"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned, after a couple of minutes of my exploring, "That's it, baby, do you like tasting Mommy's cunt?"

"Yes," I whispered, as I didn't stop licking, wanting more of her wetness.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

I was confused at the question and looked up.

"What am I now to be called, pet Amanda?" she asked.

So consumed with lust and the desire to please, I answered as Chloe already had, "Yes, Mistress Mommy." I couldn't believe how easily the words flowed off my tongue.

"And what does my pet girl want?" Mommy asked, as her finger parted her vagina lips right in front of my eyes.

"To lick you," I admitted, wanting to resume licking.

"To lick my what?" Mom asked.

I thought the questions strange, the answer was obvious wasn't it? I mean I sure as heck didn't plan on licking her elbow. Yet, I played along. "Your vagina."

Chloe scoffed behind me. "You're eighteen Amanda, use adult words."

Mom more patiently explained, "Your sister is right, my pet. Mommy, like all women, have a pussy or a cunt."

I hated both those words, I felt they were derogatory and objectified women.

Mom sensing my trepidation, continued talking softly, "My pet, they are just words and used in the right context are sensual and meaningful."

Mom's finger playing with her vagina distracted me greatly. I wanted to taste her again. Reluctantly, I said the words that had never left my lips, "Mistress Mommy, I want to lick your pussy."

"Good girl," she purred, as she grabbed my head and led me back to her sweet delicacy.

When I resumed licking, I shifted from slow exploration to eagerness. I probed her pussy lips, trying to shove my tongue inside her tight hole.

"That's it, my pet, tongue fuck Mommy's cunt," Mom moaned, which sent a chill up my spine. I wanted to be the best pussy pleaser, I wanted to be better than Chloe. I wanted to be Mom's best pet.

"Oh yes, God, that's it," Mom moaned loudly. After a few more moments, Mom demanded, "My clit, my pet, suck on Mommy's clit."

I moved my head up slightly and took her hard clit in my mouth.

"Yesssssss," Mom screamed instantly as she grabbed my head and seconds later my face was coated with wetness. If the subtle taste of her pussy was appetizing before she came, the full flood of her nectar was like heaven to the taste buds. I hungrily lapped up Mommy's juices, never wanting this to end.

Unfortunately, like all good things in life, it did.

Mom looked down at me and said, "Welcome to the club, honey."

"Thanks," I said, unsure what the words really meant.

"Is it my turn, Mommy Mistress?" Chloe asked.

Mom nodded as she said to me, "You are low pet on the totem pole, my dear."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Chloe is your Mistress," Mom revealed.

"Get over here, sister slut," Chloe ordered, a polar opposite to the tenderness of Mom.

"Obey, Amanda," Mom nodded.

I gave her a pleading look, before I crawled over to my sister, who was completely naked now.

"I've looked forward to this forever," Chloe said, as I reached her legs.

Her pussy looked equally inviting as Mommy's did and I, without being told, leaned forward and began tasting my sister's pussy.

"That's it, my sister slut," Chloe moaned, "eat my cunt."

Her terms were so much nastier than Mom's and yet, inexplicably, it turned me on. My panties were completely soaked and I desperately wanted to touch myself.

I lapped hungrily, Chloe's taste equally exotic, yet slightly different than Mom's. "You're such a natural cunt muncher," Chloe moaned.

I hated that I was being submissive to Chloe, yet I also loved the feeling of pleasing.

"It's so nice to see my two girls finally getting along," Mom said from behind us.

Chloe added, "We will be getting along a lot more now, won't we, my sister slut?"

"I don't know," I replied, her tone making me nervous.

She pushed my head away and said, "If you want to ever lick my cunt again, big sister, you will obey like a good submissive."

I froze. I wanted to resume tasting her, yet I didn't like the idea of being under her control.

Mom added, "Amanda, you are a natural people pleaser. You were born to make people happy."

I turned to Mom and asked, "What does being low slut on the totem pole entail?"

"Complete obedience to all above you," Mom replied.

"Always?" I asked, even though the answer seemed obvious.

"Without hesitation," Mom nodded. "Only through complete obedience will come complete satisfaction."

The words seemed silly, yet the pleasure I was feeling by giving pleasure was undeniable.

"Beg to eat my cunt, Amanda," Chloe ordered.

I turned back to my sister, looked up at her and begged, getting drawn completely into the submissive I seemed to be, "Please, let your sister lick your pussy."

"You mean my cunt?" Chloe corrected.

