"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah, oh, ah, fuuuuuuck," Chloe screamed, as her orgasm coursed through her.

They continued for a couple more minutes until Deborah's second orgasm hit her.

Looking at the clock, as she recovered from her second orgasm, she realized she was going to be late picking up her mother. "Fuck," she cursed, standing up.

"What, regret already?" Chloe smiled.

"No, no," Deborah shook her head, as she stood up. "I have to pick someone up at the airport in thirty minutes.

"Who?" Chloe asked, intrigued.

Deborah, still trying to hold a slight amount of control, smiled, "It's a surprise."

Chloe shrugged, "I like surprises."

"Well, you will love this one," Deborah promised, as she rushed to get dressed even as her cum leaked down her leg.

.....

Chloe and Amanda were in a sixty-nine when Deborah returned home with her mother.

Deborah had kept the conversation to generic 'how is life' and so forth, her head still spinning with the consequences of what had transpired with Chloe.

Rose wanted to ask about her grandchildren and the lesbian tradition and yet didn't want to broach the topic first. She got the answer to the question the minute she walked in the door and saw her grandchildren in a sixty-nine.

Deborah cleared her throat and said, "Girls, we have a guest."

Both looked up and saw their grandma in front of them.

Amanda gasped, pussy juice all over her lips, "Grandma!"

Chloe, who assumed that grandma was the surprise, took control, and playfully ordered, "What are you two doing just standing there. It's Nude Day. Get naked."

Mom looked at her mother and ordered, "Get naked, Mommy-slut, it's time to make up for lost time."

"I couldn't agree more, Mistress Deborah," the grandma replied, quickly beginning to discard her clothes...all her questions answered.

"I think it is time to welcome grandma," Chloe declared.

Deborah agreed, "I couldn't agree more, Mistress Chloe."

Rose asked, trying to understand the hierarchy, "So who is in charge here?"

"I am," Chloe ordered, "then my big sister Amanda here and then....."

"Then it's me and as usual, Mommy-slut, you are at the bottom," Deborah finished.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Mistresses," Rose nodded, now naked.

Chloe grabbed another of her Mother's strap-on's and put it on her waist, looking forward to fucking her sexy grandma.

Rose asked, "Is that for me?"

"Do you want it to be for you?" Chloe asked. "Usually it's for Amanda."

Amanda blushed, watching the strange conversation.

Rose nodded, "I'd love you to fuck your ol' grandma, Mistress Chloe."

Chloe ordered, "Knees, Grandma." She wasn't sure what to call her, 'pet grandma' and 'grandma slut' just sounded weird.

"Yes, Mistress," Rose replied, dropping to her knees.

"Suck my cock, ah," Chloe paused.

"Call her Nana-slut," Deborah suggested, seeing Chloe pausing.

"Nana-slut," Chloe nodded, "I like that."

"Call me whatever you want, Mistress," Rose replied, before leaning forward and taking the plastic cock in her mouth.

Deborah quipped, "I used to have mother sucking my cock or eating my pussy every day when I was your age."

"And now I will have you doing the very same," Chloe quipped.

Amanda finally spoke, "Mother, get over here."

Chloe smiled, liking seeing her sister showing some gumption. "She's Mommy-slut now."

Amanda nodded, "Get over here, Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Mistress Amanda," Deborah nodded, as she went to her other daughter and buried her face between her open legs.

Chloe watched her mother crawl between Amanda's legs before deciding it was time to fuck her grandma. She said, "Ready for your welcome back fucking, Nana-slut?"

The Nana-slut agreed, "I'd love my beautiful grand-daughter to pound her Nana."

"Bend over," Chloe ordered, fucking a third older woman's cunt today already and it was barely lunchtime.

"Yes, Mistress," Rose immediately obeyed, getting on all fours.

Chloe glanced at her mother licking her sister as she moved behind her Nana. Even she was surprised by the incestuous lesbian orgy that was now taking place.

"That's it Mommy, lick my cunt," Amanda moaned loudly.

