"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And licking asshole.

And taking a strap-on in her cunt.

And in her ass.

And having multiple orgasms.

And eating cunt some more.

Chloe finished her two week sex-fest with a fun role play session with her best friend's mom, Sally. Although not a new addition, Sally had been one of her first lesbian MILF seductions once she discovered the thrill of being a dominant, she was a regular. This time, feeling submissive and playful, she actually played the sexy submissive fulfilling the MILF pet's Star Wars lesbian fantasy.

She had called her MILF pet and ordered, "Leave work now, I'm on my way to your house."

"I'm in the middle of a meeting," Sally pointed out.

"Now, slut," Chloe ordered and hung up. Sally always made an excuse when she was beckoned, yet she always ended up coming. The threat of no longer being allowed to serve the teen goddess always enough to make her find a way.

Chloe arrived before her MILF pet, but had a key and went inside and got undressed and in costume, which was pretty much naked but with an iconic hairdo.

Sally walked into the room and gasped.

Chloe smiled, "Was it worth leaving work for?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sally nodded.

"I'm feeling naughty today," Chloe smiled. "Why don't you come and get my ass ready for this special light sabre?"

"Hmmmmm," the instantly horny MILF moaned.

Chloe got ass-fucked good, before returning the favour to her blonde pet.

As Nude Day approached, the anticipation of finally taking control of the household by domming her mother consumed her thoughts.

6. AMANDA SEDUCES A MILF

Amanda had become cunt crazy after her submission to her mother and sister almost a year ago. She craved the feeling of submission, she craved the taste of pussy and loved eating new cunt for the first time, as she found each pussy's taste, although similar, slightly different.

Her sister had offered her up to a few of her cheerleader teammates over the year and although Amanda loved serving each and every one of them she had become particularly fond of Sarah. Unlike the other cheerleaders, Sarah cold be both naughty and sweet.

Amanda recalled the first time she tasted Sarah, during a crazy evening where she ate five of the cheerleaders in one evening....Sarah being the last.

The moment she tasted Sarah's cunt she knew there was something different about it. Just a subtle difference in taste that made her crave it ever since.

Even as Ariel called Amanda names, Sarah just enjoyed the lesbian's expert tongue.

Amanda spent an eternity between Sarah's legs not wanting the moment to end.

Of course, it did, and Amanda tried to find ways to get back between Sarah's legs.

Over time Amanda often found herself between Sarah's legs.

Although Sarah was a lot gentler than the other cheerleaders, she had a wild side to her.

Sarah liked to fuck in public, the thrill of getting caught somehow always getting her more excited.

At first, Amanda hated the outdoor sex. The idea of getting caught and her good girl reputation being shattered always terrified her. Yet, her growing crush on Sarah and her inability to say no meant that she always ended up doing what she was told, risks be damned.

Plus, truth be told, she would do anything to get a taste of Sarah's divine cunt and Sarah would do almost anything to have Amanda between her legs.

It was while pleasuring Sarah in her backyard in the middle of the day, when their relationship took a change from just sex to something more.

Amanda was slowly pleasing Sarah when Sarah asked, "Do you want to go to the mall this weekend?"

Amanda was surprised by the question, their relationship had mostly been Amanda lick, Sarah come....although there was no doubt there was some unspoken tension between the two.

Sarah definitely was falling for Amanda; besides being amazing at licking pussy, she was thoughtful, funny and smart...and completely different from the guys she dated and the girls she hung around with.

"I'd love to," Amanda agreed, as she kept licking her favourite pussy.

After the first trip to the mall, Sarah and Amanda, unknown to everyone else, started hanging out together a lot. They went shopping together (and Amanda licked Sarah's cunt in a Victoria's Secret changing room); they went to the movies (where Amanda was finger fucked to orgasm in a full theatre one time and Amanda ate Sarah to climax in an almost empty theatre another time); they started to have feelings for each other.

They also started spending time at Sarah's house, where the relationship changed to a much more mutual one where Sarah just as regularly pleasured Amanda as Amanda did Sarah.

