Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,330 Followers

Tim's body shuddered as he gazed down into her gaping fuck-hole.

Kate used her hands to slap her huge tits together. "Or our big soft titties."

Alec's cock twitched and throbbed in his fist as he watched the soft warm flesh of Kate's breasts ripple each time they struck together. "Oh Geez!"

"And even our asses," Ashley said, rubbing her fingers across her cute little puckered butt-hole.

Tim jacked furiously. "OH DAMN, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"ME TOO!" Alec announced.

Ashley spung onto her knees and backed her meaty buttocks up to her son. "Oh baby, make that hot cum splatter across mommy's ass!

Kate sat up and trapped her son's cock between her tits. "Come on sweetie, let mommy help you squirt!"

The room soon filled with the sound of GRUNTING and GROANING as huge ropes of hot semen erupted from the boys piss-holes.

Tim sent huge ribbons of spunk splashing across his mom's ass. He squeezed her cheeks around his lance, making another gob of milk ooze out and cascade down across her butt-hole. "O-H-H-H SHIT!"

Alec removed his fist from his cock as his mom's squishy tits took over. Kate pressed her breasts tightly together, smothering his rod. Her handsome teen rocked his hips, fucking his huge hard-on through all that soft gooey tit-meat.

"Oh Alec, you're doing it sweetie! You're fucking your mom's big tits," She said as she felt a stream of warm cock-cream run down across her belly.

Kate watched as her son's cock-head emerged from between her tits and spit a thick rope up across her lips and chin.

"OH GOD-DAMN, MOM!"

She used her tongue to swipe the spunk from her lips. "That's my boy!"

Back inside the truck Claire unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over next to her father. She curled her smooth tan legs up on his lap, looking up at him as he fought to concentrate on the road.

"You can tell me you know, it'll be our secret."

"Tell you what honey?" Jim asked.

"About you and Grandma. You must have been horny when you were young. Mom told me that boys Alec's age need to cum at least three to four times a day to keep from getting blue balls."

Jim got an odd look. "Well that's a strange thing for your mother to tell you."

"She said that her and Alec have a special bond and that someday when I have a son, that I'll understand what she means. I know that you and Grandma must have had that bond too."

Jim glanced at her uncomfortably. "Well, I was close to your Grandmother yeah."

"Did you ever see her naked?"

Jim hesitated, but Claire rubbed his leg reassuringly. "It's ok daddy. I won't tell anyone...I promise."

"Well yeah, there were a few times that I saw my mother without any clothes," he confessed.

Claire got a big satisfied smile. "I bet she wanted you to see her that way."

"Well...I..." Jim muttered.

Claire looked at her father. "I bet she wanted to see YOU naked too, Daddy."

"I don't know about that honey."

"I think she did. I think that moms enjoy looking at their sons cock and balls...to see how big they are. I bet Grandma saw yours...didn't she?" Claire asked.

Jim seemed a little speechless. "Honey, I don't think..."

"I bet she sucked on it too...didn't she, Daddy?"

Jim gazed at his daughter, then back at the road...flabbergasted.

"It's ok if she did you know. You and Grandma were attracted to each other and fooled around. Grandpa never knew what you guys were doing while he was at work, so nobody ever got hurt. It's only natural, Daddy."

There was a moment of silence as Jim seemed to be heavy in thought. "So you're saying that you still think..."

Jim peered into the rear view mirror at the slightly rocking RV behind him. He felt his daughter rest her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Daddy."

Back in the RV the boys were on their backs on the bed. Kate and Ashley were riding them, bouncing up and down on their big dicks.

Alec groaned as he felt his rock-hard pecker being milked by his mom's warm slippery fuck-pocket. He watched her heavy tits bounce and ripple wildly as her ass SLAPPED against his balls.

Kate whimpered as she felt the strong sturdy teenaged erection stretch her birth canal. "Unnnh, baby...fuck my pussy!"

Alec watched his thick, blue-veined boner slam up inside her. Her juices made his girthy rod glisten. "Oh damn, Mom, it feels soo good!"

She stopped bouncing and with her smooth outer lips plastered against her son's balls, she glided her hips up and back. "Such a big fucking dick."

Alec felt his rod being tugged back and forth, stiring his mom's hot clasping cunt. Dripping with fuck-oil, the pink spongy ridges of her vagina gripped his strong teenaged phallus, smothing its throbbing girth. "Oh baby, you're doing it! You're making me cuuuuuuuuuum!"

Kate HOWLED and Alec felt her cunt quiver around the unyielding hardness of his spear.

Alec heard Ashley SCREAM too and gazed over to see her big mommy-tits flopping around on Tim's chest. Her legs trembled as Tim bucked his hips, driving his long rock-hard cock deep into her warm slippery hole.

"OH SHIT, TIM..HARDER! HARDER! I'M CUMMING!

The boys smiled at one another as their moms cried and shook on top of them. Two big-dicked teenaged boys fucking the shit out of their own voluptuous mothers.

Kate gazed into her son's eyes with wild lust. "MORE!"

Ashley whimpered, clinging to her boy. "LOTS MORE."

The boys smiled and rolled their moms over onto their backs. Their hips set in motion and their big sturdy erections went back to work.

They felt their moms silky, tan, mature legs wrap up around them and their sexy little bare feet rest against their bucking asses.

As Alec fell into a steady hump, he reached under and gripped on to his mom's ass. His fingers sunk into the meaty cheeks as he felt his cockhead pop in and out of the mouth of her cervix.

"Oh, damn, Mom. Sooo fuckin good!"

"That's it baby," she sobbed, "fuck the shit out of me!"

Each deep hard thrust was ecstasy to the cock-hungry housewife. Kate clawed at the bedspread as her son pounded his cock inside her.

Alec fucked like an animal and it wasn't long before he felt that familiar tightening sensation around his cock.

"OH GOD, ALEC...FUCK HARD! FUCK ME HARD. I'M CUMMING!!!"

As the RV wobbled slightly from the uneven road the boys big flopping balls beat against their moms asses. Kate body shook beneath her son as her pussy squeezed and sucked at his meat.

"OHHH MOM!" Alec moaned as he slammed his prick through the clasping heat of Kate's aching cunt.

"OOOHH BABY!" Kate cried, still cumming as she gyrated her ass, bucking up into every penetrating thrust.

Cock-cream oozed from Alec's piss-hole and mixed with his mom's juices. This created a buttery froth which lubricated the massive slab of prick-meat as it relentlessly pumped in and out of the cunt that gave birth to him.

Face to face, Alec gazed into Kate's loving brown eyes. She was panting from her orgasm and from the power of his thrusts. "Having a fun vacation loverboy?"

"The best ever," Alec replied.

She tightened her velvety legs around him, letting him feel the strength of a mother's clutch. She felt his cock flex inside her slippery grip and tightened her cunt muscles in response.

"HHHHOLY SHIT!" Alec's voice quivered, as he felt his pistoning dong smothered in warm slippery love.

Kate moved her lips up to meet his. "Rock my world," She whispered.

Alec increased his tempo, driving his dick deep. Their lips met and their tongues danced as their bodies thrashed together. Alec felt as though nothing else existed at that moment... nothing but him and the woman of his dreams.

He felt himself being swept away with his Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin.

klrxo
klrxo
9,330 Followers