Mommy's Slaveboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Can't decide on college? No worries, Mommy knows best.
1.2k words
3.86
28.1k
29
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend following my graduation, and I was just laying around in bed, being my usual lazy self. I looked over at my alarm clock and lightly whined. Even at noon, I still felt tired and wanted to just go back to sleep. I turned my head back, and rolled over in bed, getting my head comfy atop my pillow. Not like I had anything else to do, I hadn't decided on my life yet. I figured I would just enjoy mooching off my folks until they kicked me out because of course, I had nowhere else to go. Without a job, and no more than about a hundred dollars in graduation money, that wouldn't get me far. With that in mind, as I rolled over on my pillow, I began to close eyes, to further my slumber, but of course, there was a distraction. My eyes looked over to my door, at the rattling knob. The door swung open, and I held up my hand to shield my eyes from the harsh hallway light. But there she was, standing in my doorway with a determined look on her face, my mother.

"Bradley, get up and use the bathroom, and meet me downstairs, we need to talk." She stood there for about 30 seconds afterword, but it felt like minutes. I kept nodding my head, but she wasn't having it. "I said get up, don't make me drag you downstairs with my own two hands, because I will," she said. She just shook her head, took a deep breath, and shut the door with enough force to hear it echo through my room.

I decided I might as well do as she said, and even though I really wanted to just sleep for a few more hours, I got up and around. I used the bathroom, threw a pair of gym shorts over my boxers, and exited my room. Still rubbing my eyes trying not to look directly up at the hall light, I made my way down the stairs. The wooden steps were a tad chilly on my feet, but I knew there was some carpet in the living room, so I pushed through and made my way down.

I approached the living room, and immediately saw my mother sitting on the couch, looking at me with the same look she gave me upstairs, eyebrows raised, and arms crossed. I watched as her arm folded out towards me, and gestured me over. "Come, sit down," she said while patting the cushion next to her.

"Can I at least eat breakfast first? I'm hungry," I asked, as I looked over the fridge. I looked over at the fridge and took one step before she stopped me.

"No, you will come and sit down beside me like I just asked you to." Her hand smacked the couch cushion beside her again, harder than before. She clearly had sometimes important to say, so I made my way over. Avoiding eye contact I approached the couch and sat down beside her, awaiting further details.

"So Bradley, you know I am completely supportive of you, and of course it's your life, but you really need to make a decision about the next step. Whether you like it or not, you are an adult, and it's time to start taking action and make up your mind." She took a deep breath and then continued, "But clearly, you've been avoiding this decision. So it's very clear to me now that you just can't handle the kind of thinking. You need someone to think for you, and that's perfectly fine. But you can't just sit around and do nothing all day and expect me to allow you to just continue living here. It's about time you proved your worth around here, and with your father constantly on business trips, there's no way I can complete all the household duties while maintaining my job."

"But you work at home, just sitting in your office all day, surely you can fit in household chores can't you? And It's only been three days since graduation, calm down. I can make decisions, I'll go upstairs and submit a few job applications right now. I'll even start researching colleges if that's what you are asking me to do. I'll make some changes, I promise, just give me some more time. I can't do it all at once." I was getting ready to say something, but she held up her hand and cleared her throat.

"You've had enough time Bradley, your days of free reign in this household are over. I'm tired of waiting, and we're going to correct this right now." Her hand slid behind my back, and begin to give me a little push. "Stand up."

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly got up from the couch, turning around to face her. "Why do I need to stand up, can't we continue this conversation with me sitting?" I crossed my arms stubbornly and looked away.

"Bradley, I'd like you to remove your clothes." She held her hands together while looking up at with a smile.

I let out a chuckle, and said, "Haha, very funny." Surely she must be joking, there's no way she actually wanted me to go full nude in front of her.

Her smile turned to a more serious expression as she raised her eyebrows, "I'm not going to ask you again Bradley, do as you are told."

It was now apparent this was no joking matter, and that she was dead serious. "But I don't want to get naked in front of you..." I whined as I tried to take a step back.

She reached forward and grabbed my wrist firmly. "You're going to do, or I am. Now be grateful I'm even giving you a choice in the matter and decide."

I pulled my hand away, and without even responding, quickly began undressing. I didn't want to undress in front of my mother, but being undressed by my mother would just be even worse. After removing my shirt, I slid my shorts down and stepped out of them. Now in just my boxers, I slid my hand in, cupping my privates, and slid them down. I stepped out of them as well, and then pushed them aside with my feet. I then looked back up, feeling a bit embarrassed.

She sat there smiling while holding her hands together. "Here's the deal Bradley. You are now my personal slave, and you will do as I say. And as your superior, you are only to address me by Mommy. You no longer will decide anything, those days are gone. You must comply with everything, or face harsh punishment. Now, Mommy needs to be able to see your privates at all times, so please keep your hands by your side. Please put them there now, and show me your Penis."

Speechless and awestruck, I just stared at her. "But Mom, you can't be serious..."

"I tried to warn you," she said, as she quickly stood up in front of me. She grabbed my arm, and reached her hand around, and gave my bottom a swift smack, sure to leave a mark. "Now do as your told, next time will be worse."

I winced at the pain, gently biting my lip. Tearing up, and realizing this was seriously happening, I removed my hand overtop my privates, and revealed my crotch for my mother's full view. "Yes, Mommy..." I whined as I accepted my new role.