeping in nylons! My boobies looked nice in the sheer black top of my nighty. Some fluffy kitten heels were on the floor next to the bed. I put everything on, brushed out my hair, touched up my makeup, especially my lipstick, and headed out to the dinner table.

When I got to the table, I noticed Daddy was still naked from the pool. Big Mike hung from his waist like a thick snake. Mommy was also naked, except for some sheer black panties. Between Big Mike and Mommy's boobies, I didn't know which to look at first!

Mommy saw me staring and said, "We thought we'd be more comfortable like this."

"Okay Mommy! Should I take my top off too?" I asked.

"No baby, you're fine. Maybe Daddy will take it off for you later."

We all had a nice dinner and chatted about our day. Daddy said when he brings the mail by every day, I can give Big Mike a kiss! After dinner, Daddy had me come over and sit on his lap. I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck. He gave me a long, sexy kiss! I could feel Big Mike moving under my bootie!

"Did you have fun today Jessica?" he asked.

"Yes, but Itty Bitty is jealous! She hasn't piddled all day!" I pouted.

"Well, let's take care of Itty Bitty then!" he said.

Daddy had me stand up and slid my panties down my nylon covered legs. He told my Mommy to clear a space and move the dishes down to the far end of the table.

"Get up on the table and sit in front of your Mommy," Daddy told me.

I thought this sounded like a lot of fun! Mommy scooted her chair back and I climbed on the table in front of her. I spread my legs apart and put my feet on Mommy's chair. Itty Bitty was twitching like crazy, she was sensing that she was about to have some fun!

When I was in position, Mommy put her head between my legs and gently began licking Itty Bitty. Itty Bitty responded immediately and grew as much as she can. Mommy's mouth felt nice and warm on Itty Bitty! Mommy took all of Itty Bitty in her mouth and rolled her tongue all around, it felt heavenly!

Daddy had moved behind Mommy's chair and was reaching around her, rubbing her boobies. Big Mike was starting to grow, and Daddy had laid him across Mommy's shoulder, I was looking right at him! Mommy kept sucking on Itty Bitty, I could tell Itty was getting excited!

Before long, Itty Bitty piddled in Mommy's mouth! When Itty Bitty was done, which didn't take long, Mommy leaned in and gave me a long, sexy kiss. She passed Itty's piddle into my mouth since I like it so much! Mommy is always thinking of me! I eagerly took it and licked the remainder off Mommy's lips.

What a wonderful evening!

To be continued...

Subone1
Subone1
521 Followers