Sarah really got off on having sex in her room when her parents were home. The idea of either her father or mother walking in on them turned her on greatly. It terrified Amanda, but she was head over heels for Sarah and would do anything she was asked.

Amanda was at a sleepover at Sarah's house when she admitted, "Mom is challenging me to seduce someone before Nude Day."

"Every day is Nude Day," Sarah countered.

Amanda smiled, "With you it is."

The two began kissing, which led to hands roaming, which led to their heads buried between each other's legs in a sweaty sixty-nine.

The sex was hot, sweaty and wild and they ended up rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

Neither of them heard Sarah's mother declare she was home; neither heard Sarah's mother call out Sarah's name; and neither heard Sarah's mother open the door.

They did, however, hear the gasp, just as both teen girl's reached simultaneous orgasms.

Sarah's mother had wondered if her daughter and Amanda were more than friends and seeing the two of them entangled in-between each other's legs confirmed her suspicions. She stammered, "S-s-sorry," and quickly jettisoned out.

Amanda was mortified at getting caught, while Sarah came up with a devious idea.

Amanda repeated frantically, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God."

"That's just what I was saying a few seconds ago when your tongue was fucking my cunt," Sarah teased.

"What are we going to do?" Amanda said.

"First, relax," Sarah instructed. "Second, get dressed. I have an idea how to kill two birds with one stone."

"O-o-okay," Amanda stammered, completely horrified to be caught in such an act.

Back on the bed, and dressed, Sarah said, "So you need to seduce a MILF before Nude Day."

"Yes," Amanda nodded, not catching on to her lover's plan yet.

"My Mom is a MILF," Sarah pointed out.

"You're not serious," Amanda questioned.

"Deadly." Sarah nodded. "Ever since I learned that you have sex with your mother, it has been constantly in my head."

"Really?" Amanda asked.

"Sure," Sarah shrugged, "Although I want to be in charge."

"What about your Dad?" Amanda asked.

"Golf tournament," Sarah answered, before leaning in and whispering, her tone dripping with sexiness, "Now go and fuck my Mom."

"Oh God," Amanda whimpered, the idea so naughty, so hot and yet so scary.

"Now, sexy," Sarah ordered.

"I don't know," Amanda said, unsure what to do, or how to do it. She was used to just being told who to please, not actually seducing someone.

Sarah tugged on Amanda's ear, "Will you do it for me?"

"Yes," Amanda nodded, unable to say no to Sarah....ever. Standing up with trepidation, she said, "Well, here goes everything."

Meanwhile, Sarah's mother's head was spinning. Although the fact her daughter was a lesbian or at least bi wasn't that big a surprise, the wetness in her panties was. Somehow witnessing the two teenagers in the throes of passion had gotten her incredible excited.

Deciding to cool herself down, she went to have a shower.

As she lathered up her body, the image of her daughter and Amanda with their heads buried in each other's pussies wouldn't leave and she began to use the shower head for a much different use than it was intended for, while simultaneously lathering herself up with the other.

As she closed her eyes and enjoyed the powerful water pressure of the shower head, she imagined that it was her buried between Amanda's legs. She hadn't been with a woman since college, but those memories came flooding back, literally, as she tried to get herself off in the shower.

Amanda heard the shower running and slowly snuck into the bathroom, incredibly nervous. She wanted to obey Sarah, yet she was frozen in her tracks, paralyzed with indecision.

It was then that Mrs. Borden, Sarah's mother, accidentally gave Amanda the confidence she needed.

The mother was getting closer to orgasm, the water pressure stimulating her, when she moaned, imagining being between the young blonde's legs, "Oh yes, Amanda, I love your sweet cunt."

Amanda smiled, and moved to the shower curtain which was slightly open to get a better look, now feeling confident with the task she was about to complete.

Mrs. Borden, who was the submissive in her college lesbian relationship with her older roommate continued her fantasy, as her orgasm built, "Oh yes, Amanda, I'll be your pussy pleasing slut. I don't care if my daughter is in the other room."

