Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,330 Followers

Kate bobbed her head up and back, sucking the big throbbing boner with deep slobbery strokes. Alec groaned. "O-h-h-h wow, Mom!"

The giant prong throbbed and oozed between her ovaled lips. Again she took him deep, making lewd gurgling sounds as she pounded her lips repeatedly into his crotch.

Alec whimpered with pleasure as he felt his rod plunging in and out of his Mom's throat. All at once Kate pulled the glistening rod from her mouth and offered it to her daughter. "Give up already?"

Claire rolled her eyes. "No fucking chance!"

She grabbed the dick at the root and sucked it into her mouth. The cock-hungry 19 year old stroked and fed on its girthy meat.

"That's my girl," Kate smiled proudly.

Alec peered down to find his mom smiling up at him. "You ready to have those big beautiful balls sucked on?"

He was in too much pleasure to speak and could only nod.

While her daughter face-fucked her Son's dick, Kate buried her face up between his legs, attacking his scrotum with her tongue. Alec felt her suck one of his testicles into her mouth, swirling her hot pink snake around it.

The lucky teen looked towards the bathroom door as he heard the front door to the trailer close. "I think that's dad."

Despite the warning the horny mother-daughter duo continued to feed on Alec's genitals. Even as a KNOCK came at the door their heads remained buried in his crotch. They were savoring the taste of cock and balls and nothing was gonna pull them away.

"Kate, you in there?" They heard Jim ask.

Alec tried to keep his voice from quivering. "No, just me, Dad."

"Where's your mom and Claire?" Jim asked.

Alec heard his sister let out a throaty GURGLE and looked down to see his entire shlong completely enveloped...her lips stretched obscenely around the root of its shaft. He felt both balls and his entire scrotum sack sink into his Mom's warm slobbery mouth and her lips press up against his taint. He put his hands behind both womens heads and let out a shivering sigh.

"I don't know. I think they went down to shower at the clubhouse."

"Well when you see them tell 'em to come next door. Tom and I are making breakfast." Jim said.

"Will do, Dad."

As Claire deep throated her brother's cock a stream a spit and precum burbled from her lips and ran down her chin.

With her Son's nut-sack stuffed in her mouth, Kate attacked the tender eggs with her tongue, battering them with strong wet licks. She let out a long drawn-out moan, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Alec felt the vibration of her circled lips around the base of his scrotum.

Claire's head bobbed up and back, rolling her tongue along the thick throbbing hardness.

Before long, Alec felt his balls plop from his Mom's mouth and she joined his sister at his phallis. "Come on gready-butt, share your bother's dick."

The glistening rod slipped out of Claire's mouth and she let her lips drag down the side of its girthy shaft. Kate took hold of it by the root and slid her lips and tongue along the other side so both mother and daughter were washing the boner with long wet licks.

"Mmmm, such a yummy dick!" Claire whimpered.

They took turns nursing on the big barbed cock-head. Kate sucked and slurped on his knob, scrubbing it's smooth plumb-shaped surface with her tongue. As soon as Alec's cock POPPED from one mouth, the other mouth was there to gobble it up.

"That's it, sweetie...suck on that big throbbing baby-maker," Kate urged.

As they gorged on the quivering peter, Kate and Claire would look up into Alec's eyes, savoring his reaction. As they did this it struck him how truly similar they were. Their gleaming brown eyes, their facial features. Even the pouty pink lips circling his meat looked the same. One was just a young, less experienced version of the other.

"Soo fucking big...soo fucking juicy!" Claire whined, sliding her lips across the creamy head.

Both women were blowing his socks of with their cock-sucking skills, but he knew that Kate, hands down, had his Sister beat. His Mom was sucking his cock in a way that he never imagined possible. He could feel the maturity and experience in her mouth and tongue so that each time her lips sunk to his balls he felt as through his meat was melting in her mouth.

He felt his sister squeeze and tug at his balls with her tiny hand. "Do you like that little Brother? Do you like to have those nuts squeezed and pulled?"

"Claire, keep stroking your Bother's balls with your fingers. I'm gonna get him close and then we'll share his load," Kate said.

"Okay, Momma," Claire answered.

Kate smiled up at her son. "Ready for Mom to bring you off, hotshot?"

He gulped anxiously. "Okay."

Kate planted a soft kiss against his piss-slit, reared her head back alittle, then drove her mouth forward. Her luciuous lips stretched in a perfect circle as they lowered down the vein-encrusted rod, stopping against her hand, which was still clamped around the base.

