Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben and his mother become incestuous maniacs.
3.8k words
4.46
164.8k
193

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers

After Ben exploded all over his mother, he shrugged it off and left her to deal with it. Ben didn't think anything of it because he now had a mommy who only wanted to be seen as a useless cum target.

Kristin remained on her knees for a few minutes afterwards, relishing the fact that she finally got her son to break. Life was so much better in her opinion when the only care in the world was her slut pussy. She hoped her son would soon only care about getting relief for his throbbing cock.

Her master plan was near completion, because her son's cock had begun pulsating again within a couple hours. Ben went upstairs with the idea that he was going to catch up on schoolwork...but he quickly realized that was not going to be possible. Simply put, he was way too distracted. He was only able to think about all the uninterrupted incest he and his mom were going to be able to have tomorrow.

Back in the kitchen, Kristin didn't even bother to do anything about her cum covered face and clothes. She decided to wear it as a badge of honor, considering it was the first time her son struck up the courage to use her as his own personal cum rag. Knowing that there were big plans reserved for tomorrow, she decided that she'd take it easy after dinner. The only problem was that she soon remembered the only hobby she had was playing with her naughty cunt.

The mother took an erotic book off the shelf, and it only took a few pages until she started kneading her big tits through her cum covered shirt. Ben poked his head downstairs momentarily. Realizing what his mother was doing, he soon had the epiphany his balls were full again.

The horny boy followed his cock into the living room over to where his mom was sitting, and rested his head on her lap. There were no words exchanged, but both knew that they needed to get their respective genitals to spasm. Kristin pretended to keep reading the book as she reached over to unzip her son's pants. His rock hard member immediately sprang to view. Knowing that he wouldn't need much stimulation, she teased him by lightly touching the tip of his penis repeatedly.

When Ben looked up, he could still faintly see the cum on his mother's face from earlier. He thought she looked all the more glowing knowing that it was his sperm that was being absorbed into her facial complexion.

After awhile, Ben noticed that his balls were in complete agony. They were even starting to turn color due to the teasing. At this point, he was completely helpless to move on with his life until his mother permitted him to erupt like a volcano.

Kristin then all of a sudden, tossed the book aside and stopped touching her son's member altogether. She remarked, "I'm pissed at you Ben about this shirt. Sure, there's cum on it. But there's not nearly enough of it on there. I'll easily be able to run this through the wash and get it as good as new. I wanted to be able to wear this shirt in public and tell people that there's a stain on it because I encourage my hung son to bust his loads all over me as often as he wants!"

That statement didn't help Ben's condition to say the least. Kristin then lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her massive braless tits to her son for the first time. Ben's cock immediately started twitching uncontrolably.

Kristin said, "would Baby like to fuck Mommy's hand?"

"Yessss. Pleeease Mommy."

"I'll let you do that. But could you first suck on Mommy's nipples for a bit? They're desperate for attention."

Ben eagerly complied.

Kristin was now in heaven, for she didn't realize how long it'd been since she felt someone else's touch. She often completed her daily goal of 10 orgasms a day, but because she was able to have so many through masturbation she didn't think she was missing out on physical human contact. She was being proven wrong and loved every second of it.

Kristin was in her own state of euphoria now, as her body was quivering with pleasure from the attention her nipples were receiving from her hungry son. She knew she couldn't be that far from cumming.

Something came over her though, as she now felt absolutely terrible that her cruel stunt shortly beforehand gave her son blue balls. Kristin was worried about her son's self-esteem, so she called an audible. She decided to be a selfless mommy-slut by shifting her attention towards giving her son his long deserved release.

Kristin said, "Mommy's going to need you to listen," as she slid her son up on her lap so that she could put both hands on his throbbing member. She spoke from the heart and continued, "we are going to be so happy fucking each other silly starting tomorrow. You'll be able to do anything you want to my slutty body, and I will love every second of it. My life's purpose as a mommy is to allow you to cum inside my pussy as often as you need until you grow up to be a man."

Her long, slow strokes of his cock picked up the pace, as Kristin was now furiously beating her son off.

Within a minute Ben exclaimed, "I LOOVE YOU MOOMMY!" He simaltaneously turned her over to unleash several healthy loads of cum all over her tight mini-skirt.