Amanda smiled at the irony of her words, since her daughter was indeed just in the other room and she was about to indeed be a pussy pleasing slut.

"Oh God, I want your cunt so badddddd," Mrs. Borden moaned to herself, the fantasy so vivid in her head.

"How bad?" Amanda asked, walking into the shower with her.

The surprised MILF gasped, dropping the shower head. "A-A-Amanda!"

"So you want to be my pussy pleasing slut," Amanda purred, moving her arms around the wet MILF.

"Oh God, I can't believe you heard that," the mortified mother said.

"Is it true?" Amanda asked, moving her hands up and cupping the MLF's firm breasts. "Your nipples say it is."

"Oh Godddddd," Mrs. Borden trembled, the young girl's touch sending electric shocks of pleasure through her entire body.

"Is that a yes," Amanda purred into the Mother's ear, as she pinched her nipples.

"Sarah is in the other room," the MILF pointed out.

"Yes, she is, but I recall you saying you didn't care just a moment ago," Amanda pointed out.

"But that was just fantasy," she countered.

"And this is reality," Amanda replied, turning the MILF around and kissing her.

The MILF was still in shock, yet she melted into the teen's body as their tongues began exploring each other's mouths.

Amanda purred, when she broke the kiss, "You seem to have gotten me all wet." After a pause, as she took off her clothes, "And I mean that figuratively and literally."

The stunned mother watched her daughter's friend (girlfriend maybe?), get naked.

Amanda leaned around and shut the shower off and ordered, "Come with me."

The dazed MILF followed, entranced by the body, the words and the situation.

Amanda sat on the closed toilet seat, spread her legs and ordered, "Come make your fantasy a reality, Mrs. Borden,"

The mother paused briefly, knowing her daughter was nearby and knowing that this was her daughter's friend and yet that knowledge meant nothing as she stared at the gorgeous shaved cunt being offered to her.

The mother walked the few steps, dropped to her knees and extended her tongue.

A chill went up the spine of first time seductress, having never been on the receiving end of a submission. She smiled, excited that she would have a story to tell on Nude Day.

The mother had forgotten just how good a cunt tasted and after just one lick it all came flooding back. She lapped eagerly, exploring the blonde teen's ripe cunt, immediately thinking she should shave her pussy too.

Amanda moaned at the mother's licking tongue, but having just come at the hands of the mother's daughter she knew this was going to take a while. So after a couple of minutes of slow teasing pleasure, Amanda ordered, "Let's go to your room."

"Okay," the MLF nodded, somewhat disappointed at having to stop what she was doing, but eager to obey the adorably cute blonde. Thankfully, she had an adjacent door from the bathroom to her bedroom and wouldn't have to accidentally bump into her daughter.

Her daughter; 'Did Sarah know what's going on?' the mother pondered, or was this shy sweet girl just taking the initiative on her own? As she reached her bed, she assumed that her strong-willed, devious daughter had set this up. And if that was true, what was her daughter's end game?

These thoughts were pushed out of her head as Amanda playfully pushed the mother onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Mrs. Borden, you are as hot as your daughter," Amanda said, unable to be a verbal dominant like her mother, sister or even Sarah.

"Thank you," the mother trembled at the young girl's touch, anticipation of whatever was about to happen driving her wild.

Amanda leaned in and kissed Mrs. Borden again, this time their naked breasts were crushed together as they passionately, but slowly, kissed.

Amanda eventually slithered her way down, spending time on each of the mother's erect nipples and firm breasts. Her tongue then slithered down the MILF's belly, around her belly button and to her wet pussy.

Mrs. Borden hadn't had anyone, including her husband, spend even a fraction of that much time pleasuring her entire body in ages. With her husband it was a quick blow job, some rough manhandling of her tits and then usually some doggy-style fucking. Mrs. Borden couldn't remotely estimate the last time she had reached orgasm through actual sex with her husband...2010? She quietly chuckled to herself at how pathetic her love life had become...that was about to change as Amanda began licking her long neglected pussy.

"Oh Godddddddd," Mrs. Borden moaned the moment the teen's tongue made contact, her whole body twitching.

