Mommy's Slaveboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Can't decide on college? No worries, Mommy knows best.
1.8k words
3.7
32.7k
18
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just accepted my role as my mother's new personal slave, and already I felt like my life was going in a whole new direction. I didn't know why she chose me. I'm sure there are many other men out there who would happily do as she says. After all, my mother does have a nice figure. I stood there in front of her for what felt like ages before she finally began to get up.

She stood up, and being much taller than me seemed like a tower as I patiently awaited her next words. "You will follow me to the bedroom now." She began walking fast, making her way to the bedroom as I followed behind. She then pointed to the bed, and said, "Get on the bed and lay on your back. Spread your legs for me as well." She crossed her arms and waited for me to start climbing up before she went over to her nightstand drawer.

I laid back on the sheets as I looked over to my mother. My legs were spread and waiting for what would come next. I wasn't exactly sure what she had planned. I assumed perhaps she was grabbing a condom and wanted to fuck me. But when the drawer slammed shut and walked over to me, I could see what she had. And it most certainly was not a condom...

She held it up in one hand with a smirk on her face, as I tried to make out what it was. "This right here Bradley is a cage. A cage for that small little pathetic cock of yours. You will now wear it until further notice." She leaned over between my legs, and with her left hand, grabbed my tiny little member. I started breathing a bit heavily, nervous and with my head up slightly, watching her fingers pinch it. "You're lucky I even had one for a pathetic little thing like this. With a penis so small, there's no way that thing could ever please anyone, so we might as well just lock it up." I felt the cold plastic going onto it as it slowly encased, followed by a clicking sound. She gave it a few small tugs, to ensure it was on properly, and said, "There we go, how does that feel?"

My mouth gaping open as I laid there looking up at her. I was still unsure why the sudden turn of events, but I didn't have a choice in the matter, so helplessly I must now obey. "Its kind of humiliating...And tight...do I really have to do this? Please, Mother, I'll behave..."

She forcefully pressed her palm onto my stomach to hold me down while she grabbed my cage with her other hand. She yanked it hard and said, "Was I not clear earlier? You are to refer to me as Mommy. And yes you have to do this, you are my slave after all. You do not get to question me. Talking back earns you punishment. The only things coming out of that mouth of yours is 'Yes, Mommy,' or 'Thank you, Mommy.' Because I'm being so generous and controlling your life now, you will show me proper respect. As an incompetent little tiny cocked slave, you will receive no respect. You do not deserve it, and your only purpose now is to serve me. Now get off the bed, and get on all fours for me."

Completely shocked about what she just said, I quickly scrambled up. I already had felt like I was being treated lower, and was shocked that I could feel even more degraded. She made it seem as if I was worthless, and her next orders surely proved that. She wanted me on my fours, like some sort of animal. My bottom still a tad sore from the spank not so long ago, I complied. I slid off the bed and dropped to my knees. Quickly getting onto my fours, I just stared at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

She made another visit over to her drawer and came back over. Still afraid to look back at her, I couldn't imagine what else she could equip me with. She made her way back to me and she was standing behind me. She leaned over and reached around my neck, and before I knew it I felt leather wrapping around my neck. She was collaring me, I guess I was really just a pet to her. She pulled it tight, and then let out a little chuckle. "Do not remove that, or you will be sorry. Now be a good boy and follow me back out to the living room."

I attempted to stand up, so I could walk out there with her, but that motion was quickly rejected. Her foot slammed onto my upper back and pushed me down to the floor, falling and losing my four-legged pose. My body was pinned to the ground, and my cock felt rather uncomfortable pressed against the floor in my new cage as I stayed still, not wanting to further push buttons.

"And what the hell do you think you are doing? I asked you to get on your fours for a reason. I never gave you permission to get up onto your fours. You don't get to make those choices anymore. You're just a pathetic little animal whose job is to please me, so don't upset me, got it? I'll have to punish you later, we have other matters to attend to." She lifted up her foot slightly, and I rose up in relief. But it was only a second later that it pressed back down even harder than before as she yelled, "GOT IT?"

"Yes...Mommy..." I attempted to say, as I struggled to breathe under her foot.

"Then get back onto your fours, and do as your told doggy." She released me from her foot and stepped over to the doorway, pointing down the hall.

I began to move my hands forward, slowly adjusting to the walk on four legs. I made it barely past the doorway when my rear was met with another harsh smack of her hand.

"Faster," she ordered. "You're a dog, not a fucking sloth. Get moving."

Part of me wanted to turn back and see the look on her face, but I knew that would be a mistake. I quickly began crawling further down the hall, getting used to it quickly. It's a lot easier to learn when you don't have a choice. Approaching the living room, I walked over and stayed still, unsure how much further she wanted me to go.

She walked over and sat on the couch. Sitting back with crossed arms, she looked at me intently, as if her next move was important. Or maybe she was just trying to intimidate me, in which case, it was working. She pointed right in front of her, and said: "Crawl."

Without hesitation, I crawled over and positioned myself in front of her. I looked up at her eyes, for some sort of approval, but was only met with a demeaning glare. I did, however, make the mistake of looking down because I was able to see right up her dress. I found it odd that she was without panties. Was she always panty free, or did she slip them off when I wasn't looking? And obviously distracted, she noticed and quickly pushed her feet into my face.

"What the hell do you think you're looking at Bradley? Looking up my skirt, what a pathetic little slave you are. If you enjoy my body so much, it's time you damn well show it." She immediately stood up and unclothed herself before my eyes. I couldn't see too much, as I was only half looking at her, not wanting to seem too into it. Not wanting her to notice again. Not wanting to get my penis too worked up, knowing it wouldn't be able to due to its imprisonment.

She sat down again, now completely in the nude. She spread her legs and pointed to her crotch. "Your face, between my legs. Now."

I approached her slowly and stopped as my head was right to overtop it. I could smell it, and it was strong. I wasn't sure if it was unwashed, or if this was a usual smell of vagina. But It didn't really matter, my mother wanted me to please it anyway, so I'd be servicing it either way. I must have taken too long because slowly her hand came behind my head and pushed my face against her crotch. The smells now entering my nose, as I kept my mouth closed while it pressed against her slit.

"Lick it." She said while waiting a few more moments. She eventually pulled my head out slightly by yanking my hair, and with her other hand smacked me across the face. "I said to lick you pathetic little slave. Don't make Mommy wait. Stick that tongue out, and lick inside my pussy. You are to keep going until I say so."

By the time she finished her order, my tongue was already sticking up as my eyes were getting watery. She was breaking me in, and it was working. She pushed me forward again, and my tongue slipped into her vagina. The taste now meeting my tongue, I gulped. It was a strange and unique taste, but I knew it was my job. I kept licking and moving my tongue around slowly until I began to gag a little bit. Instinctively I began to pull back, but she wasn't having any of that.

"Did Mommy say you could take a break? No, I don't think so. Keep going" She pushed me even harder, and held me with more force now. Even if I wanted to back away there's no way I'd get past her firm grip. "You're doing a horrible job, but not that surprising. You're a tiny cocked little virgin, of course, you don't know how to please a woman. But by the time I'm done with you, that tongue will know the proper way."

I kept going for what felt like an hour, until she finally said, "Enough of this, its time for you to go to sleep while I go run an errand." She began to press her legs together, squeezing my head and making it harder for me to breath. My face was probably getting red as I struggled to get air, and before I knew it my eyes began to close slightly. I could feel the hand on my head letting go, as her legs continued to smother me. And before I knew it, my eyes closed shut, and I was out...