The mother smiled knowing that the skirt was completely ruined, yet she was already contemplating wearing it the next time she was out in public.

~

After her son used her as a cum rag for the second time in as many hours, Kristin was so horny to the point she couldn't think straight. It was to a point that her pussy juice was leaking all the way down her leg. Kristen came to the motherly decision though that if she wasn't cumming simultaneously with her son, she didn't want to cum at all. Kristin wanted to be a fiend for her son's cock, and there was no better way to accomplish that than to abstain herself from masturbation. Ben was going to be the one in charge from now on of when his mother would be able to cum.

Ben went to bed immediately after he emptied his balls all over his mother's skirt. He was completely emotionless and spent after his willing sex-puppet took care of his needs. There were no more objectives to get done that evening in his opinion, because he couldn't cum anymore. The 18-year-old slept like a baby.

His mother Kristin however, was tossing and turning in her sleep because she couldn't remember the last time she went to bed with her cunt on fire. She realized that it probably wasn't a smart idea to wear no clothes to bed, because she would be all the more compelled to feel up her perfect fuck-toy body. Kristin always slept completely naked, holding out hope that her son would lose all regard for societal norms and fuck her in the middle of the night. That hope she was holding out became a very realistic possibility after what transpired earlier that day.

The oversexed mom considered taping her hands together, in an attempt to prevent herself from touching her uncontrollable cunt. She needed her strapping son to fill her up, and she needed it yesterday. Kristin wondered during this moment if there were other mommies who were kept up at night by the thought of being fucked mercilessly by their sons. However, she managed to make it through the night without touching herself on sheer willpower.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

At around 6 am, Kristin realized that her lack of sleep just wasn't going to be able to refresh her. But she knew what would: her son's monster cock.

She followed her needy cunt over to Ben's room and successfully snuck in without a sound. She was relieved that her baby was dead asleep.

The hot and bothered mommy gently lifted the covers of Ben's blanket, then slowly slid down his underwear. She then climbed on top of her boy in order to lower her already soaked vagina onto her son's expanding manhood. She wanted to remain very still, so that her sleeping son could wake up to the best surprise of his life.

As soon as Kristin sunk herself onto her boy's full girth, she came. She didn't cum simultaneously with her son like she planned, but she took satisfaction in at least knowing that she came while his penis was inside of her. She also had good reason to believe that there would be many more orgasms between the two in the future. All it took was another few minutes of sitting on her son's hard cock for her pussy to start stirring again anyway.

In the meantime, Ben felt as if he was flying in his dream. He was in control of all of his surroundings in his dream-like state, feeling very warm and safe. He had a huge smile on his face, as this was easily the best dream he had ever had. Unknowingly to him, he was feeling warm because his cock was throbbing obscenely. He felt safe because his cock was home where it belonged - inside of his slut mother.

Soon after, Ben started to wake up. As his eyes began to flutter, he realized he was instinctively bucking his hips wildly in an upwards fashion. He thought that was strange.

When he regained consciousness, he saw that he was in fact fucking his mother for the first time. He noticed both his hands were already on his mommy's hips, which allowed him to fuck his new slut at an increasingly rapid pace. Ben was surprised that he was able to thrust so quickly, as he underestimated the power of pure animalistic lust. He had no idea how long he had been going in and out of his mother, but figured this is why his dreams were so damn pleasant.

Kristin was being fucked silly and she loved every second of it. She figured she must have already came five times, as a never-ending wave of pleasure kept convulsing through her being. She was convinced that her son's erect sex organ kept making it all the way up to her stomach. Her eyes rolled back in her head, because she wasn't Kristin at this moment in time; she was a woman who couldn't remember a single thing about herself other than the fact that she was a cum bucket-mommy-nympho-slut.

Kristin was hyperventilating as she shouted in ecstasy, "GOOD MORNING SWEETIE, HOPE YOU LIKE MOMMY'S SURPRISE. WHAT I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO DO IS SEND JETS OF YOUR DELICIOUS FUCK MILK UP MOMMY'S INCURABLE SLUT PUSSY!"