Alec's knees buckled as his mom went to work on his teenaged prick, her gripping, tugging hand and hot fucking mouth working in unisone. Even Claire was awestuck as she watched her mom hungrily feed on the big dick.

"GGGNNNNFFFFF!!!!" Lewd throaty, sluping sounds escaped from Kate's mouth as her lips moved back and forth over three-quarters of her son's length. She flexed her strong tongue, letting it drag along the underside, plowing back and forth across his frenum.

"Oh yeah, Mom, suck me off!"

The middle-aged mom slowly increased her tempo until she was sucking at an unbelievable pace. Her long dark hair was flying. Saliva and bubbly precum oozed from the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin.

"OHHHH GODDAMN!" Alec groaned, throwing his head back.

His peter throbbed and twitched as his mom literally fucked it with her hot mouth. It sent an electric jolt to his balls and Claire felt them jump between her fingers. "Mom, I think he's gonna cum," she said, feeling the scrotum tighten in her tiny hand.

Alec's legs began to tremble as he reached the edge of climax. "OHHH S-S-S-SHIT!"

Kate felt his cock flex in her mouth and the fist long rope of milky semen squirt from his piss-hole, straight down her throat.

She slipped her mouth from his pulsing pecker and Claire's lips dropped over gooey cock-head just as a second blast erupted, splashing across her tongue. The cock-hungry teen sucked with everything she had as two more long bubbling strands of spunk fulled her mouth.

Alec GROANED as his body reeled with intense pleasure. "OHH, OHHH FUCK, EAT MY LOAD!!"

With her hand still squeezing and tugging at the root, Kate pulled the erupting dong from her daughters mouth. "I WANT MORE CUM," she cried as she gobbled it up.

Alec's body trembled as Kate milked his lance, pulling what seemed like a never ending stream of fresh spunk from his nuts.

Mmmmmmmmnnnffff!!" Kate whimpered.

For a good two minutes mother and daughter took turns washing the teenaged dong with their mouths, nursing every fucking drop of cum they could get.

Kate finally smiled at he daughter. "Well, I think it's pretty obvious that you and I work much better as a team than against each other, don't you, young lady."

Kate smiled back as they both stood up. "I think you're right."

Kate's hand still slowly stroked his deflating prick. "And what do you think mister?"

Alec could hardly speak. "Whatever you say, Mom."

Both women giggled.

Later that morning the two families hit the open road, pulling their luxury RV's behind them. With the exception of sharing a few flirty looks, Kate and Alec behaved themselves for awhile.

Alec was listening to tunes when he got a text from Tim.

TIM: HEY DUDE, I THINK YOUR MOM AND MY MOM ARE UP TO SOMETHING

ALEC: WHAT DO U MEAN?

Alec looked up front and could see his mom texting someone, presumably Ashley.

TIM: NOT SURE BUT I HAVE A FEELING WE'LL BE GETTING OUR DICKS WET HERE SOON

About a half-hour later the families pulled their rigs into a small station for filling.

Jim was topping the tank off when his wife approached. Kate wore a white pleated mini-skirt with matching platform thong sandals. Her upper half was covered by a blue V-neck tank top, leaving plenty of bulging cleavage exposed.

"Honey, I think the boys are bored out of their minds."

"Well, not much I can do about that," Jim said.

Kate gingerly rubbed his shoulder. "What about letting them hang out back in the RV while we travel...play some video games or something?"

"Kate, you know that's dangerous....not to mention against the law."

Kate rolled her eyes. "Ohh spare me, Jim, what are the chances of something happening...or us getting caught with them back there...really?"

"Honey, you know I don't like..." he started, but then Kate cut him off.

"Ashley and I will ride back there with them and make sure they don't get into mischief."

"I'm not concerned about that, I just..." Jim started.

"Well I am. I work hard to keep that RV clean. I don't want them going back there and messing it up. Besides that'll give you and Claire a chance to talk. She really feels bad about making up all those lies yesterday."

Jim laughed. "Oh thanks, stick me with the cranky teenaged girl for the next three hours."

Kate moved in and pressed her tits against her husbands chest. What man could resist her charms.

"Jim, she loves you...and I love you to," Kate said, giving him a sensual peck on the lips.

"Well, make sure you tell the boys no horeplay back there...I mean it."

Kate rubbed him reassuringly. "Sweetie, just relax. Ashley and I will keep them in line if we need to, but I'm sure they'll be quite preoccupied the rest of the ride."