Rose begged, wanting to be fucked, "Please, Mistress, fuck your grandma, she has fantasized about this for a long time."

"Fantasized about what?" Chloe asked, intrigued.

"Of this moment," Rose admitted. "Of my granddaughters joining in on the family secret, the legacy, and hopefully understanding my need to be a complete slut for every member of the Parker family."

"Today is definitely about slutting it up," Chloe agreed, as she slid her cock in her Nana's cunt.

"Yessss, oh God," the Nana-slut moaned as her cunt was finally filled.

Chloe loved the power she had over every Parker girl, while Amanda loved the shift of the hierarchy that put her no longer at the bottom, while Deborah loved the rekindling of her former submissive self, while Rose just loved being used, fucked and humiliated.

"Does Nana-slut like being fucked by her granddaughter?" Chloe questioned as she slammed her cock in her still very beautiful Nana. Actually, as she fucked her she smiled knowing that even in forty years she would still be a very hot woman.

"God yes, Mistress," Rose moaned, "I fucking love being a slut for all my family members."

"Do you want to eat our cunts?" Chloe asked.

"I want to bury my face in each and every one of you," the slutty grandma admitted, suddenly salivating at the opportunity of eating her daughter again and also tasting both her grandchildren for the very first time.

Amanda moaned, turned on greatly watching her sister fuck her grandma while her mother licked her pussy, "I call eating grandma first."

"I call getting my cunt licked by my mother first," Deborah called out, between licks.

"And I guess I get first fuck," Chloe laughed, as she continued thrusting into her grandma.

"And I think I'm about to have my orgasm," Rose declared.

"Come for me," Chloe demanded, "Come, my grandma whore."

"Oh yes, Mistress," the grandma whore moaned loudly, "call your grandma dirty names."

"Now, you fucking cunt licking slut," Chloe ordered getting turned on by calling her grandma names. The grandma that always bought them the best presents, the grandma that always called them dear, and the grandma that was now the ultimate family slut.

"Yessssss," Amanda screamed, watching her grandma getting fucked too much to resist as her orgasm hit.

Seconds later, Rose followed, "Yesssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaah."

As soon as her daughter had come, Deborah got up, moved to her still trembling mother and shoved her cunt in her face.

The submissive Rose, immediately began licking her daughter like she had so many times over the years.

"Oohhnn lick my pussy good, whore," Deborah demanded, as her mother went to work on her already very wet cunt.

"Oh yes, I missed this cunt so much," Rose moaned.

Chloe and Amanda both watched their mother and grandma with complete awe, the scene undeniably hot and yet surreal.

Deborah whimpered, as her mother slid a finger inside her fiery box, "Oh yes, Mommy-slut, finger fuck your daughter, your Mistress."

The Mommy-slut obeyed, furiously pumping one and then two fingers inside her moaning daughter. She was dying to get the full flood of her daughter's cum, an addiction she had gone without satisfying for far too long.

"Oh yes, you fucking bitch," Deborah said, grabbing her mother's head and roughly beginning to fuck both the fingers and her mother's face.

"That's new," Chloe said.

"Creative though," Amanda added.

"We will have to try it," Cloe nodded, as she watched her mother fuck her own mother's face.

"Yesssss, I'm comingggggg," Deborah declared.

Rose eagerly lapped up her daughter's pussy juice as if it was the sweetest wine, which to her it was.

Chloe said, as everyone was calming down, "I think it's time for a break and some stories."

They had lunch (real food and not cunt), broke open the wine (real wine not cunt juice) and shared the tale of their seductions since the challenge was made a couple weeks ago.

Chloe was impressed by Amanda's seduction, which explained her sudden shift in demeanour.

The rest of the day was a wild adventure of incestuous lust:

Amanda craving pussy, buried her face in her grandma while both she. Chloe and Deborah filmed the activity.

Chloe, oddly craving a pussy snack of her own, finished the pussy pleasing of her sister that had been interrupted when Grandma arrived.

