Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

Story Info
Mom and son get close on a family vacation.
22.2k words
4.67
993.5k
1.3k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,212 Followers

The Thompson's raced down the country back road, their Dodge Ram Quad-Cab pulling a 30ft. 5th Wheel trailer behind it.

"Mom, Alec's being a dick back here," Claire complained from the backseat of the Dodge.

"Claire, please...watch the language," her Mom Kate scolded.

"What am I doing? I'm just mouthing the words to a song." Alec said defensively.

"This is a long ride kids...I suggest you two suck it up and start getting along back there," their dad Jim said as he drove.

"Honey, why don't we pull over at the next station. I think we could all use some fresh air," Kate said.

"Yeah ok, I probably need to fuel up anyway."

A few miles down the road Bill pulled into a mom and pop service station and they all piled out.

"I hope this place has a bathroom or I'm gonna wet my pants," Claire whined.

Alec wandered out behind the station and down a short path, which led to a river. Like a typical 18 year old, he pulled out his cock and peed into the rushing water. As the last of it trickled from his peter he heard a voice behind him.

"There you are," came his mom's cute soft voice.

He turned to see her carefully stepping down the trail in her pink high-heeled flip-flops. Kate looked like a 39 year old Eliza Dushku. She wore a short denim mini-skirt. Her naked legs were shapely and luscious, with a deep dark tan. A pink tank top completed her upper half and the fabric looked as though it were sculpted around her large breasts.

"What are you doing down here?" She asked almost playfully.

"Peeing," he answered.

"They have a bathroom, silly-head," Kate giggled, stepping up beside him.

"Yeah, but knowing Claire, she'll be in there for a week."

"Sorry, I know it's a pain traveling with your sister. Just...try not to kill her ok?" Kate said jokingly.

"Ok, she just aggravates me sometimes," Alec muttered in frustration.

"Well, big sisters are good at that, but I do know something that might help take your mind off of it," Kate said, turning towards him.

"What's that?" He asked.

"A big hug from Mom," she said, batting her eyelashes, as she gazed at her son with those big brown seductive eyes.

"Okay," he smiled, feeling his heart melt.

Kate stepped forward and curled her delicate arms up around his neck. She was a few inches shorter, but moved in close, squashing her soft tits against his young chest. Alec rested his hands on her lower back and could feel where her body began to flare out into full meaty buttocks.

As they embraced Alec felt as though the breath was being sucked from his lungs. The soft supple flesh of her middle-aged body and her sweet lingering perfume was absolutely intoxicating.

"Was I right?" She whispered into his ear.

"Uh-huh," He muttered, making her giggle.

At the truck Claire climbed back into the rear seat. Her father was in the front waiting.

"Where's your mom and brother?" Jim asked.

"How should I know?" She said.

"Well can you go see what's taking 'em so long?"

"Ugh, fine!" Claire answered in an annoyed tone.

Back at the river Kate leaned back slightly, looking up into her son's eyes.

"So that helped then?" She smiled.

"Yeah, definitely."

"When you were little and you were upset I used to lay you down on your back. I'd crawl over the top of you on my hands and knees and I'd stare down into those cute little brown eyes," she said, raking the long painted nails of one hand through the back of her son's hair.

"Then I'd slowly lower my lips towards you. It was so cute...you'd get sooo excited because you always knew what was coming."

"And what was that?" Alec asked, his heart thumping excitedly.

Standing on her little tip toes, Kate moved her face in close to his, their eyes locked in a stare.

"Kisses...lots and lots of kisses," she said dotingly, giving him a slow sensual peck on his kisser.

"On your lips...and on your cheeks..." she continued, planting a second soft kiss on his right cheek.

"...and on your neck," Kate whispered, then tilted her head and landed another tender wet kiss on her son's neck.

Between kisses their eyes met. Kate's face was masked with a look Alec had been seeing a lot lately. Her eyes were set in a dreamy, stare, her lips curled slightly with a mischievous smile. It was as if she were savoring his reaction to her almost un-motherly-like affection.

She planted yet another kiss on his cheek, closing the wet of her lips against his skin., then repeated with another on his forehead, then one on his neck. Alec's hot mom was showering him with wet, lip-smacking kisses.

"Jesus, get a room you two!" Claire said as she stood at the top of the trail watching them.

Kate and Alec, still embracing, turned their heads towards Claire, like deer caught in someone's headlights.

"If you guys are done making out, dad and I would like to leave," Claire said, stomping away.

"God I hate her," Alec muttered.

Back at the truck Claire climbed in the rear seat and slammed the door. Kate and Alec entered soon after.

"Did you two get lost?" Jim asked.

"No, they were down by the river...kissing," Claire announced.

