Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaylee is now a full blown nymphomaniac.
7.4k words
4.71
98.2k
115

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers

FOR NEW READERS: If you enjoy filthy writing about incest then this may be up your alley. Ch. 01 is meant to be a teaser; there's a lot more substance from Ch. 02-

*****

Kaylee felt as if she wasn't thinking clearly after her orgasm. As an exercise to keep her wit intact, she decided to recall the previous events in her head.

First, she remembered waking to pressing sexual arousal. It was so great, that she had no other choice but to caress her voluptuous teen body. The hot and bothered 19 year-old squirmed with absolute delight; that is until her mother caught her red-handed with fingers in her cunt. Kaylee recalled being livid at first (and rightfully so) due to the clear breach of privacy.

What she didn't know was that her mother had planned this stunt. Kristin knew a good amount about the drug, having taken it herself. The one thing she knew for sure was that her daughter would from now on prioritize pleasure above all else. Kristin's idea to catch her daughter in a vulnerable state was done for effect: she believed her words would hold more weight during a time where Kaylee would be itching to orgasm.

Kaylee replayed an anecdote of her mother's advice in her head. "Don't worry honey if you find that you're touching yourself all the time. It's only natural for women with your exaggerated sexual characteristics to want to cum a lot more often. Think of your monstrous teen tits as a blessing. You'll feel so good."

It was clear that her mother found masturbation to be a very fun and healthy hobby; that was all Kaylee needed to hear to continue on guilt-free. She wanted the constant thirst for sexual gratification to be condoned, she just didn't realize it until now.

Kaylee was beginning to sense that an exhibitionist side was slowly breaking out of her. Secretly, she really liked that her mother talked to her as if she was this naive sex addict. She theorized that was because sex addiction is an erotic concept within itself, albeit taboo. So, when her mother's ending remark was "proceed prodding at that slut-pussy of yours," it sent her libido into overdrive.

Once her mother left the room, Kaylee didn't hesitate to resume playing with herself. Because it was inferred by her mom that people had no control over their sexual urges, Kaylee gave into hers. She began to elicit helpless moans of pleasure that were previously kept within. Once the hot 19-year-old squirted all over her bed sheet, she speculated that she might've gotten carried away. There were no regrets however, because she believed that disinhibition was what led to inconceivable amounts of pleasure.

She just hoped that her brother didn't hear her.

~

Ben didn't just hear his sister's cries of ecstasy, he found them so erotic that he busted all over his bedroom carpet.

Kristin intently watched her son pump his cock, as the two had an open door policy to put it lightly. She realized afterwards that her boy's ejaculate would need to be disposed of, and that it was her job as a mother to clean up all of his gooey messes.

She did what any logical mother would do. Doing her best impression of a dog, she crawled over to her son's room and inhaled his cum from off the floor.

Ben watched in astonishment. Once she lapped it up he commented, "you're the biggest whore ever. Does my cum really taste that good?"

She answered, "I'm absolutely obsessed. That's how yummy my baby's throat yogurt is."

She loved to use ridiculous synonyms.

Kristin then remembered that her daughter was only a few rooms over. She ordered her son, "we need to leave right now, follow me."

As the two were going downstairs Kristin shouted, "Ben and I are running errands and will be back in a few hours with dinner Kaylee!"

"Sounds good Mom!" the daughter yelled back.

When the mother and son got out of the house and into the car Kristin told her son, "we're checking into a motel for a couple hours. Mommy's aching cunt needs to get annihilated repeatedly."

The two had screwed twice that morning before Kaylee got home. Though with this being several hours later, Kristin was too far gone in her condition to go any longer without having her pussy pounded by her son again. She added, "I know you just came, so take these pills that are in my purse. I don't know how they work, so take...I don't know...three. That'd be a sufficient amount of mother/son fuckings for one afternoon."

"Viral-X. Never heard of it...and why do you keep it in your purse?" Ben questioned.

"I want you ready to fuck Mommy at all times," Kristin stated. "Just so you know: the reason why I won't give you the other drug is because I need someone in this family to have a clear conscience. Your sister and I will need a master to let us know when it isn't an appropriate time for incest."

