Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,160 Followers

"My dress."

I stopped in front of him and kept my eyes on his, watching to see if they would stay on my face or try to look at my chest. The dress was as low in the front as it was high in the back and revealed more cleavage than usual.

Kyle's eyes, the same beautiful shade of deep blue as Dan's, stayed on mine, and then quickly darted downward. I cleared my throat and gave him the classic line usually reserved for guys with wandering eyes.

"My face is up here." I emphasized my words by crossing my arms over my chest.

His blush deepened and he looked into my eyes this time.

"Oh, sorry, just looking at the dress, is it new?"

"You know, honey, not many boys know their mothers wardrobe that well."

"I guess I pay attention," he looked away evasively, but added, "You look nice in red."

"Thank you." I nodded and wondered if I should push it.

How would I? Just come out and ask 'why were you staring at my ass?' I hesitated just as I had been hesitating for the last few weeks. I needed to confront him and couldn't. Or I needed to tell Dan and let him handle it, but I wasn't sure Dan would handle it anyway but flipping out and I couldn't blame him.

"Wow, you did your nails too!' Kyle leaned forward and gestured towards my hand, "That blue is really nice." His eyes dropped to my feet, "Toes match as always."

"I'm funny like that." I gave him a smiled, and decided to fish a little, "You know Kyle very few sons notice things like that on their mother."

"Not many sons have a mom as beautiful as you." He returned my smiled, his blue eyes beaming.

"You're smooth my boy." I tousled his blonde hair, "No wonder you do well with the girls."

"I do what I can."

"Not lately." I tapped my chin, "Kyle how long ago did you break up with Cindy?"

"This again, mom?" He sighed, "I told you, there's not anyone I'm into right now."

No one you should be, I thought, but said, "Really? You sure about that?"

"Positive."

This wasn't going to go anywhere and I let it drop, avoiding the issue yet again, I switched gears, "Why are you still home? Shouldn't you be at Johns?"

"I'm going." He shrugged, "Dad's flight doesn't land until seven so I figured I'd head out around then."

"I'd like you to leave earlier." I told him. I wanted to leave a note on the door for Dan, maybe a trail of my clothing up the stairs, set a nice sexy scene.

"Why?" He asked, then looked past me to the couch where I'd put my purse and the box.

"Wow, Fantasy Zone! Guess you're planning a hell of a Valentine's Night!" he whistled, "Mom's gone wild!"

He laughed and giving him a forced smile I gave him something to think about.

"Mom's gone wild? Sounds like it should be a porn site." In fact it was, one of many Kyle had bookmarked on his computer.

Kyle blinked and I knew I'd scored a point as he gave a nervous laugh, "Yeah, kind of does." He tried for a casual shrug, "Maybe there is one."

"Maybe. What isn't a maybe is you leaving before seven and not making any more remarks about tonight. Your mother's sex life isn't open for discussion."

"Just kidding, mom." He grinned, "You guys both gave me the talk and played twenty questions with me about Cindy and other girls. I can't play around with you?"

"That's not the way to play around with your mother." I meant it in more ways than the conversation dictated and I hoped he would pick up on it seeing I had just name dropped one of his go to web sites.

"Sorry." He lowered his eyes, then winced, "Wow, that looks like it hurts."

I followed his gaze to my feet, each one with an angry red line across the top of it from the shoes.

"Yeah, the shoes are new and too tight."

"Want me to rub them?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to rub your feet?" He asked, and patted the couch, "Sit over here and I'll rub them."

"I don't think so." His boldness was amazing! Tomorrow night after a nice day with Dan, I'd have the conversation about what was going on.

"Why not? Dad does it all the time after you come home from your classes."

"That's different, he's not my son."

"What's that mean?" He seemed confused.

"I don't think it's appropriate for my adult son to be rubbing my feet."

"Appropriate?" He put his hands up, "Mom, we're talking about your feet, not..." he paused, "Why would you say that? I'm, your son what do you think I would do?"

He looked genuinely upset and I wavered, was I seeing something that wasn't there? Was I just putting a bunch of separate things together and rushing to the wrong conclusion? No, he had been staring at me, not just today, but for months, and those movies!

"Nothing, honey." I said softly, "But some things just aren't proper at your age."