Amanda, in a giving mood, ended up eating her mother's cunt and ass.

And grandma took a very creative double penetration.

The night ended with a lengthy lesbian daisy chain where there were no Mistresses, no submissives, just female Parkers pleasing each other.

They repeated the incestuous lesbian orgy the next day too, each of them understanding their role in the family.

10. EPILOGUE

A couple months later, Nana back in Europe with a promise to return for a trip to Vegas for just the four of them, the clueless father and husband found out that things were not as he had assumed. They all agreed to make every day Nude Day when the dad/father wasn't around and even had a plan in place in case he ever came home unexpectedly.

That day finally came. The father home two days early after a deal got signed incredibly quickly, he walked in the door, into the living room and found his innocent academic wallflower daughter fucking his sister, Tabitha, in the ass.

He stammered, "A-A-Amanda, T-T-Tabitha."

"Hi, Daddy, you're home early" she smiled in her usual sweet way as she continued fucking the MILF's tight asshole.

The bewildered father and brother stared at the incestuous act happening in his living room.

Tabitha moaned, wanting to shock her brother even more, loving the look on his bewildered, pretentious face, "Yes, Mistress Amanda, pound Auntie's asshole."

'Mistress Amanda?' the father thought to himself, utterly speechless. He wanted to say something, to scold his daughter, to berate his sister, but instead stared at the incestuous lesbian action, his cock betraying him by stiffening in his trousers. Of course, like every man in the world, he had forever fantasized about seeing a live lesbian sex act, he just never imagined it would be with his daughter as one of the participants...especially his good girl, and his slutty older sister as the other.

"You love it in the ass don't you, my dirty fucking ass-slut," Amanda asked, talking even dirtier to further shock her already shocked father.

"Oh yes, Mistress, drill my shit hole, shove all eight inches in your dirty cunt munching, ass taking Auntie whore," the submissive auntie moaned, getting even more turned on knowing her brother was watching. Looking at her brother, his crotch particularly, she asked, "Is my baby brother getting hard watching his daughter ass fuck his sister?"

"Where's Deborah?" the brother and father asked.

Amanda added, looking at her father with a sly smirk, even as she continued to literally pound the shit out of her slut, "Mommy's outside."

The bewildered father stormed out, adjusting his cock as he headed out back to talk to his wife about what he had just witnessed.

He was about to ask how his wife could allow what was happening in their own house to happen when he saw not only his wife, but his younger sister.

"Deborah, Melanie!" the doubly shocked husband gasped.

"Hi, honey," a surprised, but not embarrassed, Deborah greeted, before adding, "you're home early."

The father was shocked at the words 'you're home early' as if that was the explanation for what he was witnessing.

His sister smiled, "You said I should get to know my sister-in-law better. Well, I'm getting to know your wife inside and out, aren't I, my little cunt licking slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Melanie," Deborah nodded, turning back to her husband's much younger sister.

Enraged and yet paralyzed with shock, he watched as his wife leaned forward and began kissing his sister.

His sister broke the kiss and ordered, "Ready to eat your Mistress's cunt?"

"God, yes," Deborah agreed, as she playfully pushed her sister-in-law onto her back and buried her face in her cunt, even as her husband watched in shock.

He watched his wife bury her face in his sister's cunt, before turning and walking back in the house, where he heard his older sister scream, "I'm cominnnnnng."

He went upstairs towards his room and got the third shock in five minutes when he walked into his own bedroom where his mother was riding a strap-on cock worn by his daughter Chloe.

"Mom!" he gasped, staring at his mother, unexpectedly living out a fantasy he had, like most boys, of seeing his mother naked.

Chloe looked at her father and ordered, "Sit down, Dad."

"Excuse me," he said, shocked by his daughter telling him what to do when she was just caught in the act of lesbianism with his mother, her grandmother.

"Now, Martin," his mother added, even as she continued bouncing on the strap-on cock.

"Mother," he repeated, suddenly feeling like he was a teenager again.