Kristin noticed that her son was at a loss of words at that cock-pulsating thought, so she continued with something a little more open ended. "And those pills belonged to your father by the way. Always one to be a flaccid piece of shit. I wonder what he'd think now if he knew that you were addicted to fucking Mommy."

"Yeah...I think it's best he doesn't know about our relationship."

The two smiled at one another.

After a couple minutes of silence, Kristin started up again. "We almost got REALLY carried away at the house. I know I said you could blast your hot cum all over your room, but it's better for you to ejaculate into something. You can always blow your fuck sauce into Mommy's bras and panties anytime you'd like. I love wearing cum-coated lingerie, especially when I'll have known that it was from your incest-addiction getting the better of you."

"I'll get on that..." he answered. Ben then changed the topic to say, "I still can't believe how hot I got from Kaylee's screaming."

"It's perfectly okay for you to be turned on by the thought of your sister's orgasms. After all, sisters are for sex."

"Yeah, I don't think I've heard that one before," joked the son.

Kristin clapped back, "Mommy doesn't have to let you use her pussy all the time you know."

"You're bluffing so hard right now. You're so addicted to your son's cock that you're literally dragging him to a motel to fuck the shit out of you." Ben knew he won this chess match of words right then and there.

All his mother had to say now was, "that's a fair point."

After the two finished their laugh, Ben wanted to ask something that he'd been thinking on for a couple days. He didn't know when his next opportunity would be, so he said, "Mom this is unrelated, but it is in the grand scheme of things. Why did you want ME to fuck you so bad?"

After a pause, Kristin began to explain. "When I lost all sense of inhibition, I only wanted to do things that were frowned upon by society. My mind started to rifle through all these incest scenarios because it's the ULTIMATE taboo. I wasn't interested in having a normal sex life because your father ruined it for me. But think about THIS...a mom who lives to be her son's sexual plaything. Sooo hot, right?"

She could tell her son wanted her to continue talking.

After a breath she added, "everything wrote itself after I noticed you were constantly ogling at my surgically enhanced rack. It compelled me to drive you insane. Not only did I litter your brain with filthy taboo thoughts, I even came in front of you every chance I got! No son would be able to stop themselves from fucking their irresistible slut-mother under those conditions."

Ben was mesmerized. His mom had an answer for everything. He then realized that few in the world had it better than him. A moment later, the incestuous lovebirds pulled up to the motel.

~

Back at the house, Kaylee was completely fine with the fact there wouldn't be anyone there for the next few hours. She looked at it as an opportune time to continue to explore her body, for she had complete sexual freedom.

She wanted to go bigger this time. The decision she made was to watch some good ol' internet porn, but on the main TV in the living room. Kaylee wasn't wearing a single article of clothing and felt amazing for that fact. Now all she had to do was browse her options to find the most erotic video.

When going through them, Kaylee noticed that at least half of the most popular videos were of the incest variety. She never really watched porn, so she didn't have the slightest clue of what she would eventually stumble upon. She was genuinely curious to learn more about this incest fetish and why it was so popular, so she ironically selected a video called "busty older sister needs a fucking."

The video started with a brother and sister watching TV. It seemed innocent enough, but the sister in the video wore a top that showed off an absurd amount of cleavage. Every ten seconds or so, the brother would steal a glance at her huge rack. After a few minutes the sister caught onto what her brother was doing and decided to tease the ever-living hell out of him. She deliberately pushed her tits out furthermore by stretching in unrealistic angles, giving her brother a huge erection as a result.

"You need help with that throbbing cock lil bro?" the porn actress said a little while later. Her pretend brother fidgeted nervously to her remark.

She continued, "come on, don't be shy. It's obvious that your big sister is making your cock twitch again. If we're ever going to return to a normal brother and sister relationship, you'll have to keep fucking the living hell out of my cunt until you rid yourself of all these impure thoughts."

Kaylee was shocked at how hot she was finding the video. She was already masturbating as if she was possessed. She then stopped herself to process what was going through her mind. One part of her was thinking, "get it together Kaylee, what's gotten into you. Incest porn, really?" The other part of her was thinking, "my pussy feels sooooo fucking gooood. That brother needs to keep his sister's stupid slut-cunt satisfied so their relationship can go back to normal."

Kaylee was now resorting to porn logic to justify what she was watching. She soon returned to playing with herself.