Ben, hearing the endearing sound of his mother's voice, was more than happy to comply screaming, "UUUGH I'M ABOUT TO..."

His big-titted slut interrupted by pleading, "IN MY CUNT! IN MY CUNT!"

Ben's body started to spasm uncontrollably as he continually painted the back of his mother's inner walls. Ben was shocked at the amount he was able to produce, as one load after another continued to pump into his cum bucket. Both continued screams of ecstasy through both of their mind-melting orgasms. Once both were done, Kristin collapsed on top of her son due to exhaustion.

Ben just laid there with his mother's naked body on top of him, feeling like a stud. He loved the feeling of Kristin's spectacular tits pressed up against his chest, even when completely flaccid. He took this time to marvel at how beautiful his mom really was. Kristin was a knockout before her breast enlargement surgery. Though Ben believed that his mom's decision to transform herself into a voluptuous sex doll (physically and mentally), really put her over the top and made her all the more irresistible.

Before dinner yesterday, Ben wasn't sure whether committing incest was a natural thing to do. Ben now thought to himself that if he just listened to his cock, he would've easily realized how natural it is. Ben had learned the other week in psychology class that people unknowingly look for romantic partners who resemble their opposite-sex parents. It was only common sense that the real thing would be phenomenal!

*BREAKFAST*

While Kristin was passed out naked in her son's bed, the latter decided to find a way to occupy the time. Ben was in good shape, but he really wanted to push himself to keep up with his walking wet-dream of a mother. He wanted to cum his brains out with his mother as much as he could. In order to improve his stamina, he thought to run for 30 minutes every day.

During his run, Ben continued to think about creative ways he could go about fucking his mother. This in his opinion, was easily the most thought-provoking and mentally stimulating exercise he could do to keep his wit intact. He knew the second he walked back into the house, he'd stop thinking with his brain entirely and start thinking with his cock again.

When Ben got back, he desperately needed to take a shower. He was still covered in sweat from fucking his whore passionately earlier that morning (I guess it didn't help that he went for a run either).

When Kristin heard the shower water running, she wanted to surprise her son with breakfast. She jokingly put on a robe before going downstairs but added her own sexy take on it. Instead of tying the ribbon together to cover up, she left it wide open. This way her huge breasts and perfect nipples would be on full view for her boy. She didn't put much preparation into breakfast itself, just popped a slice of bread into the toaster.

When Ben got out of the shower, he didn't bother to put any clothes on before heading downstairs. He felt so much freer living without any sense of modesty. When he walked into the kitchen, his mouth went wide from how slutty his mom looked. Even though he saw her without clothes earlier, he loved how much of a tease she was.

Kristin acknowledged her son's presence by saying, "good morning sweetie!" She acted as if nothing happened earlier.

Ben ignored his mom's comment and continued to gaze at her tits which were clearly popping out of her robe.

His mother fired back, "why are you staring at Mommy's chest? And why on earth are you not wearing any clothes?"

Ben laughed, not taking the comment seriously.

The sarcastic mom looked down deliberately and said, "oh shit my stupid tits are in plain view, sorry about that. Completely inappropriate for Mommy to have worn that clearly malfunctioning robe downstairs."

Kristin then looked down to see that her naked son's cock was growing bigger at her very eyes.

"Why the hell are you getting an erection? I'm your mother for fucks-sake. I didn't know you were some incestuous pervert," she barked.

Ben started to play along by saying, "I'm sorry. Ever since you made your tits huge I just can't look away. To be honest, you can't expect to not make your teenage son hard and have 34F tits at the same time."

Kristin questioned, "and how the hell do you know what my cup size is?!"

Ben truthfully added, "I stole one of your bras from the laundry hamper. When I see you rubbing your cunt every day I come home from school, I'm left no other choice than to use it as a rag to blast my bottled up discharge in."

Kristin voiced, "well that's just fucking gross, especially considering that the thought of your own mother is making you explode. And why the hell do you think it's okay to spy on me?"

Ben ignored the comment, as he now walked behind his mom to start groping her astoundingly curvaceous body. She had no smart comments now, as she went back to being her son's plaything.