"We were not kissing...we were hugging," Kate said, flashing her daughter a dirty look.

"Mom, you were kissing his neck," Claire said defiantly.

"Claire...grow up!" Her Mom said with an evil glare.

"Amen," Alec added.

"Fuck you, Momma's boy!" Claire spouted.

"CLAIRE ANN THOMPSON!!!" Kate shouted.

"What?? He is, Mom!! You were kissing on him and he looked like he was getting off on it."

"Alright, that's it...I don't wanna hear another word from you, young lady. Do you understand?!" Kate said sternly.

"Fine!" Claire said in a pout, placing her ear buds in.

The family set off on the road again, each sitting quietly as the miles passed. It wasn't long before Alec got a text message on his phone. It was from his mom.

MOM: U OK? SORRY ABOUT YOUR BIG MOUTH SISTER

He glanced up front and noticed his mom's visor was down. She looked backed at him through the mirror and gave him a warm reassuring smile. He smiled back, then typed a response.

ALEC: I'M USED TO IT BY NOW

Moments later, he saw his mom look down at her phone and then she began typing.

MOM: WELL I'M NOT GONNA LET HER SPOIL OUR FUN ON THIS TRIP. SO....WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU AND I HERE LATELY?

Alec looked towards his mom, but she was turned towards his father.

"Did you say this RV park we're staying at has a swimming pool?" She asked.

"Yup, pool, showers...you name it. It's one of the best in the state," Jim answered.

Alec typed his answer into his phone.

ALEC: I'M NOT SURE WHAT U MEAN???

Kate got the text then typed her response.

MOM: OH I THINK U DO KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HAVE U FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE FOOTBALL GAME THE OTHER NIGHT?

Alec smiled to himself as he reflected back on the game his mom was talking about. It was a Friday night football game at the High School. The family went, as they often did. On this particular occasion Claire was off with her friends and Jim was down by the field bullshitting with other men his age. This left Alec and Kate sitting near the top of the bleachers alone together.

"Wow, am I glad I brought this blanket. It is chilly tonight," Kate said, unfolding a giant throw-blanket.

"Sure is," Alec said.

"Scootch over here, you can share it with me."

"That's ok mom...I'm good," Alec said.

"What, afraid your friends might see you snuggled under a blanket with your mom?" Kate asked teasingly.

"No...of course not."

"Then quit being a goof and slide over here. I need you to keep me warm," Kate said.

Alec moved over so that he was hip to hip with his beautiful mother. Kate wore a three-quarter length summer skirt and thin cotton top.

They spread the large blanket out and huddled underneath it. Kate started giggling.

"What?" Alec asked.

"We must look like a couple of monks up here, with everything but our heads covered," Kate giggled.

Alec quickly threw the blanket over their heads.

"Now we look like a couple of ghosts," he joked, making his mom laugh.

Kate turned her upper body, brushing her large spongy breasts against her son's arm.

"Well, any girl would love being haunted by a ghost as handsome as you."

"Thanks," he smiled as his mom grazed her nails across his cheek and looked up into his eyes.

Kate kissed his other cheek, then pulled back a little and shared a gaze with him. Looking into his moms dreamy eyes nearly made Alec's heart stop. The fact that they were all alone under the blanket made it all the more exciting.

Their eyes were locked for so long that it was clear to both of them that there was something magical going on. This was more than just the traditional look a mother and son would share. Kate's stare became one of deep curiosity and the ROAR of the crowd snapped them from their revere.

They uncovered their heads to find the home team on the field celebrating a touchdown and crowd going wild. Mother and son joined the cheers.

Back in the truck, Alec was snapped from his thoughts as he got another text from Kate

MOM: THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON UNDER THAT BLANKET THAT NIGHT...AND I THINK YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT

Again Alec reflected on the football game, him and his mom cuddled under the blanket. In a weird way, it was like their own little unobserved world under there. Their own little cocoon. He remembered her tiny little hand creeping onto the top of his, her fingers interlacing with his fingers.

"God these bleachers are uncomfortable," Kate said, then turned sideways, throwing her strong tan legs over her son's lap.

Her legs were bent at the knees and she slipped out of her high-heeled sandals, placing her cute little bare feet on top of Alec's leg. She snuggled in closer, resting her head against her son's shoulder.

"That's much better," she whispered.

While one hand still gripped his, Kate let her other hand wander under her son's shirt and gently stroke his lean chest with her long, well-manicured nails.

After a few minutes Kate sensed that her son was watching the cheerleaders below. Indeed he was...watching their tits bounce as they threw their legs into the air.

They're pretty aren't they?" She asked.

"Yeah, probably the prettiest girls at our school."