Amanda noticed that the taste of Sarah's mother's cunt was identical to Sarah's. Like mother, like daughter, Amanda thought to herself amusedly.

"So good, Amanda," Mrs. Borden moaned, the orgasm that was building in the shower suddenly back on the rise.

"You taste heavenly," Amanda complimented as she licked.

Mrs. Borden was in ecstasy as she laid back and enjoyed the teen's talented tongue.

Amanda, horny herself with her first successful seduction, decided to try something she had never done, but had seen in a porn movie she watched one night on the internet.

"Let's grind our cunts together," Amanda said.

Mrs. Borden was again disappointed, her orgasm again denied, yet she was eager to see what the teenager meant.

Although it took a bit to get in the right position, soon the MILF and the teen were pussy to pussy. "Now lift your ass up and down," Amanda ordered.

"Okay," Mrs. Borden nodded, leaning back on one arm for stability. "Ooh, oh, oh," the mother moaned, as she grinded her pussy onto Amanda's.

"Oh yes," Amanda moaned back.

For a few minutes the only sound was the mother and teen's increasing moans until they both reached orgasm seconds apart.

"Oh yesssss, Amanda," the MILF screamed, forgetting her daughter was in the house.

Amanda followed, "Yes, I'm coming toooooooo."

As they both collapsed on the bed, Sarah came in and asked, as she got out of her clothes, "What about me?"

Mrs. Borden looked at her naked daughter and was too weak to protest when she joined them on the bed, straddled her face and ordered, "Eat me, Mommy."

The spent but submissive mother obeyed as she began licking her daughter.

A vibrator, a strap-on and the taking of Mrs. Borden's anal virginity all followed until the overwhelmed, over-fucked mother was too weak to move.

Looking at her passed out mother, Sarah quipped, "I think we may have fucked her to death."

Amanda laughed, "That is exactly the way I want to go."

"LOL" Sarah laughed, grabbing the strap-on, plans already in her head to fuck Amanda one more time tonight.

7. DEBORAH GETS A "SEDUCE ONE, GET ONE FREE " SUBMISSIVE DEAL

Although Deborah had given the challenge to her two daughters, she had neglected to actually accomplish the deed herself in the first dozen days. Realizing she needed a story, a new seduction, she contemplated her options.

Running out of time, she decided to go after the woman who owned the bookstore she often went to. They had been chatting, and she had been subtly flirting for a couple of months, so Deborah figured it was time for the kill.

Deborah had her hair dyed at the salon, something she hadn't done since college, although immediately after she did it she realized she didn't like it. She decided she would go back to blonde tomorrow...plus blondes definitely had more fun.

She then headed to the as planned, Heidi, the store owner, was startled by Deborah's colour change, but greeted her warmly, "Hi Deborah, I like your new hair colour."

"Thanks, I may have gone too red," Deborah admitted.

"I do like you better as a blonde," Heidi commented.

"I'm still a blonde down below," Deborah quipped, her flirtation going into overdrive, her long range seduction plan to come to fruition today.

Heidi laughed, used to Deborah's playful sexual innuendo, "I'm sadly more gray than red down there."

"Might be time for a Brazilian," Deborah suggested.

"Yikes," the book store owner said. She had a hairy bush, always had.

"You're coming with me," Deborah ordered.

"Excuse me?" Heidi asked, surprised.

"It's time for a makeover," Deborah declared.

"Really?" Heidi asked, the conversation going past flirting this time, although she had had a few wet dreams the past couple of months of Deborah's innuendo becoming more than just subtle word play and touches.

"Sure," Deborah nodded, grabbing the redhead's hand sensing she was unsure.

"Um, okay," Heidi said, unable to say no to this intriguing woman, "but I need to grab my purse from upstairs."

"You live upstairs?" Deborah asked.

"I do, it's the only way to keep the bookstore with declining sales," Heidi explained.

"Damn Amazon," Deborah said.

"So true," Heidi nodded. She went and talked to one of her employees, before going up some back steps.