"Jeez mom, what do you think I'm going to do, look up your dress?" Now he seemed offended and I felt bad, "I'm just trying to be good to my mom, is that so bad?"

Depends what you mean by good. I looked into his eyes once more and this time he met my gaze with no trace of nervousness. He'd been embarrassed when I caught him staring at my ass and breasts and flinched at the mention of the porn site. But on the subject of him rubbing my feet he seemed to show no emotion other than being put off.

I glanced at my watch and saw it was only five thirty; I had plenty of time to get both myself and the room ready for Dan. Deciding I'd better be sure about what was going on with Kyle before I brought Dan into it, I nodded to him,

"You're right, Kyle and I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He replied, "I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't." I answered making note of how concerned he was with my feelings.

He'd been that way for awhile now, not only being affectionate with me, but pretty much sucking up to me and apologizing for anything he did that he thought annoyed me. In general Kyle had been treating me the way he would a girl he had a crush on, eager to please and desperate not to offend.

"I should be sorry." I played along, "I don't know what I was thinking; of course you just want to be good to me." I flashed him a huge smile, "That's why you're my good boy, right?"

"Right!" He exclaimed, far too happy with that remark.

I was playing with fire now, possibly feeding into what might be very unhealthy fantasies, but how else would I find out for sure?

"So how about I take my good boy up on his kind offer to make his mother feel good?"

"Really, you'll let me rub your..." He seemed to realize he was acting too excited and slowed down, "I mean, you work really hard mom, and it makes me happy to try to do what I can for you."

"Far be it from me to hold you back then!" I laughed and sitting on the end of the couch, turned and swinging my legs up, rested my heels on his thigh.

My dress had ridden up as I moved and his gaze immediately landed on my upper thighs. I gave it a few seconds to be sure he was looking and started to speak, planning on asking him again, what he was looking at. Before I could, however, Kyle grabbed one of the throw pillows and dropped it onto my lap.

"Might want to leave that there," he said, his eyes carefully averted, "Your dress is kind of short."

Another mixed signal and again I pressed,

"What's the big deal? You've seen me in a bikini."

"A bikini is different than looking up your skirt." He pointed out, "That would be...how'd you say it, inappropriate?"

"True." I agreed, "You are a good boy, Kyle, very sweet and proper."

"I was raised to be good to girls, remember?" he winked at me, "Get what you give, right?"

"Not exactly how your father explained it, but yes." I nodded, "When you're good to anyone, they will be more inclined to be good to you."

"And you're very good to me so that's why I want to be good to you."

He demonstrated that desire by slipping his arm under my calves and lifting my legs to slide another of the pillows under my feet.

"Yeah, you want to be good to mommy, baby?" That was a line word for word from one of those disturbing videos he had bookmarked on his computer and it hit the mark.

Kyle got an odd look in his eyes and his hands hovered over my feet as if unsure of what he should do. I added to the fire by leaning back and raising my arms over my head. I stretched, arching my back and pushing my breasts out. The tight dress, pulled downward exposing some of the red lace of my bra and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

I felt like a bitch, if my suspicions were correct I was playing into his fantasies, cock teasing my own son. But I had to know. Kyle mustered a nervous smile,

"I'd love to be good to my mom." He cupped the heel of my left foot in his hand and lifted it, "That's why I want to make you feel good."

He placed his hand on my foot, and as his thumbs kneaded the soft skin at the base of my toes, I sighed, "Hmm, that does feel good."

I'd spoken in a tone better reserved for a different kind of pleasure and Kyle swallowed hard and continued to rub, "You like that?"

"Feels sooo good!" I purred and pushed my foot into his hand, "Look at you taking good care of your mom!"

Another line worthy of one his taboo videos uttered in a very un-motherly tone of pleasure. This time Kyle couldn't seem to muster a reply and simply focused on my feet. He was using both hands on my foot, one lightly caressing the top while he worked the sole of with his strong fingers. It did feel damn good and I relaxed back into the couch and watched my son as he massaged my feet.