"Which one's your favorite?" Kate asked.

"Umm, uh...I don't know," Alec said awkwardly.

"I bet I do." Kate said.

"Okay, which one then?"

"The big breasted blonde is your favorite...isn't she?" Kate asked, poking her son in the ribs and making him squirm

"She's ok I guess," he answered, feeling his arm sink a little further between his own mom's big bra-busters.

"You know...your mom used to be one of those big breasted cheerleaders down there," she said.

"You used to be on the Bunny squad?"

"Yep, captain of the team. I can't believe it's been almost twenty years," she said.

"Wow, you could do all those moves huh?" Alec asked.

"Still can sweetheart."

"Are you serious?" Alec exclaimed, his eyes lighting up.

"Have you forgotten that I go to yoga class every day?" She answered with a proud smile.

"Yeah, but those are some pretty crazy moves they're doing down there, Mom."

"What...you don't believe me?" Kate asked challengingly.

She lifted the leg closest to him and Alec watched it slowly creep out from under the blanket. Inches from his face, her silky tan leg extended high into the air. In awe, Alec's eyes traveled up the back of her thigh and up her strong, smooth-shaven calf to her sexy bare foot, which was flexed and arched, pointing up at the sky.

Her leg lowered and slid down his back. Kate rested her foot against the bleacher so that Alec was now sitting between her legs.

"See," she grinned smugly.

"Wow!" He muttered, making his mom giggle at his reaction.

In the truck, a text snapped Alex from his thoughts. It was from his Mom again.

MOM: TRUTH OR DARE? HEHE

Alec got a big grin and glanced up front again. Within seconds his Mom gazed back at him. She had a cute mischievous little smile and cocked an eye-brow, as if waiting for an answer.

ALEC: TRUTH I GUESS LOL

A minute later came the response.

MOM: DID YOU LIKE MY LEGS WRAPPED AROUND U LIKE THAT?

Alec typed his answer.

ALEC: YEAH, IT WAS PRETTY AWESOME

Kate smiled and texted back.

MOM: GOOD. I LIKED IT TOO. I FELT SOOO CLOSE TO YOU THAT NIGHT

Alec recalled his mom sitting that way, with him between her legs, for quite some time. Whenever the home team made a great play she seemed to squeeze him tightly between her silky legs.

At one point he remembered peaking under the blanket. His mom's skirt was bunched up around her waist and sure enough, her smooth naked mommy-legs were locked around his waist.

Alec typed, remembering it was his turn.

ALEC: TRUTH OR DARE?

MOM: DARE LOL

Alec thought for a second, wondering what he should ask her to do. Cramped in a truck with his dad and sister didn't leave him many options. He liked that they were acting flirty with each other, but didn't know how far he should take it.

ALEC: I DARE YOU TO BLOW ME A KISS IN THE MIRROR

Alec watched as his mom got his message and smiled to herself. It wasn't long before she peeked up at him through the mirror. For what had to be ten cock-throbbing seconds she stared hard into his eyes...ten seconds of pure magic. As she continued her gaze, Kate puckered her pouty pink lips and softly blew a sensual kiss at her son through the mirror.

Alec's heart raced. His cock was already brick hard and he felt it flex, straining against the fabric of his boxers.

MOM: TRUTH OR DARE?

ALEC: TRUTH

MOM: CHICKEN! LOL

ALEC: HAHA

MOM: YOU ENJOYED WATCHING ME IN YOGA CLASS...DIDN'T YOU??

Alec got a big embarrassed smile. He remembered the next day after the football game, his mom tapping on his bedroom door and inviting him to yoga class with her. He said he'd go...just to watch.

At the class, Alec sat in the corner, watching the six grown women, but mostly his mother, going through her routine.

Kate wore nothing but white nylon micro-fiber boy-shorts and matching halter-top, which looked as though they were spray painted on. The middle-aged mom of two had a voluptuous hourglass figure...big jutting breasts, a narrow waist flaring out into wide birthing hips and long shapely legs which seemed to go on forever.

Alec watched in awe as she went through various stretches with the group. A few positions in particular literally took his breath away.

One position was called the straddle-split, where Kate split her legs completely apart against the floor so that they were pointing in opposite directions. Seeing his mom's strong tan legs spread out like this and her tiny bare feet flexed and arched made Alec's cock turn to steel almost instantly.

As she held this position Kate swung her arms up gracefully, then back down. Again she swung them up, like a beautiful ballerina. Her chest was thrust out, her huge tits jutting out almost obscenely.

Alec adjusted himself as Kate peeked over her shoulder, glanced at his bulging crotch, then gave him a cute little wink.

Snapped from the recent memory, he answered her question.