Ben continued to grope his mommy's succulently big breasts, as she started backing her A+ ass into his now fully erect cock. Ben bent his mommy over the kitchen table, and removed her robe in order to give him easier access to her fuck-hole.

Ben parked his member into it and started with slow, methodical thrusts. He asked, "how does your son's fat prick feel in your pathetic mommy cunt?"

She enthusiastically countered, "it feels amaaazing sweetie, I love that my baby enjoys the inside of my pussy so much!"

Ben picked up his thrusting and added, "you tried to pretend a minute ago as if you weren't a sex-crazed incestuous whore for your son. If people saw how filthy you were, you would be shunned by the community. People already look down on you because of your massive surgically-enhanced tits. How do you think they would feel if they knew you used them to lore your son into fucking you numerous times a day?"

The mother was in pure ecstasy as she continued to get railed from behind. She moaned, "ughhhhh...I just do what my cunt tells me to do because I'm such a fucking whore."

Kristin was a whore indeed. Her son loved that she no longer had a worry in the world other than getting her pussy to squirt. Ben liked that his mom was teaching him to act on his primal animal instinct. He was now ridden of all his previous stress and anxiety, for he now always had a warm cunt to take his aggression out on.

Meanwhile back at the kitchen table, Ben continued to split his mother in half with his dick. The pace of his thrusting reminded Ben of earlier that morning, as his mother squealed in absolute delight. The two had unbelievable chemistry, as the slapping noise of Ben's dick going into his mother's pussy could be heard throughout the entire house.

Kristin exclaimed, MOMMY'S PUSSY FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! PLEASE FILL MOMMY UP WITH MORE OF YOUR SEED!!"

Seconds later the mother and son duo simultaneously screamed, "CUUUUUMMMMING!!!"

Ben once again sent several jets of sperm up his mother's cunt.

Kristin loved the feeling of a fresh load being busted into her mommy-hole, because that's when she felt most of use. She believed that all women were made to be cum buckets, because ultimately they need to pop out babies in order for civilization to live on.

The two fuck bunnies were spent again for now. Though it was only 10 am, and Ben had a devilish grin knowing that it wouldn't be too long until he'd be up and running again. He was already planning his next move.

After a little thought, Ben came up with the perfect place where he was going to defile his mother's body next. It was so obvious, he wished he had come up with it during his run.

*THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT*

Ben loved that he was skipping school because his mother ordered him to fuck her "pathetic, cock-starved pussy all day." He wished more mommies gave their sons full access to their fuck-holes. Ben found the idea of committing incest on school grounds with his irresistibly fuckable mommy extremely erotic.

Ben told his mom that they were going out for a drive, but that the end destnation was a surprise. Kristin threw on a tight t-shirt that barely fit over her obnoxious breasts, and paired it with booty shorts which looked fantastic on her plump ass. Ben blindfolded his mom, and they got to the school at about 11:30 am.

When he took the blindfold off of Kristin's eyes he jokingly said, "surprise."

Kristin was giddy. She said, "ooooh you're a bad boy. I can already tell that you want to fuck your big-titted incest doll in front of the entire school. That way everybody would know that you're a motherfucker."

Ben said, "I wish. I just don't think colleges would like it very much if it was on my record that I was caught fucking my mother's brains out in public."

Kristin replied, "just go to school down south honey. Colleges over there would completely understand your constant urge to bust loads into your mommy. If these colleges took one look at my out-of-proportion body sweetie, they'd realize that I was a cum whore who was built for incestuous mother-son fucking."

Ben's cock began to twitch. His filthy mom always knew exactly what to do or say to get him ready to go for another round.

They both briefly exited the vehicle to get to the backseat so that they could give themselves easier access to each other's bodies. Once they got settled, Ben leaned in to passionately kiss his mother. Both were now feeling butterflies.

After a few minutes, Kristin broke away to whimper to her son, "Mommy loves you so much."

Ben answered, "I love you so much too Mommy. I'm starting to get that unexplainably weird tingling feeling in my balls again." After a pause he pleaded, "do you think you could get my milk to shoot out?!"

"Sure sweetie, that's what mommies are for," Kristin replied. "I really am flattered that Mommy's body is making you want to release your naughty liquid all the time."

trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers
12