"Now, Martin Jeremy," the mother repeated, her tone firm.

The bewildered father and son sat on a chair in the corner, as if being punished.

Chloe explained, "Daddy, I'm the woman of this house now. Amanda is second in charge and Mommy-slut is third."

The Mother added, "And both your sisters and I are also submissive sluts to your two daughters."

"Why?" he asked, trying to begin to understand what was currently transpiring.

"Because only a woman really knows what a woman needs," Chloe answered.

He was speechless. The six women he knew the most, the six he trusted the most, the six he loved the most had all betrayed him...yet his cock was iron hard.

The mother asked, as her orgasm was building, "Is my baby boy's dick hard?"

"Yes, Mom," he admitted, his head now down in shame.

"Look at your mother when you speak to her," she ordered.

He did, although not at her eyes, but her beautiful bouncing tits.

"You like Mommy's tits?" his mom asked.

"Yes," he nodded, unable to break off staring at his mother's tits, a long time fantasy coming true in the strangest of circumstances.

"Do you want to fuck Mommy?" she continued.

"I-I-I don't know," he stammered, the answer obvious yes, yet saying such words more difficult to vocalize.

Chloe said, "Be a good boy and you may just get six sexy sluts to serve."

Such an offer was both disturbing, it was incest after all, and yet equally enthralling as his cock begged for attention.

"Take out your cock," Chloe ordered.

He obeyed his daughter's order, desperate to liberate his cock.

Chloe, seeing her father's smallish cock, sighed, "No wonder Mommy-slut likes my cock better."

Shame cascaded through him at the criticism of his cock, something that had always been an insecurity for him.

The grandmother added, "Sometimes it is the size that counnnnnnnnts."

"Come, grandma, you dirty slut," Chloe demanded, bucking her ass up to meet the downward bounces of her grandma.

"Yes, Mistresssss," the grandma moaned, before ordering, "Come Martin, come with Mommy."

Martin began stroking his cock and in less than thirty seconds he was coming all over himself as he watched his mother get fucked.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh, yes, Godddddddd," the grandmother screamed as she came just a few seconds after her pathetic son did.

"I see you have learned who sleeps in this bed now," Deborah said, walking in.

He looked at his wife, confused.

"You will sleep in the basement spare bedroom," Deborah explained. "I sleep with Mistress Chloe now."

Chloe walked over to her father and ordered, putting the strap-on cock in his face, "Clean my cock of your mother's cum."

Defeated, horny and understanding he was being cuckolded by his own daughter, he opened his mouth and took the plastic cock in his mouth.

Deborah chuckled softly, while Amanda walked in, strap-on still on her waist, and asked, "Can I fuck Dadette first?"

Chloe smiled at her sister and said, "I think we have really created a nympho in you."

"Like mother, like daughter, like auntie, like niece, like grandmother, like granddaughter," Amanda shrugged.

"And like sister like sister," Chloe added.

Soon all six female family members were in the middle of a lengthy lesbian orgy with dildos, strap-ons, and vibrators while the son, brother father and husband watched helplessly...the coup was complete.

Meanwhile, back in Europe, Rose was back in her usual position between a woman's legs. This time it was a high ranking daughter of a woman in the British government who was very good friends with her Mistress.

As she licked the powerful teen, Rose wondered what her granddaughters and daughter were up to without her.

The strained relationship of the past eighteen months was fixed and Rose had promised to return to America every four months. Plus, the plan was for Deborah, Chloe and Amanda to all come and visit her for Christmas.

Rose had told her Mistress everything and she looked forward to watching, and eventually partaking in, an incestuous lesbian act.

Rose hungrily lapped the pussy placed above her, feeling as if this was indeed why the Lord created her...to serve pussy.

THE END

Author's Note:

One more thank you must be given to the artist, REBECCA, from the classic series Housewives at Play, Hot Moms, and Teens at Play.

These series were inspirational in my starting to write and are a must read.

Jasmine June 2015

1...5678910