ALEC: YEAH I DID...I ENJOYED IT A LOT ACTUALLY LOL.

MOM: I THOUGHT SO

ALEC: TRUTH OR DARE?

MOM: TRUTH THIS TIME

ALEC: DO U AND DAD STILL HAVE SEX A LOT?

Alec watched as his mom read his text and seemed to giggle to herself. She texted him back.

MOM: YOUR DAD WOULD SAY YES...I WOULD SAY NO. TO HIM, TWICE A WEEK IS ENOUGH. TO ME, TWICE A DAY WOULD STILL LEAVE ME WANTING MORE LOL

Kate heard her son SIGH excitedly from the back seat as he got her text. This made her giggle, like a teasing schoolgirl.

"What's wrong?" her husband asked.

"Nothing," Kate smiled. "How are you doing?"

"Good, just enjoying the open road. Pretty country out here?" Jim said, gazing out the window.

Kate took a second to admire the scenery as it passed them by. Up to this point her mind seemed more preoccupied on the handsome boy in the back seat.

"It's beautiful," she said.

It didn't take her mind long to drift back to her and her son's naughty little game.

MOM: TRUTH OR DARE HANDSOME?

ALEC: WHAT THE HELL...DARE THIS TIME LOL

He watched his mom as she appeared to be thinking of something good to dare him to do. Then, she began to type.

MOM: IS YOUR SISTER ASLEEP?

Alec looked over to find Claire slouched against the door. Her eyes were shut and her headphones blaring. He texted back.

ALEC: YEAH LOOKS LIKE IT...WHY?

MOM: I WANT U TO TELL U'R FATHER THAT U HEAR A NOISE, BACK BEHIND THE RV. WHEN HE STOPS TO GET OUT AND CHECK I WANNA KISS U AGAIN, LIKE I DID EARLIER

Alec couldn't believe what he was reading. Was she serious?? He felt a nervous twinge in his stomach as he looked towards his dad.

"Hey dad," he said.

"Yeah, what's up son?"

"I'm hearing a strange noise. It sounds like it's coming from the back of the RV," Alec said, trying to sound convincing.

"What sorta noise?" Jim asked.

"I don't know...it's strange. You should probably check it out though."

"You're right, might be the chain dragging," Jim said, pulling off to the side of the road.

The vehicle stopped and the second his dad stepped out Kate unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed onto her knees on the front seat. Alec just sort of sat there a moment, as if in disbelief that this was actually happening.

His mom smiled and waved him forward, then glanced to make sure her daughter was still in a slumber.

Alec leaned forward and Kate quickly placed her hands on his shoulders, giving him a sensual kiss on the lips. Just as she had at the river, the gorgeous mother planted a series of wet smacking kisses on her son's cheeks, then on his neck. She felt him shiver as she let her tongue peek from her mouth and do a rapid little flutter against the flesh of his neck.

She brought her face back up and they gazed deep into each others eyes. He was excited...she could tell...and what boy wouldn't be. A young man, barely 18, being showered with flirty affection by his curvaceous middle-age mother.

Kate could see her husband coming back. As Jim walked along the side of the truck, she gave her son another wet peck on the lips, then another...then another.

Alec started leaning back as he sensed his dad nearing, but his mom seemed to be following him, leaning over her seat, planting those wet kisses, like she never wanted to stop. It was only the tint of the windows at this point that was keeping them from getting caught.

The door opened.

"I didn't see anything," Jim said.

Kate quickly sat like she was before he left. She heard her son SIGH excitedly from the back.

Jim sat down and the slam of his door woke Claire.

"What's going on?" She asked groggily.

"Your brother thought he heard a noise," Kate answered.

"I'll keep my window down for a few miles...see if I can tell what it is," Jim said.

Kate glanced back at her son in the mirror, the excited rush still showing on their faces as they shared a secret smile.

After a few miles, it was playtime again. Alec got a text from his mom.

MOM: THAT WAS FUN!

ALEC: FOR SURE

MOM: MY TURN FOR A DARE

It was pretty obvious at this point that he and his mom had crossed a line and he was anxious to see how far she'd let it go. He decided to press his luck.

ALEC: CAN I SEE YOUR BOOBS?

Kate got the text and burst out laughing.

"What?" Her husband asked.

"Oh nothing, one of my girlfriends sent me a joke. I'll show you later."

For a few minutes Alec was nervous...worried that he'd crossed the line and that his mom was going to put an end to their fun. Finally he got a text.

MOM: AND JUST HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO PULL THAT ONE OFF YOUNG MAN?? LOL

ALEC: SORRY I GUESS I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT HAHA

klrxo
klrxo
9,212 Followers