Kyle was a good looking kid. The spitting image of his father, his blonde hair and those amazing eyes were a hit with the girls and his rugged physique, built up through four years of high school football and a year of college wrestling didn't hurt.. But unlike many good looking boys his age, Kyle wasn't a cocky jerk or any type of player. He was sweet as he was cute and when he was dating he never strayed from his current girlfriend.

Right now, wearing a pair of faded jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his broad shoulders and accentuated his tan, Kyle looked damn good. Occasionally Kyle popped in for one of my classes as his current coach felt aerobics were good for coordination and flexibility. When he did I noted with amusement several female students my age staring at him with poorly masked lust.

A couple of times he had come with team mates and I'd noticed them staring at me and Kyle had commented to me one of them said his mother was a 'porn quality milf'. I'd laughed it off, but it had gotten me more than a little hot to think a boy my son's age would go home and jerk off to me. Unfortunately it seemed Kyle himself saw me as a milf and was most likely masturbating to thoughts of his mother rather than someone else's mom.

I closed my eyes and sighed, this time a real one of contentment, as Kyle worked his fingers into my heel while rubbing his fingers into the base of each of my toes. Although it did feel nice I knew this was a bad game to be playing, but used it to think over the situation.

Now that I had recalled the comment Kyle had said his friend had made, it dawned on me that was only a couple of weeks before he had broken up with Cindy. Was his friend's dumb remark somehow a catalyst for Kyle seeing me in ways that he shouldn't? As my body relaxed my mind did as well. I wasn't letting it wander, but was allowing myself to see everything about this scenario from the start.

I knew that was six months ago because Dan had pissed me off by agreeing to a business trip on the weekend of our twenty second anniversary. Our sex life had already been failing and much like tonight, I had high hopes for our anniversary. I'd booked a nice cabin that featured the modern convenience of a hot tub and nothing to do but each other.

Then Dan dropped the bomb about the trip and I had to give away the surprise of the cabin and he had told me to change the dates. I'd exploded and we'd had the worst fight of our marriage. A fight that Kyle over heard because his practice had been cancelled and Dan and I hadn't known he was home.

That fight had escalated into my yelling that I was getting more action from my toys than him and how he wasn't satisfying me and didn't seem to care. That's when Kyle had come out of his room, looking upset and asking us what was wrong.

Opening my eyes as Kyle switched to rubbing my right foot I watched his face. He was staring at my foot with a look of longing on his face that told me he was loving what he was doing, but would want to do more. His fingers were moving more slowly than before as if he were savoring each moment of contact.

I closed my eyes once more and saw his knowledge of my sexual frustration as being something that might get him going. Kyle and I had always been close. When he was younger Dan would joke about him being a mama's boy because he was glued to my hip all the time. By his early teens Kyle was into sports and noticing girls, but was always affectionate with me and we talked about everything.

As he got older that affection trailed off in a natural way, after all, at eighteen and beyond most boys weren't hugging and kissing their mother the way they did when they were younger. But after that argument I noticed Kyle becoming more affectionate. I chalked it up to him being worried about Dan and me and maybe trying to show me some attention.

That wasn't so bad, except for the fact I noticed he had started looking at me in a way sons did not look at their mothers. Part of that was my fault. After the fight when we had calmed down and discussed how important sex was to me I'd started dressing sexier and Kyle was taking notice.

I constantly saw him looking at my legs, my breasts and tonight wasn't the first time I had caught him staring at my ass. Whether I was to blame was part of my dilemma, I wasn't sure. Maybe I shouldn't have dressed more revealing around the house, but on the other hand a son shouldn't be looking at his mother no matter what she wore.

But still it might have been a case of just the right time for me to start doing it. Kyle's closeness had gotten to the point he would sit on the couch so close to me our hips were touching. On more than one occasion he had slipped his arm around my shoulder as if I were his girlfriend and when I said something he said he liked being close to me.

When Dan was home he kept his distance and that was what had truly gotten me to thinking Kyle was somehow trying to give me what he thought I was missing. I learned it was a lot more than Kyle just wanting to be close to me two months ago when my lap top had frozen and needing to book Dan's next flight I used Kyle's.

He'd left it on and when I brought up the browser I'd been confronted with a still of a woman sucking cock. It wasn't the video that had appalled me, after all, what kid his age didn't get off to porn, hell I probably watched as much as he did these days. The title above the clip however was what caught my eye. It was labeled "Let mommy do that for you, baby."