The boys and Claire came out of the store to find their moms waiting by the open door of the RV. Kate and Ashley whispered to each other and giggling like excited school girls. Ashley was wearing a pair of denim hipster shorts, a blue tube top and cute little flip-flops. She looked at the goods her son had bought. "Oh my God, you and that nasty Red Bull."

"It gives me wings," Tim joked.

Ashley fed him a naughty grin, showing her pearly whites, as her and Kate sashayed towards them. "Good, you're gonna need those wings."

"What do you mean?"

Kate stepped up to her son and gently drug her nails up his arm. "What she means is, you two cuties are riding with us Moms back in the RV for the next few hours."

Alec's heart began to thump with excitement. "We are?"

"Yup, you're going back there to play...and we're keeping an eye on you," Kate said, with a mischievous grin.

Tim got a cocky smile. "Sweet"

Ashley pointed at the RV. "Now get those cute little butts in there."

Tim and Alec flashed each other a smile and hurried inside the trailer.

Claire stepped up to her mom. "What about me. Can I ride back there with you guys?"

"Sweetie, Ashley and I want some alone time with the boys. Sit up front with your dad and keep him company okay?"

Claire frowned, "Mom, it's not fair...you guys are gonna have sex with them back there, aren't you?"

"Claire, come on now...I think I've been pretty fair about you being involved up until this point. Your brother and I need some time alone."

"But you won't be alone...Ashley and Tim will be in there," Claire said.

"You know what I mean," Kate said, loving yet sternly.

Claire lowered with sadness. "I know."

Kate planted a kiss on her daughters forehead. "I'll see you in a few hours, sweetie."

The rigs pulled out onto the open road as they continued their journey.

Inside the RV Kate and Ashley found the boys in the bedroom, spralled out on the bed drinking their sodas.

"Get those sodas off my bed you little Rugrats!" Kate playfully scolded.

"That's right, OUT! We need to get ready," Ashley said.

Tim said as he and Alec scrambled out of the room. "Fine."

Kate gave her son a playful swat as he passed. "And get those fucking clothes off. We'll be ready in a few minutes."

Inside the truck Claire sat up front with her dad. Jim glanced over at her. There was an oldies tune on the radio and he patted his hand on the stearing wheel to the beat.

"So you uhh..still feeling guilty about yesterday?"

Claire giggled under her breath. "I guess."

"Look, honey, it's normal for a brother and sister to fight. Hell I came close to killing my sisters countless times growing up."

Claire seemed to have something else on her mind. "Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can."

"And you won't think it's weird that I'm asking this?" Claire said awkwardly.

"Well that depends on what your asking I guess," he said.

"Were you and Grandma close...when you were growing up?"

Jim smiled. "Well of course we were close, she was my mother, honey."

"Did she ever fool around with you?"

Jim got an awkward expression. "Fool around?"

"You know...stroke you...or suck on you...when Grandpa wasn't around?"

Jim let out a surprised chuckle. "Oh Claire, we're not going down that road again, are we?"

Claire seemed to be sulking as she stared out the window. "Well I suppose if she did, you wouldn't tell me. Probably because you still see me as a little girl...even though I'm almost twenty. Mom's starting to talk to me like an adult. It would sure be nice if you would too."

Jim glanced across at his daughter. He took a second to admire the long tan legs which were folded up on the seat beside her. Her cute little bare feet with pink painted toenails. The large swell of her developing breasts. She was truly a younger version of the love of his life.

Back in the RV the boys sat naked on the sofa waiting.

"BOOOYYYSS!" Ashley's sexy voice called out seductively.

Tim and Alec quickly sat up, gazing towards the bedroom. "Yeah??"

Again, they heard Ashley's voice from behind the closed door. "Come to the door, but don't open it."

The anxious young men rushed acrossed the trailer, their big hard-ons bobbing up and down with anticipation.

They stopped at the door, "Now what?" Tim asked.

This time it was Kate's voice they heard. "Here's how this works...

When we say peek in, you open the door, but don't come inside. We'll let you jack your cocks for one minute, then you close the door again...understand?"

Tim shared an eager smile with Alec. "Ummm, okay."

"Peek in," Kate said.

Tim opened the door and the boys both gasped with excitement as they found their moms standing at opposite sides of the room, at the foot of the bed. They were both completely naked, standing in identical poses, with their hands on their hips, big tits thrust out proudly.

One sexy leg was cocked out in front of them, slightly bent at the knee. The foot of that leg was arched, their sexy little toes squatting against the foor.

"Holy shit!" Alec said as he and Tim began stroking the heads of their leaking peters.