I sighed softly, but agreed, somehow needing to please her, to impress her, "Yes, Chloe, can I please resume licking your delicious cunt."

"Mistress Chloe," she corrected again.

I understood she was clarifying the hierarchy, making it clear who was in charge, yet my desire to please overrode the consequences of being her submissive and I nodded, "Yes, Mistress Chloe."

She pulled me in and I returned to licking. She moaned, "That's it, my sister slut, you will be doing this every day."

The words should have mortified me, yet instead they excited me. As Mom had said, once the floodgates were opened the rush was impossible to stop. I was addicted, like I was to Starbucks, and I couldn't imagine not doing this again.

After a couple of minutes, Mom ordered, "Look at me, my pet."

I stopped licking and turned around.

Mom smiled, "This is for the scrapbook."

I was surprised that Mom was taking pictures but didn't protest as I somehow trusted Mom, regardless of the crazy evening it had been.

"Get back to pleasing me, my sister slut," Chloe ordered, grabbing my head.

I hungrily lapped my sister, wanting to get her off.

"Oh yes, my sister slut, you love my cunt don't you?" she asked.

"God, yes," I moaned, indeed loving the taste of her cunt.

"And you will lick me whenever and wherever I demand?" she questioned.

Although I feared the where part, I nodded, "Yes, Mistress, I'm your submissive."

"God, yessss,' Chloe moaned, grabbing my head and grinding her cunt on my face.

In seconds my face was coated for a second time.

As she recovered, Chloe played on her phone. While she made me massage her feet, she queried, "Hey, Mom, did you know that today is Nude Day?"

Mom shook her head, "No, but I think we will make sure to always celebrate Nude Day like this."

I asked, "What are we going to do next year, add Grandma?"

"Mmmmmmmm," Mom smiled, "I think we have created a deviant little pet."

Chloe seemed ready to go again when she heard her father come in the house. "Damn it," she sighed. "We will have to finish this later."

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda nodded, disappointed herself to not get one more full flood of the nectar she had already become addicted to.

3. CHLOE FANTASIZES OF MAKING MOM HER MOMMY-SLUT

That night, as Amanda finished what she had started a few hours earlier, Chloe told her sister her biggest fantasy, turning the tables on their mother. Although she loved her mother, she wanted to be top Mistress. She had been having the same fantasy for months and was beginning to seriously consider trying a hostile takeover. She closed her eyes, allowing the same fantasy to play in her head.

"Mom, it's time," I say firmly as I walk into her room.

"Excuse me?" Mom asks, naked and just about to take a shower.

"It's time for new leadership," I continue walking right toward her.

"Really?" she asks, smiling at me.

"Knees, slut," I firmly order.

"Or what?" she asked, still not showing any concern.

"Or I force you onto your knees," I threaten. Having dominated MILF's and fellow students for a year, I had learned there are different strategies for different women. Just like Mom dommed me through aggressiveness and nasty talk, while she seduced Amanda through tenderness and psychological warfare.

"Really?" she says, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Now, Mommy slut," I order, not backing down.

"Chloe May," Mom says, using her two name firm voice card.

Going for broke, I push her against the wall, tug my panties down and shove my ass in her face.

Mom makes a shocked sound as I muffle her voice with my ass and cunt.

"That's it, Mommy-slut get used to your new position underneath me."

Mom, although surprised, begins licking my cunt.

"I knew you needed to get back to your submissive past, Mommy-slut," I continue, knowing that behind Mom's firm strong exterior, she was still submissive like she had been when she was younger.

Mom licks my cunt as I wiggle my ass in her face, reveling in the moment.

After a couple of minutes, I move my ass away and ask, "Do you accept your new position as my Mommy-slut?"

She looks at me with a dazed and confused look, but also a look of lust. She's silent for a moment before answering, "Yes, Mistress."

I smile as I move my ass back to her face.

Mom licks me eagerly, moving her head up and down as she licks. I could have come rather quickly, but I want to really enjoy this moment. Instead, I order, "Get on all fours, my Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom replies, quickly getting into position.

It's obvious she has been craving this submission for a long time.

I go and get her strap-on that she often uses on me and walk behind her.

Mom, clearly horny as hell, even spreads her ass cheeks apart for me.

I move behind her and ask, "What does my dirty Mommy-slut want?"

"For her Mistress to pound her wet horny cunt," Mom replies, like the submissive slut she is.

"Why have you been hiding under the façade of a dominant?" I ask, putting my hands on her hips.

"Because I needed to stay in control," she admits.

"Do you want to stay in control now, Mommy-slut?" I ask.

