Mom's Anal Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Done spurting, Greg, sweaty and breathing heavily, let his mom take his softening cock in her mouth, sucking out the last drops of baby-batter like it was the last water in the middle of the desert.

After letting her nurse his soft cock, he pulled it away out and lay down awkwardly in the cramped space beside his mother. Like a cat, he began lapping at the gooey cum he splashed over his mother's face - keeping it in his mouth, and after a few licks he'd move down to his mother's lips, and share out the cum he'd kept in his mouth. Moving back to clean off more of her with his mouth, he reached back to untie her hands.

Finally done, they looked at each other questioningly, their naked bodies getting a little chilly.

"So..." Greg finally ventured, nervously, suddenly totally unsure of himself again, "um, what do we do now?"

Mary smiled at her son and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"How about you show me some of your wild porn?" She winked. "We can pick what we like and try it out ourselves."

- To Be Continued? -

Please vote for the story, and if you can, leave a comment or send feedback. I always love to hear what my readers have to say.

12