Alec looked his mom in the face and she smiled and winked back at him. His eyes traveled down her huge slopping breasts and across her thick round areola and nipples. He then lowered his sites on the flat of her tummy, across her navel and paused at her mound of venus, which was covered by just a tiny of patch of thin pubic fuzz.

Her pussy looked so cute and delicate, yet he knew that between the swell of her outer lips was layers of pink flesh and a wet slippery hole that could swallow his big dick to the root.

Ashley smiled hungrily as she watched them stroke. "That's it boys...pull on those big dicks."

Even though there was another naked woman in the room Alec couldn't tear his eyes away from his own voluptuous mom. He beat his meat with hard fast strokes.

Kate wet her lips with her tongue as she watched the fat shiny bulb slip through her son's hand. His long vein-covered shaft looked so strong and sturdy as it stretched way out from his hairless abdomen.

"Time's up...OUT!" Ashley said with a giggle.

The boys backed out of the doorway and pulled the door closed.

Tim leaned back against the wall, still pulling on his rod. "Holy fuck, dude!"

"I know right," Alec answered, nearly out of breath.

They didn't have to wait long.

"Ok sweethearts...peek in." Kate called out.

Tim opened the door and he and Alec's eyes got big as they saw the moms on the bed, facing away from them, on their hands and knees. Each was displaying her meaty buttocks, the cheeks of which were slightly parted so the boys could see the puckered ring of their butt holes. Both snatches were completely shaven and slightly splayed open, revealing layers of pink pussy-meat.

The sexy moms looked back over their shoulders, watching the boys gawk and pull on their throbbing dongs. "Oh Kate, just look at those hot teenaged dicks."

"Mmmm, aren't they beautiful," Kate said, watching her son's rod slip through his cum-coated fist.

Ashley giggled, shaking her ass. "I think they like what they see."

Tim watched his mom's sexy bare bottom swing back and forth teasingly. "Oh damn!"

Alec could see the backs of his mom's huge hanging tits, which seemed to bobble slightly as they dangled.

"Well we didn't lie to our husbands about the boys being back here playing with their joysticks," Kate said.

Ashley giggled. "And we did say we'd watch them close, which wasn't a lie either."

Kate winked at her son. "Time's up boys."

The two excited teens backed out of the entry and closed the door. Both continued stroking, looking at each other and shaking their heads as they waited for the next invitation.

"Peek in."

This time both moms were on their backs, their legs pulled back, bent at the knees. Alec's mouth fell open as he gawked at his mom's spread. Her smooth tan inner thighs looked so soft and inviting. Her fleshy labial curtains were folded open, revealing the mouth of her creamy pit.

Ashley arched her back, thusting her tits up, which were rolled slightly off the sides of her chest. She bit her bottom lip as she gazed into her son's eyes naughtily. "You boys can come in this time. Stand at the edge of the bed and keep jacking your dicks."

Tim and Alec stepped over to the foot of the bed and gazed down at the middle-aged beauties. Their relentless stroking created a lewd creamy sound as their peters were naturally lubricated by all the slippey pre-cum.

Keeping her knees thrown back, Kate used her forearms to scoot towards her son. She slid her ass right to the edge of the bed so that he was now between her legs, masturbating over her. Their eyes locked together and she smiled mischievously as she studied his arousal. "Well Ashley, I think these handsome boys like being alone in the RV with their mommies."

Ashley legs unfolded slowly as she threw them back into a huge spread eagle. Her little bare feet were flexed and pointed to opposite ends of the room. This made Tim SIGH excitedly and increase his cock-stroking tempo. "I think you're right."

As Kate and Alec remained lost in each others eyes, Kate rested the heels of her feet against his ass, trapping him between her strong silky legs. His dick was directly above her drooling cunt and a bead of precum dribbled down and struck her inflamed clit.

"Our poor baby boys have been suffering on this trip. Boys their age need to stroke their hard cocks as often as they can," Kate said.

Ashley gazed at her son from between her outstretched legs.

"That's why they have loving moms...to make sure they pull on those hard dicks and keep those balls drained, right sweetie."

Tim's voice was shaky from the force of his strokes. "Uh-huh."

"And there's just soooo many ways we can drain them too," Kate said.

"With our hands," Ashley said, as she did a stroking off motion with her tiny hand.

Kate rapidly fluttered her pink snake between her ovaled lips. "Or our lips and tongues."

"We can use our pussies," Ashley said, spreading her fleshy flower open with her fingers.

klrxo
klrxo
9,330 Followers