"No, Mistress, please take control of your submissive Mommy-slut," Mom moans as my cock teases her pussy lips.

"And you will be my full-time submissive?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," Mom moans, moving back onto my big cock. "Now please fuck your Mommy-slut."

"I've wanted to do this for a long time Mother," I admit, as I slide the plastic cock deep in my Mother's cunt.

"Ohhhhh God, I've wanted this for a long time tooooooooooo," Mom moans.

"I think I'll have to punish you for hiding your true feelings for so damn long," I say.

"Yes, Mommy has been a very, very bad girl," she admits, talking like a little girl.

"And why have you let hair grow on your slut hole?" I ask.

"Your father likes some hair," Mom answers, while moaning.

"But who do you listen to now?" I ask, beginning to fuck her hard. "Daddy or your daughter?"

"My Mistress daughter of course," she answers.

"Good answer, Mommy-slut," I nod, slapping her ass.

"Oh God, Chloe, it feels so good," she moans.

I slide the cock out and without warning fill her ass with the long thick fuck-toy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Mom screams as I widen her ass.

"You didn't say 'Mistress' when you said my name," I point out as the cock disappears in her ass.

"I'm sooooo sorry, Mistress," she cries, the pain clearly searing her asshole and thus her entire body.

"I know," I say, caressing her ass to contradict the burn.

"Did grandma fuck your ass?" I ask.

"Yes," she admits.

"Did you like it?" I query, the cock now completely buried in her ass.

"Eventually," she admits. "It's the act of utter submission that is the turn on."

"So you like having your daughter's cock buried deep in your shit hole?" I question, loving using dirty language.

"Fuck, yes," Mom admits.

"Beg for me to pound that ass of yours," I order, still lodged deep in it, but not moving.

"Oh, please Mistress, pound your bad Mommy's tight asshole," Mom begs, which turns me on even more.

I oblige the request, beginning to slowly fuck her ass.

"Oh, yes, Mistress," Mom moans after a couple of minutes of slow fucking.

"Does Mommy-slut want to really get ass fucked hard?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress, use Mommy as the big ass slut she is," she replies.

I flip her onto her back, lift her legs up and slam the cock back into her ass. Tears of pain roll down her cheeks, even as she declares how much she fucking loves it. "Oh Goddddddd, pound your Mommy's ass," Mom screams.

"Who owns this ass?" I ask, as I roughly fuck her ass.

"You do, Mistressssss," she declares, a mixture of pleasure and pain creating a unique sensation.

"And who runs this house?" I continue.

"You dooooooooo," Mom whimpers, her breathing increasing as I continue pounding her ass hard.

I love watching her beautiful face make expressions of ultimate pleasure and when I am confident she is close to reaching orgasm, I lean up to her, learning she's still damn flexible, and whisper, "Come now, Mommy-slut, come for your new Mistress."

"Sooooo close," Mom responds, as I tug roughly on her ear.

"Now, Mommy-slut." I demand, "Now or else I go and get the whole football team over here to fill all three of your fuck holes." I reminisce to when Mom told me a few months ago about one of her many cheerleader Mistresses who brought her into the basketball locker room of her college boyfriend where she had to service all thirteen members of the team. It was Mom's first of many gangbangs, something she had stopped cold turkey once she got married and pregnant with yours truly.

"Oh God, baby, call me names, tell me things you're going to make your whore of a mother do," Mom begs, getting turned on by the name calling.

"I'm going to have you be the center of our cheerleaders' year end party," I begin, continuing to fuck her ass.

"Oh yessss,' Mom moans.

"I'm going to handcuff you to the bed at a high school party and just leave the door open for anyone who wants a piece of this cunt and ass,' I continue, although I likely wouldn't really do that.

"Oh Godddd," Mom whimpers, clearly near eruption.

"I'll make you offer your services to every woman on the street, creating our own lesbian community just like you lived in back when you were my age," I continue, actually liking the idea and having already turned three of the street's MILF's into my submissive pets.

"Yessssssss," she screamed, as her orgasm finally hit her like a ton of bricks.

As her orgasm hits, I slide out of her ass and slam into her trembling cunt, wanting to bring her to the complete brink of euphoria.

"No morrrre," Mom whines, as I pound her cunt even as her orgasm trembles through her.

"Good sluts come over and over and over," I point out, watching her whole body writhe in intense pleasure.

"It's tooooooo good," she moans.

I keep fucking her wanting to make her orgasm twice, to make her have the most intense pleasure she has ever experienced in her whole life.