In the video, the action became steamy very quickly. The brother started to fondle his sister's unbelievable body as they started to make out. They both realized they had to get out of their clothes for the sin they were about to engage in. Neither of them cared because the animalistic lust they had for each other in the moment far outweighed any of the negative connotations attached to incest.

When the brother finally entered the sister, the latter really egged him on.

"It must feel really good to be inside your slut sister. The last thing I want to do is tease you. So, if you ever get the impression I'm doing that, I think it's only fair to let you fuck my pussy."

The brother mindlessly picked up his thrusting. He was completely brainwashed by his busty sister and her filthy gutter mouth.

"SPLIT ME IN HALF! YOUR SISTER-SLUT NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED AGAIN FOR MAKING HER LITTLE BROTHER HORNY!" she exclaimed.

Kaylee lost all control at this point during the video, as her clit began to spasm in route to an orgasm. For the second time in less than an hour, she felt great to unapologetically release her urges. After it passed she openly admitted aloud, "wow, that was fucking hot." She then remembered that she had a younger brother...but she felt better knowing that porn fetishes didn't always translate to real life.

Kaylee did wish during this time that she had someone to satisfy her sexually. The only problem was that she had too much respect for herself to have sex with random guys; it needed to be someone that she felt comfortable with. She wasn't going to become a massive whore just because of a sudden increase in sex drive. Kaylee was intent on keeping her hormones at bay by masturbating to porn until the right guy came along.

~

Once Ben and his mother walked into the motel, the former already had a excruciatingly stiff erection. His mom had the innate ability to turn his cock inside out through dirty talk. It also didn't help that he had taken more Viral-X than was necessary.

At the check-in desk Kristin asked, "could my son and I get a room for a few hours."

She loved telling strangers about their incestuous relationship.

The motel desk-clerk was a middle-aged man. He looked at Ben and nodded, signaling a sign of respect. He then gave Kristin a room key. The mother and son disappeared into the room within seconds.

Even though Kristin wasn't wearing one of her famous "fuck me" outfits today, Ben still thought she looked sexy as hell. Little did he know what she was wearing underneath.

In short order, the mom begun to seductively strip for her son. When Kristin was done removing her outer clothing, Ben looked at her wide-eyed. This was because his mom was wearing a brand-new lingerie set which further pronounced her sex doll frame. Ben was salivating at her choice to wear thigh-high stockings attached to a garter belt.

"You look like such a fucking whore," the son stated.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," his mother replied. "It's been five long hours since you last blasted cum into your mother's vagina. KEEP USING MOMMY! I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

She got up onto the bed now, positioning herself on her hands and knees as she directly faced the wall.

As Ben took his clothes off now, he wanted to berate his mom. He said, "you do realize you've fucked me up for life, right? I'll never be able to shed my addiction to your pussy. You wanted your son to become a literal motherfucker, and now all he wants to do is commit incest."

Kristin responded, "how GOOD does it feel though? Tell me about how GOOD it feels to use your mother's pussy repeatedly and as often as you want."

She said that as Ben pulled down her panties. The mindless pleasure that resulted from fucking his mommy always overcame him.

He answered, "It's the greatest feeling ever. When I go in and out of your cunt, I literally feel like I'm flying. It doesn't matter that you're my mom, in fact it makes it better. My sexual attraction towards you couldn't be more intense."

"You're sooo right. Plowing the woman that birthed you into this world must feel incredible," added Kristin.

The second Ben parked his member into his slut-mom, they both felt as if they were removed from earth and put on another planet. Sex was their favorite mother/son activity, nothing else compared. Their favorite variation of that activity was fucking each other doggy-style.

Ben grabbed onto his mother's hips and they were off. For five minutes, Ben thrusted methodically but hard at the same time. It was his way of taking control. While he was doing this, Kristin ironically panted with her tongue sticking out.

The pace soon became rhythmic, as Kristin arched her back now so that her son could get his hands on her huge bra-encased breasts.

"I usually prefer you without any clothes on, but you look even sexier in that lingerie," said the son.

"I know, right? I really wanted to go for that real-life sex doll look. I'll probably buy Kaylee a similar outfit for around the house."

