Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have an erection Robert," said Jennifer with a sexy, little laugh. "Is it because of me that you're sexually aroused?"

"Sorry Mom. I can't control that from happening sometimes," he said covering his erection with his hand. "Damn, you got a little bit of oil on my underwear," he said laughing and pulling his underwear tighter for her to see more of his cock while looking up at her to watch her staring at him.

"Don't worry about that. It will come out in the wash," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say next. "I can do something about that," she said pausing with her words again. "If you'd like and if you wanted me to," she said as nervous as she was sexually aroused.

"Pardon? Sorry. I don't know what you mean," he said when he knew exactly what she meant.

"Maybe after your massage," said unable to conceal her incestuous lust for her son. Pausing again, she said with a dirty laugh. "I'll give you a happy ending."

Staring at her son's erection through his oil soaked underwear, she couldn't help from imagining her hand wrapped around his cock. Stroking him slowly before stroking him faster, she'd love to watch him cum while knowing that he ejaculated because of the mutual lust that they had for one another.

"Happy ending?"

He lifted his head to look up at his mother and when he did he was rewarded with a beautiful down nightgown of her C cup breasts. With her poised over him while massaging him, but for only her areolas and nipples, he could clearly see most of her breasts down her nightgown.

"Yes, I'd like to give you a happy ending," she said. "Wouldn't you like for me to give you a happy ending?"

"Do you even know what a happy ending is Mom? When it comes to massage, it doesn't mean an ice cream sundae at Friendly's restaurant after a meal."

"I know what a happy ending means Robert. I used to give them to your father whenever I massaged him. I was just teasing you," she said covering her tracks after obviously being embarrassed that her offer wasn't well received by him. She paused again but this time instead of going backwards, she proceeded forward. "Does that sexually excite you to think about me doing that to you?"

"Doing what?"

"Giving you a happy ending to your massage," she said.

"Mom, I really don't think you know what a happy ending really is," he said looking embarrassed that he'd have to explain what a happy ending was.

"I know what a happy ending is, Robert. It's a hand job," said Jennifer.

"Gees, Mom. Oh my God. If I wasn't sexually excited before, I am now," he said. "Just the thought of your stroking me is a sexual overload."

"Gees Mom what? It's no different than what you pay all of those strippers to do for you."

"Think about what you're saying. You, my mother, would really give me, your son, a hand job?"

"Sure, why not," she shrugged.

When she shrugged her left nightgown strap fell to her arm and exposed most of her breast just short of her areola and nipple. Slow to replace her strap, she gave her son a good, long look at nearly the entirety of her nearly naked breast. She paused again as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"Oh, my God," he said under his breath. "You have such beautiful breasts."

"Thank you," she said looking down at how much of her breasts she was exposing to the horny eyes of her son. "If you wanted me to, I would," she said running a slow tongue over her full, red lips. "Think of it as a medical procedure. It's no different than me giving you an enema or taking your temperature anally," she said staring at the impression his cock made in his underwear before staring up at him.

"Are you sure you know what you're saying to me," he said.

"I don't mind giving you a hand job, if you don't mind me giving you a hand job," she said tossing her long, dark hair back with a practiced flick of her pretty head.

They both fell silent with Jennifer massaging her son's arms, shoulders, and chest. Then, when she started massaging her son's thighs, Robert spoke.

"I'd like that," he said.

Knowing exactly what he meant, she asked him the question anyway.

"You'd like what?"

He paused in his answer and by the sexually excited look on his face, he looked as if he was imagining his mother's hand around his cock and no doubt by the stiffness of his erection, he was.

"I'd like for you to give me a hand job."

"You would?"

"Yes," he said, "only..."

"Only what?"

"While you're masturbating me, may I play with your breasts?"

She looked down at herself and back at her son before speaking.

"You want to fondle my tits while I masturbate you?"

"Yes, please, if you don't mind," he said. "Not only would I love to play with your tits Mom, while you masturbate me but I'd love to see them. Judging them by how they look in your nightgown, you have beautiful breasts."

She stared at the impression her son's erection made in his underwear before staring down at the impressions her big nipples made in her nightgown.

"Okay, but you must promise not to finger my nipples and you mustn't suck them," she said.

"Why not?"

"Because if you finger and/or suck my nipples," she said with a long pause. "You'll get me sexually excited enough to make me want to suck your cock," she said in a soft, sexually excited voice.

Truth be told, as her excuse to suck her son, she'd like nothing better than for him to play with her nipples while sucking her tits. She like nothing better than for her son to get her so sexually excited that she'd forget about the ramifications of crossing the incestuous line and would give him the best damn blowjob he's ever had. She'd like nothing more than for her son to cum in her mouth. It's been a long time since she's sexually satisfied a man with her hand, mouth, or pussy.

"You say that as if there's something wrong with you giving me a blowjob," he said.

"Well there is," she said with a little laugh. "I'm your mother and having sex with you is incest."

"You giving me a blowjob is no different than you giving me a hand job," he said. "Think of it as a medical procedure," he said with a dirty laugh.

"Me giving you a blowjob is a lot different than me giving you a hand job," she said.

"Mom, oh my God. I'd love for you to suck my cock," he said. "Really, I would."

"Not tonight," she said with a laugh. "Let's just start with a simple, innocent hand job while you fondle my breasts without fingering my nipples. Let me think about it. Okay? Maybe tomorrow, if you're good and if you behave, I'll blow you."

"Okay," he said.

Robert removed his underwear while Jennifer slipped out of her nightgown straps. As soon as she wrapped her fingers around her son's cock he touched, felt, and fondled her big breasts.

"You're so very hard Robert," she said stroking him faster.

"And your breasts are so very firm. I love your big tits Mom," he said feeling them and fondling them while avoiding touching her nipples.

Stroking him faster and harder while he fondled her big tits, it didn't take Robert very long to shoot a load of warm oozy cum all over his mother tits and hand.

To be continued...

12