I clicked replay and watched as the video opened to a young guy sitting on his bed jerking off. The door opened and an older woman came in and asked what the hell he was doing. I sat through a couple of minutes of absurd dialogue that told me the woman was supposed to be his mother who sat on the bed and moving his hands away from his cock proceeded to play with it.

The son began telling 'mom' how hot he thought she was and mommy dearest then proceeded to suck his cock. I sat back stunned as she stopped long enough to strip naked then crawl back on the bed and put them in a sixty nine position. Mom then slid up and rode him backwards, before getting on her knees for him to fuck her doggy style.

The entire time they were engaging in incestuous dialogue, the mother saying how much she loved feeling her son inside her and the son telling her how good 'mommy's pussy' felt. I paused the video and staring at the screen above it saw Kyle was a member of the site and had a 'favorites' folder on his profile.

I clicked it and was confronted with over two dozen videos, every one of which had mom or step mom in the title. My fingers trembling I went into his computers bookmarks and saw a list of porn sites. With each site title my stomach sank further. Loving Mothers, Mommy blows best, My mother, my whore and mommy likes it rough.

That one disturbed me the most and I clicked on it to see a list videos. Each one had a picture from the video to click on and they were all of women bound to beds, hand cuffed, tied and being spanked. The first one, that had a thumbs up on it, meaning Kyle had watched it was called "Mom was begging for it"

I opened the video to see it started in the middle of the action with "mom" bent over the bed, her hands bound behind her back and the son fucking her. He was pulling her hair and slapping her ass. The woman's ass was beet red and I could see the 'sons' finger prints on her skin. She was begging him to stop and he was calling her a slut and a whore and a tease.

That was enough for me to exit not only the computer, but his room. Since then my mind had been in turmoil. Did he really want me? On one hand it seemed obvious with everything else in play, the attention, the staring, him knowing Dan wasn't making me happy. Hell one of the videos had been named, "My husband won't, but my son will!"

Or...was it just a coincidence and he enjoyed videos of 'other people's' moms having sex? I'd surfed enough porn to know there were countless sites that featured 'incest' and step incest videos as well as milf cougar porn and that many men both young and old did get off on the fantasy, but not the reality.

My eyes opened when Kyle's fingers strayed past the top of my foot and up the front of my leg to my knee then back down again. He was touching me lightly, a teasing caress, one that had it been Dan doing it would have not only felt good, but would have been erotic. Kyle was no longer watching his hand on my foot, but was staring raptly at my legs.

Lying here watching my son look at me as if I were an object of desire rather than his mother the irony struck me that in my efforts to become more attractive to my husband it was my son who had become enamored with me. Having gotten away with me not saying anything the first time, Kyle slid his hand up my leg again, but this time it was the palm and a firmer touch.

His other hand slid under my leg and rubbed my calf just below my knee. I figured he had probably looked up before and saw my eyes closed and had no idea I was watching him because his eyes were glued to my thighs beneath the pillow.

At this point I couldn't deny it. Kyle was no longer rubbing my feet, but fondling my legs and I'm sure if I let it keep going his hands would stray past my knee.

I looked down into his lap and saw a large bulge in his pants that told me I was right. Taking a deep breath, I lifted my leg, pushed my foot against his crotch and was amazed to feel how hard he was. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me?

My son had an erection from touching my feet and I was thinking damn, he was hard. Showed it was high time Dan started taking care of things if Kyle's hard on had an effect on me other than being disgusted.

Kyle gasped at the contact and knowing I shouldn't, but wanting to prove a point, I rubbed my foot in a circle, stroking his swollen crotch and making him realize there was no way I hadn't noticed it. To my dismay, the next sound Kyle made was a soft moan at the contact. I jerked my foot back and swung my legs back to the floor.

I sat up and stared hard at Kyle who was now redder than my dress. My dark eyes locked in on his and I raised my eyebrows, silently asking him, 'what the hell was that?' Kyle looked away and ran his hand through his hair, a tell tale sign he was nervous. I frowned when as he lowered his hand he slid it down his face and under his nose. He was sniffing his hand after rubbing my feet, Jesus.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,160 Followers