This forced Ben to pick up the pace in his thrusting. Coming up with erotic mental images was Kristin's calling in life. She got especially good at it in her quest to make her son snap.

Kristin moaned like a bratty teenager as she continued to receive her son's dick. A minute later she ordered, "WHEN YOU COME INSIDE MOMMY, KEEP GOING. DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU FILL MOMMY'S WOMB UP FOR A SECOND TIME!"

That was going to speed up their first session considerably. After a couple more minutes of fucking like bunnies, Ben blasted into his mom's warm cunt without any warning. He remembered what she said, so he continued on like nothing happened.

The moment Ben continued thrusting after shooting inside her, the mother orgasmed like a freak. She knew her fantasies all too well, so she wasn't surprised in the least that she hyperventilated with euphoria.

Ben never relented in ramming his mother's pussy, as he was determined to go two rounds without stopping. Sensing he could use a little encouragement after another 15 minutes or so, Kristin exclaimed, "RELEASE THAT ANGER! SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO MOMMY AS YOU USE HER JUICY CUNT!"

That lit a fire under the son as he shouted, "SAY THAT YOU WANT YOUR SON'S DICK TO LIVE INSIDE YOUR PUSSY." This was a call-back to when Ben originally came clean about his feelings toward his mother.

"YESSSS. YES. I DESPERATELY WANT MY HUNG SON TO STAY HOME WHERE HE BELONGS. YOU LIVED IN MOMMY FOR NINE MONTHS, I MISS YOU BEING INSIDE ME SOO SOOO MUCH! FUCK MOMMY!" Kristin knew that was going to make Ben erupt.

Moments later, Ben predictably let out an "AAAAGGHHH," as he blasted inside his mother once again. Kristin had another major orgasm, as the feeling of being used was so satisfying to her. Once Ben finally pulled out, an ungodly amount of cum poured out of his mother's cunt.

Both were grinning ear to ear in satisfaction afterwards. There was never any shame after they fucked because it felt so right. The two decided that the best course of action would be to take a break before they started up again.

Kristin took the interval as an opportune time to remove her bra incase Ben wanted to do anything with her huge breasts. Her intuition was spot on as her son immediately went in to lean his face up against them. Soon after he began to casually suck on her left nipple. In this moment, he reveled in the fact he had a mom who loved to be his free-use incest toy.

"You see how close we are now?" Kristin rhetorically stated. "Some men go through life with serious mommy issues. There's a lot more perks to being a mother's boy."

Ben nodded as he continued sucking her tit. Within 20 minutes, he got rock hard again.

Noticing this development Kristin said, "yesss honey. Mommy loves giving you big erections. The best medicine for teenage boys is for their balls to be emptied incessantly. I wish mothers in our neighborhood were more accommodating of their son's raging hormones."

Ben couldn't take it. He swiftly opened his mom's legs and entered her for round three. He was possessed with lust.

"Fuck the shit out of your whore mommy. She needs an infinite amount of fuckings!" Kristin cried.

Ben's cock slid into his mother with ease, as her pussy was always soaked. The two kept up their passionate lovemaking over the next hour, as the son shot two more hot loads of cum up his mother's snatch. Kristin didn't know how many times she climaxed, all she knew was that even she was satisfied.

After they were done she stated, "That was A-MAZ-ING. I hope my son had enough sex today!"

"Definitely," Ben replied. "I've cum eight times; six of those were inside you and it's only 7 pm. I might be completely empty the rest of the day."

Kristin ended by saying, "it's clear that I've fulfilled my motherly duties then. I'm so glad that I got you to release all of your naughty baby-making cream!"

They both got dressed and soon exited the motel. Not before Kristin stopped to give the front desk clerk a wink. She hoped he would jerk off later that night at the thought of her.

"We're stopping for fast food. I promised your sister dinner," the mother said as they stepped into the car.

"Fine by me."

Kristin wanted to really rile up her son on the way home. While his balls were going to be empty for some time, she wanted him to constantly think about sex. "Remember when your sister was screaming like a whore earlier? Yeah, that happened immediately after I left her room."

"Wait what?" the son quizzically asked.

"I intentionally walked in to catch Kaylee fingering herself," she clarified. "Then I encouraged that she do it a lot more often."

trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers